Quick FUCKING reminder

Quick FUCKING reminder

Attached: x3kv515f93421.jpg (2048x2048, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceNVmpwxx-Q
instagram.com/p/Bq1SEwHlREQ/?hl=en
docs.google.com/document/d/1xAF47M_4cfHVLxbL2kJEMr7deJk6na6HoYjDG3p55v4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and reptilepilled

Attached: lizardchads.png (767x431, 124K)

Smash is the last time either of those fossils will be relevant, savor it boomoid :)

I'm so fucking thrilled they made it in even if I never win as Ridley. Another reminder since I'm positive it'll be necessary in this thread.

Attached: BTFO_Fags.png (829x649, 132K)

reminder to play fortnite

This but Splatoon 2 instead

i like watching the "never ever" posts evolve as they desperately try to find another character to shit on, i remember that one edit of 64's select screen that there was 50 different variants of because characters on the original one kept getting confirmed
seeing people use ridley and rool for the faces of their shitposts is funny because literally days before the announcements you'd see the same exact shit against them

Attached: solly.jpg (461x345, 12K)

Do Ridley and K. Rool fuck each other?

>We live in a timeline where K. Rool and Ridley are actual Smash Bros. characters
Feels kinda sad to see that "Too big" meme come to an end. It's been around longer than Brawl.

I fucking love playing as Ridley, he's so fun even if he's mediocre.

You can still spam it because he’s too big to be viable

Don't worry, there's still a minority of Medusa/Hades-fags. Those are definitely too big

B-but user!!!
Ridley is a big part of a popular nintendo franchise, i-it's not like i said that he was irrelevant 2 days before his announcement!!!

i unironically would have loved to get medusa or hades, hell they should have just made a "dark palutena" echo of medusa and shoved her in too
dark pit doesn't just suck because he's a lazy addition he's just a shitty character with a theme thats too good for him

Smash Ultimate truly is the Ultimate Smash game

Attached: 1537384421211.png (1200x1000, 423K)

That would end up looking soulless

Glad they got in and even more glad they're so fucking fun to bully people with.

Quick FUCKING reminder

Attached: 1542565019241.png (1413x757, 184K)

>Ridley is fun as shit but low tier
>K. Rool is boring as hell but high tier

Attached: 1435087586470.png (500x375, 221K)

Will K.Rool finally be in more games? Will he be in the Mario & Sonic 2020 Olympics?

Attached: D24FanoU0AAnREn.jpg (1163x720, 85K)

Kid Icarus has gotten enough love, dude. Let other franchises get some representation, too

ever since the baseball game he managed to slither into i was hoping he'd show up in more shit, i wouldn't mind at all if the mk8 switch port gets updates with him and the other kongs at some point too
he's a fun character design and i wish they'd use him in more mario shit, DK already shows up and with diddy dixie and cranky sometimes too

Ridley is way better than K. Rool. K. Rool only stomps on shitters, but he's actually awful. Don't worry though, version 3.0 is right around the corner, and all Ridley needs to be good is some weight and probably better aerial drift/recovery

>Grew up with DKC
>Liked K. Rool a lot
>Smash fanbase made me associate him with smug assholes
Thanks, Yea Forums.

Reminder that we got 7 Fire Emblem characters before K.Rool

changing marth's clothes is easier than putting in a completely original character who hasn't had a game in ages DKC K. Rool Returns when

>Recurring characters from a franchise that's ridiculously huge in Japan, have more rep than a character that no one bothered with for 20 years
Well yeah.

DKC alone sold more than FE during Smash 4, it's unacceptable we had to wait this long

and literally all of them were swordfaggots
and not a one was a hardline villain
i know samurai uses smash to shill the series but goddamn he's got some dogshit taste when it comes to actually picking the characters, if we had actually got some unique characters or at least a SINGLE actual badguy i wouldn't have any complaints
hell fucking tiki would have made a good rep if they made her just magic and some dragon bullshit

Genocucks are pathetic

Attached: Geno in smash, alright.png (582x600, 294K)

you're trying so goddamn hard to get some outraged responses aren't you

The fact that to this day this kind of shit STILL gets people upset is just gold

No but Genofags are obnoxious. Three games of "this is our year, genobros!"

Attached: Geno never ever.png (742x613, 138K)

wow how bold of you to stand up to a threat that you've completely manufactured in a thread where absolutely nobody but you is talking about geno at all

Attached: 64.gif (360x240, 982K)

Sorry, but you're getting toadette

>isabellefags
Yikes!

R E P T I L E C H A D S

Attached: 4bf.gif (1043x510, 143K)

An unholy combination of anime fans, furries and legit pedophiles, Isabelle fags are the highest tier degenerates among smashfats

Life is good.

Attached: tumblr_pd5ocbbJ991uds8kfo1_1280.png (700x700, 503K)

while we're at it: quick FUCKING reminder.

