Only 19.231% of Smash Ultimates roster are women

Shocking statistics I realized today literally sent shivers down my spine. Along with having a HUGE racial diversity problem, another problem is Smash Ultimate's approach to women in the game.

Keep in mind that while Inkling & Wii Fit Trainer count, Robin & Corrin don't as they are default female characters. One of the reasons that Smash Ultimate's female fighter ratio is as bad as it is currently is a direct result of many of the female variants for the gender-choice characters being alternate costumes rather than the default. In fact, the only ones who are women by default are Inkling & Wii Fit Trainer (as mentioned in the previous section). At least with Robin, I can forgive him being male by default since he's the more popular variant of the character (going by the Fire Emblem Heroes poll). But I do recognize that the margin between both variants of Robin is close enough to where not many would complain if Female Robin was the default.

How do you guys feel about this?

Attached: unknown.png (1268x933, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/smash-ultimate-has-74-characters-yet-lacks-black-brown-characters-read-op.78580/page-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like I want to ip track you down and strangle you

where do you think we are? noone cares. this is a rosterfag thread now.

Attached: Waddle Dee Feels.png (520x516, 199K)

are you assuming their gender?

>Along with having a HUGE racial diversity problem

There's far less racial diversity (in Smash, and in video games overall) than gender diversity. So why focus less on that?

Attached: plebbit.png (800x480, 212K)

>Implying the direct number of female character(s) in the game is the issue

Shove a bunny in there. Problem solved.

Both are core problems that need to be addressed. Nintendo has flat out ignored all the racist issues Smash Ultimate has so far and they need to be aware of the other issues the game has to pile on the pressure.

We already know nintendo is both racist and sexist, marxist too, hence why they are on the bottom every gen

You're assuming most of the roster's gender though.

This.

Get off my board RRREEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, we really need Shantae, Arle, Chun-Li, Pauline, Midna, Tharja, Jill Valentine, Reimu, and Filia, and 2B in smash to combat this issue.

Attached: 1513006949027.jpg (462x348, 27K)

imagine caring about something like this

Tracer needs to get in

>Mascot of her game
>Amazing design
>LGBTQ
>Inspiration to millions of young girls out there

Attached: tracer_overwatch.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

What's the point of diversity when the game is fun again ?

Weak bait. This thread shouldn't have even gotten a single reply.

Attached: Weak bait.jpg (627x477, 118K)

What baffles me is the blatant disregard you have for the graph's "Other" bar, instead ranting about some self-righteous cis tirade. Are you fine with shoving the rest of the just as important LGBTIQ community in OTHERS? There should be labels for each gender!
I cannot stand either yours nor Nintendo's bigotry. You should be ashamed.

>Separating out Echo Fighters
for what purpose?

This isn't the fucking Brawl days, Smash has plenty of female characters

Who is part of other?

ROB, Game & Watch, Yoshi, Duck Hunt, and all of the Pokemon already go over 7, so what is what?

>You can pick the character's gender
>"the default is male so it doesn't count!"
ok then

resetera.com/threads/smash-ultimate-has-74-characters-yet-lacks-black-brown-characters-read-op.78580/page-3

women are objects and men are disposable

Next

Never been to resetera before this. So is it like, a group of people really dedicated to acting retarded or something?

Attached: resetera.jpg (1079x490, 95K)

you forgot
>so poorly designed that she killed a previously unrelated blizzard game when they decided to add her to it

My wife isn't LGBTQ. She's straight.

Attached: fz4pDMz.png (724x1024, 727K)

>How do you guys feel about this?

Without even going into race or sex a good sum of the roster for smash ultimate is fucking trash. The fire emblem cast alone fucking offends my soul beyond belief. And Piranha Plant is like Sakurai put a thumb in my eye.

Also how the fuck did Tharja, Kumatora and Rodin not get in?

Straight slut

ok, this is Based AND Redpilled

>How do you guys feel about this?

I'll be honest, I don't t give a fuck.
97% of Senran Kagura Estival Versus' cast is female. Is that game now more "diverse"?

KYS

Attached: 1363867981547.png (637x431, 171K)

How many female pro smash players are there?

I'll wait...

Have they at least fixed that ridiculous issue with Donkey Kong being the spirit of a person of color?

I can't believe Nintendo would even let such a disgusting thing through in the first place...

Your hand isn't Tracer

Women are the niggers of gender
Women count as racial minorities because minorities are discriminated against for being stupid and emotional, which women are

Tracer is only lesbian on the job to make LGBT shut up. She's straight in RL.

