DMC

Why does Urizen in M17 look like Balrog?

Attached: 1553060774155.png (392x472, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/76
youtube.com/watch?v=3QN0wECj8BU
twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1111644180269285378
youtube.com/watch?v=fKTTbExGQIU
youtu.be/Ukv9DqRmCd4
youtu.be/puVHn_3AsNw?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGS0qBSOCg
youtube.com/watch?v=XqaaMLLXEcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for our beautiful boy.

Attached: 1553894878625.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

he doesn't

Was probably the plan but having the punch weapon so late could've been seen as bad pacing so they tweaked it.

post yfw when you saw this for the first (1st) time

Attached: DANTEAEAS.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Because he was supposed to be balrog, he even kicks and punches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: just.png (733x561, 381K)

does anybody know who the artist who made/drew this is?

Attached: 1553417244449.png (840x680, 202K)

Only tumblr is obssesed with making him his own character but everywhere else likes the insight he gives to Vergil's character development. So the majority does like that he is essentially a plot device. You may not like it but it's true.

Attached: 1552522819688.jpg (1200x790, 353K)

Reminder that by holding all shoulder buttons/triggers when selecting Dante, you can play as the pre-timeskip model in the void or during any mission.

Attached: D2205-WWoAEknez.jpg (1032x1704, 296K)

This. This is pure speculation but Itsuno and Okabe spoke a lot about how they weren't sure if they were going to make V playable. I'm guessing the decision to make him playable altered the game a lot, leading to Dante coming in later and some bosses getting changed. They probably had Balrog half-finished, decided to cut whichever mission Balrog was in, and retooled him for the final Urizen fight instead.

Great mod.

Attached: 20190329224219_1.jpg (2560x1440, 700K)

Dante's the bottom

Attached: 1537925180031.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Here you go

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-29 22-42-35-48.jpg (3840x2160, 2.95M)

Thats because Nero doesnt have the facial features of a retarded baby

>you can't be cracked V or one-armed Nero but you can be Dante with shittier hair
Thanks Capcom

Attached: 1553417069275.png (840x680, 238K)

what happened there

Also this, I don't go on tumblr, but on twitter and reddit, he is appreciated but nothing really impressive compared to Nero, Dante and Vergil. He does have a lot of fanarts from what I know though.

Forgot pic

Attached: fa6.jpg (680x690, 30K)

Probably because he was going to be initially. Prior to the game being done the story was going to be Mundus as the big bad with him being V, or with him controlling a Gilver clone. They changed things around during development.

I'd be way more forgiving of V's flaws if he just wore some fucking shoes.

Beating Urizen in the prologue should give you back Devilbringer

>THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I...TO KILL THE PAST!

nero makes a cuter bottom

Attached: cute nero.png (1200x1209, 1003K)

He is a hippie goth I don't even know if this combination is possible lel

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-29 22-42-37-26.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

His outfit would be more generic and boring if he wore shoes.

Shut the fuck up about muh tumblr muh leddit, nobody cares whales. This isn't either of those places so fuck right off

And also not using Unreal 3

People who want v to not be vergil just ship him with nero and are upset it’s incest

twitter.com/g_scsr

t.seething whale

Its an unexpectedly good combo, though I'm more of a fan of gothick or scenehick.

You got source for your claims, attention whore?

It is, but V isn't a good example of it desu.

thanks! apparently i was already following them

Attached: 1537413601251.png (427x418, 192K)

Not an argument, attention whore.

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-29 22-42-40-55.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

unga rabies now

Can Disney sue Capcom for this?

He's got familiars, wears sandals, a choker and his entire outfit is black. It does fit maybe

Post Nico

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-29 22-42-40-80.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Welcome! Shit like that happens a lot to me too.

Can you get another angle of that cute but creepy grin please?

t.attention whore

"Don't fuck with me. I have the power of god and anime on my side."

>Finally got the hang of being in the air with Nero and doing different combos
>Thinking about all the bullshit I will need to learn with Dante
I'll just try go from 2 to 3 meele weapons and keep 2 guns, I'm a brainlet to handle all the weapons and switching.

