SAKURA WARS ANNOUNCED FOR THE WEST

First look: youtube.com/watch?v=SdwxLYF54e8&feature=youtu.be

More info about the game: famitsu.com/news/201903/30173890.html

Coming to the West in 2020: twitter.com/SEGA/status/1111832923085422592, only announced for the PS4 at the moment. JAP DUB ONLY.

Attached: 1553924487512.jpg (4506x1080, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinejp.net/2019/03/30/sega-fes-2019-sakura-wars-exhibition-opened-new-sakura-wars-revealed/
strawpoll.com/7wz8s9dc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=pq2Rxg6mSEE
youtube.com/watch?v=hA1wq1pwjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=gtYNHMlQnqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ok_7_2vMHrY
youtube.com/watch?v=6YigjqimoKk
frontlinejp.net/2018/04/14/new-sakura-taisen-sakura-wars-game-announced/
youtube.com/watch?v=ST7Fc9ZDzXM
youtu.be/kXvKhyfxc6I?t=3899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did they announce anything else significant in this FES?

>CENSORED
No thank you.

good that it won't come to pc so that means less masturbators and ironic weebs

I still can't believe this is real, i mean a new Sakura Wars game? The fuck is this timeline

Attached: 1518105774805.gif (498x278, 3.23M)

They asked for it in the survey pretty extensively.

>Jap dub only
Pass.

BLEACH IS BACK NIGGAS

it'll come to PC when Sega needs to save the sales like they did with Valkyria Chronicles

I can believe a new sakura wars game would come out, us getting it is the amazing part.

a more impressive timeline would have the original characters returning, give me my 30-40 year old ass-kicking waifus

post the english link, brainlet
frontlinejp.net/2019/03/30/sega-fes-2019-sakura-wars-exhibition-opened-new-sakura-wars-revealed/

Its not and good riddance.

>can't read japanese
>calling other brainlets

Nigger.

1) Clarice (actual name Clarissa Snowflake), from Luxembourg, age 16. [voice: Saori Hayami]
2) Hatsuho Shinonome, age 17. [voice: Maaya Uchida]
3) Seijuurou Kamiyama, age 20. [voice: Yohei Azakami]
4) Sakura Amamiya, age 17. [voice: Ayane Sakura]
5) Azami Mochizuki, age 13. [voice: Hibiku Yamamura
6) Anastasia Palma, age 19, from Greece. [voice: Ayaka Fukuhara]

Attached: 1553915361970.jpg (1283x726, 119K)

>Original game is japanese only for the saturn of all things
>Let's release the latest entry in the west

REMASTER THE SERIES AND BRING IT
PORT JSRF
NO ONE'S GONNA BUY WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW
SEGAAAAAA

6>2>5>1>4

>Fishnet and tabi
This is very important

Attached: image.jpg (149x343, 62K)

I wonder if Luxembourg has a Castle Snowflake.

>Clarice (actual name Clarissa Snowflake), from Luxembourg, age 16. [voice: Saori Hayami]
>6) Anastasia Palma, age 19, from Greece. [voice: Ayaka Fukuhara]
Subtle

Whats the source on jp audio only?

Like everyone except the loli.
Fishnets on her look more hilarious than hot.

strawpoll.com/7wz8s9dc
strawpoll.com/7wz8s9dc
strawpoll.com/7wz8s9dc

Attached: Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_03-29-19_003.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

I got twenty minutes into the one where the cowgirl thought she was a Kaman Rider. She was pretty cute.

I'm pissed with no Switch but I was expecting a Steam release at least!

>old theme with some new twist in it

I love it.

Looks a bit resource intensive for Switch, doesn't it?

>Sakura Wars
Am I supposed to know or care about what this shit is?

2>6>1>5>4

D

Isnt that in every game?

Sakura looks like shit compared to original and it's on censored station no thx. You fucked up Sega.

>Fishnet goes over socks

Only complaint I have.

Attached: 1550632321089.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>character design by Kubo
brace for impact

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 6K)

brainlet

This
The contrary seems so much better.

>brace for impact
And no backgrounds.

If you had an import-modded Saturn in the late 90s during your college days, yeah.

>Can't choose between red head mommy and brown mommy
FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553470840702.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

The Heart

have sex

That's why I said I was expecting a PC release. Although I'm not sure if my T430 can handle it at all.

One of the most important franchises in Sega's history, in some but not all ways more important than Sonic. Was incredibly influential.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Wars

just wait till they reveal the sexy villainess

>17 and 19 years old respectively
>mommies

It's gonna be either a cameo of the most popular ones (OG Sakura, Erica, Gemini etc) or they show up later.

Yeah, no thanks. I remember playing So long, my love and it was one of the worst games I've ever played.
The girls were garbage and it was full of QTE shit.

just imagine how much more sexy milfy mommy they will look in some years

Sakura Wars popularized tactic games in Japan in a way Fire Emblem could only wish to do back then. It also revolutionized and popularized the Visual Novel style story telling in normal video games.

i don´t play censored games

They will look even better with age desu

Want a switch versión but ps4 Is ok.

>Shinonome
>Redhead
>Looks stronk
>Breasts bindings
>Large pants
>Geta sandals
Sign me the FUCK up

Kanzaki Sumire, Manager
Looks like one of the old characters are safe. I guess it's because she retired.

Attached: Sakura Wars Trailer.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

so this is what goes through a waifu-fags mind when he stares at anime girls

>90s
>college days

Yea Forums was older than I had thought.
That said, Yea Forumsnyone should know Sakura Wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=pq2Rxg6mSEE

The Sakura Taisen games have had virtually no nudity or even anything really sexual.

That was langrisser, fag.

this is your sakura wars in murrica

Attached: sakura wars murrica.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

only two i really like here are blonde girl and loli design-wise i'm just happy to see sakura wars back though, hopefully fantasy star is next

SNOY always finds a way.

