How do I buy nintendo switch games IRL without looking like a complete virgin loser?

How do I buy nintendo switch games IRL without looking like a complete virgin loser?

Attached: N..jpg (587x452, 42K)

Exercise/being buff and don't shutter when spoke too

Buy them online and get them sent to your home

Just make sure you dress like a self-respecting adult who's well groomed and the rest should be fine.

On Amazon or eBay

Can't you just buy them digitally into your switch?

>without looking like a complete virgin loser?
If that's what you're worried about, there's nothing you can do.

>buying digital
lol just pirate instead, buying is for physical only

buy them online
only spuds who can't hide their powerlevel go shopping for vidya in public

buy them with your gf

Don't be ugly/fat. I bought games at a used game store and the girls who worked there complimented my game taste and said "he cute".

This. You can get away with anything, even buying weeb games with lolis on the cover

Obviously like this

Attached: 0CA1D0DF-2F02-48B1-A5C0-19D449DA4D95.jpg (430x422, 46K)

Buy them with your boyfriend

Stop caring what other people think of you so much and develop some self respect

Don't look like your pic, don't be over weight, and don't spaz out. They deal with tons of people, they'll only really remember you if you give them a reason to, like
>300 pounds and buying a borderline hentai game for the switch while wearing mario slippers, carrying a pokeball from lets go eevee, and balding.

/r/thathappened

actual reddit fag, get the fuck out of MY Yea Forums

Attached: 5aaa1cc988074-funny-weird-wtf-stock-photos-18-5a39260c08f8a__700.jpg (700x460, 131K)

If you're worried about looking like a complete virgin loser, is because you already are one and there's nothing you can do about it.

Is that a real thing that happens?
Is that what u look like?
Nani?

>how do I suck a dick without looking gay

Haha and I got fucked by a horse last night in a graveyard haha

Just do it without giving a shit. Normalfags can pick up insecurities.

based

Only buy Smash and LoZ because those IPs are normie sacred cows and every other person in college or below 30 plays or knows what those games are.

When I was in retail I saw ~800 people over any shift until I got promoted to night guy. I remember maybe 5 of the tens of thousands of people I saw and the only face I remember is the white manlet with the fake prison tatoos that always went "mah nigga" when I knew what he wanted before he came through the door. Skoal Wintergreen and a grape White Owl 2 pack

Attached: 1551728625242.jpg (600x508, 27K)

Was in a line and this big bald guy that was breathing heavily in front of me dropped his pokeball that he had in his hand. I wouldn't have remembered him at all if it wasn't for that and his crocs.