Next FromSoftware Game

What do you want to see them do next?

They should make a gladiator game next.

Attached: 0605213ec727944a6d3b5ba5d09fd386.jpg (790x781, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/5495687/#5510689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>setting in aztec mythologic
>bloodborne gameplay
>cinematics/time quick events like as Sekiro

Would play that user sounds great.

Some sci fi shit
Hellpoint looks good, but there's something weird about the game, it would be dope to have something in that setting made by fromsoft

I thought they were doing a sci-fi game as one of their next big three projects?

Berserk or an original horror game.

A Souls game based on Game of Thrones.

A horror game about ghosts would suit them well. All of their games have enemies hitting through walls with phantom range and shockwaves. Perfect material for a horror game and From is a perfect fit :^)

tbqh something akin to Shadow of Rome from them would be glorious

return the MP features though

Fuck you and your fucking reference

any setting would be good as long as there's more combat like Sekiro, even if it isn't the focus like in Sekiro
Sekiro's enemy variety was limited because of how much they invested into the high speed parry combat, but a game that had a 50/50 split of human fights like Sekiro and beast/animal/zombie fights like Souls would be pretty fucking great in my opinion

G.R.R.M. is writing the lore for their next game, so it'll be another european medieval style setting

A new Armored Core game for fuck's sake. Soulsfags can go five minutes without getting a new full or pseudo-entry in their series, just one goddamn time.

Ya'll know this is literally what they're doing right?

they should make a good game next

I fucking pray its a shitty rumour and not the retarded hack writer forcing FROM to model a woman shitting and drinking

Fromsoftware? Who cares I want more from Miyazaki.

I agree, but honestly if we got another armored core, I'd want 'em to slow it down a bit, maybe even not have robots flyin' around n shit. I'd like to see some tactical giant robot action man. I wanna play something that gives me feel of piloting a giant robot, but still be able to be mobile and kick ass on the ground.

Literally never tier but a man can dream.

i only care about the setting so
space opera
>biomechanical art like HR giger
>the plot as usual the degradation of a really advance civilization ( even think they are gods)
you chose the gameplay

Attached: 9B4zt7t_6a1a90eb-a780-43a4-acd7-9cf720dc4770.jpg (980x1400, 265K)

AC or something original. No more dark souls shit

>tfw was in the middle of replying to people in the last thread where Mesoamerican souls came up and correcting people and talking about Mesoamerican culture and the thread 404'd in the middle of me posting shi

Attached: purepecha aztec wojak pepe.png (558x321, 73K)

Dark age Britain or ancient Greece if not pls. Ancient Greece has been done to death though

Yeah, I was definitely on the same train of thought after playing the Daemon x Machina demo. Would really like to see From's take on the Gundam Battle Operation's format; slow, weighty mechs and the ability to get out of them and fuck around on foot.

If we ABSOLUTELY have to have another Souls game, do that modern, Akira/SMT-esqe setting. Someone here knows the images I'm talking about.

the tone of souls game is basically made for Mesoamerica

Attached: Codex_Borgia_page_71.jpg (1624x1624, 1000K)

air conditioning?

Modern day, like a Silent Hill bizzaro happenings shit. Their art direction is on point and the way they treat spirituality is nice its not as on the nose as western themes, like have it set in limbo or something and you have fucked up spooks to face off against. I want to see some different gameplay though, Im sure they could come up with something that works and could make the next genre like they made "souls like" a genre somehow that had others replicating it., or trying to at least.

Why is everyone asking for berserk?
Do you even read the manga?
They would need to change the gameplay a fuckton and make the character overpowered

Attached: 1491153662217.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

Who the fuck wants QTEs? Absolutely braindead

Bloodborne in ancient egypt setting

Pls no Shitkiro 2

>LIKE AS SEKIRO

Have the game set around Xibalba mythology, it writes itself. As progressive as developers like to think they are they never seem to actually make things around different cultures to celebrate them, its always in a modern setting and with current politics or people injected into a setting for inclusion, but never a focus on the cultures themselves, make a fucking game about this shit I would play the fuck out of such a metal setting.

Lost Kingdoms 3

Fuck Souls and Souls-esque games.

Attached: lostkingdoms.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

Is that supposed to make sense?

