It's over, Yea Forums

daily reminder that:
>it's over
>she will never come back
>you will never follow her entire progression from a scared little girl to a grown person for the first time ever again

Attached: ohgoshohfucj.jpg (740x429, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbfyaS1DVT4?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was insufferable by the end so good riddance. Season 1 has been retroactively ruined: Feels denied.

I WANNA FUCK MINNIE

Attached: 1553979408603.jpg (810x1080, 472K)

what the fuck user she's like 16-17

cringe

I know this is ironic, but many Americans unironically think like this

wdym many americans? shouldnt everyone think like that?

THIS IS NOW A MINNIE THREAD

ALL DISCUSSION WILL BE IN HER REGARDS

Attached: 1553660832332.jpg (723x720, 304K)

>you will never fuck her mouth
>you will never watch cum leak out her cheek

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i just wanted an wholesome thread to cope with my feels plz don't user

Atleast they're not talking about how she is literally built for black cock

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: crying wojack.png (205x246, 7K)

How though, she had matured a lot by the end.

>tfw Clem’s story ended with her and Kenny telling Wellington to fuck off and making their way alone

Best ending

>That scene where that walker bites her boot
>Mfw it doesn’t rip her boot off so that we can see her sexy foot

Only in a select few US states is the age of consent 18. In much of the US and pretty much all of Europe the age of consent is 16.

>it's over
>she will never come back
She'll always be there and in our hearts when someone wants to play her story from start to finish.

Attached: smile.png (275x183, 11K)

Wait why does this exist I thought telltale was killed

it doesnt make it right tho
please, user, dont
this
they finished the final season

yeah but my point is its not the same, you know? i used to be looking forward to every new entry and patiently waiting for them but now there's nothing new to look forward to and i wouldnt want another game, which would ruin her happily ever after

Why would anyone play this after the second one?

>"What you doin' there, goofball?"

i dunno i just grew extrememly attached to clem and kept playing despite 2 and 3 being meh and it was worth it desu, the season 4 ending got me feeling like absolute shit

ah fuck. at first i thought she was gonna be an hallucination for a few minutes there, i was really fucking happy, yet sad it was over

Attached: goofball.png (1014x641, 452K)

>You will never rape Clementine.

good? as soon as Lee died this shit series died with it

Same. Then she started interacting with people besides AJ and I knew shd'd made it. Felt real fucking good.

user, cease at once

Attached: clem_disaproves (3).png (1024x493, 352K)

someone post the scene where she gets amputated

yeah but for some reason it still felt like a fucking anchor weighting on my heart because even if she wasn't dead, it still meant we had to say goodbye. The entire ending dialogues are so fucking perfect desu and that one final laugh really got me good. My only consolation is that at least i know that rn shes happy with AJ and the others, she has a home like she always wanted.

For me, the real treasure was the SFM we made along the way

Attached: awyis.png (717x717, 251K)

I only enjoyed watching her as a scared little girl though.

Imagine if it all went like this:
>Clem, AJ, Violet and Tenn are on bridge
>Minnie reveals, singing the song and shit
>Zombies trailing her, but seem confused on whether Minnie’s a zombie or not
>Minnie tries to convince the group to let Tenn come with her, telling them there’s somewhere safe to go until the horde leaves, etc.
>”””explains””” how she lived and deceives the group unless the player sees her bullshit
>Tenn is convinced, goes to her despite efforts of Clem and co.
>Minnie pounces, drags Tenn while suppressing the group with her pistol
>Gleefully throws her brother into the horde, where he is ripped apart, tries to sing over his screams
>Clem jumps over the truck to fight Minnie, but zombies begin hording around the bridge
>Minnie keeps singing, but increasingly more demented
>AJ and Violet try hold off zombies, but not for long
>Clem and Minnie get separated, Clem gets fatally wounded and watches in horror as Minnie slaughters Violet and as the zombies jump AJ, all the while Min sings more and it gets worse to the point where it’s basically insane babble
>Last thing Clem hears is the screams of her friends and psychotic singing
Thought it off the top of my head, probably sounds like shit but felt like posting it anyway

damn right

absolutely based

Attached: 1527541708002.png (711x500, 490K)

that's not very wholesome of you, delet

Nate.