>Ogami tries to peek in the bath
>game gets bashed for being misogynistic sexist objectification of women

>Implying I'm stupid enough to live in muttland

I am ready to see MILF/Cake (depending on how her life turned out) Sumire

This is already too much for California Snoy

Attached: __iris_chateaubriand_leni_milchstrasse_shinguuji_sakura_glycine_bleumer_kirishima_kanna_and_etc_saku (1190x472, 202K)

>Anastasia Palma, age 19, from Greece
>Palma
>Greece
???

Do they think Greeks speak Spanish or something?

Dude they called a luxenbourgian "Clarissa Snowflake", they clearly have no idea of what they're doing.

Even commiefornia is tired of retarded bathhouse scenes.

retard

This seems to be the only english article with the info actually translated so far

Fantasy Pre-WW2 World, pls understand

No, not really, fag. Langrisser 3 was released 1 month after Sakura Taisen.

langrisser was never popular anywhere

I hope they tone down the VN elements with cringe writing, and focus more on the mecha SRPG aspects.
Or at least make the writing not cringe, I don't care.

there's already a sakura wars game in america

Attached: gsdx_20171203030007.jpg (1280x896, 225K)

Except nobody gave a shit about Langrisser while Sakura Taisen was a cultural phenomenon with countless musicals using real revues and themed cafes in prime Yamanote locations in Tokyo, retard.

Attached: ro12.jpg (800x530, 79K)

Why is the new Sakura Taisho Kizuna Ai? Looks like a total airhead.

>3
Not even trying.
>so popular it has its own gacha
It's okay user. At least Sakura taisen made waifu shit slightly more popular.

Shinguji was an airhead, too. Some things never change.

Wow, I expected to be called a faggot for not knowing about this. You Segabros are alright.

Attached: 1433412435215.png (459x403, 225K)

Difference is you actually want to peek them instead of casually walking by

>Implying gacha is any indicator of popular
Yeah, it's not like thousand of gacha shits get pump out every day right haha

Sakura wars is basically a seasonal harem anime in a video game. If anyone is interested for the trpg aspects, look elsewhere.

probably meant to be Parma not Palma

Langrisser didn't have dating sim shit until the third game, and all langrisser games sold minuscule amounts compared to sakura taisen. Which is why the series is so dead that even a random chinese gacha company can get its hands on the license.

Don't worry bro
I already fixed it

Attached: STBath.jpg (1190x472, 150K)

Why is the PC community so fucking shit? Its what keeps me away from PC gaming. They are all elitist obnoxious douchebags who don't know SHIT about anime or JRPGs. They spend more time talking about graphics cards than playing games.

Attached: tio-plato-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-zero-evolution-32.2.jpg (210x240, 19K)

And that would be Italy, close but no cigar.

I guess her family moved to Luxembourg at some point because for tax evasion.

All we have that's canon so far is "パルマ". Whatever original spelling that they're transcribing into that katakana is likely still unconfirmed.

>confirmed for never playing Langrisser
Langrisser didn't add the visual novel style until the third game, and even then it wasn't as advanced as Sakura Taisen, which even had voice over.
Sakura War wasn't released in the west until the later titles, so it isn't as well known in Europe and America as it is in Japan. So I don't blame people for not knowing about it.

Are there more of them than just the Taisho Romando cafe/giftshop there that closed back in 2008?

Greece was literally part of the Roman empire, so it's not farfetched that someone with an Italian name would come from there

Palma is an italian family name.

Langrisser is just SEGA's FE
don't sweat yourself langrisserbabs

>Kubo
MUH

Attached: 1d66003067641ae423da38f62a97a83b.jpg (1614x2170, 293K)

This is a man of good taste, listen to him.

Attached: LOGH (8).png (728x546, 277K)

Why would the community being shit keep you from utilizing the hardware to play single player games?
It's not like consolefags are anything to brag about either.

Attached: henneko question.png (706x412, 278K)

wrong

Attached: D24zMaiUgAAwnSE.jpg (675x1200, 105K)

Ah, good, so that's one less thing to wonder about. Had a Twitter tab open searching for サクラ大戦 and then I looked back at it later and it had over 2k new tweets so I didn't look at all of them.

>playing cucked EOP version

Attached: shinguji vs moeblob.png (833x567, 909K)

it still fills the niche of mecha SRPG where there's basically a handful of games in that area

are the prior games related? are we missing out since we never got the other games?

It's his true calling. The guy admitted he always wanted to be a fashion designer too.

God I miss the old Sakura. Although I'm an animeonlyfag.

Yeah ok waifus/dating sim whatever

How's the tactical combat? How's the actual gameplay?

>90s anime vs 00s anime

they're both generic shit

retard

best case scenario is if this becomes successful, it'll convince Square to make a new actual Front Mission game injected with waifu party members

If it's fully voiced I don't really care. helps that they're not dubbing it so it might be an actual sub instead of dubtitles. my listening comprehension is pretty decent but I can't read at all

>actual yamato nadeshiko vs uguu oniichan
Get out zoom zoom
I'll take the generic 90s shit thanks

either front mission or VC style

This meme again.

You sure? Could the マ be a misread ス?

Ah, my bad, I thought palma was only palm in italian, while palm tree in spanish, and so I thought it odd to have the last name palm, but I guess it's a thing afterall. Still not Greek though.

Yes
Not really, they'll likely just have this be a new start with some cameos here and there.

>ask how good the gameplay is in this video game
>get called retarded
what meme?

Attached: nervous girl.jpg (969x720, 184K)

Attached: wif.jpg (700x482, 61K)

OH MY SNOY

>2020
I don't plan to live that long

At first I thought so too, but after rewatching the trailer a couple of time not really, models are simples and there's a lot of aliasing too, just the special effects seems intensive

>half Europe would be Italian
Europe would be a better place

Just seeing how many people writes about the news of a new Sakura Taisen just proves how influential it has been for video games at least in Japan.
I mean, last major release was 2005 and people gets hyped as fuck.
Kubo Tito has been a thing since the 90's, although his big break didn't happen until early 2000.
I'd guess they are going for more Valkyria Chronicles style like in 5.

Not at all, it's terrible in both areas. It's essentially a VN with some boring, tedious, shit-tier mecha trpg segments. There are enough mecha trpgs as it is, notably front mission, and srw which got a game very recently

Cute redhead. I hope it's $40 retail, seems on a budget, like Cold Steel +.