Attached: 1552293607978.jpg (1026x508, 78K)

Nope. Needs more accessories to be fully hippie.

>Prologue
>I didn't come all this way for nothing!
>Final mission
>Ahh, you came all this way, just for that.

Attached: image0.jpg (500x331, 29K)

the text looks like its moving if you scroll up and down with the image enlarged wtf

>i have the power of william blake and broadway on my side

True. What kind ?

Came for daddy's approval lmao

I finally S-ranked Vergil in DMD with Dante. I got real used to just RGing his summoned swords during phase 1 and then just played patient as shit and punished a bunch of his judgment cuts.
Motherfucker killed me at least 4 times in the last 2/3rds of the mission when he spammed spiral swords, teleport on top of me, fucking SF dizzys me and then proceeds to kill me in 4 hits.
Finally got the motherfucker though. How do I S-rank Dad with Nero? I can't style with Royal Guard farm

Attached: 1553502781169.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

Shakepsearian pottery

>brea posted a new video

its like bringing back the band together again where's that guy who made that kamelot combo video is he kill

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__7b03d5782645e9e5a46172b08269e (1800x967, 1.02M)

Unless they can prove that a glowing cane is a lightsaber? No. And they wouldn't bother even if they could.

let me play through 101 floors again

Attached: Clipboard03.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

Game has secret kino all over too bad it's marred by horrific pacing and execution constantly. The final two missions are a clusterfuck of dogshit I don't care what anyone says

>watching a no-damage urizen 3 DMD fight
>the player spams stingers and doesn't know how to use ground trick
Holy shit this is frustrating. Does anyone have a link to a really efficient clear of this boss on DMD?

Hippies wear less accessories than goths do, retard.

>Mission 17
>Boss Fight only
>Mission 18
>Boss fights interspersed with shitter fights
>Mission 19
Vergil
>Mission 20
Vergil

The last quarter is all sorts of messed up in terms of pacing

S H A K E S P E A R E A N

when is it bitching hour

Is that a three-eyed snake on the pommel? Kinda miss the dragon

Probably because they wanted to push Nero and he'd just be a third wheel where Mundus is involved.

Any fanfic were they have to tag that v is his own character so it’s not incest, there you go faggot

Of accessories? All. More rings and bracelets, multiple necklaces maybe even a couple of dreads with beads.

Attached: 1553367902101.jpg (3840x2160, 613K)

Yeah can you do that for me bro? Thanks!

NEVER EVER

I WANT TO FUCK V SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP HIS LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF HIS HANK HILL ASS I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN HI RUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK V SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO HIS LITTLE HUMAN BUSSY I WANT TO GLAZE HIM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK HIS CRIPPLE BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF HIS BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK V I WANT TO FUCK V PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE TO FUCK V I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HIS MYSTERIOUS ASSSSSSSSS PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE V I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK V I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT V HELP ME FUCK V SO HORNY FOR EMO DICK OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD IMAGINE BEING SHADOW AND FEELING HIS CUTE FEET AND CALVES BOUNCING AGAINST YOUR BACK I WOULD BE STRINGING CUMS SHOOTING FAT CAT ROPES EVERY TIME I FELT HIM AGAINST ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCK V I WANT TO FUCK V

Attached: CHAOS CHAOS.gif (230x240, 149K)

>actually reading fanfic
>actually going to places where fanfic is posted
You just outed yourself as a massive fucking seething attention whore holy kek

I think people got over their honeymoon phase with the game and are ready to accept its flawed finally.

The writing really is dogshit in 5

same

Calm down and get some help.

stop responding to it.

Begone.

Attached: 1553747842829.jpg (598x516, 124K)

>giving a shit what people do on other websites
sounds perfectly reasonable to tag it like that desu senpai

just as i was getting tired of the trish copypasta

The exact same thing has happened with 5 that happened with 4. I finally got to play Dante and I just have no interest in going back to Nero. Capcom patch in some shit that lets me play Dante in every mission

>just as i was getting tired of the trish copypasta

Here, pic related is one so based you could never get tired of it.

