How can someone be this based?

Attached: resize.jpg (1130x660, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMt20XuJ8aI
strawpoll.me/17710764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fantastic video REPORT
THIS THREAD will surely be epic.

I put this game down for two days and I’m literally getting BTFO by everything.

Hello Jim

Don't forget to support his Patreon. I myself donate $200, because Jim actually gives us valid information and makes the industry a better place.

It's official then.
DMC5 > Sekiro.

God this fat retard is fucking obnoxious

how many calories do you guys think he eats per day? i want to know what kind of macros i need to keep to reach this level of power

Announcing reports is illegal

tl;dr: He doesn't like it because there's a lot of parrying and he's too much of a slow fat fuck to play that way

Attached: laughing princes.jpg (650x581, 149K)

What did he mean by this?

nothing he said is objectionable, he just said he didn't like the game but not that it's bad

why even make a video like this though? it's not a critique or a review it's just a statement of his opinion

> Thinks it's a good game it's just not his bag.

Attached: tn_1235245586270 (1).jpg (600x491, 29K)

it's Jim Fucking Sterling Son, everyone is supposed to bow to his superior opinion

Attached: 95748842s4p21.png (960x960, 1.04M)

Who is this and why should I care?

>fat literal cuck
It's never been so easy to discard someone's opinions and entire existence

Attached: 1528641460363.jpg (720x663, 55K)

>I don't like it but it's a very good game
did you even watch the video?
and anyway you're a massive faggot if you are so insecure about being shit at Sekiro that you need your opinion validated from some guy on the internet

I'm guessing probably 3.5k, which is a normal diet plus a 2L of soda and an extra meal stuffed in there.

Jim Sterling is a fat fucking idiot in a "open relationship" with a wife that looks like him. He has shit taste in vidya and has such incredibly awful opinions on the state of vidya that it's super obvious that corporate devs smoothtalk him into thinking they're his friends so he goes soft on them. He only has strong opinions if he believes there's a large enough crowd to back him up, which is commonly made up of absolute milquetoast people.

OP LITERALLY can't stop gargling cocks - and that's okay!

Jim Sterling is the biggest faggot I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: facts.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Some of the basic enemies at the beginning really sound like Jotaro when they scream

Not even the same universe

Don't know, I mean Bloodborne is faster paced than Dark Souls, and Sekiro seems like a natural progression.

So he said it's good but he doesn't like it because he is shit at games.

How are Sekirofags BTFO again?

OHHH NO NO NO NO

Tl;DW: He's too shit at parrying to beat the game, wishes he could hide behind a shield

BTFOOO

>"i've never been a player who likes to parry"
>"I want to just turtle up with hyper armor for the hidden easy mode playthroughs"

Literally the symbolises exactly why Sekiro is GOAT. It finally shed light on the Soulshitters on Yea Forums and the journofaggots who shilled Dark Souls for its "difficulty" when all they did was AFK farm for levels and turtle up in every boss fight

Attached: comfy fap.jpg (225x225, 10K)

because you cared about his opinion

Jim takes cumshots to the face and shows it off on social media. Why would I give a shit about his opinion?

>he's so fucking fat even his hat is wearing a corset

good lord...

It's "Se-kiro" not "Secky row".

Attached: 1552713653116.jpg (803x719, 48K)

Attached: 1553881341108.jpg (828x788, 112K)

wow a fucking fat person has an opinion about a video game wow

I care about his news videos about EA and Activision etc. being Jews.
I have known he sucks at games and has general shit taste since he wrote for Destructiod, which was like ten years ago.

>it's ching-chong not ching-chang
Does anyone actually care about this garbage language?

>reason for not liking game boils down to, "this game mechanic is too hard or I cannot understand it"
>get an appropriate response

and here we see the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence algorithms for NPC's

This is a stupid complaint though. Most bosses can be fought like dark souls bosses, dodge, hit an opening, run away
It's slower but it is doable
I'm not sure how anyone plays das and bb without parrying though, why gimp yourself so much?

Agree with him. He is a fat retard but even a fat retard is right sometimes.

get good shitter

>both journos and fans are already turning on sekiro, admitting it's mediocre and/or moving on

shame really, but it wasn't enough, sekiro is just so bland and boring

>get good shitter

Attached: 1536961868763.jpg (490x586, 18K)

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

Because people asked him what he thought of it since he´s a massive From fag

Didnt jim also shit on the original souls games or was that the yahtzee faggot

That was the austrian faggot yes.

yahtzee, and it was demons, lmao what a complete shitter

>Jim
>ever
>for anything
No thank you. I have found many of his past opinions to be shit and his attitude is terrible. There is no value in hearing his voice.

Yahtzee

Personally I just wanted it to be more of a stealth game. I really miss Tenchu.

I just finished it, though I'll be going back for the other endings, and I enjoyed it plenty. I'd say it's at least as good as Bloodborne was without The Old Hunters.

Literally who? Why should i care

>on the other hand it's this bloated turd
>on the other hand it's the git gud crowd
I can't decide which is worse

What are you talking about?

It's obvious within the first hour that the game will be forgotten in six months.

>six months
try half of that

ITT:
>Lol just a game bruh

Since when did we tolerate shitters here? Oh wait, it's since we are drowning in normalfags.
Them then trying to call others NPCs is just the cherry on top but that is always the case with that meme.

I know, I can't stand him and the audience for his shit opinions.

>I Don't Like Sekiro And That's Okay
I'm not going to watch the video but my impression is that he isn't trying to BTFO anyone

Nice review

Lol funny face

I enjoyed the game but I think it could've been a bit harder

>t. normalfaggot npc

It was Yahtzee and it was on the original Demon's Souls, before the game blew up and became a cult hit. From what I remember about that review, it didn't seem like he even beat the second boss, that giant knight. I did disagree with his opinion but I could see where he was coming from and it's fine if the game's just not for him. Then, with Dark Souls, he praises it a lot more strongly without once mentioning Demon's Souls. That's when I stopped watching his shit; he has no integrity and he'll flip flop on popular opinions to suit the larger audience. The exception to that is his view on Smash Bros., but I guess the hatemail makes for good and easy video content too.

