Epic Store Exclusive

Epic Store Exclusive

Attached: 1200px-S.T.A.L.K.E.R._2_Logo.png (1200x675, 904K)

denuvo
console port
health regen
2 weapons limit

>sequel to one of the most broken eurojank of all time
wow i cant wait

Female protagonist

eurojank games are probably better than your fav games

Thank god I don't buy slav games

No easy mode

Playing Stalker SoC right now with Complete mod, Realistic weapon add on mod, and tweaks to game files to simulate proper FPS accuracy and movement physics. 10/10 kino experience, if Stalker 2 let’s me control and mod stuff to extent of original series then the game will be kino.

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.
Galyonkin knows Grigorovich and his gang, and GSC don't have proper budget for S2 so turning to Epic for financing would seem like a logical move.
Galyonkin even implied back when STALKER2 was announced at that expo that GSC doesn't have ANYTHING to show related to the game, not even design documents. And they only announced it because they were fishing for a publisher or investors and show that people are still interested in this series. Maybe not the West but CIS has mad interest in it.

>Playing Stalker SoC right now with Complete mod, Realistic weapon add on mod,

Sniping helpless AI with weapons that weren't designed to outrange them sure is fun

Levelled enemies

fuck off and kill yourselves

Attached: 1553809086762.png (878x900, 352K)

A NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKI

I think complete is realistic. I feel people hate on it too much, every time I’ve been caught it has been pretty realistic. AI range is still decent while letting you play stealth until you are caught. The weapon mod makes it so that one hit can kill you just like in real life. AI still gets tons of kills out of nowhere, I got sniped from top of building from an alerted Stalker 6 stories down.

I promise you that a stalker vet will be frustrated at times with my set up. Just as hard as vanilla adjusted for accuracy, vanilla game files regarding accuracy is a dealbreaker no matter what mod or vanilla being played I must adjust it, play too much proper FPS games like Insurgency to ignore the brokenness. For me the game goes from 9/10 to 5/10 on that alone.

>Complete
Why would you do this?

?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x512, 105K)

Or you could just do what all the memers are doing and play Anomaly or modded Dead Air, better than most other STALKER experiences you can get right now, better than vanilla imo

How new are you, exactly?

>follow link
>nothing there
>"lol you must be new"
What did user mean by this, exactly?