EPIC WINS AGAIN BABY

EPIC WINS AGAIN BABY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-30_21-50-19.jpg (661x870, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BKtBIuSeY5s?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine downloading literal spyware

Ah, more codex exclusives

I was actually considering buying this, the fuck.
Guess it's the CPY/CODEX version for me

You can still buy it on Steam though.

>Ubisoft game
>Ebin store exclusive
So they didn't put it on Uplay? Is the chink money that good?

I can but I refuse to give money to devs who sell out for exclusivity and further encourage this shit

Literally who game.

wasn't there on Uplay as well? could've sworn it was

Kill all Chinsects and Chinsect slaves.

Attached: Tim Sweeney.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

Literally takes seconds to download the store program and make an account.

No excuses.

>some shity isometric resource management with pretty graphics
nice "win" buddy

>tfw you switched back to consoles from PC and don't have to deal with any of this

Attached: 1550291013181.jpg (828x943, 533K)

Attached: avarr2c4zsh11.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

No Linux support is the only excuse I need.

>get money from Epic for exclusivity
>get increase in last-minute pre-orders on Steam from spineless faggots and scalpers
>sell most of your copies on your very own store
>sell the game on Steam at a discount after a year, getting sales from people who wouldn´t have bought it at launch anyway

Greedy Ubijews

Attached: concern.png (281x286, 192K)

My excuse is that the Epic store is a Chinese piece of shit owned by a two-faced liar.

Is Valve just going to continue getting cucked or will they do something?

Also your personal information.
And more bloat running in the background.

Based Epic reviving vidya piracy.

Attached: 1540744234509.png (540x650, 95K)

>excuses.

I don't need an excuse, I just don't like Epic and don't want to support them.

based ashley poster

Attached: ashres.jpg (800x1240, 161K)

Can't wait for Tim to claim the steam preorders as part of the sales figures of the epic store again

I wonder how many Chinese jannies we have.

Attached: 1534341375954.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Why do anything when your competition is doing everything it can to kill itself straight out of the gate?

lose weight

>haha cucked again, i'm actually winning heh

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

>DRM for DRM

Attached: 1509210642019.png (640x734, 296K)

Wait, so they're selling it on Steam as preorder, and fulfilling those orders, but then delisting it from Steam on launch day? How does that not violate the exclusivity agreement with Epic? Are they so naive and ignorant of the business that they begin the exclusivity period precisely on the date of launch?

Why would anyone buying a UniSoft game not buy it on Uplay? They make you use your uplay login anyway so why bind your game to 2 logins

>but metro sold so well on egs why would they need it to be available on steam this time?

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Yes. You just start the usual Uplay launcher through Epic. Easiest to just buy it on Uplay.

It's an extra point of weakness for a company that has historically terrible account security and even less support than steam.

>Am I out of touch? No, It's the customers who are wrong!

Yes, FUCK THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA is my reason

Nice now instead of having to decide between tropico 5 and anno i can just ignore anno and buy tropico 5, thanks epic store

You can just buy it on uplay though, it's not only on Epic store. It's nothing to do with exclusivity, just Ubisoft wants a bigger cut of the profits than what steam is offering. Don't want to support epic? Then just buy it directly from Ubisoft on Uplay or via keysellers, simple. Or just pirate it, whatever.

Oh, so when is the Linux support coming?

FUCKING NEVER LINKEKS CAN SUCK A BIG FAT ONE AND KEEP THEIR TEXT EDITORS AND SHIT WINDOWS IS FOR GAMING LOONIX IS FOR NECKBEARDS WITH NO LIFE

>becoming a casual shitter
lmao

Attached: 1553972461042.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

DON'T GO NEAR EPIC

THEY'LL RAPE YA

Attached: 1553978669986.png (1837x1249, 3.15M)

I take it that Epic also hired streetshitters to shill their game?

Gonna pre-order on Steam so I can play it on Steam. Fuck Epic!

PRE PURCHASE UNTIL LAUNCH GET KEKED LOL

Jesus I wish they'd stop releasing games on PC so the rest of us real gamers didn't have to listen to you whining faggots

Im surprised steam hasn't done anything about stuff like this. People are using steam to market a game and then skipping somewhere else at the last second.

Pretty much what the head of Epic said, all of this will be decided by developers not you.

> get money from Epic for exclusivity
> exclusivity
Imagine being this retard.

Gonne play it when it comes to GoG without DRM in a couple of years. Just like 1404.
I play the very long game. DRM in any shape or form is fucking cancer. Steam, Epic, Ubi, they can all burn for all I care.

