Vampire The Masquerade 2 - 90 dollars on gog wtf?

are you gonna buy Yea Forums?

Attached: 3323.jpg (912x665, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison
youtube.com/watch?v=atco9Otw9F0
youtube.com/watch?v=bA97I1VFamA
youtube.com/watch?v=qGjK6hKahU8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYdDMfO7Olg
youtube.com/watch?v=w1G-9WUgptY
youtube.com/watch?v=BjFyR_zirtY
youtube.com/watch?v=QjCVeEXzhPs
youtube.com/watch?v=kH7URj7vOuA
youtube.com/watch?v=36SggxrHWw0
youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am going to pirate it

for fucking 90 bucks there asking for it.

>Blood Moon edition
Could be that is a special edition OP but who knows

nah

xir would have to be lobotomized to

Why would you buy a game with 0 gameplay shown?

>blood moon edition
so its like a deluxe edition or something?

This, how is there 0 gameplay to show for a game only a year out?

There's 3 different tiers of deluxe edition

your preorder monies will pay for them to get started on their minimum viable product

yeah but all extra items seem to be in-game gimmicks

Attached: 313213132.jpg (834x683, 172K)

this.

Pre-ordering this early is retarded. You should make the devs sweat and do their best to deliver a game that will garner sales rather than giving them security today which will ultimately make them feel safe about the game's financial success regardless of how good their product is.

but I got this...

Attached: clip.jpg (1128x750, 109K)

That's a terrible justification for a large software project 1 year out from release. MVP should be tangible enough to show.

>Pre-ordering is retarded
Fixed that for you, mate.

>pre-ordering a game that isn't even out for a whole year

Only an idiot would do that.

I'm definitely not buying it at release or god forbid pre-ordering it as I'm not a fucking retard. but if it turns out to be good I'll pick it up when they release an all dlc in one game of the year edition, or when it's on sale so buying the game plus the story dlc is the same price as a normal game

I would pre-order it if I wouldn't be so frikking broke.

Preordering Paradox titles in highly questionable in general. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

well apparently it will be lots of xirs xers and other animals...
>vampire – goes way beyond basic male and female models. Body type, gender pronouns, employment history and fashion can all be toyed with for a very modular build.

>“We’re interested in providing a very robust roleplaying experience for the player with something were they can really identify with their character by fine tuning and providing lots of options for them to do that,” says Rachel Leiker, UX/UI designer at Hardsuit Labs.

Attached: Donde esta la goblina.jpg (1432x2000, 310K)

>singleplayer game
Of course I'm not gonna buy it, are you crazy?

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

I already did :^)

i bet you're a cuck

I will probably buy it within the week it comes out. I don't do preorders though, unless they do a Physical CE that I feel compelled to preorder, or gets me the 20% discount Amazon sometimes gives. Digital Special editions, and preorder bonuses never seem to be worth the price of admission for me. Rather just wait until I am ready to play it and then buy the standard edition then.

rent free.

imagine paying to get brainwashed into being attracted to trannies, now that's a whole new level of faggotry.

The difference between you and I. Is I can go through my whole day without thinking about trannies or finding something to get mad at.

ah, the ole "they don't hurt anyone, just ignore them bro" argument.. they said that about gays in 70's and look at the whole degeneracy that move bred.. fool me once..

>oldmancantstopyellingatclouds.jpeg.

To be fair, this is fairly consistent with V5.

which is the problem. v5 is trash and should be ignored

You're looking at the collector's edition or whatever the fuck is the most complete edition of games called nowadays, retard
sidenote: it's still the cheapest on GoG

Attached: 1553510833043.png (1893x1024, 426K)

This. When does it come out.

Yeah ten years from now when it goes 90% off on steam. Eat shit pre order fags

yes, and i cant wait

$90 for a vid game

Attached: 1549436962494.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Attached: 1553612950395.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

>paradox shills

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

good read

>Blood moon edition
It's obviously a deluxe/special edition, are you retarded?

Attached: 1553781123975.jpg (2933x1651, 2.69M)

Man v5 is awful

Attached: 1553613013367.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

read the whole thread before commenting "retard". the extras you're getting with this edition appear to be only an in-game gimmicks.

so the game is literally made by discord trannies.

Attached: 213132132.jpg (478x483, 87K)

>another qualified woman

Attached: 32132.jpg (600x406, 41K)

Don't be stupid, they're incapable of making their own games, hell they can't even hold an argument without stealing /pol/ memes and resorting to logical fallacies.

The problem, like all forms of media, is the people at the top are grossly out-of-touch with the general public and get everything they know from mainstream media, so when the media says trannies are the next big thing, the execs make sure to pander to trannies in every movie, game and series they make, not so much to attract trannies but to attract the normies who also believe everything they see in the media.

Though the game won't be as bad, gamers tend to be more likely to kick up a fuss than movie-goers (with the exception of Star Wars fans maybe)

i in general tend to avoid any brainwashing media. that's why i stopped watching movies.only when a movie that causes a lot of triggering comes out i'll make an exception and watch it, because it's probably about family values and other positive things. dragged across concrete is next in queue.

doesn't change a single fucking thing retard, you're still looking at the most expensive and most complete edition and acting like the base game cost that much so delete your fucking garbage bait thread

ok you fucking faggot, base game costs 60 dollars; two in game skins, book and another dildo, make it worth additional 30 dollars?? and you call me a retard? it's like i put some make up and few temp tattoos on your mother and tried to sell her as a young girl instead of a worn out whore that she is - it's simply crazy, don't you agree fren?

>dedicating anything to talking about fascism in a RPG
Geniune cringe

Make a longplay of it senpai. I don't even want to bother pirating it until I see how cucked it is.

Hey Gaymers! Remember the better game we're cashing in on for nostalgia sales?

????

Attached: vamp.jpg (1086x334, 87K)

>muh trannies
already existed in oWoD, and no one gave a shit
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos

Attached: 1553895063588.jpg (244x148, 7K)

This is insanely Embarassing no matter what your political beliefs.

Attached: vampire the assgayrade.png (1254x1238, 405K)

>tfw friend went on vacation to Peru where the blood moon edition is being sold for 36 euro and he got both me and him a copy of that edition for cheaper than standard.

Based third world countries

Attached: 534534535.jpg (1024x828, 97K)

>Being offended by this and bringing it up every thread
This is insanely Embarrassing no matter what your political beliefts

>not in game commentary by the deb of night

holy cringearony

why do you find this offensive?

>This is insanely Embarrassing
yeah, for whoever wrote that shit out.

how the fuck is so expensive?
whats their argument?

it's not offensive, it's beyond pathetic and whoever wrote it should unironically kill itself

what's wrong with it?

We'll wait to see how it turns out. I won't get hyped over it because I'm pretty sure it's just another soulless attempt at cashing in on a cult classic. Don't care about the pronoun shit if it's just minor and not in your face.

If it's just pathetic why do you need to bring it up every thread? You're pathetic and I'm sure no one ever talks about you.

Based

>Not buying the most expensive version on GOG Russia for 20 bucks

>I'm pretty sure it's just another soulless attempt at cashing in on a cult classic
this. the /pol/faggot meltdown over it is cringe as always, but this is the real reason not to get it

>another soulless attempt at cashing in on a cult classic
>/pol/faggot meltdown
>yet they're always right
I wonder why they always come hand in hand.
maybe, just maybe, with these kind of devs political correctness always comes first before any semblance of quality?

Why would vampires give a shit about feelings and hurting each other with words?

Nah tranny shit is everywhere these days anyway. If it's shit it's not strictly because of political correctness.

You haven't even seen the game yet, why does /pol/ always complain about games they haven't played

or maybe it's because capitalism encourages shitting out low effort, low quality products to achieve maximum volume of sales

Memba happy fun?

>hi, I’m a nosferatu freak and I want to use your correct pronoun.