Attached: 1553881476268.png (1833x295, 134K)

I love blondes but that just doesn't suit her.

>V is actually really hot cute
Ohno

The writing is not really my problem my problem is that you fight Vergil twice, back to back, with no sense of real urgency or climax and no clear defined motivations for Dante and Vergil besides the idea that they want to kill each other and we're supposed to buy that in between the scenes of them hamming it up. Both fights also take place in the blandest possible location with shit music playing both times, I don't care who takes issue with that assertion, I said it and I'm not taking it back. It's a mess.

Her tummy makes my pee pee big pee pee

Attached: TUMMY.png (500x835, 669K)

If they do bring Trish back as a playable, really hope they don't just give her Sparda and whatever else Dante has. Really getting sick of her being Dante Lite.

be careful saying that
people get angwy real easily

Probably changed plans midway but kept the design

What you guys asked for on the Capcom survey?

Attached: choker lady 2.jpg (1017x695, 35K)

Where can i get V's Vergil costume?

the music for the Vergil fights really is underwhelming, all they needed was to put either DMC3 Vergil fight music there, or Lets Just See (Chorus only) and it'd be great

Dante wants Yamato because he needs it to get rid of the Qlipoth. Vergil won't give it up because he wants one last showdown with Dante. Dante knows that this is the only way to get Yamato, so he gives in and accepts the fight. Their motivations can basically be summed up as "Vergil wants to fight Dante, Dante wants to save the world".

Kekked hard, truly based.

holy FUCK chokers are hot. Also those fucking sex eyes.

Vergil DLC and that the character specific tracks played more during the campaign

Tfw no Nero tummy

Attached: 0B064044-B7A1-4D6F-B7B7-8E2F2E8DF483.png (768x768, 657K)

>what you say is objectively wrong while what i say is a fact

God i don't even care for V but autists like you are the the trash of this fanbase

>besides the idea that they want to kill each other
Not exactly. Vergil wants to beat Dante in a fight. Dante needs Yamato to seal off the tree. Vergil won't give up Yamato without a fight. Dante now has to fight him.

Nero is involved because he's an orphan whose found out that not only is his pops dead, but that if he doesn't' do anything his pops and his uncle (whom he respects) is going to kill each other if he does nothing.

Anyways
>shit music
Everybody is entitled ot their own opinion.
I like it about as much as I like Verg 1 and 2 and more than I like 3 by a mile. Silver bullet is okay. But that's also my opinion.

COATLESS COSTUME or mod WHEN

Attached: coatless Nero WIP.png (489x797, 851K)

I just realized you can reflect the attack back in RG by pressing back+block

I don't know how I missed this.

Attached: 1551404095026.png (719x713, 587K)

They turn...looney?

or Nero with Devil Bringer

Attached: 20190327095746_1.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

is his arm fucking floating in the air???

This. I want Vergil and Dante coatless to.

I call chokers the black belt of blowjob art

Attached: choker lady.png (785x776, 928K)

Attached: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

YOU CANNOT KIIIIIIIIIILLL MEEEEEEEEE

too*

when you remove the coats on Nero, Dante, and Vergil's models, they don't have properly modelled arms underneath. DMC4/4SE had this same issue.

Nero seems to have one arm modelled underneath though, neat.

You don't need to samefag, zoomer.

Isn’t sparda gone forever now?

Kek

Ayayayyyyyy

I'm mostly mad about this honestly, that look was too good to only be used on one cutscene

lmao

SO IT IS WRITTEN

Just abuse Quad SSS off of RGing his aoe.
Also I do know one but I'm not going to shill my own channel.

Nice counter-argoument and thanks for proving my point, retard.