Guessing this move will increase pre-orders
Steam still gets a cut of those

Yeah cause consumers have never affected a market

It has been quite lively since denuvo started being a thing.
Once Denuvo came out games started getting Day 1 cracks and multiple legit host sites outside torrent sites because they are more user friendly.

>buying Ubisoft games on any platform other than Uplay
>buying Ubisoft games in the first place

>whose advise and participation
Lol have the chinks been writing his tweets? Only an esl would fuck up that noun

This.

Fuck Steam, fuck Uplay, fuck Epic

steam having some competition now is only a good thing in the long run, it's been shit for a long time now so this will force them to win companies and customers back

>buy exclusivity to games to put on your chinese spyware by promising publisher money even if it doesn't sell
>it doesn't sell because nobody wants a chinese spyware on their computer
>go bankrupt
So this... is the power... of Epic...

Give me 10 reasons why you shouldn't give me $60.

>create Epic account
>"this email is already in use"
>reset password and check the profile
>some random username, and location set to Thailand
What the fuck
Why would anyone do that

Isn't it on Uplay? Why wouldn't you buy it on Uplay? I already have it because of Rayman and Rainbow 6 anyway.

CUSTOMERS LOSE AGAIN BABY

It takes less than half a second for malware to infect your PC. What do you have to lose?

Until Jap games start showing up there it doesn't exist to me.

i dont download commie chink spyware

Attached: 23525c328059b406662327337aa87e8c.png (543x733, 326K)

what if the uplay copy installed the epic store?

Neck yourself, shill

>Ubishit
Nothing of value was lost.

How is this competition good for US users?
Epic store is still inferior in features, but has the same price
I dont see how exclusives is a type of competition that is good for consumers

Epic wants to scan my private data without my permission. That’s all the excuse I need, shill.

would rather pirate

Gabe Newell 纽厄尔加布 Valve Software 阀门软件 Steam 蒸汽 Half-Life
半衰期 Gordon Freeman 弗里曼戈登 1998 Black Mesa Incident 1998年黑色台面事件 Seven Hour War 七小时的战争 Resistance 抵抗性 Red Letter Day 大喜的日子 City 17 uprising 城市17起义 Lambda 拉姆达 Index 指数

Haha mutts getting BTFO!

I could just skip the middleman and pirate. Thanks Epic, you're bringing piracy back.

>check throwaway email I used for a few forums
>Kohl's/Macy's account verification email from months ago that I never set up
>account was never used and email was never accessed by anyone but myself
There has to be a reason why these fucking weirdos don't just use their own emails that they can access right?

Attached: 6541602309641.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

I started pirating because of Steam, you Valve drones had no problem with Valve taking away choice by getting rid of physical copies. Death to Epic and death to Valve
You should have never been using Steam to begin with.

>Not just buying UPlay games directly from UPlay or buying UPlay keys from CDkeys

Only a moron buys Ubisoft games from anywhere else

Attached: 1483488574058.gif (267x199, 580K)

then ubisoft has lost control of its life

Based and resonancecascadepilled

This. I won't buy it unless there's an aspect of the game that didn't get cracked, like 2070's Ark.

It's not just about the client itself, dummy

Didn't start using steam as a store before like 3 years ago.
It's pretty decent.
I still have backups of every single player game from pirates copies, but supporting indie devs is a good thing when they are not retarded

>taking away choice by getting rid of physical copies.

Oh yes the wonderful physical days where games like Darkest Dungeon, FTL, Bastion, Monolith and Furi never would have been able to have been sold because nobody would pick up games of that size for physical release

only a moron buys Ubishit games at all
moron

youtu.be/BKtBIuSeY5s?t=47

Attached: SKELETON AWAKENS.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Siege is mechanically the best multiplayer PC FPS on the market right now and no amount of >Implying will convince me otherwise

>physical copies
That died when SecuROM and StarForce became a thing

Old Yea Forums posters used to shit all over Origin for scanning their entire computers when it came out years ago. What the hell happened?

Attached: 1553252434914.png (1893x212, 23K)

Fortnite Zoomers

zoomers

Nobody fucking uses Origin, EA's games have been shit for the last decade.

Origin is still a mediocre storefront and a lot people still hate hate EA.

>people itt actually want additional DRM overtop uplay
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: pain.jpg (500x750, 65K)

>poorfag in denial
okay then r-tard

zoomers gonna zoom

Ubi charges leafs sales tax so buying on Steam avoids that

Stop eating dogs.

