Is this the greatest game of all time?

Is this the greatest game of all time?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (580x724, 73K)

No & it never will be

Attached: Consensus GOAT Games.jpg (1644x1668, 3.56M)

>Zelda

Attached: XWd4dNI.png (859x960, 216K)

I got bored after a few hours. I genuinely have no clue how so many people enjoy this game

Cry more Snoygoro, Zelda was good before TP ruined the series.

Try buying a $600 console with no games

That helps

"Dethrones bloodborne"

Heh, nothing personal

Attached: Sekino.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

When did the FF6 circlejerk start? I thought people always preferred FF7

No, but I think if someone other than from expanded upon the dark souls gameplay, sped it up, and focused less on muh difficulty and more on fashion and rpg shit with dynamic aggressive combat it could be amazing. BB is the least difficult of all soulsbourne games and the most enjoyable because of it.

Imagine good souls combat and customization but the story of a witcher or mass effect.

No, the game has bad lore, bland and easy bosses and unrewarding exploration. Not even a top 3 From Soft game.

Why isn't there a single WRPG that has managed to gain the notoriety of Persona, FF, Castlevania or Chrono?

>old games good
>new games bad

Attached: NDroBAc.jpg (864x486, 28K)

> BOTW is on almost every list
> Somehow it's still "OLD GAME GOOD" "NEW BAD"
Cope

Not even the best souls game

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is brain dead or a contrarian

Not even the best PS4 game, everyone knows that this will be the best

Attached: The Last Of Us II.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Saw zelda in that pic and immediately knew it was garbage

*blocks your path*

Attached: dark-souls-3.jpg (323x433, 31K)

What even is that picture from? One of Sonys movie games? Gay

it sucks I cant stand it running below 20 fps

Dark Souls 2 was better than 3 in every way

Except combat, lore, level design, music, bosses, weapons, armor, and magic.

Just got to the Blood Moon today and beat the skeleton monstrosity. Man, I wish I got a PS4 sooner, this is phenomenal.

So close...

Attached: Capture.png (844x1245, 432K)

Except it was better in all those areas.

Yes dark souls 2 was better than 3 in all the ways you listed, I agree

Oh yeah also pvp.

Wrong.

kek, especially PVP was the best in DS2. Go jerk off to your Miyazaki posters, faggot.

I don’t know, I only played it for about three hours before I got bored.

Uhh 2 definitely beats out 3 in the magic department

What kind of fuck ass ratings are those

Ah yes, those old games like Persona 5, Breathe of the Wild, and Splatoon.

Not a fan personally
>game revealed to be a dream at the end
>final boss is the person guiding you throughout the game (what a surprise)
>projectile weapons yet cannot hold a decent amount of ammunition (like arrows in Dark Souls)
>can't hold 2 guns at the same time
>no ability to play like a shooter despite the fact guns are in the game
>aliens shoehorned into the game because werewolves weren't wacky enough

>faith and pyromancy useless until NG+
>all magic nerfed in the only worthwhile part of the game (DLC)
>sorcery just a shittier version of hexes
No.

botw on any list is fucking retarded

as well as smash

>mgs3 over 2

eat shit.

SEETHING

>this is what 2cucks actually believe
top kek

Attached: 1526100230819.jpg (1000x989, 119K)

Not taking the bait

Cope

Attached: low-quality-bait-700x401-340x191.jpg (340x191, 15K)

>N*ntoddlers and Valvecucks

Attached: 1550260908810.jpg (600x600, 123K)

T. Sonyfag

No, Persona 5 is

>no argument
>nujak

It never gets old

> (OP)
>Not a fan personally
>>game revealed to be a dream at the end

Game wasn't a dream as revealed by the true ending where you become an infant Great One

>>final boss is the person guiding you throughout the game (what a surprise)

Final boss was the Moon Presence, not Gerhman, wrong again

>>projectile weapons yet cannot hold a decent amount of ammunition (like arrows in Dark Souls)

Guns n shiet isn't the point of the game or representative of the time period the game is set in, git gud

>>can't hold 2 guns at the same time

This isn't an fps

>>no ability to play like a shooter despite the fact guns are in the game

Go play cod fag

>>aliens shoehorned into the game because werewolves weren't wacky enough

Aliens weren't shoehorned in, they were the entire point of the story are you fucking dense

Better than being a fucking piss baby Nintenbro XDDD

Attached: Walking into a Nintendo thread.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Lol fag

Why would I have to be mad about, I'm not a Nintendo fag

> Console warring instead of joining the Nintendo/PC Master Race
T. Europoor, you are pathetic

None of that shit you said was correct, did you even play the game?