Wow, are they blatantly ignoring Mr. Game & Watch? He's black.
Also two dimensional, like black people irl.

I want you to go back to resetera where you belong. You aren't welcome here. We actually enjoy games here, regardless of agendas.

Cope

oh you mean
>Male
>Female
>Mentally ill

"Other" is for the characters that do not identify themselves as male or female, such as Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, R.O.B, Duck Hunt Dog, etc

>left: I want a robot in my vidya
>right: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>b-but muh /pol/
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT LEAVE NOW
>dude calm down nobody is going to take away your video gam-
THAT'S LITERALLY STARTED HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOTS, AND I AM FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF IT. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE PROVEN YOURSELVES TO BE A ACTUAL REAL THREAT TO ANY VIDEO GAME THAT HAS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN IN IT, SO FUCK OFF.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 23.08.39.png (904x171, 35K)

>Also two dimensional, like black people irl.
Black people don't lack a dimension, they just look flat because the light doesn't reflect off them.

Its a vicious self serving hivemind that outright attacks any and all thoughts that attempt to question if what they are doing or saying is ethical or moral. Basically a home for extremist leftists. Even moderate leftists that may go there get repeatedly banned until they convert to extremists.

>its racist to point out faults or errors in problems that haven't completely caved to our demands yet

Truly a living hell.

classic resetera, banning someone for defending black people. Truly a board of white supremacists.

Could be asexual by default. I could continue this charade, but it is evident any point argued is meaningless, like OP's.

>I could continue this charade

Attached: 1439743879394.jpg (2278x3430, 1.23M)

t. Senrantard

Shantae would fix both.

Attached: Shantae 2018.jpg (886x1181, 639K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 23.17.42.png (1225x169, 31K)

I can't tell if this is a shitpost or serious post.

That there are 19.231 % too many figters. Fighting in the batlefield is a mans job. Woman stay home and rise the next generation of brave heroes to defend the country

Attached: Pingu, i'm just a litle bit tired let me rest for a sec.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

>other

Attached: tenor (1).gif (320x180, 784K)

This, it's the only way.

how are the replies to this thread actually more retarded than the OP
a true mystery of humanity

And my fedora's off to you, too.

>crocs
>amazing design
>blizzshit
holy cringola

Shantae is barely ethnic.

u wot

yes and?
women don't play video games

>Half genie half Arabic
>not ethic
??????

It’s a fighting game not a bitching game

Attached: 0BB6A84D-8EF7-4555-A1AD-05207A891585.jpg (432x444, 196K)

>Inspiration
No.

delet

>Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina are women

Attached: tenor.gif (450x254, 1.04M)

Fuck off, people like you are the reason why we got many female characters in Smash 4

your numbers are wrong OP

Attached: 0.png (1150x570, 1.15M)

I'm always ok with more waifus. One more waifu per series should even it out. Here's a list
>Pauline
>Mona
>Adeline
>Dixie Kong
>Kumatora
>Gen 2 trainer
>Fem alt for little Mac
>Lyndis
>Ms pac man
>Elma
>Phosphora
>Pearl and marina ice climber-like duo
>Duck hunt bitch
>Impa
>tifa lockhart
>Jeanne
>Chun li
>Rob with a bow tie
>Ms game and watch
>Blaze the cat
>Sable with Mabel and LaBelle alts
>Brittany from Pikmin
>Fiora
>Roll
>Krystal
>Wii fit balance board (female)
>Polar bear (female)
>The boss
>Jody summer
>Charlotte Aulin
>Loli samus

I'd play a gossip simulator
>fembully
>instead of fighting your enemies and befriending them, you backstab your "friends"

why is it absolutely necessary to have a perfect 50% split?

It's good to see Nintendo supporting trans people in gaming.

( here)
Also, fuck you OP, if you want to complain about something, do not complain about the size of the roster but that there's no female villain representative instead

Is Sheik a female Smash Bros character?

Ridley is partially based on the iconic Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise.
The Xenomorph in the first Alien movie was some form of a costume.
The actor in that costume was Bolaji Badejo, a black man.
The above facts, combined with the fact that Ridley is tall, strong, and leaning toward dark colors means that Ridley is a black man.

Ergo, black people are represented in Smash Bros through Ridley.

Attached: Ridley_SSBU.png (950x950, 876K)

Put Lip in Smash I don't give a fuck

Attached: 3GZtTZeRbq-2.png (300x250, 48K)