Probably is hidden just like short hair Dante

>furies are Santana, Wham, and ACDC
>Kars comes back from space, the webm

Nice

>no cutscene for Vergil leaked
we have to wait longer I guess

It's really interesting the way Dante seems to treat V and Urizen. It's never stated, but heavily implied that V told Dante everything in that first meeting in his office, so Dante knows V is Vergil throughout the game. And yet despite this, he seems to treat URIZEN as the real Vergil. He calls him Vergil. He tries to get through to him like he was Vergil. He seems to consider Urizen as more Vergil than V is, considering he never calls V Vergil, instead only by his nickname. Dante really seems to demonize (heh) Vergil in his mind, to the point where his human aspect, the one with all his memories and actual morals, isn't the 'true' Vergil, and the power obsessed ultra murderer is his brother's truest state.
It also makes it all the more interesting that Nero considers V and Vergil one and the same, without even taking into account Urizen.

Attached: D2RunZfWoAE3pc9.jpg (786x1200, 241K)

Fuck off Barry.

You had no argument though?

Huh but beowulf is the last devil arm you get. Ifrit is lateish too

I hope Dan will spill the beans tomorrow, anons. We need more power !

Attached: 1553557868716.png (280x330, 50K)

Nero’s so cool I wish he were my son

It's my hope that BP comes with more spenders for our red orbs.

Playing for red orbs would lose a lot of the spice at this point when we've already gotten everything you can spend them on.
>so Dante knows V is Vergil throughout the game.
Not exactly. It's heavily implied that Dante knows that Urizen is Vergil. He treats Urizen like Vergil but uses phrases like "that guy" for V. It's implied that nobody knew V was Vergil besides Trish before the fusion.

>vergil summons his doppelgänger

Attached: 1553617206934.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Ofc Dante thinks Vergil is evil. He literally skipped paying child support and willingly stayed in the Demon world. Cut his hand while trying to save the bastard.

>t. Dante

My argoument is you having severe autism.
So fair you are proving myself right with every embarassing reply you are giving me, trash.

He has the perfect excuse of just saying april fools

Attached: 1552931234161.jpg (284x419, 25K)

Why would you want a deadweight son?

I hope so too. I need playable Vergil.

Attached: 1553752014964.png (191x258, 84K)

You can have a son if you want Dante, i want a family too.

Attached: sad lady.webm (900x506, 1.79M)

t.deadweight

He's gonna

Attached: 1553741850303.png (160x194, 28K)

t. nero

I kinda wish dante was neros dad, he’s slightly less autistic so the interaction would be better

HIS ARM'S GONE

Attached: 1552920594236.png (445x383, 148K)

HEY. He’s a good kid already has a nice wife a good job and good head on his shoulders

>can't spell argument
>deflecting because it has no argument
Why aren't you responding to my initial reply to your post?

>Not exactly. It's heavily implied that Dante knows that Urizen is Vergil. He treats Urizen like Vergil but uses phrases like "that guy" for V. It's implied that nobody knew V was Vergil besides Trish before the fusion.
Someone in a thread yesterday pointed out that Dante probably knew V was Vergil all along.
>Griffon says Dante already knew the summons were Nelo Angelo's memories
>Dante letting V finish off Urizen (probably figured Vergil's humanity wanted to finish it himself)
>The banter between V and Dante after Dante wakes up from his coma
Among other stuff.

But there wouldn't be the awkwardness we can potentially get between Vergil an Nero.

Attached: 1552252457317.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Lady's face and voice doesn't match, she looks too old to sound like that

Nero’s personality is more like Dante’s too

Attached: 9ADEE0E6-7140-4C15-8768-8114DD8BE4D5.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Achoo

No, Vergil wants to kill Dante and Dante wants to kill Vergil before Nero intervenes, please use your tiny lizard brains to think for a moment.

They have the entire thing about Vergil feeling abandoned by mommy because she couldn't find him, him feeling like he lost everything and that he feels like that if Dante didn't exist he wouldn't have been put through shit.
Its why you have V trying to stab Dante with Sparda going 'if you didn't exist' and Vergil at the top of the tree going 'if our roles were reversed, would you be where I am?'

At this point your option is
>Vergil doesn't want to kill Dante
Then Nero rushing in and stopping them is pointless, along with the 'I won't let you die' because they'd just have gotten stuff resolved anyway.
>Vergil wants to kill Dante
Then V's development is pointless because it was lost on Vergil

There is no way out of this, the writing is fucked

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/76

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.27 - 22.06.43.02.webm (1390x1816, 2.68M)

Just post it, anons post their webms all the time and everyone likes good gameplay

Can it be configured to replace the Ex Color? I like Nero's blue but I'd prefer this to his white coat.

