Reasons you would drop Borderlands 3

For me, it's Slag.

Attached: Borderlands 3 Mask.jpg (1349x1620, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vTruPwjz8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BL2's forced brand gimmicks

it's a sequel to borderlands 1 & 2

I don't know, I played TPS.

I think if characters don't have Talent trees, that would be a hard drop.

A million GOTY versions years after release

Epic Store Exclusive

fugg

Attached: 1545879411615.jpg (400x365, 11K)

>pronouns in character descriptions
>mech class is a gimmick and no one plays her
>the word BADASS is stated once within the first ten minutes of the game, or five times within the first hour

Is Burch in on this one?

That would just mean pirate time or delay.

No

This is the only thing that would outright stop me from playing it

I agree with these.

Attached: Maya.png (1083x1366, 1.19M)

None of the 4 characters are any fun to play.
That's pretty much it.

Well at absolute worst it will be a timed exclusive since it was already announced for steam alongside Epic store.

I'm sure the game will have that "badass" experience bar for account wide passive buffs for doing achievements and shit from the get go so I guess you aren't playing the game even before it showed actual gameplay.

Lack of endgame content.
Hope they took notes from TPS and don't do any dumb shit like "half of the bosses (that also drop legendaries) don't respawn" or "The (only) raid boss is just a stronger version of the man quest boss"
Also Epic Store, but that just means I'll pirate it instead of buying it.

The high-level enemy health and damage scaling being just as, or even more, fucked than in 2.

epic games exclusive

Chest drop rates being shit again. 2's rates were abysmal.

Gameplay that hasn't learned anything from the past 3 games and years of game since the Pre-Sequel

It's Gearbox so I don't know why I should expect otherwise

>Reasons you would drop Borderlands 3

Attached: 1553927939149.png (289x620, 289K)

Never played borderlands before
Is it good? If yes 1 or 2?

but she cute

Attached: 1553925856941.png (1673x1360, 3.2M)

If the enemies were all bulletsponges and were scaled so that they're always a level above you, making leveling up or finding better gear completely pointless. Oh, and if 75% of the game is backtracking.

Okay solo if you enable people randomly joining your game, and good with friends.

It

Yes but kinda shit if you're solo
1 > 2 due to 2 having shit loaders for enemies and the meme writing

If you like loot shooters you'll like Borderlands.

> 1 or 2?
Play both with some friends.

Attached: 1354087182561.jpg (569x785, 146K)

Did you play the first two?
What kind of acoustic retard would buy this game?

I will play if the cute poo in the loo is melee based.
This is interesting for me.

Attached: 1471588955860.gif (333x250, 2.74M)

All 4 games are my guilty pleasure. I've finished them all solo because I literally have no friends [spoilers]who play vidya[/spoiler]

>no burch
>no slag
>rhys
Looking good so far. The only thing we need is Gaige and Krieg.

>Krieg/Maya mix

yes please

I want to start them, I have all the games.
Wanna play togheter, user?
Do you play on PC?

>no slag
>acoustic retard

Is this confirmed?

Attached: 1553864091530.png (522x508, 380K)

Play BL1 first and if you enjoy your time with it then play BL2 but don't pay too much attention to the dialogue since most of it is cringe in the second game. It's fine solo but if you've got a friend to play with then that's all the better.
My girlfriend is excited to play as her. Still not sure if I want to play the older dude or the big guy.

Attached: 1553909138463.jpg (811x702, 148K)

Yes, but I'm an Ausfag so my Internet sucks.

If they fuck up ability scaling in higher difficulties since they have a pet class and a mech class, if they fuck it up that's half the cast in the shitter. Fuck mech girls mech better be amazing.

Attached: IMG_4277.jpg (902x1075, 323K)

play the cute mech girl

Attached: 1553926832082.jpg (2225x1320, 645K)

Please.
A siren that punch the fuck out of others.
It will be BADASS.
If this is the case, I will play this game, the concept of magic user using magic to become phycilaly strong is very cool, hell, I played PoE forr this.

>older dude or the big guy
You want to play Flak the Robutt.

Slag's not in but
Would make me wait until I could get it on pc anywhere else

Ah shit, don't have any friends
I'll try solo

Fuck. I have a copy on the amazing Xbox One.