Why would I want to be apart of something that literal children and manbabbies are the majority of? I'd rather be a Sonyfag. Also fuck you mods, for censoring N i ntoddler.

Attached: 1443986419775.png (680x680, 563K)

>all unironic boomer shit
I dare you to replay those games today you nostalgia goggles faggot

Yep you are seething

> Splatoon, Persona 5, BOTW, The Last of Us, Portal 2, Red Dead, Journey, NieR: Automata, Dragon Quest 9, Persona 4
> Boomer Shit
What did he mean by this?

I think a more important thing to consider is what makes a game so special, not to the casual gamer, but to the hardcore gamer. MGS3 is my favorite game of all time, even though it should be Super Mario 64 since it was my first game. I finally played MGS3 for the first time a little over a year ago. It just clicked with me.

My second favorite game is RE7, and it's purely because of the ridiculous over-the-top lines from Jack and the production quality. It's a 10/10 classic and like the horror version of MGS3.

Then I tried RE2 remake and honestly it's an 8/10. No absurdities like RE7 had, and generally less replayable.

Bloodborne is actually fairly average compared to DaS1. I give it an 8, but I understand why you like it, and it's something I'm trying to work out. Essentially, classic video games are made by Japanese who are giving their take on a Western theme with campy dialogue and story.

Mario is an Italian plumber, RE was a campy game series and brought the camp back perfectly in 7 (not so much 2 remake), MGS3 has The End's eyeball popping out and rolling around when he looks in the scope.

Japanese Camp makes classics

Why is your craving for dicks so ravenous

None of the From games past Dark Souls 1 have managed to keep my attention all the way through. It feels like ever since Demon Souls they've been pumping out the same game over and over. I loved Dark Souls, but while playing through the sequels and Bloodborne all I could feel was "I've already done this".

I haven't gotten the chance to play Sekiro yet however.

Dark Souls is unequivocally superior to Demon's Souls. And I agree with you.

Nothing that comes along will be better than it. Dark Souls put its own genre on the map. DaS1 is a 10/10 no doubt. DaS2 is 7/10. Demon's Souls is 7/10. DaS3 is 8.5/10.

From blew their wad with Dark Souls, but that doesn't mean new classic genre originators can't come along.

>journalist consensus

Attached: 1553719730827.jpg (600x900, 119K)

I just wonder "If I had played Demon Souls/DS2/DS3/Bloodborne first, would I view Dark Souls 1 in the same way and get bored with it because it feels too much the same?" It's interesting to think about.

That's not how grammar works

>Zelda

Attached: 67368954-95D4-4B09-8AD1-92219872BBF5.jpg (400x535, 73K)

Yes.

Attached: 1449622988492.jpg (435x750, 102K)

For me it is.
And it's pretty much Yea Forums's darling.

Attached: The Old Hunters cover.jpg (2000x2827, 1.29M)

Zelda was never good, you got old and realized how boring the games are and how much they infantalize the player

No, because Dark Souls had a completely interconnected world. That's another thin I've been looking at. In MGS3, even if there aren't enemies around, there are bound to be flora and fauna to kill and eat. The best games create a little comfy atmospheric world for you to live in while suggesting expansiveness. DaS1 had incredible detail added to its distant models for this purpose.

The main gripe I have with Bloodborne is the lack of character customization. Just felt like a step back. Will be a solid 8/10, and I'm someone who thinks that an average game is 5.5/10

5.5 should be used to describe an average game, but it's not, 7-8 is always used, and 6 is considered a flop kek

That is why I give RE7 a perfect 10, RE2 an 8, and Bloodborne an 8.

10s are reserved for classics here boys. RE7 is criminally underrated on this board