>please use your tiny lizard brains to think for a moment.
Stopped reading here. You're right in whatever you're saying m8. I have no desire to discuss this further with you.

à vos souhaits.

The more autistic the better.

He doesn't. He has absolutely zero scales, unlike Balrog. I doubt they redesigned Urizen half way through development just to have him be the exact same shape as what was potentially Balrog so that old Balrog's design could pop out of it like one of those Russian dolls near the end
>But he punches and kicks!
if you didn't notice this kino, those are Beowulf moves. It was a throwback to Vergil 2.

Attached: 1552944158932.jpg (1440x1440, 224K)

Thanks for sneezing in my face asshole

Beating Dante credits

It doesn't need a mod, it's already in the game wtf

Attached: 1553442104479.png (435x400, 293K)

Its not clean enough
Also red hot night 3 times works if you want a super easy no damage.

You're dense as hell dude. Dante knew from the beginning that V was Vergil's human half, but remember that Dante is a one-track minded faggot concerning Vergil and he refuses to see or acknowledge Vergil's human side. That's why he flat out ignores V in those scenes where V was trying to tell him something and why when Lady asks who V was, Dante says "nobody important" in a sardonic, dismissive fashion. Also, Dante mentioned that Yamato split man from demon when he was pondering Rebellion's purpose. Where do you think he got that from?

youtube.com/watch?v=3QN0wECj8BU

no matter how many times I play mission 8. That intro scene to the boss gets me 10/10 hyped every single time

>I'LL SHOW YOU DEAD WEIGHT

Attached: 1551899592524.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Thanks

You are welcome

It's green without mods, dumb user

Attached: 1551125318631.jpg (836x1285, 447K)

Actually nice.

Vergil is a douche who doesn’t deserve grandkids

I'd try the L1+R1+L2+R2 trick on Nero's outfit select just to see but I already have a mod installed that does it.

dumb brainlet poster

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-23 18-29-31-21.jpg (3840x2160, 945K)

He deserves love and cuddles because inside, he is a simple kid who likes poetry and his mommy.

Dante loves his mommy too and is a good boy, he’s earned his grandkids, vergil rips off his sons arm and doesn’t

Is Nero going to get the autism for power like Vergil?

Attached: THAT'S NOT HOW YOU USE YAMATO NERO.webm (1390x1816, 1.88M)

So, uh, when's someone gonna make an invisible Balrog mod?

Devil Trigger X Slam Jam crossover when?

I hate that I'm getting hyped for Monday. I never learn to get my expectations low.

Attached: 1553637492220.gif (169x209, 91K)

>It's never stated, but heavily implied that V told Dante everything in that first meeting in his office
I don't think this is true.

It's stated/implied that V told Dante "Urizen is Vergil". The bit about him being Vergil's human half is something he reveals only later to Trish. It's dramatic irony that we know V is Urizen/Vergil but nobody else does.

Dante only finally puts two and two together when V is about to merge back with Urizen, which is why he suddenly panics and tries to stop it.

It really hurts to see a katana gets shoved into the ground like that

I will not try and defend his actions but if he knew Nero was his kid he may have reconsider.

t. Vergil

Nero loves him and that's all that matters.

Someone put the music on this please.

Attached: 1553629825421.jpg (1024x732, 360K)

V told Dante straight up what happened, otherwise Dante would have freaked and been seriously confused about the scene where V threatens to stab Dante and yells 'It would have been better if you never existed'

But given that he knows he just laughs it off

>neros my son?
>*airplane noises*

of course

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-26 22-46-53-52.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

That physically hurt me...

Attached: 1553708079761.png (500x500, 154K)

>Yugioh canonically ends with Kaiba getting the universe rending Quatum Cube which allows him to compete with Atem’s bullshit Magic
>DMC5 ends with Vergil getting Sin DT and eating a fruit from an apocalyptic tree which allows him to compete with Dante who had gained Sin DT and had absorbed Rebellion and Sparda
>Both Vergil and Kaiba use their new found god powers to fight their rival forver
They’re the same person. Their stories end with them gaining god powers to fight their rival in heaven/hell.