Attached: F50F115C-EA6D-4DF2-B585-F6CD011137F1.gif (500x208, 1.62M)

> Pedo for a animal character
???

not even that mad since he has a fine playstyle but you know what?
FUCK ISABELLEFAGS AND FUCK PLANTFAGS

Attached: raptor.jpg (321x296, 17K)

>ridiculously huge in Japan
Nigger, in three years with two games Splatoon has matched the sales from FE's 15 games and almost 30 years of history. FE isn't that special.

rent free. genochads always in the mind of their haters until the day he gets in. genochads are absolutely based s=considering they don't even have to say anything for their detractors to freak out.

Attached: 46234624_432994067237595_3570196655468030796_n.jpg (1080x608, 43K)

This was a day of mourning but I ended up laughing madly when Plant was revealed.

That was the Shawshank moment of our time. Roarfags crawled through two years of shit flung at them and came out the other side CLEAN AND GLISTENING

Roarfags aren't a thing.

i still can't believe all three never evers got in: ridley, rool and roar. why is sakurai so based?

Attached: 606AABD9-D18A-41E8-974D-419ECC06571B.png (1193x593, 706K)

>one got nerfed to hell and it's reputation got stained by day 1 abusers
>the other is permanent low (maybe mid) tier due to shitty moveset and values
>nobody gives a fuck about them except autists and husbandofags

Thanks for the reminder to laugh.

Attached: 1541176787945.jpg (552x504, 35K)

>three never ever
Everyone who wasn't retarded knew that a gen 7 starter was going to get in.

And we will get a Gen 8 Pokemon as DLC, how great is that?

He's a literal smash hit and easily the most well-liked addition in Ultimate by a large margin. Nintendo would be crazy to not capitalise on that.

>tfw dumb scaliefags shitpost to brag about side characters getting in over side characters
>belmontbros remain tame

based

Attached: 1543009496277.jpg (244x244, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ceNVmpwxx-Q
Dino, lizard, hold the mammal.

They got shit flung at them for being annoying cringy faggots well before his Smash reveal.

Attached: 1541354311648.png (500x340, 306K)

t. seething grinchfag/owlfag
ridley, rool and roar have always been the trio. cope.

Attached: 80A67925-2665-4197-BA93-83BEE0EF5DAF.png (402x261, 233K)

This was the best part of the plant confirmation

Attached: 1541227606486.png (508x212, 224K)

worst moment in smash so far

I have no beef with the strapping lads who carried the king in on his palanquin on 8/8.

Attached: 1536724959131.gif (512x387, 1.8M)

d a m n

Attached: 1548798229822.png (259x335, 89K)

No. I doubt Sakuri care that much to add more Pokemon reps. Especially not as dlc since it wouldn't be of an advertisement for the Pokemon company

> HOLY SHIT IT'S RICHARD
Why the fuck didn't no one know who Richter was. Many knew Simon, but nobody knew Richter

Youtubers pretend to be excited for shit they have a superficial knowledge of to get views/revenue.

>Hating a character because a bullshit picture wasn't true

Attached: 1548718342192.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

Only fetishfags like K. Rool.

What does Ridleybros and K.Roolbros think of Shadow? Were you sad when he got deconfirmed?

Attached: untitled.png (176x287, 76K)

You have my sympathies. By all logical accounts, as far as a Smash Bros character prediction can be logical, Shadow was a lock. I think Sega had to have made the call not to include him. I'm an Eggman guy, myself, but Shadow was welcome, and I always assumed he'd be the next Sonic rep if the series ever got another fighter.

Attached: 1543540725691.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

grinchcels are truly pathetic.

First rool of a ridley/roolbro:
Don't make fun of other character choices, we've been through this and we know how it is to be ridiculed and laughed at for wanting a character
If you see some saltfag using k rool or ridley he's a bandwagoning faggot and you should tell him to go back
That said, i must admit that shadow would've been pretty cool, too bad that you guys got btfo at the very last moment before the game came out

>Still trying to pretend that people didn't hate Incineroar long before the Grinch leak happened

>still no new Kirby rep
Was it worth it?

Attached: 3639595.png (502x400, 93K)

shadowfans aren't that annoying at all, it's a fairly logical addition, the character is decently popular and would fit the echo theme
they're not delusional

Attached: v - The Biggest Fuck-up.jpg (2584x2960, 1.8M)

Grinch was the best thing to happen to Yea Forums in years and I appreciate that it happened even if it's looking like it was all MTP having a laugh. It gave us something to talk about and make OC around in those hectic last two weeks. The radio silence surrounding the game had become maddening at that point.

Attached: 1540604036165.png (2000x1600, 3.33M)

oh, we know. there were also seething owlfags still coping with their "next greninja" that turned out to be the next meganium.

Sucks that Kirby didnt get a new rep but alteast you got a great boss battle in Marx. i just wish F-Zero got something like a boss battle.

Attached: IN THIS WORLD YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG.jpg (300x168, 7K)

All the important characters are already in

I was kind of hoping we'd get more echo fighters as cheap DLC additions somewhere down the line, because it'd be relatively easy way to sell some passes and make a lot of people happy.

Refuseethe

Is there a K. Rool version?

>great boss battle
>Marx
It's passable, but it's annoying the fight is ANOTHER Super Star reference. It's not even modern.

Attached: 1445959525461.png (228x223, 77K)

Kumazaki had some role in this smash too so one of the reasons why the kirby representation is limited to the same three games is probably because he doesn't want to look bias either

Attached: autistic gorb.jpg (148x127, 3K)

Is there any hope for this lad?