Vampire: The Masquerade is not av nigger-jew friendly game. If you are a Muslim, Zionist, feminist or whatever you're calling yourself nowadays, we urge you to put this book down and call someone who you trust to talk about where you went so wrong in your life.

yikes

Attached: WhatWeDoInTheShadows.gif (480x268, 2.2M)

Attached: 1553536867905.jpg (2800x2284, 1.87M)

there is literally nothing wrong with this
you cant prove me wrong

Read this then

Attached: 1553780959096.jpg (508x1514, 676K)

i am i stupid for pointing out that this game isn't even out yet? maybe the price will change until then? or drop after release?

cant relate, not straight
looks fine to me though, which part is wrong?

wow holy shit guys i can have the memebox as my coffee table right next to my autographed fat larry jersey and my DLC baby geodude pet

Attached: 1553184082961.jpg (222x300, 12K)

>90 dollars
>i already paid 90 euros
lmao

Attached: epic can suck my cock.jpg (1246x571, 242K)

>VtMB shits on Bush and Republicans regularly while never shitting on Democrats
>no one cares
>Source material VtMB was based on has a female black, lesbian Muslim vampire so badass she convinced the Assamites to change their "no women allowed" policy, as well as a genderless Tzimisce who was originally male, but frequently is a woman
>no one cares
>VtMB literally features a faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill led by a hispanic who lived during the Great Depression fighting against the objectively evil wealthy elite LaCroix, while Strauss is basically a non-entity
>no one cares
>Mitsoda says one of the themes of the game will be technology vs tradition
>RUH ROH, BETTER CRY AND WHINE ABOUT IN ON Yea Forums
The devs even said that Rudi isn't even going to be in the game, why does /pol/v always look for shit to bitch about?

Attached: 1553264148825.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

What's wrong with this? Seems far more honest than any of the other feminist ramblings that have been posted here before.

Its a writer for bloodlines 2,

Her insanity is evident by her writing, she is a anti-white SJW, you didnt read shit from her "poem".

Attached: 1553872249214.jpg (518x598, 104K)

see
Do some reading before you post SJW newfaggot

be honest, are you just looking for things to be oppressed about? what did she do that's anti-white?

>writer for bloodlines 2 is insane
Seems like she was a good hire for the job then.

Anymore films like this?

i can tell i've damaged you badly with my posts, it's weeks later and you're still trying to shill vykos as a tranny lmao

damsel and nines were clearly designed to invoke extreme left wing imagery, but you'll notice that neither of them ever comments on human politics: only on how their experience with human politics informed their perspective of the jyhad

furthermore, they're both derided by others for those fixations. skelter says he would have bitch slapped damsel if he'd met her when he got back from nam, and jack implies nines' fixation on class warfare is severely hindering his thinking

Attached: 1547240251345.jpg (720x720, 52K)

The Anarchs get a handful of offhand, flaccid comments. But in return they are the only faction that actually does shit
>Nines saves you from getting executed
>Jack gives you advice in the beginning when no one else gave a shit
>Nines saves you again in Downtown from getting ambushed by the Sabbat
>Nines helps you by fighting one of the werewolves in the area
>Jack saves you by helping you escape when LaCroix calls the bloodhunt

The Camarilla and Strauss also get criticized, but they do jack shit, and LaCroix and Ming are objectively evil. You'd have to be a retard if you thought the original game treated all the factions equally.

see

Take your pronouns and shove them up your ass

I can't tell if this is bait or if OP is just a moron.

which has a perfectly good in-universe explanation, that being: anarch recruits are overwhelmingly sourced from fledglings, caitiff, "accidents" just like the PC as they're at their most impressionable and may feel they have the most to gain, given their position respective to "polite" undead society

the camarilla, on the other hand is right to try and dispose of you as you're a politically contentious embarassment and a potential source of great vexation for a prince trying to consolidate his power in a new city. after you prove yourself by surviving, lacroix does keep his word and put you into his employ just like he promised, even if he was expecting you'd die. furthermore, strauss recognizes your potential as an ally at the end and you can side with him for arguably the best ending, status-wise for the PC

I can't fathom the point she's trying to make. Women can't tell a story, period.

Why are you upset over the inclusion of a gender pronoun option in a monster RPG?

>who knows
Anybody who's paid any fucking attention. It's the full game, 24 hour early access, a fuckload of weapon and character skins, a digital soundtrack, art book, dev commentary, and the season pass. It's been up on steam at the same price point, with the same name, and all that information, since the second the trailer was shown. Why is Yea Forums so fucking retarded?

There is a thick layer of irony around the concept of communist vampires so its not really fair to claim it as sincerely left.
>Elites are parasites born to power that spend their days ensuring only themselves benefit from the labour of the common man and that no one not born to power can get ahead
>To fix this we need to oust these leeches and reorganize society so that everyone works together in what ever capacity they can manage and looks after each other for mutual prosperity
>those who refuse or those who try to exploit others will be compelled to work for the good of society in labour camps
>now if you'll excuse me all this being a leader stuff has made me hungry, so I'm off to literally drink the blood of those down trodden by the elites

Attached: friendly-ironing-service.jpg (891x564, 69K)

so yes?

>lacroix does keep his word and put you into his employ
LaCroix tries to get you killed throughout the entire game, and the game ends with him dying after laughing evilly
>Strauss
doesn't do jack shit, you barely even interact with him at all

Why are you defending SJWs destroying western videogames?

waaahhhh tha evil sjws are oppressing meee ;-;

>he never even got the strauss ending
wew

Oh those evil white males stopping us from using videogames as a platform to brainwash the youth in communism

i bet you anything that you don't know what communism is

I'm not defending SJWs. For this particular game, the inclusion of SJW writers doesn't destroy anything.

If you don't like it why don't you make your own games?

Because my only talent is getting upset on the internet

well, everyone is, except some people have the connection and brownie points

I like everything I'm hearing about it so far, but I'll need to see some of it implemented before I'm willing to invest in it.
I'm gonna wait until it's closer to the release date and we get more content reveals before I decide to preorder.

I bet you anything youre an antifaggot SJW who hates white men and posts on Yea Forums solely to attack us in our videogame haven

Bloodlines originally was a failed developement game, the game was built to completion by a team of hobbyists.

SJWs cant even make games that people want to play, go play your mass effect andromeda where you can ruin your own shitty games nobody plays.

Stop trying to ruin a cult classic with your SJW poison

Attached: ced08e09f3edd3f28c0a70d1efb8893ecfad20c0e0d4d869e380bc5d0b0584a1.jpg (1024x762, 260K)

>reddit spacing
>referring to Yea Forums as a video game haven
you haven't been here longer than 10 minutes and it's painfully obvious

>didnt even read my post and calls me a newfag

Typical SJW

Fucking based and saved

>reading a reddit spaced post
go back

>calling a post reddit spaced

>pretends SJW xi/xir/xim posts on Yea Forums are legit

>thinks we will just accept the SJW poison creeping into our haven of videogames

Attached: B8336819-0082-4043-8B2F-32FBC3BA7D23.jpg (600x737, 72K)

>literally from reddit
go back

Will the game have a toggle between first and third person like the original had or is it first person only?

>Shameless SJW

>Repeats the same talking point mindlessly as his handlers command him to because he lacks and inner monologue

paradox is the publisher not the dev

GOG MEANS THAT THE GAME ITS GOING TO HAVE A DAY 1 FREE VERSION SINCE GOG KEKS DONT ALLOW DMR
Just wait to somebody upload the game or just “buy it” download the game and them refound it

He doesn't do jack shit until the very end. He doesn't even help you when LaCroix calls the Blood Hunt even though he supposedly dislikes LaCroix

>reveal trailer
>0 gameplay

I'm extremely skeptical. But it seems like everyone is eating it up.