>2 has best look and voiced by Uchida
Holy fucking BASED.

>Still not Greek though.
A lot of country has used last name for century which doesn't hail from their language.

What are you talking about? Holding Back the game look shitter than this

>front mission
dead
>srw
yeah still alive but there's like 1 game in this department where we need way more

>hai domo virtual warfare shinguji sakura desu

Attached: 1408418798653.jpg (400x400, 123K)

>what meme?

The
>listening comprehension
meme.

>I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER TURN BASED STRATEGY ROLE PLAYING GAME WITH VISUAL NOVEL ELEMENTS

This but unironically

Yes

so how much KUBOOOOOOOOO the game would be?

Agreed user.

ST is literally older than you

This

whats the problem? The West eats shit like Uncharted or TellTale games up.

I'm glad someone else saw it too. I refrained from posting about it because I thought I was just nuts.

Front Mission's been dead for years, last instalment was an ill-advised genre hop of a reboot.
SRW is a thing but the medium doesn't have much modern representation outside of that series, far as I know.

>TURN BASED STRATEGY ROLE PLAYING GAME WITH VISUAL NOVEL ELEMENTS
That's not this. THis is a visual novel with a hint of (very low quality) turn based simulation rpg elements.

It does but retailing this for 60 dollars outside of japan would be a bad move.
How is that a meme you retard? The experience of someone who can at least understand a great deal of what is being said by ear, where the emphasis is being placed and perhaps most importantly, where the subtitles take liberties is vastly different from that of someone who understands literally nothing and is completely beholden to the subtitles. I watch something in Japanese and I can actually get something out of listening to it, some shit in russian or chinese it's literally gibberish.

The reality is that you're a weeaboo that knows few words from anime.

How is listening comprehension a meme?

Where did you get that from?

You seem to have left the man with his bare chest out, I wonder why

The meme is that people like claim to know Japanese "decently".

>man
Did you just assumed her/they gender you bigot?

Some people lived in japan, like me. You can learn other languages than your mother tongue you know? You aren't locked to English your whole life or whatever your native one is.

The trailer, it's there for a second. Timestamp 01:02

They know why.

Attached: img_2.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>main music starts
>feel nostalgic
>never played Sakura Wars
what and how

To him you're either fluent and fully literate or you know literally nothing and you might as well be listening to gibberish with fanfic subtitles, with no in between.

Just a reminder that Sakura Wars 1 and 2 on the PSP were planned for localisation, but did not happen because SCEA's policies did not allow VNs. Fuck Snoy

I live in Japan now, sweetie. And I can read Japanese, speak it etc.

No, DJT pal, I'm just sceptical about the listening meme.

It's that old Sega feel

You've probably heard it somewhere else at least once.
I know Mogra events like to play it now and then by the DJ's if you listen to those once a month when they're held.
Even I feel great nostalgia for it because I've heard the song before, know it's from late 90's essentially and resembles a ton of great soundtracks of the time.
I think it's the trumpets and drums that make those 90's soundtracks so great and memorable with pompous singing.

Attached: Riki, Ou's leader.png (1364x1008, 1.54M)

I miss Japan. I used to live in Shin Okubo in Tokyo, one stop prior to Shinjuku if you travel from Ikebukuro. Prior to that place I lived in Tokiwadai.

>I'm weebier than you!
>No I am!
yikes

Are the old cast really all dead?

Best Geki Teikoku Kagekidan version?

Attached: 1510308511469.jpg (800x600, 121K)

The original, fag

Kubo is /fa/ as fuck i easily trust him in that regard

>obvious neckbeard sweetie posting

Attached: majihikuwa.jpg (322x365, 24K)

they really need to stop painting black lips like that, it looks awful

Yes i agree, niggers is awful

A mixture of 4 and 1.

I lived in Tokyo for some time, close to Ikebukuro too, actually.

But now I moved to attend university elsewhere in Japan.

Sweetie I shave daily. If anything else, everyone in Japan doing so forces you to do the same.

>Greek HArribel
KuBOOOOO
>They dont hired the orignal because he just impregnate a 20 years old cosplayer.
Unlike the nips Sakura wars fans he is battling against the lowr brithrates.

Attached: Combating the lower brithrates.png (864x540, 19K)

I actually lived in a share house next to a japanese language school named KAI japanese language school right next to the korean street between Shin Okubo and Shinjuku. I miss going to Kabukichou during the winter. Summer was hell, because there were tourists in exactly every bar there was.

dude, calm down with the racism ok?
that can really hurt people

the neckbeard is what's inside, user

The harem anime (stuff like love Hina or tenchi muyo) is a genre that died and was buried, sakura wars was always basically a playable harem anime and honestly this new game looks nothing like that

So I honestly don't see the point anymore, you could remove the robot and miko costumes and you would have trouble to distinguish this from a tales game or from one of the more recent valkyria chronicles

Not that user but there is a definite phenomenon that crops up quite a bit, where "listening comprehension" equals "I recognised that stock phrase!".

Now, let me preface this by saying that it's not uncommon for bad liberties to be taken with some things.
But very often there'll be someone who only knows a tad of the language, but just enough to recognise that something was not a literal translation.

Perhaps it was a fair cop. Or perhaps there was a valid enough reason for a minor liberty, to best capture tone and accomodate natural segue.
But taking this stereotype to its natural extreme , they won't ask these questions. Not when they could be getting out torches and pitchforks instead.

It's possible (likely) you don't fit in this category, but most people making similar claims seem to be.
Mount stupid in full swing I guess.

Attached: 20111228.gif (576x471, 15K)

HASHIRE KOUSOKU NO TEIKOKUKAGEKIDAN
UNARE SHOUGEKI NO TEIKOKUKAGEKIDAN

I hope they re-release the older games for people to catch up on. I've been interested in Sakura Wars since the characters featured in Project X Zone, but lack the consoles I'd need to play them.

