Prioritizing LUCK over other stats

>prioritizing LUCK over other stats
>does jack shit

Attached: A09270A1-74BE-4149-9A55-1ECE4872D8D9.gif (499x250, 3.97M)

Git Gud

>maxing out your luck grants you 100% dodge and 100% crit so you never die and kill everything almost instantly

luck is a bullshit RPG attribute
it adds nothing to the system

wut amine

Luck is an attribute that really should only exist if it means crazy stuff happening, like with Fallout 1 and 2

Jigoku Shoujo Yoi no Togi

>haha why is he picking low tier skills
>rekt everything apart next few turns

Attached: heroes iii.jpg (640x527, 82K)

Is that the one where the cousin is a real bastard?

dunno haven't watched jigoku shoujo since the second season years ago

Danke schön

You gotta do a hollow build for it to work, bruh

Attached: blueblood-sword.jpg (62x94, 4K)

Yeah, it’s heavily implied she got raped

or giving you really good crit chance/more loot

I think increasing your chances of getting good loot/more loot instead of increasing your health/damage directly could be neat but only if luck gives you a noticeable improvement

Beat me to it.

>OP put all on LUK
>still is shit
Lucklets disgusts me. Go jump off a bridge, OP.

knowing OP, the faggot would probably survive by 1hp and then find a treasure chest under the bridge containing a legendary weapon he doesn't meet the base stat requirement to use.
What a fucking tool.

That shit made me so mad in Atom RPG literally wasted 50 hours of my life with 10 points in useless hyped up stat that made my progress crawl to a halt at a point in the game.

It also unlocks better critical perk which allows you to roll over 100 on the crit rolls (instant death regardless of hp on almost any enemy depending on body part hit)

Luck is the root of all power in reality. Whether you're a god or a worm was only determined originally by luck.

There is no stat that will ever be as powerful as luck and every game that doesn't respect this fact is made by retards.

This season despite having only 6 episodes was fucking nuttier than the first 3 seasons just what the fuck

Not really
She is still dressed
She was like that for the shock

>Levelling Luck increases Dodge and Crit rates
>Increases quantity of loot
>Makes key items drop in easy locations
>Once your crit rate approaches 100%, it adds a second crit, with its own percent crit rate, dealing an additional 2x multiplier
>These additional crits keep stacking, so you can reasonably be dealing 4x, 8x, or 16x damage if you dump all your points into luck
>Dodge caps out at 80%, and can deal counterattack damage, and/or status effects
>Random NPCs will start gifting you cool shit
>Entire game becomes a fucking joke.
>Final boss slips, trips and impales himself in a Rube Goldbergian fashion, like a scene from Final Destination

Anime is god tier when it comes to laughably over the top edge.

>clothing still intact
>heavily implied she got raped
bruh

did they make an anime about cement girl?

>max lucc
>get super BB gun before exploring the first vault and meeting the khans
> get a jillion caps gambling with no worries
Luck is great

>luck not only increases crit chance, it increases the severity of crits
>with max luck, you can roll a chance to straight up inst-kill shit
Fallout 2 luck+agility build. I just punch/stab/shoot until I get a lucky insta-kill. Made the martial arts tournament unnecessarily hard, though, as I would explode (Bloody Mess) every opponent and disqualify myself. Sometimes even softlocking the game, preventing me from leaving the arena.

LUCK pures tend to be the most fun though.

>tfw in heroes 3 the shittiest skills are also the best

Nobody gives a fuck about diplomacy in D&D.