youtube.com/watch?v=If4F0thk_dA
youtube.com/watch?v=pXHD21yAtRA
youtube.com/watch?v=czWeHxnZxvI
youtube.com/watch?v=pTDhejty-pE&list=LLXjdkNyAiclqDSap6CmBNCA
youtu.be/NyscF-TXrlk
youtube.com/watch?v=7vsb01aeknk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go left, go right, go pick up the step, go left, go right, go left!

Attached: 1524690438347.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

any anons at the tournament this weekend? shits crowded this year

youtube.com/watch?v=1hf0uj7ytv8

>That kid who would pick Bag on 1x Speed and Flat

Attached: 1532825943502.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Reminder that running Bag on 2X and Vivid is valid, as the song is actually set at 130BPM, rather than the 65 on the song menu.
Better version: youtube.com/watch?v=84tamss2LqI

Feel-ing
SAAAAAD AAAAAND
Lone-ly
Looking fooor you

Fuck that. I'll run it at 2.5 or 3 just so i can read it. I'm a casualfag when i play ddr. I can't do anything higher than 13 step charts. 14's some times if they have no gimmicks.

strawpoll.me/17704914

Time to settle this once and for all.

Attached: 1542272849509.gif (427x378, 16K)

There are tourneys that specify no bar hugging. I'm a bitch nigga and i need the bar to support me when i have to do drills....

What song is that from?

>Arguing over Bar use
>After 18+ charts exist
Granted, this doesn't settle most arguments, but it's bar use is perfectly acceptable when clearing 17+'s and when running for MFC's.

They built them on the cabs for a reason. Mind as well utilize them.

t.scrubs

If you have a vid of anyone passing Paranoia Revolution Challenge without bar, I'd be happy to change this view.
youtube.com/watch?v=uuJt8ikWuKk

I'm stuck on 13s, how do I get better?

Why isn't there a rhythm games general?

Because generals suck.

I think it's because it's one of the few game genres that requires both immense physical and mental skill to get into the later stages
We do have a general on the site, just not on /vg/

Rhythm

Attached: 1523288238975.gif (200x200, 222K)

does high res art of DDR song title cards exist?

Post your favorite DDR song

youtube.com/watch?v=gLCduDJVksc

youtu.be/CsMA5BLhqZw

Now I have my own house I'm considering buying a pad, are these any good?
maty-taneczne.pl/

Overall looks solid, though I don't know about those exposed bolts.

Any you fuckers tried A 20 yet?

B B B B4U

Glorious Style is better.

Considering that we were passing much harder shit with no bar in the hacked in the grove two era, I'm not sure why you picked that. Level 19? Say about 14 or 15 in the old style?

youtube.com/watch?v=If4F0thk_dA

>14 or 15 in the old style
>old style
Shit son, I remember when it was measured in feet.

Banners and jackets are just thumbnails for the menus so there really isn't any need for the artists to make them high res.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXHD21yAtRA

youtube.com/watch?v=czWeHxnZxvI
It's been years already but that middle section with the classic DDR SFXs and announcer gets me every time ;_;

Attached: Take A Step Forward-jacket.png (256x256, 125K)

>"About 3 and a half years passed since I did with bar."
Well I stand corrected.
Not using it when trying to maximize your score is still a fool's errand, though.

Lol youz a funny nigga. I'm sure you would be happy that anyone would play heavy irl at the arcade you go to like 1-2 times a month.

Try songs that are 14 with no gimmicks. Then whatever problem you have, look it up and find easy ways to attack them. Even when you are alone, practice them on tiles or shit. Thats what i do at least, but then, i look like a goofy nigga.

Well, somewhat related i suppose but i recently got a brand new USKOC iidx controller. Anyone know any good ps2 to usb adapters i can use with it?

Attached: 1544925425260.png (255x183, 93K)

DESU if you have the money try to just buy a full cabinet and work on restoring/upgrading it. Have no idea how easy they are to find in Europe though.

>dude just spend 20x more for a cabinet

How do I use the eamusement pass app on my phone? Just sign in, turn on nfc and hover over the reader?

It's not my all-time favorite, but it's what I've been playing repeatedly this last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=pTDhejty-pE&list=LLXjdkNyAiclqDSap6CmBNCA

I thought you actually needed the card?

You need a phone that has support for FeliCa cards, IIRC the only phone in the west sold with support for it is the iPhone. After that you add a FeliCa card to your virtual wallet and use that as your pass.
Honestly it's easier to just buy a pass from the desk and keep it in your wallet.

Those faggots only care about beatmania and shit on or ignore literally any other content.

My card is already registered to my konami account so I don't know if it automatically ties in with the app or I have to register it again on the phone somehow.

The eAmuse app is pretty much useless other than for getting screenshots of your scores. You need to add your card to whatever NFC wallet app your phone has and pray that it supports it.

youtu.be/NyscF-TXrlk

>High school is out for the day
>Hit the arcade
>I'm looking fresh
>Flame shirt, Naruto headband, fingerless gloves
>Put this on

youtube.com/watch?v=7vsb01aeknk

The ladies loved me at the arcade.