HASHIRE KOUSOKU NO OOGAMI KAGEKIDAN
UNARE SHOUGEKIN NO OOGAMI KAGEKIDAN

>Idol shit but it's okay because nostalgia

>4/5 of the girls are under the age of 18
God, Japanese devs truly are pathetic.

i remember this game from the 90s

Its a shame too, because Cherion is 10/10 otherwise.

Attached: cheiron_archer.jpg (884x904, 104K)

>who don't know SHIT about anime or JRPGs
>Trails of shonen pic
kek, also elitist obnoxious douchebags breath and drink water so just kys.

Japanese language schools are a total meme. Basically a way for desperate weebs to pay their way into Japan.

Tourist are terrible everywhere. Especially Chinese. Even here, in the *unspecified relatively small Japanese city* I moved to. Still much better than in Tokyo or Kyoto etc.

>I live in Japan now, sweetie. And I can read Japanese, speak it etc.
>Some people lived in japan, like me.
prove it

>Takarazuka is idolshit
Neck yourself

What age should they be?

they removed all the VN elements you fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=hA1wq1pwjOI

Man, I haven't listened to this in years.

Attached: 1548856652500.gif (1280x1889, 3.36M)

>総支配人:神崎すみれ

HOLY SHIT

Attached: pbs.twimg.com_media_D25rsb0UkAEzql8.jpg (979x506, 48K)

>Implying it's not

Aren't these games turnbased srpgs?

>Takarazuka
In the p[ast Sega pushed the VAs like idols.

kek

Attached: 1538973351199.gif (487x560, 898K)

Hey, I watched Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight so I should know what this game is about!

ugh another classic turned into moeshit school day scrap...

>Kubo
Delicious. Absolutely delicious.

Idol shit is okay if it's fucking fantastic.
It's unabashedly cheerful and proud.
Holy... nice catch.

Attached: 1400162429909.jpg (639x480, 131K)

But you'd break down, weeaboo.

Azami > Hatsuho > Sakura > Clarice > Wog

You are like some fucking SJW retard crying about trump right now.

Huh

Shut the fuck up onsokumaru

I can't, Sony broke into my house and censored it out, I can't even sleep anymore because of the sunlights.

I don't mean to preemptively shit on the game's translation before its even shown, just wanted to address that there are some of us who can only comfortably play with the aid of english text (especially in regards to gameplay elements) who aren't completely at the mercy of subtitles for dialogue and thus, aren't likely to get a terribly cucked experience at all.
Of course when you say that you have a non-insignificant verbal grasp on a language there's not a lot you can do to convince some user it's not limited to 20 stock phrases from anime.

I still have one of my living/ID card. You can have my old address for free.

Attached: IMG_0400.jpg (1224x1632, 433K)

Snoy already censored a bikini, I wouldn't be surprised if they go full Tokyo Mirage Session and start censoring even wedding dresses.

>Lolis are popul-

Attached: basedredhead.png (844x444, 30K)

Azami is 19 I think I read.

She's 17 you maniacs

>yankii confirmed Best Girl
For once, Yea Forums had good taste.

Loli a shit because she wears fishnets over socks.

love u onsokumaru

The fishnets are because she's a ninja

2>1=4>5=6

>Arguing with EOPs
Don't bother.

She is in her prime, nothing wrong with that

The fishnets in and of themselves are not the problem, ESL.

Azami has a shit design (fishnet over tabi and manface? Fuck off kubo) and weird voice that doesn’t match her at all

>6 months
Pretty harsh. That's about as long as you need to start really enjoying Japan... and they have to go back.

Only in-game. This year she's 96.

The fishnets are because kubo wears fishnets as shirts

Says a nigger living in Korea.

Damn this happened shortly after the SEGA survey where you could pick it. I don't think it would get a western version if not for the survey

>hurr that loli is actually 100 years old xD

She's 13. You or whoever you read that from probably skimmed the article and saw the 19 under her picture, but that's the description for Anastasia.

>six months
>student
Wow you’re pathetic

>SAKURA WARS ANNOUNCED FOR THE WEST
base-
>only announced for the PS4
*crickets*

>>>>>>weinberg
No wonder she could afford to be a lawyer

That's a huge waste of time and effort, english is literally the only language that matters retard

>Kubo
they go all out on this, huh?

I lived there for three and a half year. The last one is only 6 months because we already had a set date when I was going home.

Of course you didn't, but it's a 'meme' precisely because people make that assumption.
We aren't even doing anything that calls for any proof of competencies, so yeah.
Instantly assuming the other party's full of shit makes dialogues such a chore sometimes.

nice he does the best character designs out of the popular shounens

Oh no no NO

I agree, but I have hobbies in Japan, so fuck you.

Horrible waifus to be honest

>The game’s system follows that of previous entries in the series, and is comprised of adventure and battle parts. The adventure parts, unlike the visual novel style of previous games, has the player explore the theatre and Ginza in 3D, though with the same objective of interacting with the various members of the Assault Revue so as to make them stronger in combat. The series’ staple anime cutscenes and minigames will also be returning.
Just means you walk around rather than selecting areas from a menu, just like sakura taisen v

Why?

Definitely not an EOP though.

Has he even worked on anything since Bleach?
I've been waiting to see when he'd show up again.

Oh yeah, you're right.

How is that a surprise really?
In case you forgot, pc isn't a market for games in Japan

Nice meme

>six month student visa
LMAO you didn't even go to a real school

>How is that a surprise
Even the old ones are on PC

>Release Valkyria Chronicles on PS3
>Is a catastrophical commercial failure in the west, selling only 33k copies in the US in its release month depite releasing at the start of the month
>Port to PC more than half a decade later with zero marketing or PR
>Is a massive commercial success, eventually racking up around a million owners (back when Steamspy still provided accurate data)

>Announce new Sakura Wars game, which is a turn-based tactics title just like Valkyria Chronicles and would obviously do much better on PC, as a PS4 exclusive

Why is Sega so stupid holy shit.

And you just know it's going to be censored on PS4

Attached: 1553096619953.png (894x894, 97K)

>Definitely not an EOP though.

Me neither. And I doubt you can deny even if in this case the guy might know more than they usually do.

I direct you to You obviously don't know how it works in japan. You can apply for a certain amount of time.

You should've bought VC4 on PC then.