>this entire post

so much buzzwords I think this shit was generated by some sort of fucking AI designed to mock npc-speak, rip my brave user your brain has turned to goo

Confirmed cuck

Attached: E09880DB-020D-4E40-8DC2-42E742BDB8E7.jpg (1900x1211, 373K)

>sekiro is a flop and people hate it

what went wrong bros?

>Armored Knight & ROBBBEERRRRTTTTT is teasing the next From game written by GRRM

this came as a surprise to no one, yet for some reason thousands of like minded ""people"" flock to him to hear his worthless opinions

Shh we need to sow the seeds of discord to these mouthbreathers.

it took him 10+ minutes to say it that's why. he makes money off this stupid bullshit

it alienates both soulsfags (too fast paced and skill based) and non-soulsfags (high difficulty)

Why do you care who he and his wife fuck? Mind your own business.

>im bad so I dont like it the review

Now make it again but try to be more truthful with it. White guy should be saying "game is fucking shit because it's SHIT!!! lmao u mad OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA BLUNDER OF THE YEAR"

Attached: 1235413540872.jpg (237x233, 8K)

>Bloodborne is the best game ever
>WTF, why is Sekiro so hard?

Of course he plays on playstation too

Because it gets clicks. He still makes fucking videos on Anthem just going LOL IT SUCKS for 10 minutes even though everyone realized that shit ages ago.

I don't know why anyone would even watch this video, it was dragging by 2 minutes in.

That was Yahtzee and hoo boy is it funny. He legitimately could not beat 1-2 and just tardraged about it.

Yahtzee was basically a professional troll, he shat on every popular game, but yeah i agree after a while he went easy on the popular games

I finished the game and I can respect his opinion, it's level headed and far from fringe. Am I meant to be mad at this?

Ive never watched any of this guys shit before. I listened to the video the fag OP posted and didnt like the guy. But after seeing this I really dont like him now. What a fucking god damn fag

>Based Jim
the guy is a cuckold.

Attached: 1542656206003.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This alone should be enough to invalidate all of his opinions. Personal preferences and shit are fine; I'm not gonna shit on you for being gay. You do whatever you want to do. But deciding to publicly announce it and put yourself out there for the world to see, especially with no provocation and out of the blue, strongly suggests that you're doing it for the sake of attention or to fit in with a certain crowd. If you're talking about video games and you bring up how gender descriptions are limiting then you're clearly not of a voice worth listening to.

I guarantee Sterling would dislike DMC5 too if forced to play it on SoS let alone DMD or HaH. Not that Sekiro isn't a 7/10 luke warm turd with a handful of decent bosses and very few memorable moments.

That is because he is a massive casual and AAA games became more casual over the time.

Most of the world spells it se-kiro. Your language is just trash.

Too be fair I've beaten Ninja Gaiden 2 on MNM more times then I can count so around 7-8? A game with more mechanics then Sekiro , scarier bosses and has a optional parry type mechanic as well as being a insanely aggressive game with harder actual levels to boot.

But since the parry in Sekiro is required it took me awhile to get a grasp on it. In games like NGB/2/DMC345 I think Bayo1/2 have a parry item? The parry is normally good but optional.

You have a point on Souls games though well some bosses are rough even defensively most of the game can beaten with a wait and bait. Its why Guardian Ape was so laughable to me.

ohh no no no no no

Yamamura isn't Wolf, in the same way that Chester isn't The Hunter from BB. He was just an easter egg in the TOH to hint at the development of

Sperg

sekiro fags btfo

That's part of what bugs me. People are crying for an easy mode in Sekiro, while DMC5's Normal difficulty is already piss easy. Even DMC5's SoS is still way too easy, although DMD difficulty is definitely fucking hell on earth, goddamn. But yeah, it bugs me that DMC5 is likely going to get more praise just because it's easier to get through, as opposed to having better mechanics and what not. Personally, I like both games a fucking ton; each has flaws and high points, but I can see people not bothering to give Sekiro a fair chance just because it's much harder to get into. Does that alone make the game worse? Maybe. Sekiro could have done a better job explaining the mechanics. But I don't think it makes it bad by any means. Either way, I'd say my GOTY are DMC5, then Sekiro, then RE2 Remake, with everything else falling far below those.

I've noticed that the people who dislike Sekiro the most haven't even gotten to the castle.

>first minute
>this game is great
?????

Attached: 1551478699211.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

He's not fucking anyone, it's all his wife. This means he's a weak willed faggot with spine made of jello.

I used to enjoy watching jim be a faggot about things with his holier than you shit
But now it's just a constant "everything is shit, my opinion is fact, give me patreon money"
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1505172242443.png (900x900, 567K)

This. You could also easily just say "Im shit at X" and not put out a review. Yeah it sucks to suck at something I guarantee almost all the Sekiro circle jerk niggers suck at something along the lines of fighting games , actual action games above normal mode and games with brutal levels and not just a few bosses. In fact I've seen enough posts of "Best action ever" to either confirm that part about action games or its just proof they never touched them at all

who would fuck his ugly ass wife?

Gamers actually watch this dudes videos.
No wonder people treat gamers like shit, and with good reason.

You'd be surprised. Unfortunately.

Because "gamers" spend hours beating their head against a virtual wall for online epeen points? I agree.

DMC5 is mechanically sound more so then Sekiro could hope to be. As well as having more mechanics and nuances in general I feel that way after DMD besides mission 12s Urizen 2 being gay as fuck and the tentacle being the one inconsistent attack in the game.