>finger gun armatures shown in the mask teaser aren't there anymore
cut content or skill upgrade? what purpose could they possibly fucking serve? other than maybe letting her use her looted guns while in the mech, oh shit that's probably it

solo's good for mindless exploration
this is one of those shut off your brain games you play with a drink after a long day of work

NG+ modes are fun too

more like
give me a reason to pick up borderlands 3
already played the game twice

If Jack isn't in it, then i'm not buying. Handsome Jack not only is the best written character (tied with Rhyse) he was the only legit good guy in the story so far.

Her ability will be called Phase Knock.
She is the one who knocks. You out.

what exactly is wrong with an opportunity to get the game for 15 bucks with all DLC after a year?

His mask is in the teaser trailer, right above the chapel as it quickly turns the camera up. Also there have been leakers everywhere that know a lot of shit that wound up being proven true, probably Gearbox employees, and one of the leaks was that Jack's AI is still around, and gives quests.

You can see them in the trailer in one scene. Looks like skills will change its looks as you'd expect. Man I hope she can get 100% mech uptime.

She does look cool but I'll leave her to my girlfriend to play. More interested in the other two.
Flak is the robot guy's name then? I think I saw the older guy's name is Zane or something like that? I understand Zane is the assassin type and I played Mordecai and Zer0 first in the other games so I kind of want to go with him but Flak does look pretty neat.

Attached: 1553907700915.jpg (2288x2624, 356K)

That is a man you homosexual

I'd really try to look around for people
When you have different characters working together with different abilities it's much better

I'd play if you're in aus/nz

pls gib third-person camera
mod was great for 2 as krieg

Amara is top qt though

I just want mashers back, and not just as the one legendary. Also I want revolvers back to how they were in B1. Revolvers are supposed to be slow firing, have low ammo capacity, and long reload in exchange for good accuracy, high damage, and a bonus to crit. They are supposed to reward taking your time to land crits instead of just spray an enemy with bullets. Revolvers are not just semi-auto pistols.

If Amara doesn't get to ORAORAORA with her fists I'll be severely disappoint

Jakobs fanfire revolvers are kino

Am I lead to believe that people ACTUALLY enjoy the utter repetitive garbage that is Boringlands? What the fuck.

She actually looks good here. Those bigger and rounder abs are perfect on women.

Attached: 1553904077156.jpg (1125x1902, 398K)

>She is the one who knocks. You out.

Attached: 1460602239972.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

>Reasons you would drop Borderlands 3
Lilith opening her mouth for more than five seconds. Easily the worst character in BL2.

Attached: 1467800775668.png (427x559, 307K)

I get it user, I was 13 once too. Once you grow up you'll stop caring so much about people enjoying things you don't like.

Revolvers were made to be rapid fire weapons. They were literally the first semi-automatic pistols. They aren't some slow firing weapon that stupid video games and dumb movies try to sell them up to be.

Exponential scaling being as bad as it was in BL2; the game stops having any semblance of fun from Lv50 onward. The quest and emphasis on voice acting making the game more grating to replay was one thing, but bullet sponge hell when your equipment is pretty much obsolete every next level? Fuck that.

Wouldn't put it past Randy to be honest.

Attached: the call that saved pandora.png (811x1126, 395K)

thankfully it looks like she'll be kill by the 2 edgelords

It's Borderlands, I am sure it will have a joke about the enemy being already dead.
And I will like.

Attached: 1497523759599.jpg (4465x2145, 3.3M)

I'd probably just pirate

No reason to drop it. Chances are there will be a mod to fix that problem or not and you can't mod the game in that case your right.

Randy Pitchford's existance.

If I wanted to play a game with realistic weapons there are plenty of games for that, I want to play a god damn space magic/techno magic power fantasy. If revolvers are simply the same as semi auto pistols then why even have them? Give them something to differentiate them from other weapon types, or just don't even include them, those are my feelings.

>epic games exclusive
Could happen if so i will pirate it and if it's needs to be online to play single player I'll pass on it till steam gets it or i don't play it at all. If it end up on epic games nothing of value was lost.

This guy

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1100x622, 532K)

this and only this

Oh yeah I can definitely see that being a line she says when the skill is activated

That would be Tiny Tina. I quit playing the game for about 2 weeks when she showed up because I couldn't stand that grating voice, the lolsorandumb humor attempts, or her stupid storyline. I muted and ignored it any time she was talking. I have never despised a character more.

also the music is great and I really like the setting

I already have. I don't understand why Borderlands is popular.

Stop taking yourself so seriously, she's cute.

Did she just eat some yogurt?