Attached: 1550869711380.png (645x525, 472K)

Modern Kirby isn't that good. I'm sorry. Robobot had something, but on the whole, honestly...

>Grinch was the best thing to happen to Yea Forums in years
grinch was one of the worst things to happen to Yea Forums in years. it's on the bowsette level of cringe, and actually made the fake "leak" faggotry even worse because now everyone wants to get attention with their own "grinch leak."

I have to say no, and I'm quite certain all of the remaining new fighters will be from new third party franchises, but it's downright fucking bizarre that he doesn't have a Spirit.

If there isn't then I'll forever be left wondering why he doesn't have a spirit (along with a load of stuff related to him like the Pig King Statue and Giygas).

The thing about that is no one will ever believe a fake leak again because of how thoroughly the Grinch leak rused them.

Attached: 1541092098858.png (778x463, 41K)

RTDL is pretty good, TD is decent, Robobot is amazing and Star Allies is fine

My personal theory is Porky was just going to have his Brawl boss battle brought back but Sakurai ran out of dev time and also didn't get around to including his Spirits since the fight wasn't implemented. The only other Brawl bosses that didn't come back were Fug and Duon.

RTDL having a complete rehash of the Milky Way Wishes plot with a lame Marx clone with a worse design and less personality somehow was unforgivable.

not true. nobody learned their lesson from the grinch shit at all. people went from the grinch leak to believing that p5r was a switch exclusive because a literal who on twitter said so and erdrick is a lock for smash because reddit said so.

I mean, what else could "Brave" really be?

Magolor has more personality than Marx though?

Incineroar’s situation was nothing like Ridley and K. Rool’s. There were lizardbros campaigning since before Brawl for them to get in, while the most recent popular starter got his invitation on a silver platter. Don’t even start making parallels fag.

Damn near anybody

I don't like Shadow at all personally, but after winning so hard after so long I can't help but give you Shadowfags my condolences and wish you luck for the next game so you can experience what I did.

Attached: kroolkool.png (1905x1481, 3.31M)

cringe
based

>direct is on april 14 and mother 3 gets personally announced by reggie coming 4/20 (mother 3's anniversay) along with porky coming to smash on april 24 together with joker
How would you react?

practically any courageous character from a video game.

I still can't believe K Rool is in Smash. It genuinely feels like Sakurai did it as a personal favor for me. I'm just in bliss.

And they made him absolutely perfect too.

I ain't even a big modern Kirby fan; where are the 64 references? But even with that in mind, what does anyone gain from referencing decades old games as of they're the only ones of value in a long-running series? Half of Kirby's content could be replaced with game variety and it would work without question, but everything new we get comes from the same 4 games. No other first-party series represented has this problem.

they said we would never do it, and we did it. you're just coping because you were wrong.

Attached: A6E4B49F-BB55-421D-BB87-4EC13A7BD3F6.png (307x279, 116K)

He absolutely doesn't, despite having far more dialogue.

Attached: Image1.png (814x599, 455K)

pretty much. i love geno and i hope he gets in, but i kinda want him to return to the mario series first with mallow (since i love them both). detractors are water off my back and i won't seethe like a fuckwad because, "oh, boo hoo, he didn't make it." it sucks, but what can ya do?

it's also okay because a lot of geno artfags are coming out of the woodwork lately and giving us a plethora of content to enjoy.

Attached: 56396156_341247779862111_5862184142127994232_n.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

omg, tychus is confirmed for smash!!!
instagram.com/p/Bq1SEwHlREQ/?hl=en

Fug
>has a spirit+promotion with Mega Fug
>still shows up in Kalos League doing his Fugtwister
Duon
>also has a spirit
>has a spirit battle as well (I think)
Porky
>has no spirit
>has no mention of him at all
>ASC isn't even "Porky (ASC)"
>Sakurai got around to putting in Claus, Hinawa, Ness' Dad, Duster, Kumatora, Buzz Buzz and shit like Flying man

>>>>>>but no Porky, from either EB or M3
It's just sketchy, even if Porky were some kind of late addition spirit event, there are still more than enough incarnations of Porky that not even one of him making it in the game doesn't make sense. Here are a list of Porky spirits that make sense.
>Earthbound Porky (Clay model)
>Porky (Monotoli Assistant)
>Porky (Spider Mech battle)
>Porky Bot
>Porky Statue
>Porky (M3 Boss)
>Porky (Brawl Boss)
>Porky (Confined to ASC)
How has not even one made it into the game?

I was a ridleyfag and a shadowfag.

Attached: death_by_snusnu.gif (480x360, 341K)

I finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

Attached: DkFs1HDX0AA3YBl.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

He absolutely does, the entire game revolves around him where as Marx only appears in the intro and the end of Milky Way Wishes where you don't even know that he's an important character until the finale

It was pretty obvious the whole time to everyone who didn’t have their heads stuck up their ass. Just because they didn’t believe for like 2 weeks doesn’t mean they were a never ever.

He literally said he just wanted to show he had it though.