That being said most people won't understand that since DH and yeah even like half or more of SoS wear the kid gloves so hard to the point only Vergil and maybe SoS Cerberus/Urizen2/3 are remotely a fight. Took me a moment to understand SoS Nero Vergil since without infinite DT I had no idea how you had to stun him in DT besides gun fire.

Except Yamamura has both his arms, retard.

>and thats a good thing

>Chester looks cooler than any Hunter
>Yamamura looks cooler than Wolf

Why

as a heavy armor claymore wielding turtle faggot that never parries even i managed to complete sekiro
im even getting the itch go replay the previous games in a pure parry/dodge style

>the tentacle being the one inconsistent attack in the game.
I didn't find that inconsistent, it just tracks you for a certain amount of time, you can easily avoid it if you just keep dashing away with Trickster. It's a lot more annoying with Nero though, but at least you don't have to actually beat that fight with Nero.

>He specifically states that it’s a good game but he just doesn’t like to have to parry shit when Dark Souls gives you shields and dodging as alternatives

Sometimes he’s a faggot but this time it’s just a personal taste issue and he goes out of his way to say that’s all it is and that most people will enjoy it.
He’s entitled to his opinions ya ding dongs.
Even if he’s a filthy casual for not parrying.

>i just dont like parrying bro im not bad
>*tries to block danger attack*

>Copes pretending people better than him are not real people

Attached: 1543325010278.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Attached: 1549096296796.png (784x349, 65K)

Kek, no wonder he loved DMC 5 so much

Are there any hints for new games in Sekiro then?

This kills the Sekirolet

Attached: truth.jpg (600x1268, 484K)

Just play the superior Nioh.

He's married to a woman? I just always thought he was super gay and not just sometimes queer, all of which makes him even worse.

Demon souls did a lot of things right what Dark Souls didn't. Dark Souls lost it's face after the PC port you guys are responsible for btw and then turned into shit, then we got Sekiro due to player feedback.

The majority of casuals are just not used to timing parrying and dodges and therefore think kekiro is hard.

>DS3
>good

Attached: 1502330321959.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

BORN DIFFERENT

WHAT THE FUCK TAKE IT DOWN NOOOO

Attached: 1535262158633.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Chester and Yamamura were only in the DLC of those two games, so if there was going to be a hint it probably wouldn't be in the base game.

Sekiro is at the very least better than DaS 3

imagine clinging this tightly to a dead meme

Ok, didn't get bb so didn't know it was a pattern. Thanks.

Let's see now.

Compared to DS3, Sekiro has
>worse exploration (omg yay sugar and ceramic shards)
>worse weapon variety (aka none)
>worse armor variety (aka none)
>worse replayability (zero online/pvp/char creation/enough variety in builds)
>worse setting
>worse music
>worse atmosphere and world building
>worse level design
>worse story

Hmm... I'll go with "nah".

*tink tink tink*
*ahem*

>FUCK RHODOKS

Attached: 1552051927589.png (579x536, 24K)

This is just too good. Can anyone confirms thats a pic of his wife?

Gotta agree. There is just one gameplay loop to this. It's a good game but not as fun as Bloodborne or souls. You constantly feel like you are doing something wrong during the combat.

Ultimately, Sekiro lacks the soul of Miyazaki's previous endeavours and thus we find ourselves left with a glib facsimile.

Attached: 1535382012259.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Sekiro intentionally fucks you up with weird timings and animations. Like attack is suppose to hit now but lol no boss will actually wait few moments before the hit. So you can't rely on your reaction alone, you need to learn and memorize each fight.

>worse exploration (omg yay sugar and ceramic shards)
Far better world and level design. Can literally unlock entire new trees by exploring and 90% of the world is open at the start. DaS 3 is literally a straight line.
>worse weapon variety (aka none)
Muh 100 weapons with copy pasted movesets
>worse armor variety (aka none)
Muh dress-up
>worse replayability (zero online/pvp/char creation/enough variety in builds)
>I can't summon my butt buddies to help with bosses or lagstab people online
>worse setting
Subjective
>worse music
Subjective
>worse atmosphere and world building
Subjective
>worse level design
Absolutely not
>worse story
Subjective
>Hmm... I'll go with "nah".
Hmm... I'll go with "kys"

Wow what a fantastic post full of arguments, really showed him bro

>him
If you're not going to try to argue your points why should I?

Not that guy but damn dude you're embarrassing

Do you not play souls or something. A lot of the things you said arent true.

dont be a nigger, the level design after you get to Ashina Castle is just as good if not better than Dark Souls.
However the "lol you can only grapple to pre approved places and you can only go under water after killing a late game boss" is fucking retarded

Not more embarrassing than souls drones. I mean I even like the games, but trying to argue Sekiro is bad because it isn't exactly like Souls is fucking retarded.

What isn't true?

>reason for not liking game boils down to, "this game mechanic is too hard or I cannot understand it"
lmao NPC algorithms literally cannot parse text on a picture

Shit opinion, but whatever.

None of the guys you replied to so far, just wanted to tell you that you are wrong and cringe

How in the fuck is this a shit opinion? You must be off the autismchart.

Well 3 Isn't a straight line. The weapon types are varied with different strategies rather than the one sword in this. The dress up means do you want to be an agile character or a tank or something in between with resistances for certain environments or bosses. Due to all this variation replayability across multiple playthroughs is viable. Pvp and summoning even summoning npc's adds to the experience.

He likes the game but doesn't like how it forces you to play in one style, unlike other Soulsborne games that give you a wide variety of choices in how to play.

Whole video summed up.

>But now it's just a constant "everything is shit, my opinion is fact, give me patreon money"
>What the fuck happened?
>give me patreon money

you answered it yourself m9.