Otogi 3.

Well they should port those games over to modern systems first before making a third.

The world doesn't need more GoT and he's got other books. They should do a game off of Fevre Dream. Play as a vampire hunting down other vampires in the antebellum south while fighting off your own blood hunger.

There's 3 possible explanations

1. Gamedevs don't actually care about furthering other cultures and just use social justice shit to further their own interests

2. They care but are lazy and don't wanna bother with whole game concepts based on out there, atypical stuff/publishers won't let them

3. They'd see this as being cultural appropriration and don't want to touch it as a result.

it's probably a combination of all 3.

>I would play the fuck out of such a metal setting.

I wouild too, but to be honest if I had the choice of making any Mesoamerican themed game, I'd probably avoid all of the crazy sacrifice and gorey stuff just because that already gets so much attention. Nobody talks about how complex their cities were with all of the aquaduct, canal, and resvoir systems, nobody talks about how fucking autistic they were into clealyiness and sanitation, nobody talks about how much they fucking loved the everyloving shit out of gardens and flowers, etc.

Would be nice to explore the actual nice, pretty, organized, and complex parts of their culture for a change.

Attached: 681fe65223cb7597938cfc205860312b teno garden.jpg (768x1000, 250K)

I want a Miyazaki horror game, not action horror like Bloodborne but like horror horror.

Armored Core

Dark Souls 4 but there's no singleplayer just pvp. Gotta purge the casuals and start over again.

miyazaki seems like the person who would die in his prime

>swords and sandals by fromsoft

Attached: p5AQ2O8TG366E.jpg (800x525, 152K)

So like Forbidden Siren or more actiony like Dead Space?

Attached: 1553428239920.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

A bit of a meme but sci-fi souls. There's been some attempts but they fall short. I want to see full on cybernetic body horror with Souls' gameplay.

A FPS, since West forgot how to make level design or create an interesting setting

Attached: 1328710322153.png (1318x406, 173K)

It's a mix of the three, plus the people who actually hold the money aren't easily pursued about this stuff.

>cinematics/QTEs like Sekiro

Clearly you have never played Sekiro. And there is no unique “Bloodborne” gameplay. It’s just Dark Souls gameplay with a different skin.

Sekiro doesn't have QTE's you fucking retard. Not only that but Sekiro's deathblows get annoying really fast.

Where the fuck did this Aztec meme come from anyway?

Dark Souls and Bloodborne are different in their gameplay. The lack of shields, having to rely on dodging and how the game encourages you to attack once you're hit.

You're right and dark souls is literally just demon's souls

FOR THE LAST TIME, FUCKING ARMORED CORE! WHY DOES NOBODY REMEMBER THAT FROMSOFT MADE ARMORED CORE?

It's an original Fantasy concept compared to Dark/High Fantasy Europe or Asia, which are the two most common fantasy locations

ARMORED CORE

THEY FORGOT ABOUT ARMORED CORE

WHERE IS FROM

FUCK YOU GUYS FOCUSED ON SOULS GAMES SO MUCH YOUR DAMN GAME DIRECTOR FOR ARMORED CORE GAMES LEFT GOD DAMN I'M MAD

shadow tower with optional VR support

Except they wouldnt have to at all

Guts gets put in a lot of situations where he almost dies instantly, the manga makes a point about how he is able to perservere not through sheer rage, endurance or strength, but the fact that he is actually smart and literally a master swordsman

Pretty cool

Would unironically love to see the ever-memed bloodstain/ladder mimics in a setting like this

There are already like 15 Armoured Core games, there don't need to be any more.

They should do something actually different next

not just make a slightly altered souls game

>there is no unique “Bloodborne” gameplay
except for the rally mechanic and the faster combat which completely changes your priorities in battle. dipshit.

