Dumped SEKIRO to replay Darksiders 2 for the sixth time

Just dumped SEKIRO to replay Darksiders 2 for the sixth time.

Attached: Darksiders 2.jpg (1920x1200, 344K)

>Just dumped SEKIRO to replay Darksiders 2 for the sixth time.

i only played through the game once

Wait wait, what did you do?

Looks more like you dumped video games to post this thread for the sixth time this hour

Cringe and redditpilled

couldn't get through the first

BASED

Finished 1st one about 5 times.
2nd is better still.

Darksiders 2 was okay. Pacing took a nosedive in the kingdom of the dead, the Diablo loot system was shit, and the RPG mechanics were obnoxious (either take two hours to whittle away at this optional boss or come back when you're 10 levels higher). Oh and the final boss was a letdown. The core combat mechanics had some potential that wasn't quite utilized.

Haven't played 3 yet.

Based

based as fuck user

Good decision, Sekiro is so boring

Possessed Weapons made loot system actually fun. You could build your own weapon with favorite stats.
Darksiders 3 is closer to Dark Souls than Darksiders (gameplay wise).
Fighting in Darksiders 2 is still the best for me:
- responsive controls
- fun combos
- aerial moves
- reliable dodge
- fast paced
- lot of moves
- use of two weapons in combos
- good and useful abilities

the SEKIRO sixth to 2 for dumped replay Darksiders Just time.

Boring and fucked up.
The idea of punishing players for dying by taking away XP and money and aditionally making NPCs sick and locking you out of quests is SHIT.
They should have stick to Dark Souls formula where you was given a chance to get back your lost souls after dying - it was fair, in Sekiro the unavoidability of loosing hours of grinding worth XP and money is just shit.

based

upvoted

i hope this is a bait thread because i refuse to believe anyone over 16 thinks that edgy, vile looking and playing piece of trash has any redeeming qualities

Placing boss fights after the wall of 30 minute mobs grinding is worse idea than placing the fight after unskippable cutscene.

What's edgy in playing the game that is way better than other game.