This fat faggot pisses me off with his mere existence.
I don't even care about Sekiro, just want to use this opportunity to say FUCK this LARDASS CUNT.

Attached: 1328034931269.png (424x470, 139K)

No, it isn't. Japanese doesn't accent syllables like in English.

How can anyone even argue that Sekiro is anywhere near Soulsborne in terms of replayability, variety in gameplay, world building, atmosphere and such?

Delusional.

How can you not see everything as shit when you work has to do with the video game industry. It must be super depressing having to look at these fucks doing shitty things for a living.

>Well 3 isn't a straight line
Stopped reading right here. Look at 1's world design and say that with a straight face again

Attached: world_design.png (1218x477, 37K)

>can literally unlock entire new trees by exploring
lmao, going right once and entering a single door is "exploring" for sekirofags
>lagstab
ayyyyy
sekirofags blaming losses in pvp on lag and getting backstabbed
literally
GIT
GUD
>objectively true complaints answered with MUH [paste complaint] because you know you don't have an actual answer
shit that's not even funny that's just sad
>s-subjective!
this is where you know you're wrong so you just pretend to be oblivious

Great points right here

Attached: 1546653246192.jpg (456x810, 27K)

In most areas you have the option of going to 2 different areas.

Attached: DS3progression2.png (2013x879, 2.41M)

>the fat tranny jim
>based
lmao he even managed to die to the fucking horseman

Quality over quantity dumbass

I find it a little strange that people are having trouble enjoying Sekiro, or just find it particularly difficult, because they don't typically parry in Souls games and being made to rely on it is something they find tough. I rarely parry in games where I can just dodge instead, but it's fairly easy to safely parry in Sekiro because your block and parry are on the same button. It's not like Dark Souls where if you fuck up your parry you'll take damage, you'll just block instead, which makes it pretty easy to get a handle of how much you need to rely on it, at least in my experience.

Nothing is worse than DS2, DS2 is the absolute bottom of the barrel for the series in every way. Except the cat.

And how exactly does Sekiro have quality in its weapon variety, character creation, online invasions etc.?

It doesn't have them at all.
The ONLY yes the O N L Y thing Sekiro does well is the combat.
ALL OTHER THINGS it does worse. Even the music is forgettable for crying out loud.

>most areas
???
Did you see that wrong or something?
Also,
>counting dark firelink shire as a new area
Lmao

Maybe i just don't like the parry focused gameplay. It is not about being good at it or not, i just don't fucking care for it. It is boring. It is repetitive to me.

SOULS BAD ROLL ROLL ROLL

SEKIRO GOOD PARRY PARRY PARRY

Nobody looks cooler than Wolf except maybe Genichiro

Jim Sterling more like Pig Lardling

>'Its a good game I just dont like it very much'
>LOL BTFO SEKIROFAGS
Do you even think before posting?

have fuck

Attached: 1.png (435x140, 6K)

>It was a very good game but I don't think it's quite as amazing as Soulsbo-
>FAGGOT YOU'RE ONLY MAD CUZ BAD HAHA CAN'T SUMMON LE PHANTOM HELP IN SEKIRO SHITTER BTFO BASED SEKIRO KEEP SEETHING THE GAME IS PERFECT 10/10

I felt satisfaction killing bosses in soulsborne. I just beat sword saint and my reaction was basically 'wow that was cheap and gay'. They don't make overcoming difficulty satisfying in sekiro.

>it's a good game but it's not for me
holy SHIT how can us sekirofags EVER RECOVER BROS

Attached: 3251325234123.png (500x500, 170K)

Attached: 1549573802830.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

Exactly my feeling while fighting some of the bosses. Demon of Hatred was more a fight against getting bored than the boss mechanics.

Post the jizzface.

> tfw you're so fat your even slow in video games

Attached: 1546041616839.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Because if he says "I don't like it" than everyone will collectively shit their pants and throw an apefit while screaming. Just like everywhere else on the internet that isn't anonymous, you can't just say you're opinion, you need to clarify why it's okay to give your opinion, why your opinion shouldn't upset everyone, why my opinion doesn't have to be your opinion, why you are qualified to give your opinion, and that you probably like other things that people you disagree with like. If you don't do this, you'll get dislikes/downvotes/hatemail/etc. Hence why posting on Yea Forums is less exhausting, you can just get straight to the point.

It's a good game but i don't like it (and that's a good thing) wahhh, what was the point of the video apart from craving attention? I couldn't care less about someone's personal opinion, everyone has different tastes, fucking retard.

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT

TLDR: He sucks too much to enjoy Sekiro.

I took his opinion at face value but now that I know he's fat I'm completely disgusted.

it's Seki-Ro, listen to Isshin pronounce, dumb ass weeb

does lying to strangers on the internet make you feel better about yourself or something?

A review is based on opinions. So just you know.

Greed and narcissism.

But that's the video. He said as much, he can't do the parrying, he doesn't have the reflexes to dodge grabs and to reacto enemy's attacks. He is not a good enough player to enjoy the combat and rhythm of Sekiro.

He answered a question you mong. Real people just don't talk about videogames all day. His opinions on games aren't any less valuable even in his "orientations" doesn't "fit" yours. Fucking grow up you manchild. You've been in this box a bit too long it seems.

BASED

You guys called Jim based when he gave BotW a 7/10 I think it was
Now that he is exposing Sekiro suddenly he's no longer based?

Strange.......

>expose Sekiro
Yeah, fuck that guy for calling it a great game. Clearly wrong about that.

>it's a good game I just don't like it
>HOLY SHIT Yea Forums BTFO

>Not even hooktube

You are the cancer festering Yea Forums. I hope you die slowly.

Baaaw baaaw is little fat jimmy crying because jimmy got his obese butt kicked by based ogre?

