Spoiler*SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE MAJOR SPOILER*spoiler

Spoiler*SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE MAJOR SPOILER*spoiler

*Continue reading only if u finished sekiro*
After i beat the game i still have questions.
What happened to genichiro after u beat him?

On one of the endings before sekiro kills himself he says that so goes the last immortal. How is that possible if genichiro is also an immortal too and he escaped after u beat him??

Attached: genichiro+ashina.png (892x1015, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jtopDBIHXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

miyazaki's writing is just a bunch of blanks left for you to fill in with your imagination
dont think about it too hard

nigga genichiro fucking died

Genichiro fucking killed himself with a mortal blade you dumb fucking nigger

Whaaattttttt whenn??

skipping cutscenes huh?

Well cant find ur claims in google so ill assume u r a faggot

he fucking cuts his own head off and isshin climbs out of him dude. he's ded.

you must of gotten the bad ending by siding with owl. you literally lose out on an entire zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jtopDBIHXY

between first and second phase he cuts his own head off

do you even know what a faggot is you fucking brainlet, since you cant even pay attention to the game

git gud

this. you missed out on 4 boss fights and 2 miniboss fights, the fountainhead palace zone, and the final ashina castle zone.

I dont see how what was the logic of sekiro killing his father in the shura ending after i literally killed half the population of earth playing this game.

He should have listened to his father because its the shinobi code and asian people believe in codes much more than in anything else.

Listening to his father was supposed to be the good ending and not this shura bs.
I slayed everything and everyone dont see how sekiro killed his dad was a logical outcome

also hirata estate 2.0, so i guess in total 5 boss fights, 4 minibossfights, and 3 zones.

Attached: 1547970562322 (1).jpg (900x1280, 173K)

>forsaking Kuro
Traitor.

its based on sekiros character. owl is his dad but owl also stabbed sekiro in the back at hirata estate. what, did you think 'obeying iron code' would mean you start questing for daddy now, and sekiro forgive him for stabbing him?

ctrl+s retard

What do u mean his dad stabbed him.ij the back?
Ur words r music to my ears

The entire time i played the game i felt like the bad guy. I slayed the remainder of ashina's wartorn military, murdered anyone significantly strong amongst their leadership, and killed off all the mystical creatures that could of helped defend Ashina from the ministry. Because they were left defenseless (Thanks to me) the ministry is able to waltz right in and burn the place to the ground.

The dudes who wanted to use Kuro's power wanted to do so because they desperately needed it to save Ashina. He was their last hope. Too bad our character decided that what the 10 year old brat wanted was more important.

Attached: 1552276085511.jpg (1024x578, 39K)

U r right

Time for some real questions now. In the Shura ending, Owl has the motherfucking black mortal blade. My guess is that while you were dicking around with Emma and Isshin, he went ahead and swiped it from Genchiro and took the blade. He then proceeded to either kill him with it or Sekiro finished the job in the next massacre. Now here's another question, why did Owl swipe the Everblossom branch? He wanted immortality yeah, but the branch wasn't really necessary? Did Sekiro proceed to kill Kuro? Is the most important character in the game Kotaro still alive in the Hall of Illusions? Also, I would've fucking appreciated if Sekiro kept his dick in his pants and let Owl say his full fucking name.

He's gone insane and is turning into a demon

Ashinas are a bunch of faggots, fuck them

Owl (Father) is ten times harder than Isshin.

nah. They're about equal. None of them are really hard once you get the deflections down.

Isshin is just Gherman 2.0 but less kino prove me wrong

Scythes are shitty weapons for tryhard edgelords
Sword gun spear combo is Chad

"Do it!"
Nah he's better

Imagine being this much of a literal brainlet

You literally watch him cut his own neck open with the mortal blade you dumb cunt.

which is the bad end? shura?

>On one of the endings before sekiro kills himself he says that so goes the last immortal.
He means the last true immortal, aka. dragonblood heritage.
He kills himself and offers the branch to Kuro, cleansing him of Dragon blood, making Kuro a mortal and offing himself in the process.
Genichiro is a water sediment immortal, which is like a diluted, less 'true' form of immortality. Also did you miss the part where Genichiro kills himself to summon his grandpappy?