Will there ever be a game with as much soul as GTAIII?

Will there ever be a game with as much soul as GTAIII?

Attached: 1428648134_1.jpg (800x500, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDmK0U0ZW6g
youtu.be/eMkdtMQH7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol claude is better than cj, but san andreas>>gta3

bump

bully

SR2

GTA V

ballad of gay tony

GTA IV.

GTA 2 has more soul than all of the 3D GTAs combined

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>90% of twitch views now is GTA V rp
What the fuck happened and why now

Shut the fuck up, boomer. The game didn’t age well.

>We will never be able to play game's alpha or beta beta

Attached: 0660.jpg (640x448, 46K)

GTA 2 == GTA 3
:^)

I used to play GTA3 so much in 2007-2009 for some reason, it was so fun to constantly battle with police, dying and then trying to get as much stars and survive as long as possible, I kept doing that over and over. I got so good that I was thinking about speedrunning the game in top down mode as I was able to beat even, even fly the dodo in top down.

Attached: gta32009070111331385.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

Attached: gta32009070111242921.jpg (1024x768, 492K)

Attached: sit3.png (1024x768, 598K)

The weapon icons are ugly, though. Not sure why they reused it for the mobile ports of GTA VC and GTA LCS.

Attached: gta3_61.jpg (640x448, 77K)

Is GTA3 one of the best games ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDmK0U0ZW6g

San andreas>>>>>>>gta3
That game has much more "soul", soul being the nonexistant factor Yea Forums uses when they dont have a proper arguement
>inb4 "niggerz lulz"

Attached: gta3_50.jpg (640x448, 66K)

I never liked vice city that much. Just hated the map. 3 was my first gta and I have fond memories. SA is the best. I will never forget playing SA with my cousin, taking turns. Playing the awkward multiplayer with him was fun af. Watching those myths and legends videos with the x files and 009 sound system music. It’s a shame he grew up to be like everyone else

Vice City > San Andreas >>>>>>>>>> GTA 3

It captured the exaggerated feel of 1999 NYC. Grey, dusty. Leather jackets, cargo pants, and Neo 70s fonts. GTA 4 did the same for 2007/8 with its shitty music and harping on about the economy.

GTA 3 was just a proof of concept for future 3D GTA games, and there's literally zero reason to play it today when literally every sequel is better

shots fired

that mute asshole

why are so many people talking about GTA3 now? I know it's like, 5 people, but that's 5 more than a year ago

No
youtu.be/eMkdtMQH7WM

gta 3 > vice city = san andreas

Disagree. CJ was a much more fleshed out character but Claude was just a cliche grunt protagonist with no fucking emotion whatsoever

Take me back to the days of GTA 3 and Max Payne

Soul making

Nothing has ever compared to playing GTA3 for the first time back in 2001.
My 13 year old mind was forever blown, I wonder if people today forget just how impactful and game changing that experience was.

Attached: 1381980776041.jpg (548x407, 46K)

I was 13 too. I fell in love with it immediately. I got a little behind in school because I wouldn't do homework. I'd go home and play gta3 until bedtime.

The asian Robert Kraft

zoomers should be shot on sight

SA >>>>>>>

DMA design = soul
R* north = soulless

>Dundee = Soul
>Edinburgh = Soulless

As a jock I can tell you Dundee is a shithole.

whats so special about the alpha or beta?

Best open world game ever

I played through GTA3 for the first time on Steam back around 2011 and 2012, and I played the PS2 version last year, out of curiosity. I don't know if it's just my disc, but GTA3 PS2 had issues with loading, like there were these weird "blue zones" when the game couldn't keep up with loading.

it was more cartoony like gta 1.

that happened with open world games on consoles or cheap PCs. shit it even happened on GTA5 and the ps3