>timed exclusive since it was already announced for steam alongside Epic store.
Meaning what i buy the game on steam as soon as possible or wait a year? Ha so i could be forced to buy it fast hey i only bring it up because we all know what happened with metro exodus.

Attached: 1553833397127.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>I couldn't stand that grating voice
Her voice gives me a boner excuse me.

The insane amount of dumb humor. I loved Borderlands 1 and could tolerate that stuff in small doses but in 2, having to put up with claptrap, Tiny Tina, Jack (Albeit much more tolerable) and more ALL AT THE SAME TIME grated on me as a whole.

If they don't leave the meme dialogue to Claptrap and the occasional psycho, that'd be enough for me. Just once, I'd like a serious tone for serious subject matters.

Attached: 2.png (233x322, 129K)

>hurr other people's opinion

I'm more puzzle at the fact that people enjoy this garbage.

same
I wanted to gag her with my peepee

Thank fuck Burch is gone, and Gearbox knows people hated that aspect of 2.

Same time to fap

If this is your thing, yes, a bunch of yogurt.

Attached: 1497516961892.jpg (4465x2145, 3.09M)

What's a game you enjoy then? I'd like to shit on it for fun just because.

Go join /pol/ and next time say nigger/white people are trash etc.

>that smug grin
I want to cover her facewith my yogurt

What a downgrade

>insta-leaping animals
>ground pounds with no obvious windup visual indication of AoE
>more than two leaping things that ground pound on impact on screen at a time
>melee which requires you to 1HKO to keep all of your buffs active, which all need to stack in order for you to deal damage and not die instantly
>critical hit spots are behind the enemy with no way to reveal them without a companion
>""""raids""""
>entire builds only being PLAYABLE with one or more """"legendaries""""
>fucking invisible walls for no reason, collision mesh not matching with terrain visual
>cheery questgiver girl constantly in your ear being blase about death for more than one quest

>that clinical description of camgirls
Is this the journos method of pretending to not watch such icky, degrading, anti-feminist trash?
In a Venn Diagram, who are the fucking people in the middle that both care about bideo games company eceleb scandal AND don't know what camgirls are? It's unironically current year.

Breast reduction on Moxxi, already added a white streak in her hair (granted that can look sexy if done right)

She will love. As you could see, she can't drink all her yogurt without making a mess.

Attached: 1501115698193.png (775x426, 579K)

>already added a white streak in her hair
WHAT

I know that feel
youtube.com/watch?v=4vTruPwjz8A

Attached: 1541295010781.png (1000x1538, 1.53M)

I've already played the first one.

50 level is max you can get in base game

>messy mascara
user please, you're hitting all the right spots

Attached: 1493738691105.jpg (480x552, 22K)

borderlands 2 scaling

They released a card game showing the new models, Bandana'd Brick, grown up Tina, and Moxxi's new look, granted it's artwork and not actual in-game models but her breasts definitely look like they've been toned down.

I know a man of taste when I see one, user.
Sorry, but I don't have any more.

it should have come out 3 years ago, nobody gives a single fuck about it now

Except for me and a few hundred thousand people.

>i speak for everyone with my opinion

k

stop feeding the trolls

Attached: large.jpg (579x584, 34K)

I hope they fix the faces

I appreciate what you did have my friend.

Attached: 1528310692808.png (392x441, 181K)

>Every ability in the passive tree is just "Improves x's damage by y% percent" with only two in each tree adding anything meaningful
Krieg was fun as fuck because his skill trees radically changed gameplay. If the characters play the same at level 50 as level 1 with only a couple extra tricks and bigger numbers, its garbage

Attached: 1542917587820.jpg (244x210, 42K)

Fuck you that was Kino. Each brand had its own distinct features and style, both visually and gameplay wise. It was one of the best features of bl2.

The jakobs no element high damage/crit classic style guns for purists, the fancy maliwan elemental focus high tech shit, the sleek but very corporate Hyperion, etc

Each manufactuerer had a distinct identity and theme, and it added depth to both the loot and the gameplay

why in the fuck

Attached: ACTUAL GARBAGE.jpg (721x958, 145K)

So, I know I am asking too much and it's a long shot but, anyone in here want's to play the first Borderlands with a BR with good internet on 360?
Hey, at least I have good internet and you can laugh of my accent.

Attached: 1488632699651.jpg (809x1200, 86K)

Lets hope not. It took a community patch for BL2 to fix the minions, which came out years after release.