Attached: 1537396960071.png (1800x1800, 1.08M)

>shameless redditor
go back

>season pass.
>single player game
This probably isnt worth even pirating

41.39 US$ on my end.

forgot pic

Attached: 434234.png (1268x759, 1.13M)

wtf, where are you from?

Attached: file.png (497x402, 73K)

>AHAHAHAAH you remember the STOP SIGN right?!

All hype, deflated.

>game forces pronouns down your throat
>$30 white male tax
jesus fuckign christ this world needs a purge of jealous idiots

I got the Blood Moon Edition for $76 fight me.

You got scammed son
See

Already did it and the Blood Moon edition was cheaper than any new AAA. Fucking great, Paradox is finally returning to a sensible regional pricing policy.

>Sascha Vykos
>he does not know the Path of Metamorphosis
Tzimisce "genderless" isn't about faggotry or sexuality, lorelet.

Attached: Vykos_gehenna.jpg (553x550, 76K)

Finding a company's political beliefs shoved into a product in the most hamfisted way possible as cringey is not the same as being offended you schmuck.

>$30 white male tax
what do you mean by this? can i get it $30 off?

You first tumblrette (or whatever probouns you will be chosing in bloodlines 2)

She looks like a 45 year old HR manager dressing like a 13 year old Harry Potter girl.

GOG says 89.99 when I look at it so I don't know what discount you get senpai but I got mine from GMG.

gonna do this as well as I'm too used to pirating all software all my eastern european life. Also the tears of right wingers over this game amuse me greatly.

If it's anything like the first, I'll wait 5 years for the bugs to patched

But everytime you see a smiling white person you break down into tears.

>everyone is just as triggered every day as i am!
you literally cant even imagine being happy

That's literally what both of you are doing you mouthbreathers.

It seems to me lefties always use this base level psychology shit in every argument. Its so old. Every argument on this fucking site ends up with someone insinuating the others mental state is in disarray. Like Just fucking call him a retard and quit being a bitch about it.

the general public is out of touch with reality.

>paying money for anything made by paradox

Attached: 1365683680415.jpg (295x300, 103K)

you don't get to move the goal posts.

/thred.

Attached: 1552529202572.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

only in commiefornia

most of the planet in most of human history.

Absolutely correct.

>if i say it in a funny way it won't look like i just got btfo'd

Remember when GOG only sold games for either $5.99 or $9.99?

Attached: 1553717602973.png (1347x822, 260K)

>having reddit tier opinions
Its time to go back

Attached: ee0f18c1cb9d5ab54177853bc8539f44.jpg (222x414, 54K)

I bought two copies one for me and one for my sister.

>everyone is wrong except me
that just supports my point, actually. most people on the world know that gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

Is she single?

I can
But i don't have to
Im white , stright and not about to kill myself from the pain of dilating

Attached: 1553740713435.jpg (1790x490, 137K)

???

Are you fucking her?
If not, can I?

Yeah they decided to do that gay Ubisoft format where you can't get everything even if you get the most complete package available. It's dumb and somebody on the cs rin ru will put up all the dlc as free add-ons anyways.

wahhh :(

if i applied a rear-naked choke to a vamp, would it put them unconscious?

It's just so weird to read about vampires giving a shit about mortal affairs anymore, after the embrace they become so distinctly inhuman that it becomes extremely hard for most vampires to not treat them as lesser, if not outright disposable.beings.
Imagine if you were one, would you give a damn about the random trivia and politics of the present, being what you've become?

>yet they're always right
yeah I'm sure the wall and deportations will come any day now
give me a break
/pol/ is a bunch of wignats stuck in 2016 at this point

Anybody know any songs like Isolated by Chasm, Lecher Bitch by Genitorturers or A Smaller God by Darling Violeta? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1553377672268m.jpg (766x1024, 61K)

>talking about SJWism in videogames
>muh wall
sasuga

Attached: 32679.jpg (225x350, 20K)

I'm surprised you're surprised a Paradox title is going for 90 bucks

you can't say 'always right' without getting someone to bring up Trump. he sucks man

Only an absolute retard would pre-order before gameplay is shown, especially a year from release. The fact that they'd show journo filth the first 30 minutes but keep it hidden from everyone else doesn't bode well either.

Deepfreeze page on Cara Ellison
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison

Though I think the site hasn't been updated in a good while.

>the site hasn't been updated in a good while
it's frozen

"He Never Died", maybe. I've only seen a little bit of Shadows but it might interest you.

>but you'll notice that neither of them ever comments on human politics
Nines talks about the Great Depression

This is still a major red flag for me, that they even put it up for pre-order so early when it's not even in pre-alpha yet and the only thing they have is a pre-rendered teaser trailer of which probably not even 5% of the assets will make it into the game.

>never pay more than 30 bucks for a game
>never pre-order unless you're getting a physical copy
>always wait for a couple of patches to fix the worst shit
>always do the opposite of what the jews say

Attached: kate's hoof.gif (774x594, 2.95M)

>only on how their experience with human politics informed their perspective of the jyhad

It's like Stephen King tweeting that Donald Trump isn't allowed to read his books. It just comes across as incredibly passive and pathetic and the people they're trying to dissuade will not take it seriously at all.

>actually they're not always right
>HAHA YOU BROUGHT UP A TIME THEY WEREN'T RIGHT
oh no i've been owned

Attached: 1553753814453.png (500x392, 145K)

This. Not to mention its SJW game so it doesnt even deserve money

>it's not even in pre-alpha yet
It's a year from release. They've showed journos the first 30 minutes of the game, but not us, because the game probably sucks and they want all information to come from journo middlemen.

He Never Died is more like a vigilante meets girl with a vampire coating deal. A pretty good one though, at least I thought it was enjoyable.

What We Do in the Shadows is a horror comedy in the form of a documentary about vampires. Also a fun watch though.

no, they don't need oxygen

probably

need to see gameplay first.

Attached: 1553298680931.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Look for electronic-industrial, industrial-rock, and darkwave bands. You'd probably like Cruxshadows if you like Darling Violetta. For the others, Nine Inch Nails is a bit obvious, Skinny Puppy, VNV Nation, and Velvet Acid Christ.

I think she'll do a good job, especially with Brian there as a guide. I liked how she conducted herself in that new interview they put out.

Attached: Cara.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Im sure that impeachment is coming any day now.
Any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=atco9Otw9F0
youtube.com/watch?v=bA97I1VFamA
youtube.com/watch?v=qGjK6hKahU8

If the dems weren't blocking and suing Trump over the wall it would already be here.

well it is a Paradox game, it's to be expected

just like the "Season Pass" not including all of the DLC

Paradox owns a third of the dev studio

I tried to play the old one and it was janky and the camera made my head spin.

Guess I just missed the early 2000s Blade modern vampires craze.

it doesn't cut off oxygen or air
it cuts off blood flow to the brain

you know why blood needs to go to the brain, right? Do you understand the function of blood in the human body?

Hope you've been nice to him.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

I'm not a dem by any stretch of the imagination except for some of the stuff Yang wants

Trump had a majority in both houses for 2 years. Either he naively allowed McConnell and Ryan to lead him on about getting the wall 'just right after we do x' or he wasn't that serious about getting it in the first place. Around the time of the mid-terms->the SOTU something changed with him clearly.

vamps have no need for blood circulation then
ok

but what about a kimura
if I wrench a vamp's arm out of its socket or break it how much time does that give me

probably not much

can you KO a vampire

Attached: 1501427369738.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

Price is covering the first expansion too. Probably includes the first season pass.

Attached: 176336203[1].jpg (616x770, 69K)

Pretty good Malk material, desu

ISOLATED

He's dead. One of the bodies the sheriff throws at you is his. He used Animalism and his bats killed him.

Where to?