It should be a switch exclusive honestly, that would boost the sales by a huge margin.

Are there translation patches for the previous Sakura Wars games? I want to check them out.

Attached: 1553034724329.jpg (1268x739, 561K)

Is the gameplay in the series good or is just a background thing to sell a visual novel?

Where are my Claricebros? Such a cutie

Attached: Project-Sakura-Wars_2019_03-29-19_020.png (216x680, 173K)

I can agree with that post, though I don't know that other guy's level.

pretty standard but it's gonna be one of the three mecha SRPG available in our time

It's bottom tier for a trpg, just something you put up with to get to the vn segments

Not that guy but: Six month student visas are only for short-term exchange/language class students. Even if you're graduating 99% of the time they give you a full year extension. It depends on how long you've been here. Six months means it's your first time. This is how it's been for at least the last 15 years or so.

You're either full of shit or broke the law so much while you were here that they refused to give you the standard additional six months.

Did you play Project x Zone? That's my only contact with the franchise and it make me love the music.

Took ages and those were terrible ports that barely ran.

Unless something changed no, only the last one was translated. And I think the first one is in russian.

I have three others with one year on them each. So you are full of shit. My first card was for one full year even. The one I found now is the last one I had.
So if you are going to call me out, at least keep track on the system yourself. The reason why I have several 1 year cards is because we weren't too sure if I was going to stay longer.

You'll have to make do with the scripts user
That being said, ST is a good way to learn moon.

Sakura's sword should be on her waist, not on the hips. Otherwise they're alright.

Sony doens't care

Attached: yueye.jpg (567x931, 195K)

The standard procedure is to process by year because changing it to months actually takes extra paperwork. If what you're saying is true and they took the effort to change it to six months for you there must have been something seriously wrong with your conduct here.

he did a one-shot manga called burn the witch

>If what you're saying is true and they took the effort to change it to six months for you there must have been something seriously wrong with your conduct here.
No, there wasn't. Once again, you yourself are full of shit. The reason why the last one is only 6 months is because I planned to go home within six months from when I got it.
I don't know why you keep assuming stuff when you obviously don't know how the system work.

Fuck you the gameplay is pretty good and essentially led to Valkyria
Front Mission is dead bro, SRW always plays the same

My company hires shinsotsu foreigners and I help with their visas, I know how it works.

what the fuck

Male is actually a great design and a pretty good sucessor to Ogami.
All the girls don't approach the old casts except the brown girl and redhead are pretty okay. I didnt play V yet though.

Attached: PXZ2-IchiroOgami.png (795x951, 368K)

Obviously not. But either way, it has nothing to do with the original point nor Sakura Taisen.

I suspect closet chuuni tendencies.
This may not be a bad thing.

yes I did
really should start the second game honestly

>six month language school monkey knows visa procedures better than engineer with three year visa (only handed out to people who've been there over a decade)
lmao

>All female cleavage, legs, and shoulders removed
>All mention of heterosexual attraction removed
>Sakura is now half-black and in a relationship with an Israeli girl

So is there a way to play games 1-4 in english? Any fan patches?
Also are the old PC ports functional? Because then I can use a txt hooker and a kanji translator to play it like other PC eroge and shit

We just can't stop winning huh?

Attached: 1553419418300.png (1048x924, 247K)

Was it any good?

I'm fairly sure they will port it to PC at a later date. Maybe even at the same time during the western release.

It's gonna be a Shit and PC, don't kid yourself censorman.

>>総支配人:神崎すみれ
>HOLY SHIT

Wait is she related to Sumire Kanzaki?

PC has the most JRPGs to play, what the fuck are you talking about?

cope

How would one do that if sex is censored? This how people got aids in the third world countries.

It is Kanzaki Sumire.

Attached: 0104.jpg (2000x1690, 504K)

No, it doesn't.
>but muh emulators
Yeah, exactly.

>The harem anime is a genre that died
You dumb fuck, it is still alive and being a cancer upon several franchises. They are just dressing up differently. Have you missed the isekai harem garbage era we live in?

>Original Teikoku Kagekidan nowhere to be seen except for
How are japanese reacting to this?

It does even without emulators but I love how you're discarding thousands of JRPGs because...? There's no modern console with a good variety of JRPGs, don't be that ignorant bastard who hates video games.

>japanese humour

Mario and Sonic at the olympics 2020, aka the lamest crossover ever

>It does even without emulators
Extreme doubt. Unless you're trying the multitude of doujin games. It doesn't "have" the most JRPGs, it just allows you to access the libraries of consoles that do.

This. Dont forget the string of monster girl harems

Attached: 73956361_p0.png (256x256, 5K)

How many waifu features? Do I get to have a new nu-fire emblem?

HAI DOMO BACHUARU KAGEKIDAN DESU

>Extreme doubt.
You wouldn't even know, you dumb fuck, you don't own a PC and never have. Jesus.
>again he's discarding video games out of nothing but pure salt
What the hell is wrong with you?

Is the audio for the trailer fucked up or is it my speakers? Sounds like it's only coming out the right side.

I mean they weren't the main characters in 5 either. Why would a soft reboot bring them back? Most people are really excited as far as twitter posts go with the only worry I have seen here and there was if the MC would be as iconic as Ogami was.

As if that will stop SNOY. Cute is not allowed either.

Attached: 1553675375762.png (776x479, 268K)

It only took them 20 years.

We can infer that the old team is either dead or missing, and if it's simply missing then there's still a chance of rediscovering them mid-story.

Attached: Previously.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I'll just get shitposted for this, but I hope the game makes it to Xbone here in the west.
Better resolutions without the risk of Sony censorship while retaining a physical release.

>Bleach style over Ah my goddess.

Why, just why?

A mix of redditors, underage kiddies thinking that objectively superior platforms exist, and valve-dicksuckers who worship Steam and its practices.

Generalizing a bit, but most PC-kiddies will spend more time obsessing that their rig isn't running a game at ultra settings than actually playing video games, hence why most don't know shit about games. Also, the fact that a vast majority of franchises began on consoles means, when a PC port happens, you get a lot of new bandwagon fans who don't know shit shit about the series.