Guaranteed replies.

Attached: 1553005851434.jpg (1439x1313, 363K)

no user, you are confusing other people for yourself again.

Holy shit based Jim absolutely eviscerating Sekirodrones in his review
Brutal

>Obessed Dark Souls player
Oh really? Was that after 2 was announced which the devs continued the reliant on a default difficulty and no cave to cry babies like you which you shat on Dark Souls 1 and the fanabse because they loved the game as is. Also, you didn't give a shit about Demon's Souls and wrote it off.

No thanks I don't want to watch a review from the average fat british cuck

>I hate Ubisoft towers!
>Nintendo already did that with Wind Waker and Ubisoft claimed they got that idea for AC1 from it
>Gave Horizon a perfect score for doing the exact thing
>Now jumping on the band wagon to call this game good, but hammered down because of a lack of an easy mode

He was never based.

He should stop being fat so his reaction times get better

he's too fat to parry.

Mad Sekifag?

This guy is so fat, you can hear him catch his breath after every sentence

Attached: 54231232.jpg (500x704, 79K)

This entire video is just
>wah wah parrying is hard
>wah wah I can't cheese bosses
>wah wah this isn't dark souls

>He is not a good enough player to enjoy the combat and rhythm
What is it with this obsession that if you don't love the combat more than everything else in the world, it must be because you are bad it.
The other way around exist as well. The combat is boring so i don't bother playing long enough to be good at it. Why would i waste my time on something i already know i will never enjoy?

Well the last part is legit at least
I wish we'd just gotten another Soulsborne instead.

At least I hope there won't be any Sekiro 2 but instead Bloodborne 2 in Egypt or Aztec/Mayan setting.

you only think it's boring because you're bad at it and play in a boring way

If you don't enjoy it then why the fuck do you people care so much about the game? I just see little babies crying that the combat isn't fun yet they continue to play then bitch some more when they get stuck on the chained ogre.

How is this fat cunt still alive?

Hype and looking forward to a new From game maybe?

So i should use another weapon instead? oh wait.

>It's good but not my thing
Wow totally BTFO

>So i should use another weapon instead? oh wait.
Retards like you don't realize a lot of the tools are basically new weapons

How in the fuck are a couple of limited tools that are only worth using in a few specific scenarios anything like another weapon type? Most of the time they are not even worth using at all, since the sword does everything better.

Fuck it buddy, he said he wasn't good at it. He said in the fucking video that he can't keep doing parries, can't react to enemies attacks, etc. HE SAID HE WASN'T GOOD AT THE COMBAT, AND THEREFORE HE DIDN'T ENJOY THE GAME.

The combat is anything but boring, it's the most intense From has ever put out. If you don't like the game, that's fine. But at least fucking admit "I suck too much to enjoy". That's what people are calling him out. He's doing the whole "But I love hard games and Dark souls except I always cheese bosses and never play any actual actual hard games".

>sword does everything better

lmao'ing at your life

Holy shit Jim is destroying this game and ripping it apart

No he said he wasn't good at the combat and didn't enjoy it. Therefore he wouldn't take the time needed to git gud.

But sure, lets pretend you where perfectly perfect at playing every game you ever tried from the moment you start it up. Must be nice being a Fighting games and RTS world champion.

>not upgrading the axe

Attached: 20190322190818.png (400x400, 218K)

>Most of the time
laughing at your inability to understand simple things. Or what, you are one of those fucks who went around setting everything on fire thinking it was good?

>few specific scenarios
Shuriken, Firecrackers, Axe/Spear and the Umbrella are useful through pretty much the entire game
Just because you're not using them correctly doesn't mean they're useless, retard

Based Jim tearing Sekiro a new one... he knows no mercy

Everything but the last upgrade. Never found it useful outside of the couple of shielded enemies.

Tbf for those people it's a little easier to play without parrying bosses in ds or bb because the iframes let you dodge everything pretty effortlessly but stay in the pocket. If you cant deflect in sekiro you gotta hit em once or twice and jump what feels like halfway across the battlefield in order to compose yourself for another 2 piddly hits. I'm just playing devils advocate tho, I'm loving sekiro. Havent had sweaty palms since fighting the nameless king 100 times. I however cannot play the sekiro drinking game because once I've had a few drinks my thumbs think I'm playing bloodborne.

>Umbrella
Shit version of deflect and only useful if you can't dodge in time
>Spear
Useful against armored brutes and the ape, but otherwise it does nothing and R1 couldn't do just as well.
>Firecrackers
Eh i stopped using it halfway through. Yes it shits on some enemies, but again, never did much a couple of R1s or deflect couldnt do just as well.

Holy hell Jim knows no limits in how hard he's shitting on Sekiro, take it easy man geez

How come he hates Sekiro for that but not DexBorne?

No kidding, if it werent for preset anchor points youd have to have a VATS like system or the time slowing thing from rdr2 for aiming your grapple in mid combat rather than just jumping and basically hitting l2. Usually enough of those damn things around you dont have to aim

>the music is forgettable

t. deaf

Weeks from now you literally won't remember 3 different boss themes

The first upgrade's spinning attack chews right through enemy posture.

>Shit version of deflect and only useful if you can't dodge in time
The purple one shits on ghosts without needing confetti and the fire resistant one is really good against demon of hatred. You still get damaged even you deflect fire based attacks with the sword.
>Useful against armored brutes and the ape, but otherwise it does nothing and R1 couldn't do just as well.
The spear gets a sweep attack that's far better than the sword against groups of enemies.
>Eh i stopped using it halfway through. Yes it shits on some enemies, but again, never did much a couple of R1s or deflect couldnt do just as well.
Some bosses don't have enough breathing room to use skills like ichimonji, firecrackers are good for this.
So yeah, you're retarded and not using them correctly.