Guys how do you house train a Gangrel, my fledgling won't stop pissing all over the fucking carpet

with a stake

this

FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1553640958800.png (900x900, 106K)

What should my next mod playthrough me? Final Nights or Clans mod?

I could barely see it but yeah in the upper right corner it calls it "Blood Moon"

>One of the bodies the sheriff throws at you is his.
Or one of his twin brothers. You find a bunch of them in the sewers. It's not necessarily Chunk.

Fuck you he's still alive.

Clan Quest Mod adds the most new content if you take the Sabbat route, and it does the best job at it.

wryyyy we dont piss

Yes, Bloodmoon is the one with the season pass. A jewish move, but not unexpected. The "early access" is awful though.

Thanks a lot. I really had no idea where to look, since I am new to this aesthetic(?).

Darling Violetta is easily my favourite song, but the credits song is also my jam.

I used to be one of those people who would've scolded you about pirating and how it's bad. But I don't give a fuck anymore. All of these games are shit.

Attached: 1468488948471.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Lacuna Coil is great, been listening to them even before I played VtMB. If you really like those bands then make sure you get the rest of their albums too, there are a lot of gems.

>not the sister's portrait
No thanks

Which is precisely why they're taking 90 bucks for it. They know you're gonna share it because no DRM, and for the privilege you're asked to pay for 1,5 games instead of one.

they're taking 90 bucks for the DRM versions of the game too, though

They should sell t-shirts like the original game or something. Cheap in-game bonuses don't do much for me.

see it's literally white boy tax

I know it's a year from release (inevitable delays notwithstanding) but it was my understanding development had only just gotten started in earnest. Putting together a 30 minute into section isn't that hard, doesn't speak to the state of the game being anywhere beyond pre-pre-alpha. Fuck I really want it to be good and there's plenty to be excited about but this pre-orders thing just reeks of a nostalgia cashgrab off of Bloodlines fans, although I suppose pre-orders can be cancelled if it's not shaping up to be good enough, but I've never pre-ordered so I wouldn't know how incredibly bad something would have to be in order for a significant amount of stupid people to cancel their pre-order. I'm guessing post-purchase rationalization has already occurred at that point.

I bought it for the cheaper expansion. Once the game is out and the expansion and the two story DLCs are not bundled all together their price will go up. Buying all in one go is cheaper for me. I don't really care for all the cosmetic memes other than the Jeanette costume for fap reasons.

Will do, user. I plan to get drunk and listen to it all while playing my weeb DMC Bloody Palace game for maximum enjoyment.

>All these faggots arguing about politics
I don't care as long as they're not trying to shove it down your face, I want this game to be better than the first one and ill be a happy motherfucker

most games keep their season pass at the lower price point on sale basically forever. I haven't heard of a single game that stopped selling the season pass after all the content was out.

What you're saying is that you're one of the things that little box is calling out.

>Paradox
>dev has only done literal shovelware
it won't be

>I want this game to be better than the first one
not possible

Too bad, everyone is cashing in on outrage culture so thanks to fags like cripplechan and quartering we're going to have culture war talk 24/7 until release (and even after).

Attached: Vampire_2019_03_29_22_58_23_765.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

The game has been in development for years. They approached Paradox with a prototype back in late 2015 or some shit.

>dev has only done literal shovelware
I don't really buy this as far as an indicator of the game not being good. Shovelware implies directly that the devs don't really want to be working on it, that it's just a paycheck to them. By any measure the devs really seem to be excited to work on the game so if anything it should be at least soulful

Yeah but Seattle soulful user

...that can't in the fucking movie. What the bloody fuck.

as lefty as seattle is, I liked being there

It's just an easy way to get clicks, watchs on youtube and (you)'s. I find it hard to believe that anyone truly thinks this will be awful because of boogeyman, rather they want to feel outraged and pessimist because thats what expected of them to be feel. Not that it matters, at this point I'm starting to believe all this talking is intentional by Paradox, too convenient.

It's an absolute shithole even when you ignore all the leftists running around. Which is perfect for a game like this, though I doubt the devs will depict their city as it actually is.

That's one of the main points of the game since there are different factions and each one have different political views some you will agree with and others disagree that's politics for you they literally tell you in the trailer too pick your side the fact that this game has people arguing over it tells me it will be great even the first game had that shit too

>susan tells me to come meet her upstairs
>"just fourteen steps away"
>count it out
>it's actually seventeen
god damn retarded toreadors

>Which is perfect for a game like this
Good point actually, and here I was mad about the choice of setting

are there landings? landings don't count as stairs in architecture.

people get mad about pronouns being added into the game but it's realistic to the city

its a set of 14, then I guess a landing, then 3 more

Good OLD Games are still sold at that price. Since Witcher 3, they also publish a selection of current AAA titles DRM-free. Your right to freely share the installer with anyone you want means the new game that still has to turn a profit or at least cover expenses is priced above the Steam version and the one sold in stores that's also connected to Steam.

It feels good to know that someone else stopped to count the stairs.

>he doesn't like singleplayer games

Based and retardpilled

Vampires have a compulsion to count things.

I am not a vampire, user.

>tfw blood moon edition costs less than $30 on steam

It's nice to be Ivan.

That's exactly what a vampire would say

Seriously? Why is everything so fucking cheap on Russian Steam?

>buying from steam when a game is available on GOG
Based Russian retards.

How in the fuck? I'm Polish and it's approx. $83 on Steam for me, why do I not get some special third world country treatment.

Wait, what? Source? So they set out making a Bloodlines sequel and got 4+ years far in development in without having the license and then approached Paradox on a hope and a prayer? I find this hard to believe.

It's also what a kine would say.

fucking hell, how did a dhampir know about Yea Forums

>Ctrl-F
>"jew"
>3 results

like fucking clockwork

Attached: 1553471391871.jpg (680x570, 18K)

It's true, Paradox was "surprised that some independent company approached them with this". As to why Paradox agreed, their nose knows.

Dude, what are you talking about? I am no longer here.

Yeah, i'm watching you mosquito

I think he's saying that a season pass for a single player game is retarded, not that he dislikes single player games altogether.

Whether or not you win the game... matters not. It's if you bought it.

Attached: 2.jpg (313x342, 19K)

>CTRL-F
>"/pol/"
>6 results

like fucking clockwork

Attached: 1384617453073.jpg (437x437, 66K)

Attached: 4161f6bfce49680b1d1a1b8eea3a6a5fa8eb093f41c115d17230e2fc889f1217.png (800x600, 387K)

God, I love the cruxshadows.
Anyway going to add some more to this list.
youtube.com/watch?v=RYdDMfO7Olg
youtube.com/watch?v=w1G-9WUgptY
youtube.com/watch?v=BjFyR_zirtY
youtube.com/watch?v=QjCVeEXzhPs

I'd like to see bethesda (with MK) take a crack at WoD

>CTRL-F
>"clock"
>2 results

clock clocking clockclock

Attached: earthbound_dalis-clock.png (695x794, 11K)

Bloodlines is one of my ABSOLUTE favourite games of all fucking time and there is just NO way that this can live up to the hype around VTM:B. For many reasons.
>the time
It's been 15 years since the original. Long enough for people who played the original to have kids now. It was a game very much of it's time
>The Type
Story Heavy, atmosphere heavy, dialogue heavy, RPG heavy. CLASSIC tabletop heavy game with, let's be honest, meh combat and even more meh stealth system?
The most "attainable" I see here is a heavy story. And god, fucking up a vampire story is so easy these days. But what about the rest? Is it gonna have the right atmosphere, the right feel? Is there gonna be enough RPG shit to make it more than just your average action game? Importantly: Are we gonna get the whole tabletop stat-sheet? Or is it gonna be toned down? Speaking of tabletop, is it gonna be "properly" in the original lore world of white wolf? Or is it gonna pull a bethesda Fallout where they say "fuck it" and just put in some elements but don't really build the world right?
I'm "cautiously optimistic" as they say. The biggest red flag I've got from the trailer is that I'm not quite happy with how the characters and the world looks, it all gives me a bit of a slight cartoonish vibe, a bit dishonored-esqe.