Ashley fags technically deserves the bullying, the shitposting leading to the August direct because of Warioware Gold and “Popularity” was very fucking noticeable

The reason it's such a mysterious absence is because it goes without saying that he's not going to be a playable fighter. Otherwise, that'd be the only explanation.

Also, a ton of them are pedos.

>promotion with Megafug

Megafug isn’t in the game though

Anyone want to open up an arena lobby so we can start playing?

>tfw you run into a ridley/krool online

Attached: hungry-man-29126785.jpg (1300x957, 128K)

>grinchies trying this hard to disassociate based roar with his bros
see

this except I’m the Ridley/K.Rool and you’re the anime swordfighter

This

I fucking lost it when Blast-o-Matic actually fucking showed up, my personal love for DK64 made me in tears

why is k rool so perfect, bros?

Attached: 73881239_p2.jpg (744x1052, 292K)

IT WAS HER TURN!

Attached: 1533973186859.png (1873x527, 82K)

How do you get good with K. Rool, brother? I can't even retain 1 million GSP anymore.

My favorite fire Pokemon, hope ya'll stay mad.

Attached: 2.png (980x416, 279K)

>Main ridley
>people will OFTEN switch their character to k rool for round 2

Attached: dance.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

is that why decidueye had a 90% chance to be in smash according to rosterfags?

Attached: never ever owl.png (1703x929, 929K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1xAF47M_4cfHVLxbL2kJEMr7deJk6na6HoYjDG3p55v4/

Why do we get the fucking apes feeling him up instead of any pretty girls?

Attached: tumblr_pes1wqLAD91udnasso1_1280.png (1280x1532, 1.13M)

Thank you!

Attached: 1450059884082.png (708x744, 297K)

Anyone that says they like one character but at the same time shits on another is just a shitposting faggot that don't even play smash in the first place.

This apply to most of this thread.

>People suddenly went from sucking decidueye’s dick to
>INCINEROAR WAS OBVIOUS

Attached: 7C7C5A84-DCC1-4042-BAB6-50FC41F5C35E.jpg (268x188, 7K)

two of those are in smash and one may be coming back through the link's awakening remake
holy shit, what a time to be alive

All will be well.

Attached: Mamu.png (400x393, 222K)

Who is the next character we should cheer on?

Everybody was expecting a Gen 7 Pokémon (at least until the Grinch leak came along and people thought the pattern might be broken) and after Mimikyu was taken out of the running it was really only Decidueye and Incineroar left. It was like a 49.5% chance of it being either one of them and a 1% chance of it being something else.

to be honest i was expecting rowlet

another large, imposing antagonist like Wart/Eggman or Banjo-Kazooie

The fact they both got in at the same fucking time still feels too perfect to be real

Attached: 1543550304580m.jpg (1024x842, 169K)

Is it bad that I want a thirty plus chapter fanfiction series of Ridley and K. Rool going on a roadtrip and being bros?

That would have been too based for Game Freak

>no moustache
one job

Porky
>No Porky spirit at all
>Fucking Ness' Dad and Buzz Buzz got spirits, yet not Porky
>Only boss from Brawl to not have a spirit
>Has his own fucking stage, yet isn't in
>Porky's copter was even updated to look accurate on Fourside
>MOTHER's anniversary this year, and also THE YEAR OF THE FUCKING PIG
>MOTHER is well respected by Nintendo, and Sakurai fucking loves it too

Attached: porki.jpg (512x488, 43K)

he needs better frame data. His recovery is decent as it stands

Nice.

Attached: kkrddd.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

my husband

Attached: king_k__rool_by_juneduck21_dcjw7b3-fullview.jpg (1024x712, 100K)

I was on the Decidueye camp myself, despite Incineroar being my favorite Sun/Moon starter and him making much more sense being a wrestler but I still was more expecting Decidueye since it would've been less obvious, had a lot of moveset potential and the fact that Rowlet is one of the most popular Pokemon in Japan.

>Finally got tenta brella with ultrastamp and mines
>paintbrush with ink armor
Bless

Mine!

Attached: krool28.jpg (1183x1200, 306K)

The unique characters are there you just pretend they don’t exist because you like being angry.

The color and big tail makes him look like Ord from Dragon Tales.

Don't worry falconbro. We'll have our day in the sunlight soon enough.

Attached: surgeondee.png (472x265, 246K)

Spring-Man, Porky and Crash Bandicoot are all characters that we all need to collectively support now.

Travis too

Attached: travis.jpg (1280x720, 354K)

Can't we share him?

Being royalty, he would need a harem.

>Spring-Man
No
>Porky
For what? A totally dead fucking series that hasn't had a game since 2006 on GBA in Japan only? No. He almost removed Ness in Brawl for Lucas anyway and Lucas took his sweet ass time in Smash 4.

>Crash Bandicoot

Absolutely fucking braindead. Keep your dead mascots out of here.

>Ganon is a playable character with a boss form
>Bowser is a playable character with a boss form
>Marx is a boss with an existing non-boss model in game
I think it’s only a matter of time

Attached: B6C52476-04A7-4E66-BB53-A6CD0064BEDA.gif (500x281, 916K)

It's unfortunate that even though big heavies are actually good in this game, K Rool and Ridley are garbage.

