The duality of man

The duality of man.

Attached: 1553902515593.jpg (960x629, 47K)

>Party member betrays you

>CHANGE YOUR GAME OR ELSE
vs
>Do what you want with your game.

>centrists: YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME!

It already has an easy mode. Your first playthrough. It's the easiest level of difficulty.

Wow, are you telling me 2 different people can have 2 different opinions?!?!?!

Attached: 1315776716832.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

Sekiro has a

Attached: hitboxes.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

>btfo your coworker by immediately writing an article about how their article is wrong.

What a chad.

Artificial difficulty

Attached: hitboxes 2.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

You obviously hesitated.

Wow, I can't believe the famous journalist Forbes changed his mind so quickly! Almost as bad as the hacker Yea Forums! Sad!

thats a shockwave noob git gud

Attached: 1534731038094.webm (1280x720, 507K)

Literally no one is saying they are there same

centrists are

Should have jumped

You should never pay attention to "contributor" blogs.

shockwaves

More like:
>Change your game or we'll hound you mercilessly and destroy all topical conversation, you Yea Forumsidcel neckbeards.
Vs
>Don't change your game or we'll hound you mercilessly and destroy all topical conversation, you Resetera trannies.

>Centrists: you faggots ruin everything.

I have no idea why From insists on this enemy weapon tracking bullshit.

Was it really the only way to solve the "Beat every enemy in DS1 by circling around them" problem?

This is more accurate

>paying attention to the media

You're supposed to deflect the first hit and dodge the second.

Who even uses easy mode but literal children and women? It's an M rated game so there should be no easy mode.

>Let’s change HALF the game

I used easy mode in NU-God of War when I realized the Valkyrie fights were literally recycled 7 times

Forbes' videogames coverage is all freelance IIRC so they can have multiple people reporting on the same game.

There are only 2 people of real note there, Erik Kain and Paul Tassi. The rest are pretty unknowledgable.

Nah, Paul Tassi is a chump. Ollie Barder is good.

what did they mean by this?

THE JUNGIAN THING SIR!

It doesn't NEED one, it WOULD be better if it had one, and it's worse because it hasn't one.
But, hell, ALL games, like ALL pieces of software, would be better as free software everyone could change and mod, and that's the future we must strive for, and not the fallacious and retarded concept of art from the fucking XIX Century in which works come exclusively from one genious mind (especially false in AN AAA VIDEOGAME, made by HUNDREDS of people, and not shat from Miyazaki's magical ass, like all the morons who defend the lack of an easy mode pretend to be the case), and any try to understand or improve said works is an offense against god itself.

Attached: 1397629601709.jpg (960x640, 221K)

>Adding an OPTIONAL difficulty mode changes half the main game in any way, shape or form

insufferable shitter

>dumbass reporters giving dumbass opinions just to cause controversy and views

Im shocked

That's what shitters who spam press step dodge instead of holding it to run get