Oh god she looks like an old crone in that...

would if it was on PC

>Fuck you that was Kino. Each brand had its own distinct features and style, both visually and gameplay wise. It was one of the best features of bl2.
No, it was fucking terrible. It severely gimped combinations and possibilities. Don't like grenade reloads? You can ignore every Tediore you see now. Like explosive gyrojets? Wouldn't that be cool on a high rate of fire Vladof? Too fucking bad, only Torgues get them.

I don't know what the hell they were thinking or how anyone can defend this, the brands should have influence on things but not completely lock everything in and out like in BL2. Having each brand/type combo be an extremely specific premade template was terrible and made it feel like there were barely any guns in the game.

Attached: 1531376036154.jpg (1657x1112, 304K)

Bloodlines. Do your worst, pleb.

Oh wait, you can't cause its not shit.

White people ARE trash though. What's your point?

Why would I give gearbox money in the first place?

Attached: 1537927524677.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>Oh wait, you can't cause its not shit.
Nah, it's garbage just because I say it is.

Attached: 1496387393203.png (448x468, 297K)

user you don't have to pay for games to play them

>that close to gay shit
You're fap to shemales, pal;

I just want to play bl1 again
RELEASE THE REMASTER FASTER RANDY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'M WILLING TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE.

Thanks, user.
I want the first experience of it.
Apreciate the answer!

Why does she look like a human version of transgender Bubsy

Attached: f7c09cc5184322411b5af0b38f6f21d5.png (665x800, 411K)

dropped already. the hype will DOA the game, and after the dust settles, it'll still be an objectively worse game than 2.

I never played any Borderlands game.

Attached: 1539932885838.jpg (680x680, 31K)

the only thing I can think of is if they make it like Destiny and REQUIRE you to play it in a group

Hey, this Bubsy has a penis?

they'd never make it a req, but they'll probably bump up the hidden rates like legendaries and higher tier mods rolling when you're in larger groups to make it more appealing, and make higher difficulties nearly impossible without teams.

Do you want to?

Will Anthony Burch work on it?

it it drops epic only

What he did in the others?

Very informative post.
Thank you.

He left Gearbox in 2015. Writes for some literal whos on Youtube now.

Lead writer for B2

good

I'm not even considering trying it. BL1 was boring trash even with friends, which is quite an accomplishment. BL2 looked like more of the same, but with memes. Furthermore, giving the scumbags at Gearbox more money disgusts me. I still feel like a schmuck for buying Homeworld Remastered. And it somehow ended up being good.

Nah, I just fap to other men, pussy.

This is the question I've been asking. Yea Forums has shit taste in games lmao.

Still waiting for you to say something bad about it, retard pleb.

He did the writing for BL2 while having never played the first game, and pretty sure he was advising Pre-Sequel too. Apparently Burch left for Riot but I'm not sure what came of that. The writer of BL1, who also voiced Scooter of whom was killed off because the guy had a stroke and couldn't do the voice is doing the story for the third game.

Borderlands is and always has been mediocre mindless trash.

It's not trying to be anything more

Huh, he was very present, then.
Thank you anons. I don't like what I saw from him, now I am curious about his work on the series.
Oh no, sorry. You're ok then.
And it's dick, not pussy, faggot.

>no glass
how does she see?
how does she get in/out?

>years of shitting on Memelands 2, Anthony Burch, and Randy Conartist
>still come crawling back for the third game
Pathetic display, Yea Forums.

>obvious camera on front
>obvious hatch on top

user I think you have brain problems

she does not get inside she's on top of it

>no movement options other than vehicles

Attached: 1547762728036.jpg (510x430, 18K)

>Yea Forums is one person

Yea Forums shit's on games that are good very regularly.
Lots of user's fucking love this game but don't dare make a thread because of all the retards that don't even play the game will only talk about gearbox or anthony cuck burch.

No point in making a thread if no one will actually talk about the game

tl;dr it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1435884202436.jpg (1095x1195, 143K)

We've accumulated a lot of normalfags

She's inside.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (3840x2160, 1.49M)

found the american

Attached: th.jpg (474x521, 30K)

What kind of movement do you want to see in the game then faggot. be specific instead of being a lil bitch.

This. People stop needing to point it out like they've discovered something amazing.

no she shitting it out in a way that she'll be on the top of it when shes done
pete hines confirmed on twitter

How can people get excited for this after the millions of different looter shooters that exist nowadays?