Shit taste such as yours should be illegal.

Thanks bandanachad

64 is garbage, why would they want to reference it?

>K. Rool is garbage

I thought K. Rool was considered the most insanely OP character since Meta Knight in Brawl, did he get de-buff assassinated?

Absolutely nothing of what I said reflected my taste. Sakurai has never introduced such random one-off characters like you're suggesting. They're all from mega important, legendary franchises. Mother is currently over-represented.

>Travis too
God I wish

>considering Bayonetta and Splatoon mega important legendary franchises
>not considering Crash Bandicoot a mega important legendary franchise
>thinking Mother is OVER-represented

You're right, you don't have shit taste, you're just an idiot.

He's been Low tier since the beginning user.

Bayonetta is fucking massive first party Nintendo stuff at this point essentially. It's an edgier/sexier character than they've ever had and they wanted to compete in that DMC market.

Yes. Mother is over-represented. We don't need 3 fucking characters from that series when it's had 3 incredibly lukewarm, low selling games.

I'm glad Rool came along. Roolbros were always good to Ridleyfags. The trailer for him was cool but it was so obvious they weren't going to pull K. Rool out just for a fake out. So even with the Dedede thing which was funny you still knew he was coming. They'd not do that to people in a reveal trailer.

With Ridleys the location and Samus made me think there was that possibility. So I was on some kinda slow motion high where the trailer seemed to take forever The tail was obviously Ridleys but I had to see the splash screen before I could completely accept it as reality. Even when his music kicked in, and his reflection in Samus' helmet, I still needed the splash screen. Hits the Big Time popped up and I lost it. I knew Yea Forums would be happy with him getting in even after all their bitching. His design is so fucking good. Even with me using Meta Ridley skin only I think Ridleys alts are the best in the entire game with Bowser Jr's a close second. Hope these two big boys get some substantial buffs in 3.0.

The only reason I wouldn't have minded him was because I have a couple friends who grew up loving Sonic games on the Genesis/Dreamcast. I wouldn't have hated him being in but I feel like Tails/Knuckles deserve it more, or better yet Eggman.

Attached: 1536412385305.png (1280x995, 1.63M)

>multiple stages
>two characters
>assist trophies

Not him but Earthbound/Mother is way over-represented.

>He thinks Splatoon isn't mega important or legendary at this point

It's Nintendo's biggest hit in decades. You're the only fucking idiot here

I'm not huge on Mother myself but I do think that by now every franchise that's been there since the start should have an antagonist. Mario, DK, Metroid, Pokemon (sort of with Mewtwo) all have one. So Mother and F-Zero could use one too.

>roolbros were always good to ridleyfags

Except they fucking weren't. Stop trying to rewrite history. Ya'll hated the shit out of each other.

I disagree completely. I think giving every series a random villain is overselling the point and importance of adding a series villain. At that point you'd just have 50 heroes and 50 villains.

I actually got excited with Richter because he would be getting more than 6 porn images

I’m still coping and on denial

Attached: 0DF73F2F-960C-46DB-BB3D-8D7FDC207D8A.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>MOTHER's anniversary this year
And this won't be acknowledged in any way, shape, or form.
>and also THE YEAR OF THE FUCKING PIG
This has nothing to do with anything.
>>MOTHER is well respected by Nintendo
Oh, God, you're serious, aren't you?

How about you stop trying to rewrite history? I roamed every topic I saw about Ridley/Rool discussing why the too big meme was stupid and why Metroid for sure deserved its main recurring antagonist. The only thing I can think of is that Roolfags may have said that if Ridley can't ever be done that Rool still could, since he wasn't as weirdly proportioned as Ridley. Which is correct. Rool would indeed be a lot easier to scale down and make work. I never once saw them say it couldn't or shouldn't be done for Ridley and they were always for his inclusion.

I don't disagree with that. You're thinking of the current roster though. I'm talking about the very originals. The ones that started it all back on 64. They've been there for every game so I just personally feel they should have their antagonist too. Sure for things like Mother and F-Zero they're more Smash reps at this point, but still.

Because the audience needs to feel identified.

K. Rool's nerfs were meaningless superficial adjustments that don't impact his playstyle at all and were only done to get scrubs to stop whining about him. Sakurai came out and said he wasn't OP at all. The problem is he was secretly low tier the entire time and nobody realized it until a couple months ago, for some strange reason.

Any of these for Ridley? I've mained him since release but I like lookin through anything that may help me improve.

He has a lot of tools that help him survive and people aren't used to heavies having anything meaningful except maybe one or two. So people flipped out saying he was op or needed nerfs when something like Pichu can survive until like 150% unless you're able to land a Smash on the little speedy fucker. Heavies not being shit is one of the best things in Ultimate. I hate when a character is shit just because they're big and strong. Every character should be as viable as possible.

The fact is that most Roolbros were also Ridleybros and vice-versa. It was a lot rarer to see someone who only cared about one or the other, even if they had a clear favorite between the two. I've wanted them both since the original Japan Time. I got up every weekday morning with vain hopes that were crushed time and time and time again. And now, it's finally over. You know nothing of the history, and clearly weren't there.

