Naruto

Why are all their games shit?

Attached: 5a323f644c5cf442b4d1d6b44421e041.jpg (707x1000, 54K)

Because why bother putting in more than the minimum effort into a game people will buy off brand name recognition alone?

Naruto is the only shonen with good games though.

because naruto is shit
the one thing it has going for it is fapbait, like that semen demon there

But Clash of Ninja was good?

Storm 4 is fun, other than that I really don't recommend the other games.

This. The Gekitou Ninja Taisen series was fantastic.

Not enough cunny

Pretty much the reason why almost every anime game is garbage,really. It takes a really talented team or a fuckhuge IP before they decide to make them somewhat decent.

Not much what you can do with the genre. Also the target audience is kids. No need to make things to complicated.

all of them are bland 3d fighters. we don't get open world rpg.

I think the logic applies to any property that tries to cross mediums. It's less likely if the people working on it are fans, and aren't just doing it for a quick buck though.

Because Scamco. All of their animu games are equally bad, sadly.

Dragon Ball

not enough lewds, DOA should use naruto characters

You haven't played the good ones

Naruto games are actually surprisingly good
>the fighter on the GameCube is a unique, if heavily simplified combo system that feels really fluid and fun to play
>the Xbox 360 game was fairly mediocre but clearly a lot of effort was put into translating the anime into a video game and not just a fanservice simulator
>the PS2 fighters, while being kinda shit as games, at least really put an unusual amount of effort into the cutscenes and special moves that set a new standard for anime tie in games
>the PS3 fighters again raised the bar in terms of cutscenes capturing the feel of the anime, but they extended this to the gameplay as well and made something that looks flashy and perfectly delivers on fanservice

When I was an annoying teenage weeb, Naruto games were the only ones my friends would willingly play, we had a ton of fun with the GC and PS2 games and even though by the time the PS3 game came out we had online gaming and could drive, we still made it a regular part of out multiplayer routine, and remember these were people who didn't like anime at all. That says a lot about how fun and unique the developers made those games.

yes please

Play uzumaki chronicles 2 or path of ninja 1 and 2.

Attached: 1456367163484.jpg (1200x1363, 741K)

Storm series is pretty alright. Ultimate Ninja best though.

Why is Sarada so perfect?

I could use some more salad in my diet, if you know what I'm saying

Tpbp

>forgetting game king

Why everyone forget about GBA Naruto games
They are good
One Piece game too

I hate anime fighters that pad out their character roster by having 4-5 different versions of the same character.

>Sasuke
>Sasuke with Sharingan
>Sasuke from Shippuden
>Sasuke from Shippuden with Sharingan
>Sasuke from Shippuden with Rinnigan
>Sasuke from Boruto

>we finally get a game where you make your own characters
>all you do is slap canon shit and recolors together for your own look in a purely-multiplayer game that is as basic as you can get for such a series in terms of really shitty 3D arena brawler with loose teamplay
GodDAMN you Bandai Namco.

Attached: 1551584459675.gif (512x384, 1009K)

Rise of a Ninja for 360 was hella fun.

Shit source material.

Isn't there some bootleg Naruto MMO out there?

Is there a lot of art of her in this exact outfit but she looks more adult?
I don't really like borderline loli stuff but this is the sexiest ninja uniform there has ever been

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4's story mode is unironically amazing. I fucking wish other anime had game adaptations with half as much effort put into them as the UNS series does.

I enjoyed the first 3 ultimate ninja and the uzumaki chronicle games well enough

Holy shit look at that armpit...

The strangest thing is that while the CC2 team always did things their own way a bit, they had to entirely improvise off of only manga panels for UNS4, because the anime was in a turbo year long filler arc padding out time 'til the Boruto anime. So the whole conclusion of UNS4 was improvised in animation and direction on their own terms.

sarada a fucking slut

and that's a good thing

Attached: Eishin5584 -Naruto- Sakura x Sarada 01.jpg (842x595, 219K)

they do something similar in the anime. like the fight between sasuke and naruto in the first naruto had lots of scenes that weren't in the manga because the fight was so short. so they had to pad it out and come up with their own animation and direction.

Attached: ladder.webm (832x470, 2.94M)

>just a bunch of fighting games
Am I supposed to be impressed? Come back when Dragon Ball has a collection of decent open world games that accurately depict the world of the show.

Well that Project Z - from the same developers as the Ultimate Ninja Storm games - looks to be doing exactly that.

Play Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond instead

hmmmm aunty I love you

Attached: f71a99f0ea0e8d954f2671c2a6c4195a.jpg (546x772, 115K)

Come back when that exists and doesn't suck balls. OP has a bunch of open world games, all shit compared to the Naruto ones.

Now we're talking

>that tiny fucking hand
what the fuck

I'M GONNA BREED ME SOME UCHIHAS.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1532823940638.png (1200x1358, 786K)

I WANT TO SNIFF SARADA PRETTY ANUS

Attached: loneliness.jpg (752x527, 11K)

Reminder that Sakura is not the mother and isn't keeping the lie going just to protect her.
She genuinely wants everyone to think Captain Emo married/fucked her.

Attached: ThisMuchDenial.jpg (843x446, 88K)

dear god let me lick that delicious armpit
based

Attached: piranha plant.gif (250x171, 500K)

You're just mad they don't pander more to pedophiles. Don't even reply to me, child molester

Sarada is such a cock dock.