I guarantee you 95% of people begging for Shin Sakura Wars to come to PC have never played one of the games in their entire life. At most, the only knowledge they have of the series comes from some eceleb.

Attached: 1479654121982-reddit.jpg (3000x2150, 1.06M)

And is because she retired in that OVA

it's more like old dating sims where you pick the right dialogue option to get affection points

The trailer there's coming out both channels, but it's a clip from a restream and not the direct trailer. Sega's official channels have the direct trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=ok_7_2vMHrY
youtube.com/watch?v=6YigjqimoKk

Kill yourself.

never played Sakura Wars but happy to see anons are getting a new game

>You wouldn't even know, you dumb fuck, you don't own a PC and never have. Jesus.
What am I writing to you on? And I certainly remember desperately searching for JRPGs to play because they are my preferred genre.
>he's discarding video games out of nothing but pure salt
I'm just not misrepresenting something. Do you consider PS3 games on PS Now part of the PS4's library, or do you consider it as the PS4 letting you play PS3 games? Hint: it's the latter. They aren't PS4 games. They're PS3 games you can play on your PS4. The same goes for games you can emulate on your PC. Ar Tonelico isn't a PC game because you can fire up PCSX2.

So is basically a crusade against 2D drawings.

Wonder why there are so many jaded fucks in here.
Who's directing it anyway?

Oogami is ugly

why

Attached: 1494674914271.webm (458x444, 193K)

It's not in the latest news because they announced it last year.
frontlinejp.net/2018/04/14/new-sakura-taisen-sakura-wars-game-announced/

>Sega’s CEO, Satomi Hajime, is personally taking charge of the project.

They're taking this seriously.

Ps4.. fuck them. It will be censored.

>Why is the PC community so fucking shit? Its what keeps me away from PC gaming
This is what you said, don't start lying now you faggot.

You are retarded for saying emulation isn't playing games. A completely deranged console warring retard.

>They are all elitist obnoxious douchebags
>who don't know SHIT about
You don't even have self awareness.

How is V? Should I emulate in Dolphin or get it on PS2?

I'd say Dolphin because dolphin is way better

>You can also play with the classic controller/pro but the button layout presumes its using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
That might be annoying tho
I'll probably start it up on dolphin in a few days

Not just that, the story is by Jiro Ishii, the guy behind 428 shibuya scramble, Kamaitachi no Yoru and was also producer on 999.
I think we're gonna get pretty riveting story for this.

HAI DOMO!

>haremshit
No thanks.

Ishii's stuff is shit though

Plus Sakura Wars is supposed to be funny silly retro camp which is nothing like what he does

I have a bad feeling like he's going to make it like the shitty TV anime

I kind of got the same feeling from them just casually killing off the old cast

it emulates a lot better on dolphin, pcsx2 is more of a hassle

According to a guy on the /m/ thread the wording is suspect and they're probably stuck in another dimension or something.

>casually killing off the old cast
??? They retired tho. You really think that some of the OGs are not gonna show up suddenly in a hype as fuck fanservice moment?

They wouldn't just kill off the old cast for real.
They were already like secret agents. Have just gone for deep cover is all. Super deep cover.
For the last ten years.

Attached: 1400177294312.jpg (249x195, 41K)

>”The game is set in the Imperial Capital of Tokyo 12 years after the events of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. Due to the “Great Kouma War” 10 years prior, Tokyo, Paris, and New York’s Combat Revue’s were annihilated, but the cities of the world established new Combat Revues, and a competition called the “Great Combat Revue World War” was to be held as a result.”
Sumire was the only one that retired

nice google translate dumbass

What if I got an actual copy on PS2 compared to Dolphin?

>soul society western branch
Madman

VISIT
HOLES

I dunno cause I emulated it for both but Im guessing the wii version is better since it came out in 2010 and PS2 has 2 discs while wii only has 1 due to PS2 not having enough disc space to hold both voice files

>The game takes place ten years after the former Imperial, Paris and New York Assault Revues were wiped out in the “Koma War”. Many new Assault Revues were formed in cities around the world, and a competition called the “World Assault Revue War” is being held. Seijuurou leads the new Imperial Assault Revue as they clash with the Koma and the Assault Revues as other countries.
Another one just for you

Looks, awesome. The series got the treatment it deserved!

/m/ says

>The trailer says the Tokyo group was 失われた = lost
>The press release says Paris, Tokyo and New York were 消滅 = vanished, wiped out, erased. It's not standard wording for say "killed" or "defeated and disbanded" and very suspect, but that's what it is.
>Mark my words it'll turn out that the demons sealed them in another dimension or something.

Shibuya 428 was funny and silly, at least what I played of it

Wow I can't believe they're all dead, except Sumire

Huh, OK. Will need to track down the original source for the press release material.
Would have expected 殲滅 or 全滅 for confirmed death, 消滅 suggests more without a trace.

Check the famitsu link on top

Everything is stellar except for Kubo's designs.

imagine Oogami being forced to fuck all of them for 10 years in another dimension
Haha

what's the gameplay like? action, turn based or strategy?

they're poorfags from brazil who can only afford one platform in their favela. they want every game on pc so they can pirate them all for free after they blew all their money on graphics cards.

>Sumire is back
>she's the new Yoneda
FUCK
YES.

Attached: [-__-'] Sakura Taisen OVA 2 - Gouka Kenran 03 [BD 768p x264 10-bit FLAC] [90647A50].mkv_snapsho (1008x768, 126K)

>favela
>graphics cards

At least pretend you know what you're talking about.
BRs play on integrated graphics almost exclusively.

Who did Sumire fuck tho?

It appears there's been a misunderstanding. I'm not the user you quoted.

Half visual novel dating sim and half Gundam mecha turn based RPG. The dating sim elements are better than 140 hours of blue balls in FF15 and Persona 5, though, so it actually sells itself on that. If you do not care for it, you can skip the game altogether, the series isn't exactly the grandmaster Chess game of SRPGs. Hm, the closest would be Fire Emblem with a full 50:50 split ratio of gameplay and romancing your future wife. Studio that made it went on to create Valkyria Chronicles, same studio.

it's okay when nintendo does it.

