NEW NEPTUNIA GAME TEASED

I think it's called "Phantom Dream E-Ninja Neptune" or something like that.

Just don't ask me what it is or what it's about because I have no idea!

twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/1111874049955631104

Attached: ninja nep.png (1277x734, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y-MTudo1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>best boy steamax is getting a game

Attached: steamax.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Neptunia has a impressive amount of good mecha designs

Attached: 1553810829081m.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Nep kino is back on the menu.

>good games like Sekiro, DMC5 and RE2 came out and niggas wanna talk about nep in big big 2019

But Tsunako is gone now
No more proper mainline games

You saying we can't discuss all of them?

More pandering shit?

none of those are relevant anymore. it's real nigga nep hour now

Attached: happy nep.gif (250x435, 1.68M)

Is she? Why?

To be with her family. No I'm not joking.

Her parents are old and she gotta take care of them in the province.

She's just freelance so she could be with her family(supposedly some medical issues with one of them). It's just so she isn't working at the CH office and works from home so she can be there for her family. She still works for them. Just not at the office.

She left to be with her family, but disregard 's post saying she won't work on Neps.
She'll continue to work on Neps just like she continues to work on DAL and other projects of hers, just as a freelancer.

>neptrash without tsujinoko
Literally doa.

based

Attached: best girl box.png (500x500, 214K)

will it be trash like all nep games?

>Sekiro
Heh, flavor of the month garbage

>Game literally gets announced at DengekiFes less than an hour ago
>Anons talk about it
You aren't a smart person are you?

Old and busted

Also there are more Nep games in the works so says Mizuno.

>more fucking spin offs
Where the fuck is the mainline JRPG

We don't even know if this is a spinoff or not. We know nothing more than the title. This could be the new mainline title for all we know.

B-B-B-BUT IT'S NOT CALLED VICTORY 3 SO CLEARLY IT'S NOT MAINLINE!!!! THE NEXT MAINLINE GAME CAN ONLY BE VICTORY 3!!!!

nah user, I dont think they would ever make mainline game without "jigen" in the title, safe to assume this is a spinoff, so if the other "unnanounced projects"(why the hell wouldnt you just announce them now) arent a mainline game, we are waiting till 2020 since thats 10th anniversary of nep

I know you're just being a shitposting cunt but Victory's story is done. There won't a V-III.

Neptunia End Re:Quest

Attached: 57b.jpg (770x529, 49K)

Unironically would be amazing

Glad that CH didn't bother with these metallic pieces of shits anyone. Otherwise, Neptunia would've been a shitty Gundam/Transformers knockoff.

She still works, but on commission

Most of the spinoffs have "jigen" in their title as well.
>tag
>U
>PP
>SeHaGals
>Technically 4GO
The only two that don't are Noire's game and Yuusha.

t. seething hetfag/Atelierfags.

>Xbox live on Switch
>Cuphead on switch
I'm ready for the new era of BeruBuran otp

Attached: 8c524fcd86ea605888242017dbee92a4.jpg (800x912, 325K)

Picture this though, a mech themed game and all the characters wear tight full body plug suits.

Attached: e417148483f545070a458d8157e33848.jpg (1381x1556, 247K)

can we please just have this?

Attached: 1451973016734.jpg (900x900, 98K)

>wtf you wanna talk about OTHER GAME instead of my game holy shit reeee

Seething AND samefagging hetfag.

Attached: 486618-nep.jpg (1000x562, 130K)

I love Neptune!
She's my wife!
We play video games together!

>STOP TALKING ABOUT GAMES I DON'T LIKE

>Compile Heart brought us Neptunia, a series about cute girls and some yuri and it's their best series ever
>Meanwhile, they keep making bland and generic hetshits/otomeshits that keep flopping
Just make a cute yuri game, CH.

Attached: 2437cda36b70b6338a4bfe8a.jpg (5827x4083, 1.96M)

>Actually good nep game
Nepfags don't want this

neptunia was never yuri you stupid fucking retard.

You can always fuck off back to fucking hetshitter.

don't worry user compa will make date a nep

Attached: 1460252832707.jpg (600x900, 377K)

call me when they make an actual good jrpg

>flopping
lol

>Picture this though, a mech themed game and all the characters wear tight full body plug suits.

as long as there is no shitty male lead, I would buy it

There's a bunch of material that confirms the neps are all hetero

this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Y-MTudo1k

Asshurt much, Fairy Fencerfag/Omega Quintetfag/Mary Skelterfag/Death End Re:Questfag?

All japanese anime girls can be yuri

>All of them are infinitely superior games than neptunia
You know that the neptunia games are just low effort games they pump out to make easy money right? The Galapagos RPGs are the actual CH games they put effort into.

Attached: 1532005316728.jpg (655x702, 187K)

your beloved atelier is getting hammered by everyone because they failed to do as much as commit Rorona to a relationship, what makes you think CH, the company that actual pays a little bit of attention to the western fanbase, would go the way to anger them in the same way

>Omega Quintet
>effort

They put effort into the mainline Neppu games, but they sure do dump a lot of side games out.

After Super Nep bombed in Japan, I hope they give us a mainline game. Enough with the spinoffs and re:re:re making rebirth1.

>Nep
>Effort
Lmao

Its out in Japan? I thought since a western company was making it they'd release at a similar time for once.
How bad did it bomb? I've been avoiding Japanese game/news sites because it's a huge waste of time.

It came out in like December.

it was supposed to be a global release but something happened and IFI had to delay the localization.

No!

Re;Birth 1 is eternal. ETERNAL! We need a new remake in Unreal 4 using all the plot points from the original PS3 HDN.

Attached: miku_eat.jpg (1000x1607, 1.12M)

The fucks a het

I thought the delay was global, but that sucks. What's the problem? if it's the game play I don't care much but I don't want it to be the characters/story.
Noire's game was bad enough.

Bring back Ryuusei no Bifrost then

someone who likes hetero things, like Guy on Girl

>What's the problem?
I think it's because the JP version had several issues and IFI wants to iron them out

I meant what's the problem with the game, why did it bomb?

It was made by Canadians

I heard it was below average.

Not as bad as Noire's game but not a great game

That explains everything.

When people say it like that it's usually in reference to people who like self-inserting to fuck their waifu, at least on Yea Forums

Nepu Nepu

Attached: dont touch the maiden's body silent.webm (626x754, 2.88M)

VII has jumped the shark so hard it's pretty much impossible to produce a mainline Nep game now without it feeling too tame or like a spinoff.
I mean, we have already saved entire the Nep multiverse, what else could be possibly done there?

Attached: rmhh.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

Best boy with the best taste in the game

Attached: 20161217222847_1.jpg (1366x768, 281K)

>I mean, we have already saved entire the Nep multiverse, what else could be possibly done there?
It's time for Conquest Gear to return and destroy the multiverse.

Attached: conquest_gear_stabs_iris_heart.jpg (913x1200, 190K)

Attached: conquest_gear.jpg (600x697, 92K)

Judging by the Conquest's ending scene Nepgear will either fall into a deep regret-driven depression or become obsessed with the idea of bringing everyone back.
Either way, I can't really picture her going on a multidimensional murdering spree. If anything, she would be more than glad to finally discover some other nation for Gamindustri to compete with.

Attached: dcrt6jp.png (1500x2000, 1.02M)