Trailer shows her in a cockpit.
She's inside.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (3840x2160, 1.38M)

God I wish that were me..

Because other looter shooters suck. Destiny and Anthem are both garbage fires. Even years later no one has done looter shooter better than Borderlands series.

Good thing this isn't a good game, I played 1 and a bit of 2 and I'll still talk about gearbox because the games are kinda shit and gearbox is even shittier.

Cuz they're all shit, and BL does it the best.

>inb4lolnoitdoesntdoIfitinyet/v/

If you don't like it then why are you crying here? You really have nothing better to do?

>Hellgate: London
Trash
>Destiny
Slow Trash
>Anthem
Trash
>Warframe
Six Thousand Hours Nonstop Grind Trash

Borderlands isn't great but it's the only one so far that gets the Diablo loot cycle right.

This

>Game bad
>Because bad
Why did i even bother?

Attached: 75675675647564.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

It's weekend Yea Forums. The children really have nothing better to do.

You want a woman inside of you? Wow you're a faggot. At least homos are man enough to take a real dick.

>It's weekend Yea Forums.
Yea Forums has been garbage for years dude. Where the fuck have you been?

You just waanted to talk about videogames, right?

Attached: 1473492993123.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

this
i binge watched the first five minutes of the first BL game and had to quit because there was nothing to do. i tolerated the jokes about trump because they were expected in sjw trash but rick and morty references were a bit too much
i hated the first one so much i bought and played the entire second one just to see how bad it was. evey other word was either "fuck white people" or "le OK face". i honestly dont understand how people like this meme trash

Because gearbox is actual cancer and seeing Yea Forumsirgins support them makes me sad but it's not like I can physically stop you fags

I wish when they shit on my favorite games they would at least tell me why they don't like it.
Its either game bad, eceleb shit, straight up misinfo, or just a wojack now.

Did you have a stroke or something?

Attached: 1539096695441.png (878x510, 882K)

>no slag

Is this true? I'm gonna play pre-sequel for the first time in a bit. Is it out?

>"Yea Forums has hated borderlands since the beginning"
>*came to this site in 2016*

Why are you insulting me? what's wrong with you?
>be specific
What are you even doing on this board if you have to ask? it can be something generic like sprinting, or rocket jumping, or character specific abilities.
>defending Gearbox
FFS

Attached: 1515612690551.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

I absolutely loved Borderlands but I have since gradated from highschool and do not have any friends to play with anymore, siince they've all married, moved away, grown away from the gaming lifestyle, etc.
Ever since I graduated I have exclusively played single player games. I don't care about the memes or cringey dialogue. All these games do for me is remind me of how old I've gotten and how I will never experience a time in gaming in which I will be happy with others.

>people who hate memelands are le election tourists
Nice try Randy

Leaks said slags out, and they have been accurate so far. And no Burch this time thank god.

>sprinting, or rocket jumping, or character specific abilities.
really really really bad bait

I hope there are mode varied areas. Rock and sand gets boring fast. DLC for 2 had decent looking areas.

>What are you even doing on this board if you have to ask?
>Why are you asking me questions on a board about discussing things
>it can be something generic like sprinting, or rocket jumping, or character specific abilities.
All of these things exsist in bl2 if you want me to list them i can
>defending Gearbox
Talking about the game is defending gearbox?
Should i even press post?

Attached: 1437323843439.jpg (723x691, 99K)

this shitposter has lost the plot

Attached: 1553881459834.png (502x525, 369K)

>n-n-no im not election fag
>youre just randy pitchford

I do remember the legitimate shilling for the 1st game

Attached: 1447352256203.jpg (1172x959, 124K)

and the 2nd game

Attached: 1505614063739.jpg (1143x900, 483K)

>acoustic retard

stupid phoneposter

Attached: catto.jpg (3456x4608, 2.03M)

>not remembering how Borderlands was legitimately astroturfed on Yea Forums before release
whatever fag

The fact Randy Pitchford and Gearbox are making it

>excited autist = shills

TOO BUSY EARNIN'

im not getting it because there wasnt enough of a graphics improvement from 2 to 3
and i was actually gonna buy it
sad

Replaying 2, I really want the world design to improve. There is a lot of running/driving around boring empty environments

No user i'm not that guy but bl1 and 2 were actually literally shilled on 4ch. No cuck meme no retarded frog picture to sway your emotions it was real

why would a comapny shill on a site that wasnt even that popular in 2009 and 2012
Yea Forums wasnt even a board back then

Are you retarded? Borderlands' artstyle makes it so graphics don't get improved much by design. On the flipside, it also ages better than a lot of other games.