Attached: 76C20C94-58EA-44DA-8143-E4AEF36C197E.jpg (2000x933, 638K)

Her fishnet covers her whole body, you can see it go up to her neck.

>dating sim
i can never play a game with any romance in it without feeling horribly depressed to i might need to skip it, i'm sorry user. hopefully the game does well though

No one in the west will buy this shit and they will never make another. Seriously when they released 5 it sold less than 20, 000 units out side of japan

It's always okay when based Ninty does it.

What will the madman SEGA reboot next?

Attached: 1549388798224.png (400x750, 187K)

Because 5 was published on the west on 2010, around the end of the PS2's life cycle and nobody cared about the Wii version.
Also 5 was the worst version.

On the one hand I'm excited. On the other hand, why aren't they using the original artist? Why Kubo?

>see Sakura Wars
>theme song suddenly starts playing
Goddamn was that song catchy, reminder that Sumire is best girl

Phantasy Star Offline

Kinda funny i hear the same thing about P5

If only.

You mean only alive girl

I'd MC-kun

Probably to ease new players into it. They can safely buy the game and they're not expected to know anything from past installments.

Come on, you know they're dead only until they come back as cameo to save the day
For starters if sumire is here, kanna is also somewhere

so any english patch for the first 3 games?

>Charming game set in gaslight Japan

>How do we aim for western market

>Let's set it in just America! Not even gaslight America, just New York because fuck it

>Look at our black woman lawyer in 1920 who eats fried chicken while singing gospel music on a motorcycle!

No shit it bombed in the west.

Sumire is gonna be like one those PTSD soldiers that are always drunk the whole day

And 5 is shit so it's fitting

yeah
patch yourself with japanese patch 3.0

They released the last one on the PS2 in 2010, the first game in the West and they put out on the PS2 and not PS3. The Wii, I'll give you that one, but we live in a post F2P waifu mobile game market. If SEGA markets it properly, it could do well enough TBQH.

Yo that theme though... Full version when?

As much is I love Langrisser, no, it didn't even had a tenth of the impact Sakura Taisen had. It's not an impact the size of Dragon Quest but any jap with a slight interest in video games can immediately recognize the opening song.

the heart
>kubo
this better get a ton of doujins

Listen to the original fag

Attached: mommy38.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

CJ Iwakura is making a patch to the first game, last update was 2 months ago saying they were on the last chapter and proofreading, any hope?

Did 5 even do well in Japan though? It feels like the series is already dying at that point.

My cock is ready.

(probably)

Attached: 1 (1).png (640x480, 373K)

I've been listening to it ever since I played it you donkeys. I was clearly referring to the new one.

Kayama got his own harem so no

This is as full of a version as I've seen so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=ST7Fc9ZDzXM

Has anyone played these games in Japanese using a guide? How is the experience? Wanna get all the series lore before this comes out in 2020

Nah it didn't.
Those faggots even bashed 3 for not reusing the old cast

Different countries have different values and cultural norms. Unfortunately Japan is backwards in many ways regarding the objectification of women and its misogynistic culture shows in its media as well. We thus deemed it necessary to make certain corrections to some of the more problematic aspects of the game so as to serve you, the consumer with a more enlightened experience.

Attached: sakura wars murrica 2.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Fujishima has revealed himself to be an adulterous dude and an asshole in general in recent years, his image probably isn't good anymore to be hired for big projects anymore.

That'll do, thank you.

Avoid the PC "ports" like the plague then user or you're in for an experience indeed

>that fat face
fucking kek

Attached: 1535950320744.png (940x528, 742K)

>CJ Iwakura
See

Whats wrong with them?

Watsuki was arrested for child porn and it didn't impact his career at all

If you go to the SEGA FES video where they announced the game. The whole verison plays at a point during the presentation where they show it off.

youtu.be/kXvKhyfxc6I?t=3899
1:05:00 just about

>implying sony wont censor all versions if the game

smash bros rep anyone?

lmao, why is the old glass guy look like he trying to hold in the tears?

Attached: 1532009047916.gif (300x300, 292K)

What's wrong with the PC ports? Using it to play 2 now, it's much superior to fiddling around with the dreamcast emulator like I did for 1.

Oh boy I can't wait for everyone and their mother complain about it being a FE ripoff.

Just watch.

How do you setup the PC ports on Windows 10?

Because the lyrics say "dreams do come back to life"

He is translating games I care about a lot like Persona 2 EP, Fate extra CCC, Sakura wars etc. don't know his history, but he has delivered before so I want to give him the benefit of a doubt

>wander around and talk to your party members to make them stronger for battle

Nah man it's clearly inspired by Persona.

What the fuck it's just a discount FE lel

Watsuki acted apologetic about it so it's fine; Fujishima cheated on his fiance, knocked up a cosplayer, called the marriage off and gave no fucks.

>cheated on his fiance, knocked up a cosplayer, called the marriage off
Based and chadpilled

>eriously when they rel
Fact: Each Sakura Wars game after the initial game on the Sega Saturn has sold worse than the previous game

>using knowledge of muh anime and jrpgs as a moral high ground
you live a sorry life user

I adore the seething from people across the internet that this is a ps4 game.
>c-cen
Shut the fuck up. Censorship is a overblown meme used as ammunition to shitpost. It rarely happens, and on top of it a majority of the games such as this one there is nothing to censor.

That One Piece game got censored yet barely showed anything.

Quite the far cry from the bitch boy of a protagonist he created for Ah My Goddess.

>there is nothing to censor
Underage girls are showing cleavage, seems in line with everything Sony has been crusading against so far.

I'm on Windows 8 but I had to fiddle around with compatibility settings to get it to work. I don't remember exactly what and I'm not there right now. You'll figure it out, unless it Just doesn't work on windows 10

You think cleavage from normal clothing is the same as getting a naked girl and touching her everywhere to get a reaction is the same. Dumbass switch or PC owner is obvious.

Are you retarded or acting oblivious on purpose? There were games that were censored merely on visual aspects, in which no interactions with the girls in question was possible.