This game would be amazing on Fox-engine

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x1024, 675K)

I:Scintilla is cool too

youtube.com/watch?v=kH7URj7vOuA

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED
EVERY DAY IT'S BAIT THREAD AFTER BAIT THREAD
CAN WE TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES WITHOUT CONSTANT CONTROVERSY OR DECEPTION FOR (YOU)S OR TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT OVER WHICH GAME IS BETTER
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THREADS GET RESPONSES THESE DAYS

>MK) take a crack at WoD
The Tzimisce bit the dick of Kupala in order to gain its secrets
Saulot wanted the knowledge as well, so the Tzimisce Antediluvian plunged it into his forehead in order to disseminate the knowledge. This is the reason why the Salubri have a third eye.

If somehow Bloodlines 2 is good, what other WoD properties would you like to see videogames of?

Slasher

I like it

Blessed anons. May you walk these nights safely.

Why not? Its barely $20 for me.

Attached: 1553930129964.png (1506x579, 1.14M)

Based pirate is superior than vampires

These threads always bring out the anons with the best music tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=36SggxrHWw0

Reminder that Jack was a pirate too

I have a question. I read somewhere that vampires return to the state they were embraced in after they sleep, so haircuts and the like will revert back. What if they had a broken leg or something? Are they just stuck with it?

more like trancel-vania

>Never stop reminding them that Trump's inevitable impeachment comes closer every day.

Attached: 2 scoops 2 genders 2 terms.jpg (750x393, 30K)

Vamp blood heals dumb shit like that initially like what it did with Red.

That said, tattoos will come back. It's a case to case.

>alien vampires
holy fuck that brings memories, I used to get high and grind in old mmos all night long while listening to alien vampires

>24th early access
hold the fuck on
mankind divided got fucking burnt in effigy over one fucking week what the fuck is this shit

Attached: 1530884046180.png (720x800, 311K)

>mfw fighting the geodudes with fists only, no disciplines and relying on dodging to not get killed

Nice.

Mankind had a lot more than early access, it was a whole "tier" system where you had to chose between different shit and could not get everything (unless I think you purchased multiple times lol)
Still fuck Mankind divded tho, because the bonuses you get are ONE TIME USE only. And not "one per save" literally one time. if you take the lethal weapon out by accident in your non-lethal playtrough, you're fucked. Because they are cunts.
Also, while Human Revolution made very neat political allegories, Mankind divded was SO on the nose that it became comical and made it harder for me to actually enjoy the story.

>preordering
>preordering a digital version
>preordering a game 1 year from release
>preordering a game before there is any gameplay footage

Attached: 1289469601847.jpg (450x450, 51K)

who do you think is having a political meltdown, if it's not /pol/?

i know it fucking sucks "aug lives matter" was the worst misstep of the entire new series and thats saying something

what if they had a boner

>$90 for a tranny simulator
why bother when discord is free

Is it bad that I want a Changeling: The Dreaming game?

Vamps have to spend blood to get effects like that. It's covered under the Blush of Life. Wouldn't wake up in the beginning of the night with a bone, no.

Fuck that, SJWs kinda ruined it from what I gathered. Opportunity to play violently like a truly evil bastard will probably be toned way down.

V5 Vamps can have sex without spending blood points, they just don't have a natural sex drive.

Humanity effects dialogue. The higher your humanity the more PC you are. Sounds like you just need to play a low humanity run to get what you're looking for.

Sweet doggie is based.

>political meltdown
You might be overselling it a bit.
Honestly? I think it's some bored nerd pretending to be outraged to bait other bored nerds pretending to be outraged. Like this guy, it's just a canned response that we've all heard a million times.
Can you tell me with a straight face that people like this are sincere? I mean obviously some of them are, but 90% of these fags are just looking for (you)s.

>V5
hiss

quick rundown pls on this game

Vampires happen to you and you just gotta deal with it.

That, and it doesn't heal everything. See: Ecaterina, who had a broken jaw. It "healed", but her face looks like she just gave a blowjob to a 14-foot cock.

If you're a vaguely Liberal vampire degenerate you'll probably like it as a proof of concept like the first one, but the company making it isn't known for quality.

You probably still can but your character will die in the end or something.

It's consistent with V1, Jackass. Vampire has always had that shit. The words and the flowery dressing are just different now. Elaborated.

"no!"

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

The slurs they came up with, the new "Apartheit" the total open hostility towards "clankers" and anyone who has even the tiniest augs.. it just becomes cartoon racism.
Also: if you make your story about "racism but cyborgs", maybe make sure to not pull a bright and accidentally make racism against them somewhat justified, by them actually having broken out in a violent fashion, killing possibly millions of innocent people?
Also also: Am I wrong, or did the first game imply that almost everyone is augmented to some degree, so that even the super poor are augmented (albeit shittily) with the humanity first movement being more of a fringe group than anything? I can see them picking up steam after "the incident" sure, but not enough to actively ghetto-ize the clankers.

Back to Bloodlines: I hope you get a cute goth ghoul girl you can be gay with.

Neither was the first company, actually. Literally unfinishable without a patch. I don't know. Best to wait and see.

Terrorist infect you with supernatural AIDs and you have to poz all of Seattle

if there are no panties in the game ill do something drastic

More importantly: What clan will you fags all play? Will you have to hide as a Nosferatu? Will everything be fucked up as Malk? Most importantly: Will there be more best boi Beckett?

Attached: latest[1].png (957x957, 915K)

>Art Book
>In-game

Attached: 1550391522855.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Pre-Ordered this shit as soon as the announcement went up. I’m fully aware that this game has the potential to be some of the worst monkeypaw shit in the history of video games, but I’d also never fucking forgive myself if I didn’t support it. VtM:B is one of my all time favourite games and the fact it’s getting a sequel made with many of the ex-Troika devs makes my dick throb.

ill try first playthough as
ventrue
the go through the second time with
malkies

He's getting the succ from his Lasombra gf

I wish there were physical goods. An actual copy of the Voerman portrait would be nice to have, even if it was small.

>Smartly dressed
>Rolling in cash
>Swanky city haven suite
>Dominate lesser beings to obey
Crossing my fingers that Ventrue get some story/side quest love this time around.

Attached: Ventrue.jpg (900x675, 239K)

To be fair, I stopped caring about that tad ages ago. I dunno why, I used to be big on "having one for the shelf" but eventually I realized, I love art but I'll look at an artbook at best maybe once and go "yeah, nice I guess", There is no real point to figures or other tad, just give me the game and the fucking DLC.

Not sure whether to straight up disbelieve this or have respect for the absolute madmen at Hardsuit Labs if true. I suppose it's possible to work out a decent prototype as a side project on company time, but pumping out the main core of a game as ambitious as a Bloodlines sequel is something else, especially when they didn't know if Paradox would even entertain the thought. Huh, curious.

There’s been heaps of people asking for physical editions and merch. It’ll happen.

I don't care as much about the art book but posters, t-shirts, or anything else that would get looked at/used more often is still nice to have.

>are you gonna buy Yea Forums?
No, we don't buy SJW stuff.

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

Male Tax

Call me boring, but I got a sweet spot for playing Gangrel. But there's always GOTTA be the second playtrough as Malk in these games.

That'd be nice. I hope they remake the t-shirt that came with VtMB.

>b-but i'll still play it

probably malkavian

>many are old enough to remember WW2
>no mention of literal Nazi not nu-Nazi, neo-Nazi but honest to god ACTUAL Nazi Vampires
What a waste, how tiresome and in addition: Yikes!

Based on what they've said so far, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a repeat of Bloodlines Malk where almost every interaction was different.

what is male tax?

big fan of the gangrel claw shit. Wonder how they're gonna do protean in this.

