How did this outdated garbage manage to be so bad? It's so bland and uninteresting...

How did this outdated garbage manage to be so bad? It's so bland and uninteresting. There's nothing to do except collect seeds and shrines.
>garbage story
>garbage combat
>garbage weapon durability
>garbage ubisoft towers
>garbage empty open world
What went so wrong?

Attached: BreathoftheWild.jpg (250x350, 137K)

(you)

Because the fact that it makes desperate Snoyboys like you seethe so much with jealousy proves that it is a good game

2 years, 3 weeks and counting. Give it a rest already.

>two years and still seething

>literally no argument

No ones going to argue because it’s a waste of time. We’ve played the game and it’s great. No need to argue or to entertain the thought.

it was fucking great at the time

obviously looking back now it is kinda silly because seeds and shrines, which again were optionial

What saved the game for me was Cusome made restrictions like play with only 3 hearts, collect all spirit orbs without spending them. Made it 10000x better because you diddnt feel too overpowered

Nope. You won, m8!

Being a contrarian doesn’t make you interesting user

BotW is a pleb filter. Its like listening to a child trying to convince me The Godfather is a bad movie.

> it-it's shit! There's no explosions, car chases or tits!

Attached: 1549387929224.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

>like a child trying to convince me The Godfather is a bad movie
Actually the perfect comparison for the faggots on Yea Forums constantly crying about botw

Is it the same person and/or group of people who shit on BotW or is it a natural occurrence that every few hours every day of the week for the past two years someone has thought "you know what I should do now? Make a bait thread on Yea Forums by shitting on BotW. Yes, this is a good idea."

>garbage empty open world
I'll take the bait. Explain to me how the world is empty. If anything, BotW was the first game where I found something interesting and/or notable in every square yard of the map. It almost felt like they were tasked with making every single square in the map interesting, and the game is chock full of little details that makes the entire map look handcrafted as opposed to generated by a computer. So tell me, what is so empty about the world of BotW?

The shitposting is real.

Attached: 1526747773823.png (995x84, 27K)

>what is so empty about the world of BotW?

You'll never get an answer. Just shitters with meme responses.

Damn, I thought no one could possibly be this hungry for (you)s. Have one and move on.

Holy fuck, I'm like 99% sure that was my post! I'm flattered that you saved it, but it was just a shitpost.

Attached: 1326337919817.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

I love Kass!

Attached: My_Husband.jpg (2978x2978, 3.54M)

Maybe the problem is you.

Dark Souls is basically Zelda done right. No need to bother with Nintendo's bullshit anymore.

We've argued about this for 2 years.

1. I’m almost certain this is a falseflag because why would op prove the other guys point that it’s pretty much just one faggot on Yea Forums who constantly cries about botw

2. If in fact this isn’t a falseflag and op really is this gay then you need to reconsider some things in your life and also maybe just kill yousrself

OBSESSED