All maymays aside

all maymays aside,
will it be fun[/Spoiler]?

Attached: rage2.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

Yes, but the game structure will be boring open-world shit because Avalanche

You might be right, by the gameplay videos the world looks just like a flat land with some landmarks aka levels

the same guys that did DOOM's combat and gunplay did this, so it can't be that boring.

This. Avalanche games basically use the Far Cry formula but nobody calls them out on it.
I am interested in Rage 2 now that it isn't a Bethesda Store exclusive

Why's there an angry screaming lesbian on the cover?

>combat and gunplay
shut up bitch

I don't even know what that is but judging by the color scheme it's going to be uber trash

Because they're making Mad Max but don't have the license any more.

yes, videogames are pretty fun as it turns out.

Attached: 1553042535736.jpg (182x268, 29K)

shooting looks fun, car fighting will be fun
driving not sure
story? who cares
world, looks good
8/10 incoming soon.

I thought it might be good but then I saw a gameplay video and it's every bad modern video game cliche, feels like you're in a marvel movie running around using stupid superpowers on enemies who don't fight back

1. demos made on easy, did you see what a shitshow was DOOM demo? the very first gameplay video for this looks fast and interesting, it's like before marketing got a hand in it
2. superpowers are good, everyone got tired of your average FPS in 2004, want boring FPS go play cod again

it should be, the shooting looks tight and we only have reason to believe that its going to be building off shooting mechanics from D44M

But with Id shooter gameplay it might not be so bad to just run around aimlessly and blasting bad guys. I am cautiously optimistic.

This. Looks like a less bland Mad Max sequel which is good because I liked that game. I just hope Id can counterweight Avalanche's ubishit open world style with a huge map full of empty grinding.

It's by Avalanche? They fucked up Just Cause 4 and their last game Generation Zero.

So it would be scary for this one, unless all the manpower went into it. Unless id Software managed the shit.

JC3, JC4 and GZ were allegedly b-team games. The a-team have worked on Rage 2 and previously Mad Max.

I want to be hype but my piece of shit rig can't run it

>Just Cause 4
Made by the B-Team, though that same team developed JC3 so who knows what the fuck went wrong with that one

>The a-team have worked on Rage 2 and previously Mad Max.
Rage 2 has been in development a long while then.

Damn, JC3 was really a charming game, can't believe how bad is JC4 in comparison.

Rage 2 will be very boring

I hope I can build the V8 interceptor in this too.

>But with Id shooter gameplay it might not be so bad to just run around aimlessly and blasting bad guys. I am cautiously optimistic.

>Id shooter gameplay
It's a generic modern military console FPS dude. Literally any dev could have made it.

Attached: 19243893112.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I didn't say it looks groundbreaking. It looks like Mad Max but with more to the combat than just mashing the attack button to beat all your enemies to death.

from all the trailers and shit it looks like a cheap Far Cry rip-off, so no I guess

Attached: 1553283923447.jpg (499x550, 30K)