How fucked is EA if they had bots watch Twitch streams for more advertising?

How fucked is EA if they had bots watch Twitch streams for more advertising?

Attached: EA.png (2508x1265, 2.4M)

0% fucked

Who's this babyfaced retard?

It doesn't matter.
That's how fucked they are. If anything, the controversy will help them.

Nothing, companies do this type of shit all the time, look at disney or fox.

Twitch ain't gonna do shit.

Not fucked
Nobody cares

All viewcounts, interactions, impressions, traffic, etc. of everything is inflated and fake. Literally no metrics online are real.

an absolute cuckold who licks blizzard's asshole at every opportunity and then begs for more

a truly disgusting slime

He's Irish too.

nah that's Taliesin , Bellular actually shits on blizzard when they need a shitting. Taliesin watches Adam fuck his wife and makes videos endorsing Blizz

EA is a company without a core fanbase, they are always aiming at the elusive normie that does not follow nor really cares about games. So they will never have a threatening fan backlash, but on the flipside it means tiny fan engagement compared to the sales they get.

>tiny fan engagement
Some people buy the new FIFA/NHL/Madden game every single year. You have no clue how huge FIFA is.
Battlefield also has a big following.
I'm sure some people will also buy every single star wars game they'll release in the next years.

I was just thinking about this while playing Outward (AKA SHITFUCKBALLS).
The game is just so janky and poorly made that I refuse to believe that those threads we've been having about it weren't paid shills. Can't trust shit anymore.

no is getting paid to make Yea Forums posts.

Re-read what I said

Attached: 1538581914119.jpg (231x218, 4K)

How is strange? Is it not strange that CS:GO and league tournaments also jump up massive amounts (usually in the low hundred thousands) within a minute or two of the stream starting? I don't think it's necessarily bots. If they were botting, why would they not go all out to be #1 instead of being like 5th or 6th?

>Be me producer at EA
>call up couple of friends at amazon
>tell them I'd like to make sure my ad gets seen
>they tell me a price
>I agree
this is why if you experience media of any kind you don't think for yourself and why humanity isn't worth saving.

our entire reality is lies built upon lies. the only truth is humanity needs to end by force.

you sound like an evil villain
whens your game coming out?

Because the jump is an instant. Compare it to the last major final day of CSGO. Your point about csgo and league streams jumping in viewers at the beginning doesn't work for OP's picture because the jump happens hours after the stream had started. Your point is also wrong about CSGO streams at least. This final day started with 16k viewers (a lot of hype) and didn't reach 100k until 30 minutes later.

Attached: Capture.jpg (967x391, 20K)