I'm looking forward to divergence mode and I hope they add cutscenes to fix the plot

post bird

Attached: 1553785331033.jpg (450x302, 34K)

I really like his gloves

Christ, what a downgrade.

It's a demon katana. Generally, you're not supposed to plant ANY sword into the ground, but since they're magic and impossibly durable, it's fine.

My cock is so hard at the thought of fighting Urizen with V. Who will be the first to upload V vs DMD Urizen?

>Is Nero going to get the autism for power like Vergil?
Is he going to start erecting towers too?

lel I seriously like the tone of M20. Like, you can really feel Nero's emotions thanks to JYB who does an amazing job. And in return you see that Vergil doesn't really want to fight him with his "Nero...". Right in the kokoro.

There you go

Attached: 1553732130123.png (897x1086, 1.28M)

Attached: tumblr_posfgj9Lb11uckub3o1_1280.png (1000x1000, 1.11M)

Based. That's exactly why they are best boys.

Griffon is my favorite new character.

Attached: sg-dmc5-mission-17-walkthrough-5.png (600x337, 106K)

Dante is unconscious for that scene until the moment before the sword would hit his face. V plays it off, quite literally, as “I figured it would take something drastic to snap you out of it”, since Dante instincts would take over in that moment of near-death.

I doubt any of them will have shafts that make the women shudder though.

>If I win against you Nero, that means I beat Dante too
>No stop I changed my mind

Attached: 1549857437296.png (188x320, 36K)

Does he though? Really?

eh, you dodge most of the time

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (3840x2160, 2.68M)

Why doesn't Capcom just bring Wahlgren back? Her voice fits perfectly. They had it the first time and have only gone to fuck it up with every appearance since then.

Nero has too take some lessons from his Pa

I feel like the plot was scrapped and then remade into what we got.

On the subject of which, how do you even plant Yamato in the ground? I know it’s a model swap for Red Queen, of course. Shouldn’t its impossibly sharp dimension-cutting blade just sink right through the earth like it was a body of water, stopping at the hilt?

Exactly. Vergil's got Seto Kaiba level of autism. That's why I love him.

A moment where Vergil and Nero are fighting together and using each other's weapons(like in 3 against Arkham in a cutscene) would be 10/10
>hey uhm that's now how you use RQ you're supposed to spin that handle
>why
>well it's fun
>how foolish
>and gives it more power
>how intere-hey what the fuck you slamming yamato like some baseball bat for you insane idiotic fool
>oh shit i'm sorry
>i don't like you swearing
>but Dante can do it why can't i and you just-
>So it was Dante who taught you to do that i wonder if he was the one who taught you the unga bunga style i'm gonna have a talk with him

Enough to not let him or Dante die apparently.

Attached: 1553895789566.png (500x1943, 515K)

>mfw practicing vergil + doppelgänger Royal Guard strat

Attached: 1552266580220.png (356x347, 207K)

griffon's mouth is creepy

Attached: tumblr_powan4BLpw1y2rwd0o3_500.gif (500x281, 2.63M)

Playable Magical Girl Patty when? Tell Capcom what we all want Yea Forumsbros!!

Attached: CFA9CFE5-414C-4C5A-8951-244365DD9E6D.png (778x761, 202K)

Nero's turn to take notes.

>bait

I think the “I won’t let you die” was meant more for Dante

Why the hell do you think he wants to be accepted by him? Stops the brothers fight? Worried about them coming back from hell?

>what we want
I did but you're still posting here so they didn't listen.

Attached: Clipboard06.jpg (3840x2160, 3.34M)

No this user. But he does like him to some extent, thanks to his time as V. He got to interact with him. And Nero helped him achieve his goal and never abandoned him. That's why he thanked him before going at the top of the tree.

I think it's cute. Also Griffon from DMC1 had similar mouth/beak or whatever.