Its made by the people who made duke nukem forever and colonial marines

but it was also made by the poeple who made borderlands 2

Oh Jesus this really is bad

aha fukken epic

>enjoys shit games by a historically garbage developer
>gets buttblasted

l o l

yikes

of fucking course it is, we're on Yea Forums

Is Tiny Tina still a virgin?

>still

>still
forget about meatstick, user?

Attached: 1528094397701.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Wrong, Anthony Bitch isn't working on it so instead of being mediocre and full of memes it'll just be mediocre

e-elaborate

Slag, manufacturer gimmicks, extremely low drop rates.
I'll be satisfied if the gunplay is similar to BL1. Slag was a terrible idea, since it was absolutely necessary on higher difficulties. Legendaries were also absolute shit for the most part. Slag is fine, as long as enemies aren't damage sponges.
I also hate the Disgaea damage that became a thing in 2. Smaller damage numbers feel much more impactful than doing 64M damage on hits.

>Slag was a terrible idea, since it was absolutely necessary on higher difficulties
then why did you buy the higher difficulties?

Okay level with me. Is the Handsome Collection worth it?

I agree, but I don't think BL1 had it perfect. There were still something to be said about how low-accuracy brands tended to be universally worse than high-accuracy ones because hitting critical hit zones is so important for your final DPS. Having *some* features be unique to some brands (can be more than one) isn't a bad idea either rather than being common to all.

Gimmicks are fine but they should be an optional "attachment" component rather than something integral to a brand.

At its current sale price? Yep.

>then why did you buy the higher difficulties?

Attached: 1470990298378.png (186x208, 28K)

this is the worst post I've ever seen

What? I'm talking about UVHM or whatever it's called. Even with slag, the basic enemies had so inflated numbers that the game became a chore and I ended up just running past everyone.

the base game has two difficulties; normal and tvhm
then the uvhm was released
then another uvhm was released that added 8 more difficulties

lmao newfag

Fuck me i had no idea uvhm wasn't base game.

>Why are you insulting me?

Maybe because you're a fucking idiot?

Well rhyse is in it. And it could be the based on the ending where you become Jack

>nobody gives a single fuck about it now

Attached: Umtitled.png (1071x1183, 445K)

I've always liked Borderlands, but I never post or even read them because it's usually 99% talking about Anthony Burch/Randy instead of the games.

>Yea Forums didn't exist in 2012

le monkey face

any combination of these three basically

Please no.
Me and my bro are actually looking forward to this game.

Gearbox is far too broke to do that.

>-94%

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

What would make you pick it up?

For me it's sliding

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 789K)

Shield

sliding in fps games is so stupid

Agreed.

theres additional discount if you already own products in the collection.

respectable effort, but flawed conceptually.

I deem this shitpost to be a 6/10 *honk* *honk*

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

No user, it was literal unironic, coordinated shilling. Whether it was paid or not is questionable but the fact mods did nothing about it at the time and even banned people for reporting it and calling it out as viral marketing suggests it was.

You should be beaten with a stick like the dirty dog that you are.

fag

No, but I'm sure they replaced him with 10 other retards

>She

Attached: 1547283075489.jpg (490x276, 15K)

I wanna play 3/4 player co-op without each enemy becoming a raid boss and instead increasing the difficulty by making more enemies and making them only slightly stronger

The problem with more enemies is whether the game can handle that many AI at once. Of course there's a bunch of ways to do it like making each individually simpler and stupider while masking all of that in the general chaos, but it will definitely not be as simple as simply making the numbers bigger. I can see why they went with that at first.

It will definitely be a selling point if they can go for larger numbers of enemies for co-op balancing.

LMAO

Randy Pitchford's consistent legacy of failures since Borderlands 2

If they don't hire the TFTB voice actors I'll just pirate the game instead of buying.

So is pre-sequel a proper game or expansion?

It's basically an asset flip of BL2
Like Majora's Mask is to OOT but nowhere near as good

BL2 but as a short standalone game with its own DLC. It was mostly worked on by 2K Australia and for some reason they got sacked before finishing the season pass, despite the game doing moderately fine. Has some alright ideas but it's nearly as bland as the first.

Awww shit now you've said it.