Kubo is the best artist

it is to sony

Is it possible the first four will get translations now?

Doesn't fucking matter. It's california SJW, they will always find something to censor.

no

KUBOTIT

Why 2 swords though? I want spear

Attached: 1489303268209.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Why not? Sega recently had Sakura Wars in their survey maybe they want to test waters

Super nice catch. I knew she wouldn't have vanished, considering she retired and all.

how can snoy keeps on winning

get aids

VAs
Song licensing issues

How they were made for consoles 3-4 generations behind

Anyone remember what's the other top vote in the survey beside Sakura Wars?

Attached: 1533646172142.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Can we romance the girls?

I believe anything is possible

Senile old man who forgot what these games were since the last one. What are these games?

because oogami used two swords

>Change MC
>Still use the same weapons
Missed opportunity desu

yes
dibs on redhead

but different MC...

Ogami copy, guy was even a navel officer too.

>Those guys holding down the tears
Holy shit, nobody was kidding when they said Japan really loved Sakura Wars

>Mark my words it'll turn out that the demons sealed them in another dimension or something.

I bet they will go with that if they want to show them again since they can use the excuse of the sealing to not change their looks and age.

>dibs on redhead
Fool, she's already mine, back the fuck up

Attached: 1549349407449.png (719x771, 395K)

>Have even better design than last MC
>Still try copy
Why?

Are any of the other Skura Taisen games fan translated?

they don't wanna stray too far from the formula, you need at least an oogami and a sakura

This is an official soft reboot so they no longer need the older ones.

No! YOU back the fuck up

Attached: [Over-Time] Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger - 03 [F832F1E3].mkv_snapshot_10.26_[2019.03.09_03.23.52].j (1280x720, 120K)

because they want to

While you two were backing the fuck up, I've claimed her as my own.

no

>all elitist obnoxious douchebags who don't know SHIT about anime or JRPGs. They spend more time talking about graphics cards than playing games.
FActs

IO learned back when i first started coming to Yea Forums.

Every game they get will always be HAHAHAH THATNKS FOR BETA TESTING CONSOLE FAGS LOOK AT MY 60FPS AND 1080P

Attached: ...............................AHAHAHHAHAH.jpg (960x640, 477K)

t. commiefornian bootlicker

I like you
Come over to my house and fuck my sister

Attached: 73958607_p0.png (1013x1433, 505K)

Why replace Sakura with Sakura?

Yes and now we can also go "HAHAHA LOOK AT MY UNCENSORED GAME"

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because there are many gals named Sakura in this world of ours.

Attached: D26MHoUUcAEVKFY.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

Will old Kubo characters like Couch-kun make a cameo?

Attached: Aizen's Couch4.jpg (779x363, 78K)

It's just that good. All of 90s anime soul crammed into a single song.

That's a big couch

>Sumire drawn by Kubo
My body isn't ready.

Attached: 1468987653248.jpg (529x529, 26K)

Attached: Ep0.jpg (3093x716, 403K)

>Release Valkyria Chronicles on PS3
>Is a catastrophical commercial failure in the west
Only in US, EU carried it hard enough (sold one million total at the end of the year which is good for that kind of AA title) that SEGA considered it a franchise that was too catered towards the west, hence why they stupidly focused the next installments on a console only widely spread in japan while using an anime as advertisement in order to balance it out.

Yes, Sega is that stupid.

Slight joking aside, I feel Sakura Taisen popularised the idol seiyuu/2.5D idol culture that iM@S et al later carried

because only strong men can use ni ten ichi ryu

You unzip the archive and double click on the .exe
It just works.

>SEGA considered it a franchise that was too catered towards the west
or they didn't

Very few people in the west played those games, but the anime shows were widely popular in the 90s. Great theme song too

SUMIRE IS THE NEW MANAGER?

It didn't get censored, they just didn't offer the pre-order DLC in the west

it was ok

maybe not a faggot but definitely a sheep

>Kubo can finally just design cool shit and not worry about realistic character development, story coherence and pacing

It's happening

EU gets the DLC. US doesn't

>The harem anime (stuff like love Hina or tenchi muyo) is a genre that died and was buried
It will literally never die, it always adapts to the new trends. In the last 15 years we went from the "My parents are off around the world and for some reason I'm in the middle of a harem" premise to the "Magic High School" to right now, the Isekai fad.

This. It just adapts to the latest trends, which tend to feature wish fulfillment harems.

Dad is that you?

they all look like retraces of Bleach characters.

I hope we can romance the loli

lol oh you!

>something the developer intended to be in the game gets removed
>not censored
???

>actual yamato nadeshiko
Are you blind?

It literally isn't working for me

So is this series primarily a VN or is there a good balance between VN shit and the turn-based gameplay?

I need more turn-based mecha battles in my life.

>Anime game PS4 exclusive
It's going to be censored to shit. Where is the Switch version?

Attached: 1437628917402.png (493x402, 8K)

On PC

Sure why not.

Attached: decadedust.jpg (1600x988, 468K)

based

I'm running windows server 2016 and it just works. I'm playing the chinese version though, it's from 2006 or something.

It leans a bit more on social aspect of spectrum than proper gameplay. It's okay but don't expect something akin to FE where 90% of your playtime is on field.

mUUH

Sega is the only big third party jap dev/pub that still works with exclusives and shit. They're as old fashioned as Atlus.

>release port at 5 bucks
>pcfag surprised it sold a lot
Idiot

Sure like the other multiplats that released on japan and sold more than the ps4,oh wait it didnt.

>sakura taisen
>switch exclusive
Sega would rather make their own console than release it on a nintendo.

Timer's running down, which response do you choose before she brooms you?

Attached: z_5c9b7109184c1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

>tfw this was in the survey
>do you want to see more
>YES YES YES
And it happened

The one with a question mark at the end. Those usually work out.

Middle one because i hate her jew va

Didn't they release 5 on the wii?

Attached: pa.113678.1.jpg (1500x1500, 368K)

>Sakura Taisen with Valkyria Chronicles combat and Tokyo Mirage Session art styles and designs
Could be fun. Mecha improves everything.