>except for the forced DEX build playstyle you have no matter what you spec into

Nice

Or i'd do both the cleanliness/flower shit + gorey stuff and do themes about how the two relate to each other in the Aztec worldview, see below

Because there's human sacrifice, ancient ruins, crazy spirits and gods with necklaces of body parts, skeletal bits, etc

Beyond that, theres the underlying cultureal/religous elements that cause it: Aztec cosmology was all about teotl, which was a sort of supernatural energy which was thought to make up everything in the world, and showed itself via dualist concepts and the cylical nature of reality and existence; the most important of which was life and death: Living things consume and kill others to live themselves, the world itself had been created and destroyed 5 times, with the gods giving up their own effort, blood, and lives to make the new world, etc

Sacrifice itself was giving up life to sustain the overall life of the cosmos by feeding the sun, but both death and the end of reality was inevitable, even the gods would fall to impossibly ancient and powerful cosmic forces (Huitzilopotchli, the current incarnation of the sun, fighting off Tziitizmime, skeletal futa demons with rattlesnakes for penises, who were the stars seen during the night sky and eclipses).That sort of nihilistic idea that all things, including life, was fleeting and would eventually erode is also pretty key, a lot of their art and poetry, has to do with reminding you beauty of nature and life but also it's fragility and fleetingness

The lore of Dark Souls already fits perfectly into this framework

Actual Nahua philsophers went further with this, and had a whole philosophical setup conceptualizing actual teotl mechanics as basically spinoza metaphysics', with everything in the world being made up of teotl moving certain ways (with specific types of motion defined) and the end of the world basically being teotl entropy and teotl universal heat death see: desuarchive.org/his/thread/5495687/#5510689

Attached: aztec poetry.png (612x2286, 777K)

Eh. As far as card games go it was good but I don't want more.

Playstation exclusive is rumored is aztec souls. Armored Core is the other game. I don't know which comes first.

Rally isn't new, it's a retooled ring effect from Dark Souls.

Based.

i want them to try a first person rpg again

Come in from left field and do a lightning fast souls like game with badass mechs designed by Yoji Shinkawa and Yoh Yoshinari. Slightly tanky mechs to have a slightly slower game and to not be too OP.

Attached: 051_048_049.jpg (4812x3435, 1.85M)

An actual Tenchu game this time
As far away from souls as possible
Like Sekiro but remove the remaining souls shit that makes Sekiro not as good as it should've been

They should a gritty post apocalyptic sci-fi game with mechs. You could be a mech mercenary and have to take jobs to survive regardless of what damage you cause, you could also be under the control of a deranged supercomputer. Given how much they like outfits you could probably even customise your mech, I think it's a cool game idea

Iron Chef souls with Chairman Kaga (middle) as the final boss.

Attached: 2093482034.jpg (616x463, 61K)

Dark Souls 4 or Bloodborne 2.

Why do npcs like souls games so much? What's fun about them?

>NPCs
Back to whatever hole you came from

Ancient Greece.

>started playing Dark Souls
>have a blast
>masterpiece
>I end up in a plateau after Blighttown
>next is the doge, ghost town (no cursed hands left), the drake mountains (ran through them without fighting
>what do I do next from easy to hard?

Attached: 1481563618749.jpg (800x800, 93K)

I came from Yea Forums Yea Forums

Terrible formatting but don't worry about valley of drakes, it's just a connecting area. Do doge then ghost town, the ghosts drop hands but I'm pretty sure you can buy some from somewhere

yeah, you can buy them from the guy at the end of ghost town.. (thanx From)
Also I forgot I have the upper Blightown too, when you go up the wooden trap elevator. (thanx From).

Doge is pretty easy, but really just do everything. They aren't hard, you just need to be patient

I will keep trying.. Worth it to just farm souls for a while in easier areas?
At least I made online to work on PC. I can see messages.

Attached: 20180722222444_1.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I just want Bloodborne II

Maybe, usually you can do fine with whatever souls you've picked up by travelling assuming you aren't dying and losing them

Bloodborne PC you fucks!

Lost 20K souls which led me to stop playing for some months. I gotta get back to it.

Attached: 20190223235614_1.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

dumb baiken secondary

>CHI faggots still trying to convince people their absolutely boring shitty jungle setting is interesting in the slightest
yikies

Attached: be24z9411ti01.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

my nigga, lost kingdoms 3 could be amazing

A good AC game

Attached: Middleweight_Crest_AC_(AC3).jpg (1152x864, 171K)

>tfw I read the subject first
Did I win or lose instantly?

Attached: 1545350962553.jpg (286x176, 8K)

Something sci-fi with mutants or aliens might be nice or in a virtual world