I find it hilarious that Travis actually got decomfirmed and his fanbase is too autistic to accept that

The first two points are right, but you're dead wrong about mother not being respected by nintendo. the mother franchise is absolutely humongous over in nipland

The strangest part of this one is that Roolfags and Banjofags tend to be one and the same.

So this is what you people do?
Get emotionally invested on a fictional character and fling shit at people who like other fictional characters?
Jesus you rosterfags are the most pathetic faggots in this board.

Attached: 1538114509111.jpg (389x386, 46K)

This. Chonkchads rise up.

Maybe he'll come as DLC for some promotion. I hope atleast. K.Rool feels like a dream come true. Hopefully yours will come true too.

I'm worried they'll be cut when the next Smash rolls around. Please make them a staple to the series like Bowser.

I need to feel identified, too! I'm a strongfat bastard with a flair for the dramatic and I want to be serviced by ladies of high calibur, not monkeys!

They usually are. The same people who used to shit on K. Rool are turncoating and trying to use him to shit on Banjo.
It's all one big, falseflagging clusterfuck.
Then if Banjo ever got in, they'd act like they were rooting him all along and use him to shitpost whatever the next big popular smash pick would be.
It never ends.

Attached: 1552297765671.jpg (900x1261, 59K)

The next Smash is definitely going to be hugely controversial and invite a ton of backlash, even if it only cuts third parties that transparently can't come back. Good thing it won't come for 10 years.

Sakurai stated that Ridley was his favorite character to work on and Ridley has been around for ages AND has an excellent attendance record for metroid, even with the roster trimming of the century he's probably safe.
K. Rool is a lock for the next DK game and was ridiculously well received, I highly doubt he's going anywhere either.

Cloud is the only one that will 100% be gone, Square is a pain to work with.

Why do people say this? He's not that bad. He could use a few tweaks but he's not at all garbage. Feels like a solid mid tier, possibly a tiny bit lower mid. Make him heavier or give another jump, alter a move or two, there ya go. I mean yeah he can be stomped by stupid shit like Wolf Pichu Peach but so can the rest of the cast.

K. Rool fag that wanted him and Ridley in since 2008. Still feels good. I don't like the bandwagoners, likely the same people who were against their inclusion and now try to play it off like they were shoo-ins and acting like shitheads and trying to add Incineroar and Isabelle on images intended for just those two. I was hopeful after Ridley got shown but still had that doubt and going in that direct in August without being spoiled was the best feeling I've had with Smash since Sonic. Even if they're not high-tier, they're still in Smash and that's what counts.

I support Banjo and feel something could happen, but I won't get too happy. If it DOES happen, you Banjobros have every right to gloat.

Attached: ourdayiscoming.png (218x128, 27K)

Becuase 64 is based.

>finally get wifi in my place
>go online with Ridley
>mfw landing a down B on a poor Richter
Nothing should be allowed to feel this good

Attached: 1542825281430.png (542x398, 493K)

Literally just join the Ridley discord server. They have a shit ton of resources on how to play the character.

Rools nerfs were inconsequential and Ridley's moveset is mostly great. What are you smoking?

No.

shadow was on my list of echo fighters i wanted, i feel you shadowbros
i really like SA2 as well

Attached: 1519695852227.png (580x454, 22K)

Ok so where's the discord link
Smashboards?

>landed a down b on a shulk in buster
>motherfucking 81% damage

Attached: 1447995069402.jpg (197x200, 15K)

Considering Ridley has made an appearance in the majority of Metroid games, and is likely to do so in the future, I have a feeling that statement most likely won't age well.

post that k rool picture, i dont have it saved

ITT: Retards thinking Ridley needs buffs, if anything he could use nerfs. Low top tier at worst. In my opinion (elite smash on many characters, not him obviously since I don't play easy shit) he has the ability to maybe even be best in the game. That bullshit N-AIR, that bullshit f-smash, the 50 fucking percent down-b that's impossible to get away from. What a load of shit.

Remember that one waifufag who made an image saying Isabelle, Inkling and Ashley were relevant and that K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo weren't?
How quickly the tide turns.

BASED

90s geezers need to get with the times

Attached: 1539815349731.gif (278x229, 242K)

It's important to still have these threads every so often.
You know people who used to mock these two still frequent this board, and at this point probably convinced themselves that we forgot how hard they got destroyed when the lizards were announced.
Just another reminder, that this is not the case. You can think you're cute joining the bandwagon and acting like you knew they were shoo-ins all along. No one here will know the difference, being an anonymous board and all. But you know who you are. We know you're still out there. And you deserve to be periodically shitted on for how stupid you acted.

Attached: 1552028730851m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

what a load of shit, the ashley bullying from roolfags was endless when she got deconfirmed. at least embrace it instead of pretending youre good guys

Attached: 1379938749241.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>pre-release everyone thought K. Rool would be the best heavy in the game
>game comes out and all the best players agree that K. Rool is bottom of the barrel-tier
It's like Smash 4 Little Mac all over again

Attached: king-k-rool.png (1000x563, 688K)

Those were shitposters

Crinfe and cope

Attached: 1533864751208.png (1038x880, 93K)

nigga it was literally every single person doing it tho

Ashleyfags were direct enemies of Roolchads though, mostly due to the fact that they fucking invaded K. Rool threads to shill their underage waifu and say his chances were miniscule and that Ashley had far better chances and an actual moveset.
So yes, they deserved every single part of that suffering, unlike grinchfags, who were at least a little sympathetic.

