Man this game sucks ass!

Borderlands 3 gives you an option to either play as a girl or antifa bikelock fag. fucking hipsters, they're ruining gaming world.

Attached: 1321321.jpg (946x642, 240K)

>take that patriarchy!

Attached: 313212112.jpg (943x492, 136K)

Not looking good so far, might not be worth pirating.

sorry Axton, you have two balls more than it's required buddy. no sequels for you..

Attached: .jpg (2560x1600, 768K)

i'm thinking the same, might skip this one.

manufactured drama shill thread

it's literally in their trailer faggot.

Attached: 1459275107099.jpg (600x603, 58K)

GAMERS RISE UP

They confirmed Axton will make an appearance but she transitioned into Alice.

What's the problem? They didn't even have any spoken dialogue.

Attached: 1553819686004.webm (1422x800, 2.75M)

that's a scenario i actually wouldn't be surprised with..

I can't even begin to imagine what sort of person thinks like this

it's a trend in gaming don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about. straight masculine male - highly undesirable.

Where's Krieg, dammit!

The characters form the other games weren't exactly great.
Other than Brick.

this.

Oh no, not a g-g-g-girl! Muh masculinity!

Pre ordered :) please tell me how that makes you feel. Please do it. Fucking do it.

i just want a normal male character that isn't faggot or a tranny. is that too much to ask?

The two vault hunters in the center look like masculine men, user.
>straight
Where did you find this out in the trailer, user?

if you're a male and you like to play games as a girl when there's an option to play as a male - you're a closeted faggot.

>there's more than a dozen playable characters over the 3 games, DLC and the chink MMO
>BL3 is back to 4 and they all look a bit shit and uninteresting

Sad. Even Gaige was in near BL2 launch, they better add more.

one is bunch of metal pipes the other is hipster and probably likes to suck ding dongs, the other characters are hipster girls, so it's not too hard to deduce..

>Operator is an old white dude with a sick coat and an eye patch
>Antifa bike lock guy
Yeah no
>robo hobo
>antifa bike lock guy
Yeah no.

Grow up. You have to be 18 to post on this board.

>i made you you waste your life in front of screen instead of going out and meeting real people.
it makes me feel awesome user. why don't you get angry and buy couple of more games user.

Hate it when schools out and retards post shit like this

>chink MMO
what?

What about cases where classes are locked to certain characters?

>Bro, if you play as a girl? You're gay
>I don't wipe my ass because having anything near my asshole is GAY

Same.

But maybe you can help me out instead.
I'm playing the TPS for the first time, and while Burch reactionary writing makes it hard to stomach I wanna see it through for the release of 3.
But the thing is, I started as the Doppelganger because I thought it might be the best characterizations(his complaints about the job, while still acting like Jack in official capacities.)
But I'm also replaying BL2 and remembered how much I liked the sheriff.
Should I play as her instead?

Not interested in Wilhelm or Baroness.

hey whatever excuse make sucking cocks easier for you.. i don't judge. well actually i do you utter faggot.

I thought this is a bait thread but man you're an insufferable faggot.

tattoed antifa bikelock fag hipster is the how he was designed

>each game had 4 playable characters at the start
>this game does too
how dare they!

then you play as an available class most appropriate to what you see in the mirror. if you like to run around pretending you're a little girl in a dress - nigga you gay af.

>discord tranny joins the discusion
>straight man bad
how unexpected..

The whole PS360 generation featured a metric gigafuckton of grizzled middle-aged hunks and generally masculine men in AAA games
It's nice to have something else for a change

B2 had 2 guys, robot and a feminine woman. this one has 2 cringe inducing hipster women a robot and a hipster fag, number of characters doesn't change the facts user, what's your point?

That old guy in the pic who is one of the playable characters looks amazingly fucking bad ass you insufferable crying /pol/pussy.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX9228474.jpg (800x532, 80K)

kek

There's still part of me thinking that nobody can be this butthurt and autistic over characters in a virtual toy. But even if you're just shitposting I'd wonder why you would willfully waste your time like that?

hey i don't hate gays nor do i mind if devs give an option to every player to play as they choose, but why force this gayness on all players?
just make a straight guy for the rest of us, you know 99% of players.

>amazingly fucking bad ass

That was the gayest thing I've read in awhile. I felt embarrassed for you reading that.

Lurk more newfag

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>what's your point?
that you're a faggot

>99% of gamers are straight

Attached: 1426221190336.jpg (776x602, 98K)

you added no value to the discussion.

jesus fucking christ.
this board is getting worse every single day

>456530643
>what is echo chamber?
>all of my 3 dad's gay lovers are gay so everyone must me gay, right guys? right??
you should go out more user

he did, simply by paraphrasing that OP is a shitposting moron
thats more quality than this thread deserves

You're the one calling me a newfag and you're the one reddit spacing? You can't even apply the label of newfag without looking like a massive fucking retard. Now I'm the one embarrassed for you trying this hard to fit in.

yeah you should stop infecting this board with your faggot ass bullshit

>"I DON'T LIKE BLACKS"
>"okay, what about this old rich white guy"
>"HE LOOKS LIKE ANTIFA, I DONT LIKE COMUNISTS"
Give me a fucking break, you are seriously gonna take THIS hill to die on when shit like battlefield V exists.

>damn these normal people that disprove of degeneracy, why won't they just die already..
you should get help user

>makes a thread on Yea Forums
>presses the dislike button
You sure showed those SJWs what's what user!

put more effort into it you shitposting faggot

kek he's trolling you you retard.

>>disprove of degeneracy
Jesus, I'm not even that guy and even I'm asking myself what the fuck happened to this place. Millennial fucks really are ignominious simps.

more effort into what? into being a normal straight human? no efforts needed user.

Actually I'm quite open about it, and seeing your interest in the subject you might be as well.

Attached: c04387754c0470c1c33686d81623a42a5b77165b49430f82308f52854db607b6.jpg (1200x1250, 153K)

>muh god, this place is a disaster, why won't they like me

Attached: 213132132.jpg (478x483, 87K)

thanks for proving my point user. the rest off you discord trannies can refer to this comment before you kindly fuck off.

you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

Will the old Vault Hunters return or am I stuck playing as a gal if I wanna be a soldier class? Axton was the man

Siren was the best class in the first two games, so I don't see what you're complaining about.
Both Maya and Lilith were great fun.