Ill remember the generic combat music though. That shit is stuck in head.

Only on weak trash mobs. It does nothing against anything that can put up a fight.

So not only deaf but amnesiac, too. Condolences.

Objectively speaking, so many people only praise BB because it's a sony exclusive. Not to say it's bad or anything like that, but that's just the nature of it.

The boss themes from that game were pretty fucking good. Cleric Beast theme and Father Gascoin are still very clear in my memory.

I legitimately hate Sony and still rank BB very high, only topped ever so slightly by Dark Souls 1 personally.

It's a really, really good game.

Proof?

>fire resistant one is really good against demon of hatred
If you dont know how to dodge the attacks, yes its good. You could also just dodge the attacks.

And maybe i just needed to run randomly around to gather larger groups, but i can't remember many times where you are fighting enough enemies at once that i would care to use the spear or axe sweeps. Rather just throw a cracker or whirlwind.

It sold 2x more this month than BB did its entire life.

Bloodborne is my favorite out of the bunch but I love lovecraft and the atmosphere does it for me. Favorite music as well

Worked great for me against the guy in the well and that one worm monk.

>on 3x the number of systems but only sold 2x as much

>4/5 million in a month
Nah not even DkS 3 sold that much
2 million by the end of april tops

Your a faggot for defending this literal cuck, but a Bloodborne in Aztec setting would be very cool..

>If it were exclusive it would've sold EVEN MORE
cope

Attached: 1471819611961.jpg (1228x1502, 388K)

>one shot Lady butterfly
>three shot Genichiro
>one shot Guardian Ape
>one shot Headless Ape + his girlfriend
Losing the will to play this boring game

Attached: 1417966657299.png (400x400, 10K)

It's already projected at 4M+ global. Even if you use vgchartz bloated figures, BB sold 3.2M lifetime tops.

Attached: 1550470307470.jpg (1004x955, 136K)

It's been an hour and you've got no replies user. I feel bad, so here's your (you)

>From releases their most polished, well designed, fun, complete, graphically and artistically impressive game ever
>casuals can't enjoy it and just freak out and cry about it over and over
Loving
Every
Laugh

Attached: 1449511998352.png (383x411, 132K)

>one shot
But you can't...

one shot as in killed them on the first try

Bro you gotta turn off your trainer that makes you one shot bosses.

>Getting this anally anguished about being shit at a game and being told off by others who finished without issue.

Just beat the Owl how far am I percentage wise? I also have all the ingredients for the incense.

Attached: download.png (219x230, 9K)

>projected at 4M+ global
Source?

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Who knew that the guy who unironically is into cuckoldry also has shit taste in vidya

Who would have thunk it

Attached: Kawakami_Cut-in.png (872x632, 117K)

~80%

Based

A game does not need artificial replay value, it can be just a self contained single player experience, you zoomer

Honestly I'd be glad someone was fucking my wife if she looked like that, at least that means I won't have to.

Being a Sony exclusive doesnt help

Yikes

Attached: 1551811231512.png (500x500, 22K)

Attached: 1547783783970.jpg (428x424, 16K)

FUCKING HELL NO PLEASE

Attached: 1537098666397.jpg (848x547, 339K)

So you said R1 often does a better job but you'd rather dodge than use things that do a better job? Your logic makes absolutely no sense.

>parryfags thinking Soulsborne has always been a fighting game
Why am I not fucking suprised?
It's not just the casuals that got fucking jipped this time. Everyone using strategy and brute force through grinding got fucked over too. There's nothing here for anyone that doesn't want to pick apart animations frame-by-frame, as the crying PC crowd that doesn't understand why the game won't run above 60 fails to realize.
Yes, the casuals got filtered out like always, but the net was fine enough this time to catch quite a lot of From's playerbase too.
The game just isn't as fun for people that love repeatedly bashing their heads against the wall because there's no progress to be made through failed attempts.

Is Sekiro really as abysmal as Jim says?
Was gonna buy the game but now I'm not so sure

Depends: Were you a parry-happy Dex build in Dark Souls? No? Then get fucked.

How did he BTFO them? By downright admitting that the game is good and he himself is the problem?

It doesn't do it better though. If you dodge the huge firebreath you can hook unto him. If you umbrella it, you just stand there. Likewise with the fireballs. If you just sprint you can get behind and get free hits, while with umbrella you just have to waddle around and tank them.

>Yamamura wears Japanese clothes
>So does Sekiro
What could it mean

>compares parrying to blocking in sekiro because everybody else did
When will this maymay die?

>Dex
>Blocking anything ever
Just no.

Reminder this guy was raped as a kid and has been mentally impaired as a result. His opinion is just as important as that of a schizophrenic hobo threatening people at the gas pump.

>tfw no havel armor or str faggos.

Attached: 1452375884606.png (1280x720, 709K)

There's plenty of strategy still in the game, in fact they did a good job in general making all of the various options useful in their own ways. And there's really nothing wrong with blocking grinding casuals out because From, shockingly, actually wants people to learn to play the games instead of just building up numbers then mashing buttons. Yeah I know, fuck them for thinking that their fans can actually handle a challenge instead of crying when they have to put in any real effort.

Attached: 1450233988603.png (250x250, 50K)

> fighting game tism
> console tism
> frame tism

Son, I have bad news.

Back to casually enjoying beating my head against Sekiro until muscle memory takes over on my PC. Shame it's not more fluid.

You can hook with the umbrella too if you do it quickly. The umbrella is best against the jumping fire stomp, you can just stand near him and attack until he recovers from the animation.

stop calling him fat. Hes not fat, hes a morbidly obese inhuman blob of greed and piggy coward lump behavior, a disgusting greedy slob.

sey kiro is not right. japanese have emphasis on first syllable always.