I wasn't.

Back to work, slave. Nobody cares abiut your opinion.

Attached: fIXlBuL.png (427x327, 297K)

Just because you're in Smash doesn't mean you are relevant

Other characters like Falcon and Mac are in Smash but hasn't received in years

Reminder that Genobros has been helping Ridleybros and Roolbros behind the scene and are thus largely responsible for Ridley and K. Rool making it to Smash. Ridleybros and Roolbros are thus expected to root for Geno in return.

Received games in years*

Ridley was literally in Samus Returns a year before he made the shitty image though.

Attached: 1467184279487.png (500x550, 193K)

All rosterfags are cancerous shitheads.

This is why I'm so glad none of you fuckers actually play Smash, you're too busy masturbating to the idea that your favorite obscure franchise gets a boost like Fire Emblem to bother getting good at the game.

Attached: meleecucks.png (1280x720, 610K)

They've also been pretty close to isaacfags and banjofags. At least they have on smashboards from what I've seen.

absolute revisionist history. the actual amount of terrible ashleyfags paled in comparison to what they received afterwards. they were annoying but don't pretend it was justice, you all just took the chance to revel in the BTFO.

I am going to say the E word.

I wouldn't say that entirely, but a lot of Genobros I know (myself included) were also Ridleybros and Roolbros. They were all just as ecstatic to see them make it in.

If Geno or Banjo makes it into this DLC (which likely won't happen, I'm not holding my breath), I wouldn't care what happened to the rest of the DLC cycle. We could get Goku for all I care, and I wouldn't bat an eye. I'd be over the moon.

Also, this thread is nice to have. It's rare to see supportive Smash threads.

>implying
>All rosterfags are cancerous shitheads.
>Steve image
Yikes!

Attached: ashleyfags.png (1440x1951, 263K)

That shit was great

Decidueye got Pokken
Incineroar got Smash

MEANWHILE Primarina got jack shit. Not even a crying wojack of her.

>Reggie
user...

Attached: poeticjustice.png (3516x1998, 3.2M)

Fuck off discord tranny

Attached: isaachatersaretrannyfags.jpg (945x553, 53K)

t. complete retard

Attached: degenerate.png (1053x281, 121K)

Reminder that everything Ashleyfags has ever done pales in comparison to Ridleyfags. Ridleyfags are the ultimate cancer.

>These are the people who shit talk Isaac
oh no no no imagine pretending to be a woman and hating on men.

Attached: Dabbing Space Alien Pirate Dragon.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

>soon

Attached: jokersmash.jpg (4096x3423, 831K)

Waluigi

Attached: Super Waluigi Odyssey.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Nah. As a Mega Man fag, Ridleybros were cool.

Sure some were spergs but all in all they got shat on the hardest, but not once did they pull the shit they did that Waluigifags or Ashleyfags did. They just held their heads up and hoped that one day he'd be confirmed. And lo and behold he was. Also K.Roolchads are bros as well.

The whole joke with Porky is that the absolutely safe capsule is so safe that even Galeem couldn’t get Porky out of it and the capsule itself was made a spirit instead

I was a huge k rool supporter but I wanted Shadow even more. The fact they showed Knuckles as an assist in the August direct basically confirmed that Shadow was in. I can not describe my disappointment upon viewing the November 1st direct. It still stings.

Attached: FFE74518-D2C4-4A23-9558-C53A05816477.gif (428x769, 1.95M)

>sorta still want a Medusa echo for Palutena since it's likely enough

Seems easy enough to do, they are sisters

>really happy both got in
>but scalies and barafags also won

Attached: 1548401450279.jpg (544x565, 45K)

>retards on twitter having anything to do with what goes on on Yea Forums
>a couple of threads
yeah you sure showed me

I think Shadow is a dumb cringy character but at the same time he got maliciously robbed out of what should've been a blindingly obvious Echo slot. It was an incredible dick move for Nintendo to intentionally hide his status until the final Direct.

It's for the better good

Attached: Le murder face.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

imagine being this dramatic about a party game's roster.

Attached: Dq7-0A5U0AAixG_.jpg (630x630, 47K)

>dude le epic salt XD

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 61K)

hy guis i think taht the best character choices would be PORKY, WADDLE DEE, SPRINGMAN, REX FROM XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 AND OF COURSE, HOW COULD I FORGOT, SHADOW THE TRUE HEDGEHOG

What? Ridley and K. Rool? Simon?! You DIE SAKURAI!!! You made Porky angry!!!

i'd like to see geno in the roster, but i know that it'll never happen

Attached: 1552785376286.png (650x650, 77K)

if you actually get salty over a party game's roster, you're a cringe manchild.

Attached: 1549719770078.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

shut the fock up, proto man's the one who got robbed

Attached: 1452835285685.jpg (800x533, 230K)

Plantposting is dead Plantfag, everyone has forgotten about you

cope.

