1 week

>1 week
>Already forgotten
What went wrong?

Attached: sekiro.png (458x438, 440K)

Considering the fact that there are 3-4 threads daily about sekiro, I would say that your mother giving birth to you was a mistake.

It's a singleplayer game without that much of a replayability. That's why no one make those anymore.

your avarege youtuber plays apex

It's an alright game, but Fromsoft can do better.

Dark Souls was pretty good, even if it was obtuse in a lot of areas, because of the freedom of the player and the fact that it put most of the weight on your shoulders from the get-go. Bloodborne, while more linear, was generally the same. This really feels like Miyazaki wanted to make something he really personally was invested in, but that doesn't make for a great game.

From is good at the Souls formula, but this isn't the best version of it (and it IS a fucking Soulsborne, just a shittier one). It really feels like it's something on the cusp of greatness, but design decisions and other shit holds it back.

Attached: 1511617612685.png (620x525, 215K)

New Yoshi is already die, non threads and twitch like some dude 25 views.

fpbp as always

>make a game with zero replay value

Not too difficult to understand.

>what went wrong
Snake eyes and ghost corrupted monk
Everything else is fine for the most part.

>no weapon drops collectibles
>small amount of prosthetics
>replaced all key items with money in NG+
>endings were extremely easy to get

Everyone will be able to finish the entire game 100% in 50hrs

based

This is the worst post I’ve seen this week, and thank god I haven’t been browsing as often because I don’t want to see another one that’s worse.

Faggots are still complaining that it's not casual friendly. Idk where you've been hiding.

>daily
more like at all time
I give it about two more weeks though

week
>>Already forgotten
>multiple threads every day
yeah nah

snake eyes is easy asf

Nuh-uh.

I don't get Sekiro. And I'm absolutely aware that my main problem is trying to play it like Dark Souls or Bloodborne but I die way too quickly to be able to actually learn the combat.

Deflect, Deflect and Deflect again.

Use deflect
Use mikiri counters
Jump over sweep attacks

Why do you guys reply to obvious blunderfag threads?
We all know Sekiro isn't forgotten because we can look at the catalogue at any time in the day and see 10+ threads at once.

>>Already forgotten
Why are you lying? It still has multiple threads at all times. Even at this very time.

HARD GAME GOOD
BASED FROMSOFT

The posture meter is your regenerating shield, abuse it.

Artificial difficulty and elitism from smelly nerds

>too difficult
>too boring
>no replayability
>very little actual content

This but unironically

Is it the best yet? Is it worthy of being lumped with the Soulsborne games? Those who didn't previously consider DkS or Bloodborne to be their favorite need not apply

Bro theres like 7 fucking threads up about it right now

shits annoying

Trash with no replayability or customization. As someone who plays RPGs almost exclusively, I still played Dark Souls games even though they're just action games with stats and have no actual roleplaying, but they had decent character progression and customization, which are RPG elements.

This shit? Not even worth a pirate.

Attached: NABr7f0.gif (120x78, 327K)