A great rule in life is to never listen to fat fucks or cuckolds

t. fatty

This game is made to be distinctly different from the Souls games yet you faggots keep trying to compare it like it's supposed to be Dark Souls 4. I bet you're still seething that Bloodborne has no good shields too

>block, block, block, deflect, attack, attack, block, block, block, deflect, attack, attack, killing blow
>jump/dodge every once in a while
wow, so hard
10/10

Attached: 1414117209764.gif (380x185, 1020K)

>doesn't like the game but still has the trouble to explain the game is really good
How dares he to say reasonable things on the internet?

>making all of the various options useful in their own ways
Oh yeah, I'm REALLY feeling the usefulness of the projectiles that does so little damage to posture that it's undone by the time I close the distance. What a fucking fantastic tool. I can really incorporate this into my moveset. Or how about the axe that's useless for anything other than breaking sheilds because it has a windup animation that takes ten fucking years of vulnerability? Really feeling the options, guys, I TOTALLY won't be forced to spend fucking hours learning badly telegraphed attack pattens for every minor mob and miniboss.
Fuck off.

Shuriken for airborne enemies or disrupting attacks, not posture. Also kills dogs instantly.

I've made good use of both throughout the game, especially the shurikens. You sure you want strategy and not just multiple kinds of win buttons?

>it's just a statement of his opinion
Isn't that what most reviews are?

Looking at this thread, it was a mistake. Much better to just go full love or hate on everything. Nuances are dead.

Telegraphs in brown and grey games with weird animations where the boss can turn an attack onto you while his body is faced away hiding half of the telegraph don't work well and actively work against the way our brains perceive danger. Especially when the moves themselves seem to deliberately have varying timing. If you watch people play the games and try to parry you'll see the effect of this where a boss will bring out a move that looks like it's about to fuck you up right that instant but attacks later than impressed upon or vice versa. Players inevitably miss a lot of parries because telegraphs aren't binary yes-no timings and look more like, 1. identify 2. recall timing 3. wait 4. parry. So when you try to do exact timings while fighting it's easy to mess up especially when the same attacks can change their parry/dodge timings depending on how close you are. You'll recognize this right away playing any fromsoft game. A lot of the timings for things are deliberately fucked with to throw you off more and more. It started in DaS but was much much more obvious in DaS3. Tons of moves where the enemy is holding onto an attack for so long in a swinging position before instantly completing the swing. It's like being thrown knuckleballs and curveballs all the time you get used to it but it never really feels natural looking. Imagine a guy running at you with a knife IRL getting right on your ass but waiting half a second before trying to stab you. That's just not how the vast majority of people or animals function unless you're boxing or something which is a highly structured version of a fight.

Attached: 92665893.jpg (499x499, 53K)

>as abysmal as Jim says?
But he doesn't say that.
What now?

That kind of mentality works more in a fighting game where you and the opposite player have a similar amount of health, either high or low. It doesn't work that well in a situation where you have low health and the boss has high health.

Literally no one ever said this cuck was based you absolute shitter. Fuck off and stay off.

some fights are harder without parrying in those games because the damage you can do after parrying is insane and you get free hits afterwards

e-celeb zoomer horseshit

>e-celeb zoomer trash

Is it finally time to just stay in /vg/ lads?

This has been my problem.

>steam through the game
>get stuck on Owl at like 12pm and decide to come back later
>back to work
>come back to Owl 4 days later
>he's absolutely shitting all over me even harder now

I made the mistake of playing DMC5 on the human difficulty because I havent played a dmc in 10 years and wanted to ease into it since all i play lately is bloodborne and monster hunter world. Well i fucked because I loved the cinematics and the atmosphere and had a blast as dante but just didnt feel playing any more after beating it.

sekiro is not a bad game, it's just not a FUN game.

I can see why people dislike it.

fun is just a buzzword

bloodborne is fun and has challenging fights though.

If anyone makes a post on Yea Forums with the wrong opinion on a game, I report them.

If someone makes a video that has the wrong opinion on a game, I report it with multiple accounts.

I have successfully gotten several posts and videos removed through sheer force.

If I'm supposed to feel guilty about this, I don't.

> Jim "Hold right to win is a 10/10 from me" Sterling

But I had a lot of fun playing it?

In Sekiro you don't feel good about beating a boss, you feel relieved you don't have to do that bullshit again.

It isn't "fun". It's challenging, but not "fun".

Sekiro feels like a job. Hard work but you don't enjoy it.

Dark Souls/Bloodborne are like entertainment, challenging but fun and replayable.

It goes like this shit lords

>Make Dark Souls
>People turtle up with great shields and heavy armor
>WTF I never meant for people to play this way.jpg.Miyazaki

Makes Bloodborne, no shields, forced to dodge and evade
>Everyone creams themselves
>Massive love for it
>People that got BTFO from DS actually go back and replay the games again, with new eyes
>Masterpiece.gov

Now, we have Sekiro. No shields again. Players now forced to git gud at parrying, like they were supposed to do back in Bloodborne, but meanwhile everyone just shitted it up and dodged constantly.
>Sekiro is recognized years from now as the Masterpiece it is
>Players realize you are forced to learn parrying, which is the fun way to play
>Regret.mov

Sekiro will be looked back on as brilliant, mark my words.

Attached: 3dr4fggfhf56664534.gif (360x203, 801K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wMt20XuJ8aI

I unironically enjoy Nioh more than Sekiro

Sekiro in parts is okay, like stealth sections, but a lot is just parry spam.

>having trouble with horse boy
Did noone else find him super easy? It only took me 2 or 3 tries. But to be fair I had the ability which lets you do an attack while mid grapple which made it pretty free when I was grappling onto him

>jimquisition
Cringe

>sekirofags btfo
>literally says sekiro is a good game within a minute of the video

it is a well made game, although not as inspiring as other fromsoft games in terms of level design.

but it is not "fun" in the traditional sense.