Brujah is really fun too

Attached: qt314.png (679x554, 585K)

Circumcision

I think its really naive to assume everyone shitposting is just feigning outrage. There are quite a lot, I know, but all of them? I really doubt it.

Attached: 1552632339798.png (637x431, 171K)

>pirate game
>never open it

Attached: 1467794397858.jpg (236x259, 11K)

Malk is for second playthrough
Still not sure on the first but I venture it will be Ventrue

I had almost no info, what did they say so far?

Caine son of Adam was cursed by God to become a super powerful vampire after killing Abel, and he had 13 sons who became ultra powerful vampires with unique powers, and then those 13 sons made more vampires and then went into hiding until the day when the moon turns red and then they'll come back to destroy the mortal world.

Fastforward to present day vampires who descend from Caine's son live among normal humans, but they do it in secrecy under an oath called the mascarade to keep the humans unaware of their existence. Your blood is thin, so you're not ultra powerful, but still way way above what a normal human is, and you choose which powers you inherit depending on which vampire descendant bit you.

Basically that it's current year, and that while they LOVE the original Malkavian, it's problematic for it's portrayal of mental illness.

The game is supposed to launch literally in a year and it's already doing pre-orders?

I think they fucked up with prices this time. Usually it's $30 just for regular edition of a AAA game and this is like $25 for most expensive one. Something ain't right.
Also, russians are poor as fuck, but there is huge market and it's better to get just 30% of the profit than nothing at all.

>Caine had 13 sons
I know you're trying to condense the story here, but there is so much wrong there

Attached: 1553216756740.jpg (300x500, 41K)

Modern identity politics is much much worst than all the cute things you enumerated.

you need to get circumcised to play this game?

Caine did 8, two sets of which were couples.

Yes

its encouraged
penis cozies only hinder enjoyment

>What clan will you fags all play?
Malk first

>it's problematic for it's portrayal of mental illness.
more likely it's problematic for it's implementation into a modern game for a single race(clan) to pick.
Something I was already annoyed with in Skyrim. If you play it, everyone tells you how racist they are against Khajit, how no north likes or tolerates them. Khajit complain about being treated like dirt. But then you PLAY as Khajit and you can sleep in every inn, every NPC trades with you and doesn't even sting you on the prices.. the worst you get is somebody in combat calling you pussycat.
wow. such racism.
They just don't want to fundamentally change aspects of their game for shit like that.

But for real, NOT having that on Malks would totally ruin their clan "feel", and I'm afraid they'd be better off just not offering Malks as a choice then. I'd rather have no malks than half assed malks.

i always go Malk because i'm a schiz

Did a dev actually say that? I've only seen a "journalist" saying that, but nothing definite from the devs.

If they didn't like it, they probably wouldn't include the stop sign as an item. And I know people say it's a fishmalk, but not every interaction and dialogue response was Invader Zim-tier.

>ingame artbook

Attached: 1553854241296.jpg (986x797, 51K)

>In-game artbook
No, but seriously, what the hell?

Attached: 1544450598703.png (789x723, 14K)

Yes, because I'm not .poor.
I will probably buy a couple of physical copies and use them for skeet shooting.

Attached: 1392064209813.png (450x450, 135K)

what about vampire pirates?

imagine paying for vidya

Digital soundtrack as DLC is dumb too, especially since with VtMB you can just open the folder and find all the music files there. I really hate that people find it acceptable to sell the music files separately when they're both digital purchases.

Attached: ost.jpg (565x274, 47K)

imagine vidya

Based.

Attached: 1552891673009.gif (168x168, 52K)

not that based because they can't know the enjoyment of burying treasure under the scorching sun

Isn't this 'game' all about 'representation'?
No thanks.

Attached: 1504936489460.jpg (258x258, 19K)

You mean like Smiling Jack? He's based.

Can't do that for every game, though. The files can be encrypted or archived or just about anywhere else.
The unacceptable part is that 9 times out of 10, this shit doesn't even include the best tracks.

I feel like pirating it too but only because of the political stuff. Its probably just going to be some very minor shit. Maybe 1 fuck Trump, maybe pronouns and stuff. If that is the case I will most def buy it but if its constant PATRIARCHY EVEN IN VAMPIRE CULTURE, FUCK TRUMP, TRUMP IS ACTUALLY A NOSFERATU, HAHAA WHITE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR POWER IN VAMPIRE WORLD, CHARACTER THAT WERE WHITE BEFORE ARE NOW BLACK, etc etc then I wont even play it. I hate this...

Jack is an actual vampire pirate? Man, to think I just learned about it today.

The original was too but it was written well and nobody cared.

I don't know if the game will live up to the original's quality but it's pretty doubtful that it will be like you're describing.

I didn't think the first game was very good.

>FUCK TRUMP
The original VtMB was FUCK BUSH, BUSH IS ACTUALLY A VAMPIRE but no one gave a shit, now suddenly everyone is sensitive about it

I have a strong feeling Malk and Nosferatu are going to be the "free clan" dlc since they change up the game so much and it's confirmed there's supposedly more dialogue than the original bloodlines.

Melee combat in the first game was third person. I hope to god that returns.

They were mostly jokes and intended for humor. Devs today are more likely to insert that shit into their games without a sense of self-awareness and actually trying to use it as an attack.

The game made fun of everything though, and that might be why people are upset over the republican/Bush stuff in VtMB now, because they don't realize people can be self-aware and make jokes without being insane. It's actually pretty funny because in one of the radio segments there's even an AI chatbot being used to make fun of people shitposting online about political stuff.

They said the melee combat was visceral and the guns were limited to grab-and-drop. It'd be cool if it played more like Condemned, goth culture and crack addict culture go hand in hand, especially when you consider the state of Seattle atm.

Attached: 301f16bf-a25a-4049-86c2-92b2561ae7dd-large16x9_PKGSEATTLEISDYING.transfer_frame_357[1].jpg (986x555, 162K)

People used to have sense of humor back then. I guess now everyone is taking it to the heart because of how much left is trying to invade life of an average man.

Attached: 253733eff31dfc115096761703bccabc.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Wtf? I don't want guns to be grab and drop. That fucking sounds gay as all hell.

There's an episode of The Simpsons where Sideshow Bob is being hauled off to jail, and as he's being dragged away he says "Once the democrats get back in office, me and my criminal buddies are all getting out of jail!" even though the creator is a liberal who donated to democrats.

I dunno if it's just because of how many people are newfags to the internet in general, but it's kind of sad that you can't use humor that way as much now.

You can, though?

Hell is actually pretty straight, it's Earth that's pretty gay right now

Russia has less than 150m people though, but it is one of the larger PC markets so this is just a sound business decision, even if there are plenty of us poorfags outside of Russia jelly af at these prices, but we'll be bred out of existence soon enough anyway.

I wonder how long it'll take for Christina Hendricks to sue them.

You can, but it seems much more likely that you'll only be inviting an online hate mob that can't take a joke and will actively try to ruin your life for a long time.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

This is pretty hilarious considering it still manages to be relevant despite being probably 15 years old now.

The broader problem is that everyone has become extremely partisan so you can't concede any ground. If you step out of line you're likely to be destroyed by your own side, which includes jokes mocking your own side. I see people on twitter policing retweets saying "could you unretweet that, that person is X" it's completely mental as if retweeting someone is damaging the cause.

People lose their jobs and shit over it though, it's not just hurt feefees.

>thinking jobs matter
You need to be 18 to browse Yea Forums, kiddo.

So once you turn 19 you have to stop browsing?

>noticed that I didn't write 18+
>figured I wouldn't need to since you would get my point
You can never be too careful with you fucking autists.

