Elder Scrolls Blades

Yeah, I'm thinking Bethesda is back!

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x738, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFBQQxqVH9w&t=666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's alright.

Can't even play it. Rip

Pay to not wait on top of loot boxes. I'm thinking Bethesda is fucking garbage right now.

Attached: 1521081635673.png (774x513, 324K)

I hate to say it but Asian scammy games are so much better than western scammy ones. Gacha is really shit as well but it's much better to play, usually your primary limit is just an energy bar so you can only play so much in one day, and some games especially Chinese ones now like Azur Lane have a more innovative stamina system that lets you play longer on top of having way more generous rates than the norm, so they're much funner to play casually and the only real reason you'd ever spend money is for cosmetics.

will there be mods?

It's an online-only mobile game. No.

>every job gives silver chest
>silver chest takes 3 hours to open
>limit of 10 chests
>can’t open other chests while unlocking one chest
>can’t even fucking delete chests so you eventually get stuck waiting hiurs and checking back to open these stupid silver chests so you can actually progress the story since chests are the principal source of building material

Just one shitty dev decision after another. Atleast let us delete the fucking silver chests.

>doesn't work on my phone because it isn't from one of the big companies, despite it being better than a lot of the compatible hardware list
At least I have no chance of accidentally liking it now

That was done on purpose to intentionally frustrate you and urge you to buy their solution to your problem.

That game is a nugget of shit, in comparison to their non-mobile games being a piece of shit.

This game is the epitome of gay.
And if you like that game, then that just tells me how incompetent you are as a human fucking being.

What’s really shitty is that dumbasses that actually pay will progress really fast and then hit an even harder wall unless they fork up more money.

It's fucking ass. They try to make it look like a bite sized elder scrolls game but it's really just a timegated town builder

Those idiots DESERVE to be nicked and dimed like the fat pigs that they are.

look stfu. no one said it was a main instalment of the elder scrolls series.

now just shut your fucking mouth okay?

Any good andoid emulators with gamepad support that can run this game already?

It's unironically the second worst mobile TES game. What a travesty.

Yes, Bethesda has, in fact, confirmed there will be mod support some time in the future.
Todd had this to say:
>"It [Elder Scrolls: Blades] will be open to modders in the near future. Our playerbase are very autistic, and I hate them with all my heart."

Ignore him, he's ignorant. And obviously a little bitch.

>woke up downloaded to my phone
>can't play

>some time in the future
Well that aint right now is it you dumb shit?

Attached: 1387505165124.png (465x996, 171K)

It's an early access alpha, relax

Let me play already.

Attached: Screenshot_Blades_20190330-155128.png (2560x1440, 3.46M)

The problem isn't some tech issues like bugs or gameplay jank, it's the core design of the game. Timers on top of timers on top of timers. Daily quests. Weekly quests. Everything rewards a chest which is not even a reward since they take so long to open that they're clearly meant to be paid for unless all you do is play the game once a day for like 20 minutes.

Did Skyrim™ get ported to mobile already?

Attached: the_Todd.png (3000x1696, 464K)

My phone is a literal brick, gonna be waiting on the Switch or PC version

Attached: _81894536_f94194d3-ef5c-4779-9900-b73696ccedfe.jpg (660x371, 35K)

That would have been better than this

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

"Elder Scrolls: Blades"...?
More like: "Elder Balls: AIDS"...!

This """""game""""" just adds to the shitball rolling down the shit hill that is Bethesda's """""quality""""".

>"Elder Balls: AIDS"
yikes

All I care, is can I get this "game" on PC? Like with an emulator or what not. Don't really care for Mobiles; yet I have a Elder Scrolls itch that this will do just fine.

for TES itch just play ESO
lore is fine in it

funny seeing a kid get mad like insulting a game was equal to insulting him too

YOUr game SUCKs

Don't fucking tell me what to do, okay?
Anonymous is his own man, okay?

Don't ask to be spoon-fed faggot.

i bet youre dick is like really fucking small

fuck you!

OMG did you even fucking READ what I said, retard?
I said "Anonymous is his own man." And it's true, you dickhead.

Apologies, then fuck off!

Doesn't ESO have a monthly subscription or some other MMO meme mechanic like that?

Boys, calm down my dudes. Be on your best behaviour when you talk around Todd's game.

>he actually played it
First off, thank you for beta testing. Second, you’re fucking stupid or downloading it and you got what you deserved.

I'm a empty doctor's quarters; no patience.

I should spank your ass, faggot guy.

Where is blade take place? Skyrim?

at ur momma's house

BTFO*DABS*

This game looks like ass
youtube.com/watch?v=kFBQQxqVH9w&t=666s

Attached: hide-pain-harold-title-red -web.jpg (920x517, 73K)

looks like oblivion on ps3

aka comfy

its cyrodiil and its full of zombie infested ayleid ruins on skyrim engine so...

who gives a fuck? im playing this shit once its out on PC

Game starts out with the killing of a Justiciar.
Good start.

It's good at what it tries to be, a casual 1st person dungeon crawler for my phone. Can't say I've stumbled upon any better alternatives.

is it running on Gamebryo?

I've been looking for any hint so far but they seem to have deliberately avoided naming any specific location. It just takes place in your town which at least one NPC says is "far from the Empire," whatever that means. I would have guessed Cyrodiil based on the landscape (which we don't see much of, but what we do see is mostly grass and trees) if not for that line. There's also an Ayleid ruin running under your town, but ESO showed that they can be found in several different provinces.
Of course you can find grass and trees in any province if you choose the right part of them, even the weird ones like Morrowind or Black Marsh, so as far as I can tell it's just wherever the hell you want it to be.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-113313_Blades.jpg (2960x1440, 1.83M)

Why wouldn't it be? It's a shit game.

>loading screen everywhere
yup, classic Gamebryo

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

it looks like oblivion on PS3. so this is the power of mobile phones now.

It was made with Unity, same as Fallout Shelter. You must think VERY highly of Bethesda if you thought they would go through the effort of porting Gamebryo to two mobile platforms just to make a game that isn't even open world.

It doesn't matter what color the shit is, it's STILL shit!

Pee...hew...!

>t. blizzcuck ching ling

>t. faggot poopoo head

>Incompatible with all your devices
Wtf does it only support tablets or did they cuck me?

You can sideload the apk. My LG G6 isn't supported either but it runs fine.