Attached: Lil_nut.png (682x897, 700K)

Clem's story ended when I bought that retard Jane's story and shot Kenny even though he was right the entire time and then fucked off into the wilderness with a black baby.

God what a shitty ending. Took 50 mins of melodrama what took s1 10 mins of genuine heartfelt interaction, then it was all a fucking fake out. What a gay way to end the series.

I don't play Telltale garbage so that is perfectly okay with me.

>Clem fatally wounded
>Minnie slaughters Vi, zombies jump AJ

Attached: 1529275488083.png (1100x701, 950K)

As always, shitty series are solely talked about by shippingfags and lonely dudes jacking off to the characters

i dunno i thought it was very well done desu

>DUDE THE FEEEELS, IT WAS SOOO SAD
It was such a lame redoing of S1s ending, didnt feel even slightly sad, just bored. Then they ripped off the TLOU raid scene, how fucking lazy could you get.

If you ever write anything, remember that quick deaths hit harder than drawn out ones.Lees worked so well cause it was a concise, upsetting goodbye. Aj/Clems goodbye dragged on and on, with little quips and "rules", then it was a fake out. Honestly angry at how bad the writing was.

that's just like, your opinion man

This desu. Comparing it to s1 is shocking

Not my fault you have shit taste bro. Read a book, play season 1

Attached: 1530317231114.jpg (636x808, 46K)

nah it's mostly cuz no matter if the ending was shitty or not, saying goodbye to a character i love is still fucking sad

Man, anyone else remember the amount of threads and posts here during S1?
Those were the days.

Anyway, I am content with the way things ended.

Here's my epilogue headcanon anons, feel free to join me or call me a faggot:
>all nearby settlements ended each other with constant conflicts
>meanwhile the schools location is hidden and out of sight in the woods
>only Lilly's group knew the location whom are all dead
>walls provide safety from walkers
>the group has actual, tangible safety
>library and supplies of the school provide entertainment and education to some degree
>the caravan that is mentioned is friendly after louis/violet makes contact and a couple of them joins the school
>their numbers reach two dozen
>the nearby river and forest makes them self sustainable combined with the occasionally visits from the caravan
>happy ever after

Attached: 20190326200143_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

based desu. I just really hope she's happy, no matter what happens, as long as she's happy

i can dig it

Attached: 1550718679308.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

i really don't get why im so affected by a character from a failed game series but it really hurts, anons

it's a shame the final episode was such shit with bullshit writing. The first 3 episodes were back to being good

Attached: 420.jpg (995x933, 87K)

It was over after season 1

overall, id say the final season is second best.
s1>s4>s2>s3

not gonna play season 3, how does it end for clem?

She good or?

yeah I agree with that rating

Who the fuck cared about this ugly jackson five rip-off goblin?

or whatever the end is, i cant even remember if this final is s3 or s4.

I only played s1 and s2, s1 was god tier, s2 kinda meh, then i jus didnt care.

gg

I think I lucked out by stopping at S1. Once I saw you would play as Clem in S2, I figured they would make all the adults incompetent and bailed from the series.

She good.

yeah but at the beginning i dont really like her character, she returns to normal clem during the season tho

Good. The game hasn't been good since season 2.

I hate the kid because of his stupid afro

Who cares, fuck Clem and fuck her gay little journey filled with some of the worst narrative I've ever experienced. I've been mentally checked out since Lee kicked the bucket, he was the only cool thing about this series.

Attached: 11232355331.jpg (358x270, 18K)

Is it explained why she left the big fort place where she goes at the end of Season 2?

it gets attacked and destroyed

>Clem lives and AJ is actually becoming competent and they all live happily ever after
>Rhys and Vaughn are successful, rich badasses
Now we just need a satisfying TWAU extention and all of Telltale's worthwhile characters will have happy endings

Attached: 1542060202871.jpg (400x400, 31K)

but i dont think theyll ever release twau season2 or anything else for that matter

TWAU is a prequel to the Fables comic series so you can always read those if you want more Bigby.

I have read them and they're pretty mediocre compared to the game
haven't finished them tho so maybe they get better, I'm on whatever the arc is after the Geppeto war.

>>Did you lick it?

Attached: C6cTpk-UwAA7jGB.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

youtu.be/EbfyaS1DVT4?t=20