I found a Mal/ck/avian

Attached: 2caa3c3499d93a458decbcfe4e5f63f7[1].jpg (752x1063, 137K)

>thread deleted
Oh. Well, this was the post. :(

Attached: cat.jpg (329x75, 10K)

My favourite build in the original was gunmage Tremere, disappointing.

People had a sense of identity based on individualism I think, nobody got offended quickly because everything was granular and opinions were your own. The internet, actually no, social media eroded all that fairly quickly and now one's identity is based on this group and that group and even worse, this "race" and religion and other such nonsense and if you flat-out refuse to play along with this scheme on the principle that we're all equal and equally fucked you're not welcome and I probably won't live to see the day people finally get sick of this shit and move past it. I remember having actually interesting on-topic discussions in the late 90s and early 00s before internet arguing turned into a game of "recognize which camp your opponent belongs to and attribute the entirety of their wrongdoing to this person and start attacking them for things they didn't even say" because it was more informal and there seemed to be an understanding that we're all just passing time on the internet being probably more passionate about our hobbies than we should, rather than waging a perpetual memewar for nothing less than the future of humanity™.

I've heard I need mods to make the first game unbroken. What all is recommended?

Malkavian quotes really make some of the other characters more endearing with how they react or gloss over it.
Makes it feel like the player character is their adorable but retarded younger sibling or something.

Unofficial Patch Basic version, just make sure you don't install the "plus" version when it asks.

Or you could go with the True Patch Gold, it's the closest to the vanilla game, but a little harder to setup especially if you're in Windows 10. Not a big difference between the two patches anymore though, just mostly for anyone who REALLY cares about it being vanilla and will notice small changes.

>brings up transitioning in the fifth sentence
>ignore the sexual predator aspect of vampires
>make sure other players play how you like or ask the DM to "stain" them
>Don't be anymore right wing than Paul Ryan

Attached: 1553760948190.png (583x487, 121K)

>in Russia bloodmoon edition costs 24 dolaridoos

Attached: UUK5vADdhF4.jpg (600x585, 70K)

>meet tung for the first time
>"Nasty Dude!"
>he gets mad and says he can squash me like a bug
>realizes i'm malkavian
>calls me stupid
>continues to help me after

Attached: hm.png (142x271, 59K)

IT COSTS ONLY 20 DOLLARS FOR RUSSIA IN STEAM FOR THE MAXIMUM EDITION. HEHEHE.

>Malkavian and Nosferatu get extra dev time from being pushed back as DLC
>Malks get Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem style sanity effects along with the different dialogue and whisperings/weird easter eggs
>Nosfers get to actually use Schrecknet which opens up alternate ways of getting items, information and lets you shitpost with other Nosferatu players

That's 8% of the average Russian income.

And nobody is going to buy it anyway.

Attached: 1553939753951.jpg (604x601, 56K)

yes i know we deserve this prices cause our salary is 200-300 euros in month. Russia is shithole.

Yes. Once you turn 19, you have to stop browsing, working, schooling, and everything. You must achieve neetdom by staring in front of a wall until you reach a ripe old age.

Cheddar is a good name for a tabby

Imagine being so easily brainwashable to the point that any type of media affect you somehow

I expect it to be shit and won't play it until it's out and I'm proven wrong. Then I will wait a few years until it goes on deep discount for less than 20

Tbh, there are games were I would like an art book with all of the concept art and high rez in game art but there is none and at best I have to track down the artists on their personal pages and that's assuming they even upload that art on their portfolios....

>Why is Yea Forums so fucking retarded?
Second-lowest IQ board on a low-IQ site.

Even though this can be the case, you should all still keep in mind that everyone can refund the preorder anytime

>preordering games before you even see the gameplay
scratch that
>preordering games at all

Does anyone else think that being forced to play a thin-blood in the new game is kind of gay? Thin-bloods are like, barely vampires.

You're supposed to ease yourself into the gayness before they give you the full AIDS. Or rather, since people think you're gonna have to diablerize someone, ease yourself into the gayness before you look for the full AIDS.

>diablerize
god I hope so

What about cars?

40%

>yourself into the gayness
meh, first game did it in a 10 minute tutorial

Attached: 72-BL2-606.jpg (800x600, 135K)

L-like what user?

Fuck nah. This is a pirate only game if I've ever seen one

That's more like Jack shoving his cock down your throat while telling you to steer yourself to that random guy so you can shove your cock down his throat.

>Paradox

Attached: 1553278245625.png (762x1120, 661K)

Have we even seen a shred of a gameplay?

How can they just plaster 90 bucks on it without anyone knowing what they'll get?

>we must circumcise the goyim
>Elder God tier

yes you are a fucking retard, because nobody is forcing you to buy the expensive edition you fucking mongoloid, buy the 60 dollar version and there you fucking go WHOA that was soo hard
I can't believe your fucking retarded fake outrage is the first thing I see after waking up

>How can they just plaster 90 bucks on it without anyone knowing what they'll get?
nostalgia/cult classic mentality, it's why most of the deluxe bonuses are things from the original game. doesn't necessarily mean the game is going to be bad but it does feel a bit predatory

Everybody is so worried about Politics but no body is asking about how it'll play or how long they've been in development. Get your god damn priorities straight Jesus fucking Christ, Yea Forums.

Attached: 1548153919127.jpg (645x659, 334K)

Noboby's asking because Paradox fucking it up is a foregone conclusion, but you can bet a bunch of idiots, including a fair chunk of Yea Forums will buy it anyway.

>Or rather, since people think you're gonna have to diablerize someone
You supposedly pick your clain later on too, right? Kinda hoping they make the most of it and have a story sequence where you decide on what clan you want to force yourself into and get to do a unique dungeon suited to that clan, culminating in a boss fight against an ancilla. So basically every playthrough you can do a new dungeon if you want to encourage replayability
>Nosferatu dungeon with high tech security and traps
>Ventrue fortress with tons of body guards who are dominated from afar
>Grout's Manor 2.0 for the Malkavian with non-euclidean geometry and ruses, turns out to just be a small manor that you got tricked into thinking was huge

Worst case scenario, "hey what clan do you think is in this coffin?? Wow you were right +100 blood points well done"

the baby was a fascist

No, but I was never interested in the franchise.

Attached: Nene_entrance.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

Politics is the only thing devs mentioned on the interview. Pronouns are a big deal apparently.

two things.
1) Why in any point of the conversation would they refer to you to your pronoun if they're talking directly to you?
2) Don't want to be called a He? Play a She? Seems like an easy solution. They want to be girls anyway.

Attached: 1553004844457.png (284x401, 153K)

The first game was irreverent and largely apolitical
>muh Bush quotes
Lighthearted observational humor which you can question, deride or dismiss. Very different to the kind of political "humor" that gets put into games these days.
>Tzimisce
They're interested in transcendence, not transsexuality. They don't give a shit about pronouns or gender.

>"hey what clan do you think is in this coffin?? Wow you were right +100 blood points well done"
It's going to be so fucking painful if this happens. And the worst part is, it probably will.

Hopefully it'll work as you described. I remember reading the book in VtR about larva or revenants. Give you a real reason to choose a clan that speaks to you, as well as an inherent reason for most vampires to immediately distrust you.

Almost makes me wish there was a VtR game, or another WoD game.

Reminded me of something that I read in a rulebook describing some blood sorcerery or other, and one of the components involved menstrual blood and the full moon, and that the vampire to identify as female. The way it was worded implies that it'd work for a mtf vampire.
>Play a She?
Was pretty much my response. Made me remember the author's we're dealing with.