Attached: 1547517676141.png (748x502, 40K)

>dude le epic salt xd

Attached: ex3xwox6cmr11.png (1083x1128, 51K)

Attached: shutup.png (479x301, 199K)

How much smoother can we go?

>dude epic npc meme wojack lelkek

nothing says "i'm not an npc" quite like getting mad at a party game's roster for not having the characters that smashboards and reddit told you to want.

Attached: 1545003332938.png (582x600, 312K)

>nothing says "im not an npc" quite like using an npc meme
Fixed that for you, bud.

Get cucked, dumb furfag.

Attached: 1528957330431.png (1000x1000, 450K)

>dude le epic salt xd

Attached: leepicsalt.jpg (1080x1075, 49K)

not really relevant to the conversation but it's nice to have the set

Attached: krooldab.png (1200x1200, 1.15M)

Get back in the trash

Attached: 1533912918736.jpg (1024x961, 207K)

same. i'm at least hoping his mii costume comes back.

again, if characters not being in a party game makes you salty, that's your problem, not mine.

Attached: 52f59e9e327efd35a59c53782955a5aab843aa4br1-1383-1536v2_hq.jpg (922x1024, 75K)

What is the appeal of Shadow?

He in

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30 Shinya Kumazaki/熊崎信也 sur Instagram Albert Einstein アインシュ� (935x599, 845K)

LAUNCHPAD MCDUCK BTFO

You already lost, Shadowfag. There's no point in these cringey wars with other characterfags.

You never give a singular shit about Piranha Plant until you realized you could use it as a mascot to bandwagon your retarded "lol BTFO" culture.

What about Shadow triggers you so much that you save all those images just to reflexively throw at people?

Attached: 1551280870884.jpg (1200x567, 165K)

But user, K.Rool and Ridley ARE 90’s

ridley has been in every single metroid game EXCEPT prime 2.
he wasnt in the original metroid 2 but the remake added him in for no real reason

>someone was actually triggered enough by Banjofags to draw this

why do you assume that everyone is a cringe manchild who cares about a party game's roster as much as you do? i'm cool with piranha plant because she's an interesting idea for a character.

Attached: f6fnfqp.png (512x593, 18K)

Reimu is never getting in

Not to mention that the same artist was also probably shitting on K.Rool for Ashly before August

The fact Shadow is the mascot of "why sonic has went to shit". It is taking me some time people actually like a character so bad he almost seems like parody.

I figured it was just made by some Stevefag

Attached: worldofsteve.png (800x3375, 3.35M)

why are people so obsessed over steve anyway?

>shefag
This explains so much. You don't actually play Smash.

It turns out giving a heavy tools most heavies never have somehow makes them the worst heavy.

FU
SION
HA

Who would've thought that you turned out to be an such an angsty bitch? It's a fucking video game. Get over it.

She won't get in, but I won't be eternally butthurt about it like you. Rosterfags are mentally ill.

Attached: meme.png (935x221, 147K)

>Modern Kirby isn't that good

I hate it when people say that after Other M got a stage in 4.

Attached: 1551048731085.png (2500x2500, 2.95M)

Samefag

You still ain't getting shit.

It's just something you have to live with.

Attached: 1505817442989.gif (160x245, 716K)

>THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF ME OTISFAG HELP AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Truly, everyone is here.

Attached: Space Ghost.png (1377x905, 1.01M)

been playing since 64, zoomer.

Attached: 1551074408398.png (540x450, 69K)

i guess they can still add the costume, at least if square isn't greedy enough

The earliest Virgeben leak said Minecraft would have some form of representation and people instantly assumed Steve. Things went downhill from there.

Is that really the best you can do for Mortar though?

based and krempilled
it serves those lolicunts right

Attached: get fuked.png (641x521, 770K)

Uh oh, what's the matter? Switching avatars now that you got called out for being a clueless bandwagoner from your she-posting for Plant?

holy cringeola! take a shower, have sex, gain height, get a clue.

Attached: 1545389579688.jpg (1195x659, 127K)

I mean, yes, it very much is?

>now resorting to off topic memes
And there you have it. The true desperation of the LOLSALTfag. All because you got triggered over the idea of a simple Echo for a hedgehog.

Attached: 1546728421956.jpg (720x537, 207K)

>still seething over a party game's roster
yikes!

Attached: 1551304915354.jpg (235x260, 16K)

So in your soi-fueled corporate ballwasher rage, did you suddenly become illiterate and skip over me saying in the first place that Shadow was a dumb fucking character?

no, i saw that. but i also saw you crying that he was "maliciously robbed" out of a roster slot in the party game and that it was an "incredible dick move." sad!

Attached: 1541115774221.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>Mimikyu
Man, GF really didn't do much with this one since SM released.

>Make a mon with Interesting lore and a theme song
>It's a hit instantly
>Game comes out and it's even more of a hit because it can take a non status hit for free and has good stats
>Most popular non starter in Japan
>Gets Assisted in both Pokken and Smash
>Only thing it really got was a recurring role in the anime

So you are illiterate. I wasn't calling his rejection malicious, I was calling them purposely leading people on malicious.