Steam charges Massfags tax whereas others don't. This shit is gay.

chinks are fucking useless

Attached: 1517897769610.webm (640x480, 1.58M)

its 2070 all over again
still cant play 2070 properly even as a paying customer

So the "exclusivity" deal is that it's kept away from steam. Got it

Attached: 1552849357033.jpg (356x251, 32K)

Tropico 6.

they don't have any email verification so literally anyone can make an account with your email

Is 6 really a return to form after what happened with 5?

Titanfall 2

and fuck wh*te people

My Epic launcher just crashed dude.. fuck off

WE DEMAND PROOF OF LIFE

the EGS is objectively even worse than origin, and origin is leagues below steam, hell they are making steam look like a god sent in comparison

You mean download steam?

Of this.
Steam of download? Bad time!

>preorders on steam
>uplay anyway
>got $$$ from Epic
Can you get any jewer than that?

Attached: 1375914911062.jpg (193x300, 32K)

remember to Pirate and reviewbomb, valvebros

>epic store exclusive
>uplay game

It is 5 with bridges.

>says this while using steam
Hypocritical corporate cocksucker, I will never give steam a single cent. Forever a pirate.

>Steamcels

So you can't buy it on uplay?

>chinkshills

Ahead of the curve here.

Attached: Capture.jpg (212x116, 6K)

True, EGS has no excuse of releasing a barebones storefront when others were already released before it.

Yes, let's say you hope to get 2 million in sales profit for example. They'll pay you 2 million outright, or 1 million and if it doesn't make up the rest pay the other million out. For a niche game like Anno Ubi figures money in the bank is better than catering to customers and hoping they don't turn on it like some of their past annos that had shit changes and received lukewarm response. It's why the practice is so toxic to the game industry and a way for them to pull consumer influence on a game so if a game is shit and word of mouth spreads fast like say your average new EA game they have a parachute to dodge any repercussions.

If you want this to be a competition then have the game on all stores, not just one.

If a game is good it would sell even if games were still physical only. Premade engines is what caused the indie boom, fuck the indie boom anyways, mid sized studios with a decent budget was replaced with indie.
Why should anyone give them money when they don't like their own creation enough to spend a little extra money giving it a proper (physical) release?
Furi does have a physical release on PC which I own a copy of
Supporting the developer shouldn't be a thought, you get nothing in return for your money. They are a company, not a charity.
So you're admitting that the industry intentionally sabotaged physical copies to get people to switch to digital, I wouldn't be surprised if Valve asked or paid developers to put securom on physical releases. If a physical release requires server authorization to work then it isn't a physical copy.
If physical PC games were all DRM free then Steam wouldn't have been accepted.

Just get it on Uplay with a 20 % code.

>it's exclusive!
>sells it on another store front anyway

I got an unwinnable campaign in 5 because I had spammed both churches and taken in immigrants. Nothing I did could get the christians to vote for me. Reloaded the earliest save many times, to no avail. Is 6 as unforgivable with that shit?

>giving a shit about which platform you get it on when no matter what it HAS to load through uplay

this is literally autism

There has always been DRM on Pc-games. Long before Valve was a thing.

>Preordering any game
faggot

no

Attached: epicchinkspyware.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

Pre-ordered it 2 months ago. I'll still get to play it on Steam so I don't care. Not sure why Epic would pay a premium for a city-builder desu, I can't imagine the market is worth that investment. Maybe the price was lower because of this.

We've already played it and know it's good.

Which they had to intentionally add in, and the reason they added it is to get people ready to switch to digital when it was viable.
If physical PC games were always DRM free then Steam wouldn't have been accepted.

Last minute guaranteed profit buyouts or business astro turfing is not competition. It's insider protectionism and designed to long term prevent competition and take away consumer power once your market is secured. To use a example that heavily affects us pharmaceutical companies charge 400-800% profit rates on their drugs, they claim they can do this because they don't have a monopoly and you can just shop the competition or generics. The catch is they had already bought the companies that made the competitive drugs then discontinued them and the data they report to the US is outdated. Airlines also do something similar, they'll lock up an airport with their planes so even if you were the richest guy on the planet starting a new airlines with infinite funds you can't compete because you can't even get your plane into the airport, DELTA in particular is notorious for this which is why airline competition has died in recent years and quality of service has gone down while prices go up.

Basically those are some simple examples, there's a lot more out there and each one consumers don't win because it's a tactic specifically to bypass consumers in business wars ie don't siege the castle burn the farms.

Attached: 1553886232245.jpg (464x577, 52K)

>If physical PC games were all DRM free then Steam wouldn't have been accepted.
You sure? Steam allows DRM free games. Steam never forced DRM and still does not.

>epic is being scummy again
gee can't wait until they treat their user like dogshit since it looks like they have no intergrity at all

It's already in thousands of computers, isn't it? How many PC players does Fortnite have?