>digital deluxe edition

Attached: 1416963666450.png (375x360, 98K)

>Nines saves you from getting executed
Never confirmed. This is a fan theory.
>Jack gives you advice in the beginning when no one else gave a shit
Jack is an autark, not an anarchist. He's aggressively apolitical.
>Nines saves you again in Downtown from getting ambushed by the Sabbat
The Anarchs were originally the faction that all new players had to join in first edition. They're a bunch of feckless, formless, directionless wastrels with no political clout, so it makes sense from a game design standpoint to start out with them as it allows for less restricted development from the outset. Remember, your character is a total neonate and remains so throughout the game.
>Nines helps you by fighting one of the werewolves in the area
See above.
>Jack saves you by helping you escape when LaCroix calls the bloodhunt
Again, Jack isn't an Anarch.

Attached: snowflake.jpg (1024x280, 62K)

Comics are supposed to have a joke

are we actually pretending that magashits don't whine every time they get their way? like... this whole thread for example?

the irony

Attached: 1549738445645.png (976x768, 505K)

I don't see a problem with adding pronouns at all, it's not as if it'll affect anything major for the players that don't care and just adds a harmless touch for those that do. All it really adds is more options for the player to roleplay with if they'd like.
Maybe someone would want to play as a guy who wants to be addressed as she? Or a girl who acts like a guy? I couldn't care less, I'd call em Queen of the Nile of they wanted. Not as if it'll affect me playing as a slutty vampire.

>those shoddy as fuck textures on the Jeanette and Jack outfits
>no detail whatsoever
>muh beret
>muh arm
>muh stop sign
>muh don't open it
>muh pedo dad
So they're already creatively bankrupt and they can't even be bothered to texture? Great sign.

anyone that doesn't pirate it first deserves to get shot
the chance this is just a cash in that's going to ruin the franchise is so fucking high

Vampires in this setting can't "hang out" with prior contacts in life for obvious reasons - they're meant to be something alien, something beyond human now. Their previous life is supposed to be like a half remembered dream. Without these monstrous elements, without these sacrifices, all you're left with is a human simulator with fangs tacked on. And that isn't interesting. This is to say nothing of the fact that newly made vampires aren't even supposed to be aware of all the different factions at play, so this guy being "a leader" is ridiculous. It's all so contrived: they desperately wanted a pan sexual muslim negro revolutionary type to be a major player, but they couldn't have rightly made him a member of the fourth generation or whatever, so instead they up and decide to abandon some of the series most established aspects.
They've ruined the series foundational elements which means it really can't be called Vampire the Masquerade anymore. These insidious little freaks simply want to capitalize on brand recognition while pushing their social agenda. The inherent sociopathy of it is sickening. These people really don't give a shit about anything beyond their message. In fact, I think they almost get a grotesque, passive aggressive rush from subverting and destroying these much beloved niche universes that were mostly enjoyed and made great by young white folks.

>I'm a materialist
Historical materialism is a meme form of historiography that has been refuted to hell and back at this point.
>Thanks. Cool. That's what I wanted.
>Oh Karina, we love you. [hugs]
These people are so mindlessly self congratulatory, it's sickening.

Fuck no, I never pre-order nor am I gonna buy their predatory fucking special editions

What? Who said that?
Who said anything about Trump?
>the irony
I wouldn't say so. Obviously right wingers are going to highlight fallacies and agenda pushing and the like, but they do it in a pretty deadpan manner. There's a reason shrill voices, shrieking and megaphones are associated with the far Left more often than not.

>Who said anything about Trump?
no one, until you just did. i referred to the fact that his followers are cringey crybabies though

>his followers
And thereby referred to him implicitly. Do you have brain problems?

no, but apparently you do. sorry i offended your cult lol

The pronoun bullshit is just a waste of money when sane people can refer to themselves by two gender pronouns: He or She. Branching dialogue takes time to pan out. Not to mention it takes time and money to program it. Just a waste of god damn money just to make VAs to reread a bunch BUT WITH A DIFFERENT PRONOUN. Did I mention this all has to be done before the Q1 of 2020? You a guy who thinks he's a girl? Play the female. You a girl who feels like a dude (I don't here much about this case) Play a guy. A lot of wasted time and money that could be used to fix the game from avoiding the mistakes of the first one, but no, guess VTM:B is bound to fail for the second time because of these kerfuffles.

>no, but apparently you do.
>no u
Lowest form of argument. I guess the studies are right: synthetic estrogen really does cause cognitive impairment.

>jeanette outfit
I'm actually surprised, I thought they'd renounced all "cringy" elements from VTMB. Jeanette is a smoking hot slut with BPD, figured she'd be the first thing expunged.

Still NEVER EVER going to get a qt ghoul in this game, fucking guaranteed.

Attached: 1388310408374.jpg (919x720, 59K)

blood moon edition you fucking idiot.

sometimes i wonder how you people survive in the real world and im not even kidding.

>You a girl who feels like a dude (I don't here much about this case)
wow user doesn't speak to women what an absolute surprise

>pre-ordering
>shovelware studio
>writers keep shitting on Bloodlines
>based on the worst version of the game that even /tg/’s oWoD thread disregards for being so badly written and full of moronic sjw shit
No thanks.

Attached: 8DEF72C4-62C3-4B0B-A736-CC325614092A.jpg (388x474, 97K)

this .
Pre-order is just retarded , this is a digital release and it comes from a literal who studio
>SJW game
so you are going to act like resetera and twitter fags now ?

>TRUMP IS ACTUALLY A NOSFERATU
Holyshit, I didn't know how much I wanted this.

>writers keep shitting on Bloodlines
example?

>Singleplayer
>DRM free
>buying
Fuck no nigger.

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

you're right i don't speak to "women", fag.

lol incel

she's the most recognisable character from Bloodlines. They won't drop her off even if they wanted to.

Why do people buy soundtracks when whole sets are usually available on youtube?
is it about the sound quality?

lol mental case.

because Russians are not buycucks and pirate at the level you can't even imagine. The companies realised it's better to drop the prices so at least SOMETHING would sell.

collectors .they are retarded so dont bother trying to understand their mindset

cope

seethe

cuck

>early access
>exclusive skins and items
>2 DLCs
>expansion
yeah i'm definitely gonna pirate this piece of shit tranny game.

welp Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2: Blood Moon Edition 89.99€ for spain . Paradox Interactive going full AAA now . good luck buddy

Attached: 457457457457.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Dubbing it a ”masculine power fantasy”, insinuating it ”punched down” and more or less trashing it for being ”insensitive towards the mentally ill”.
All of this in relation to how much better their new crap is supposedly going to be.

can i get an archive link please

I don’t keep links to shit like it but the first part is Cara Ellisson in an interview and the latter part is Brian ”my spine went out when I married” Mitsoda in interviews and twitter.

you might like type o negative
youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY

Attached: 1309032581359.jpg (316x341, 39K)

>masculine power fantasy
I would love to find out what the developers of Bloodlines 2 think they're creating, if not a "masculine power fantasy". By all means, throw in a bunch of beef-cake blood dolls to appease women and gays all you like, but if I don't feel like a powerful predatory vampire then what the fuck am I playing for?

Emjoy being unable to activate it on any real world country you fucking retard, that is the exact reason of steam having region locked activation

I'm gonna pirate it
not gonna get me to pay 1,99€ for Nosferatu faces

Attached: Pirate.gif (245x168, 795K)

they call it a "vampire power fantasy" in an interview, whatever that means to them

I'm sure they're just talking out of both sides of their mouths to seem woke, but ironically if you remove the masculine aspect of the Vampire all you're left with is a literal man-eating monster.

>all you're left with is a literal man-eating monster.
I like this. I like this a lot. Too bad they probably won't let us go that way, no matter how low Humanity gets. Would also be a good non-standard game over/ending.

what is the masculine aspect of a vampire, in your opinion?

I doubt it even deserves a torrent.

I’m skipping it altogether. I’ll share the link so more people can pirate it though.

>check company other games
Now I'm confident they will make a decent sequel to a great game

Competition for territory, killing your rivals or forcing them to bend the knee, unprecedented access to wealth and social power, and of course the pseudo-magical power to make any woman surrender to you to feed on.