>its a "good" video game but its not a "FUN" video game
are you a retard? are you?

lemme explain

it's made well, but not a lot of fun to play.

I'll write his points so you don't have to watch the video.

He doesn't like Sekiro because:
1. You have to parry.
2. AI can be spotty concerning stealth.
3. Wants more combat options.
4. He sucks at the game.
5. Enemies have too much health.
6. Camera can be annoying during bosses.
7. You can get one hit killed.

If you are terrible at it and just constantly blame the game maybe.

I am not terrible, I can parry all bosses

The fights are not as fun as other fromsoft games.

>doesn't like pipe organ
what an absolute pleb

>being able constantly pressure the bosses and speed up the fight with skill instead of just baiting attacks then rolling and counter attacking over and over is less fun

it isn't fun.

>attack, attack

>parry parry parry

>attack, attack,

>parry parry parry

you mash l1/r1 for 5 minutes nonstop, it isn't fun, it's tedious.

Good thing I didn't say "sey kiro", I said "Se-kiro".

Like "Seh Keero"

Yes it is, I didn't accent a syllable.

He says Se-ki-ro", which is basically Se-kiro, but certainly NOT "Seki-ro" ("Secky row") like Americans have been pronouncing it.

>obese SJW and a literal, actual cuckold with jizz on his face does not like a challenging masterpiece
Nothing new here, move along.

>roll roll roll roll roll R1 roll roll roll roll roll

How is wishing for another Souls "legit"? That is brainlet tier opinion. No one sane wants a single Souls game ever again. FromSoft is too talented to be expected to rehash the same games over and over again, they should make something new every time.

souls fights actually involve movement

here, you PARK IN FRONT and parry. that is it. never have to move except for a sweep (jump).

You're deaf, as they said. Sekiro has insane soundtracks, all over the fucking game.

I had fun.
Therefore you are proven wrong.

Attached: cirno the smuggest.gif (374x400, 96K)

No they don't lol, the optimal way to play Souls is to hang in a boss's crotch and iframe all of their attacks. Humanoid bosses you can just circle strafe around and iframe when necessary, or in BB or DS3 you can just parry spam half of them and end the fight in seconds.

I like everything about sekiro, but the boss fights. They are TEDIOUS. Not enjoyable.

Not like "Oh, O&S was cool i'd like to do that again"

I literally never want to do saint isshin again.

>Not enjoyable.
Yes, they are.

Attached: 3.png (298x298, 13K)

>this guy has an audience and westacuck developers are actually listening to his feedback
If FROM or any other Japanese company I enjoy starts casualizing their games I'll track this piece of shit down.

how is guardian ape "fun".

virtually the only reason not to enjoy sekiro is if you are bad at it.

>"Oh, O&S was cool i'd like to do that again"
said no one ever

exactly how I felt by the end. I finished it just for the sake of it. Didn't really have much fun with it.

Nioh still has better combat, but the level design and boss design in Sekiro is just top fucking notch.

fuck no
this game is my ideal level of difficulty, one of the only devs whose games I don't have to pick a difficulty to enjoy

I actually liked Nioh bosses more (minus the blob boss)

>this dumb cuck still spamming his headcanon GEYM THEORY shit

Not really because in DS/BB you can approach a fight through multiple means. You can parry but thats not the only way to win.

Sekiro has one way/one approach no freedom in how you beat a fight. It's a good game but not brilliant.

>chester for BB
>yamamura for sekiro
I'm sweating bros
I don't want GRRM anywhere near FROM

Quit exaggerating dipshit

Nioh had fine bosses, but the only boss they had for me that even got close to matching the swordmaster duel feeling Sekiro captured was Masamune.

That's literally not an exaggeration, those are the safest and fastest strategies for about 90% of bosses in the Souls series. If you want to waste time running around to feel cool you can do that in Sekiro too.

cope

>"Soulsborne"
So are the retards who use this stupid name going to have to call it Soulsbornekiro now?

fuck off jim your life and vids are shit you have nothing of value to offer

he is a fat faggot i fucking hate him

What are the best combat arts lads?

Attached: 20190330234828_1.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

The fact that an user on Yea Forums thinks an actual cuck (No, not the buzzword cuck, an actual "you can fuck my wife" cuck) can be based, says a lot about this boards direction.

Attached: 1553980639709.png (576x699, 194K)

strawpoll.me/17710764

why is this video like over 10 minutes long just to say "man this kind of game is different from regular souls games and it's not really my thing but it's clearly good"

like fuck off

>tfw you missed the era where every fat retard with an english accent could be a youtube star

It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1527107863247.png (444x444, 27K)

The anti-sjw cartoon man in a suit era is still going strong. It's not too late, user.

Ichimonji is the best one by far

True, but its a bit harder now.

Attached: pjw_.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Any reason to NOT use the double variant?

The bar looks pretty low if you ask me

>weak "non-binary" socialist can't into challenge
Sasuga.

Attached: 1485242733588.png (523x571, 354K)

I never saw the appeal of Jim and his duplicates, i haven't even played Sekiro. Whats with overweight brits and video game videos?

>Dark Soulless 3
Cringe.

Attached: 1490251920698.jpg (800x567, 63K)

I don't think so
Also get the skill makes you able to do combat arts in the air
One of the best feelings in the game is landing a jumping ichimonji

only skinny weird white guys watch jim sterling

pic very much related

Attached: KL5Ic3K.jpg (605x681, 54K)

>only 1 no

Attached: Smug 807.jpg (644x720, 198K)

m-muh youtuber said

Attached: npc wojak.png (636x773, 8K)

so it's a numale that hates sekiro kek

Attached: sucy 7890-8790-[090-090- re waufu teeth.jpg (1325x955, 50K)