A bit Predator-y

Attached: 1553301806694.png (949x768, 821K)

Truly that is a battle between kings.

Cause he’s lonely

twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1111644180269285378 tell them yourself

Attached: survey.png (609x607, 551K)

It's nearly unbreakable anyway, superior Sparda folded steel.

Half the fun of playing V is wondering where nightmare will pop up from

That's surprisingly cute

Think they'll bring back Vergil's gauge from DMC4SE?

Practicing different cross-ups, but does anyone know any reliable set-ups for doing a calibur cross underneath the target? It seems like no matter what I do, if I jump cancel I'm always landing in front of the target and not behind it. Delaying the JC doesn't really work either.

Attached: 1531269170317.webm (500x280, 2.86M)

good

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-23 18-29-47-20.jpg (3840x2160, 710K)

No it's for both, literally. He doesn't want what happened to him, to happened to them. He considered Credo his brother but had to kill him. He want to avoid this and to stop them.

Dante also says "I thought you were going to turn me into a shiskebab" implying that he heard everything and was somewhat aware, which is why he snapped out of it when V almost did it, rather than actually stabbing him

Is yamato the strongest of the devil swords?

He wasn't lonely before he discovered he had a family. It's a bit funny Vergil just leaves him after Nero tries stopping him.

Griffon has 3 tongues, to make it worse

Attached: forked.png (442x374, 151K)

No roots Urizen looks like Yoshitaka Amano designed him, looks dope.

Attached: Capture.png (841x929, 1.51M)

It's okay to have an opinion, but that opinion is still wrong.

CANT GET AN S IN MISSION 10 DMD FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1527241552809.jpg (960x498, 34K)

Think you might need to watch that cutscene/sequence again starting from when he calls Kyrie and ending with Vergil and Dante leaving. Fight included.

He wants to protect not kill, in the end Vergil is his father, Nero acknowledges him as such and wishes to be acknowledged in return. He keeps the book Vergil gives him.

Nero is just a boy who wants to keep the family he suddenly realized he had even tho he's confused about it, I guess.

>"No." - user

Attached: 1453109653989.jpg (120x126, 4K)

The most useful one because DSD can't open portals

What a gentleman.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I want that alt color ;_;

>YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS KYRIE, I HAVE TO RAISE THIS TOWER, ITS WHAT DAD WOULD HAVE WANTED.

Nice

Attached: 1553180989502.jpg (857x971, 78K)

Nice

>get an A rank on M10 on Human again

Attached: 1522333579284.jpg (540x545, 27K)

The Shall we dance taunt? One of my fav. Cute boy

Attached: naisu.jpg (986x669, 99K)

>user gives valid points
>"Nuh uh ur wrong"

Great argument

Clever.

Attached: D2s1aY8XcAYneS0.jpg (464x577, 52K)

Nice

You know considering Urizen was a pure demon I wonder whether they could have converted him into a Devil Arm?

Don't forget to ask for Dragon's Dogma 2 in the comments.

Attached: DD2.png (852x466, 27K)

You have to make it twice as high as your dads or else it doesn’t count!

youtube.com/watch?v=fKTTbExGQIU
>ywn experience a Devil May Cry movie with Tom Cruise as Dante

Should we keep living frens?

Attached: 1490556241596.jpg (1599x1199, 133K)

How long did you keep trying until you hit the perfect frame? Put the render quality on 200% for better pics my dude I tried to frame Nero and Vergil doint Yamato shit at the same time

Attached: 20190328131735_1.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

>I need to do this so Dad will pay attention to me

Voted for Trish & Lady, Dante & Vergil DLC campaigns, more unlockables and new locations.
And a slice of life anime about Dadrgil.

Attached: 55933645_607788073018504_3698023578373980160_n.jpg (257x468, 28K)

you are like little baby

Attached: dmc5.jpg (1920x1152, 436K)

Great day at seaworld

I can't even get S rank in SoS, what the fuck were they thinking with this mission?

Attached: 16611921.jpg (300x300, 27K)

did you even read that post, or did you respond to the wrong one?

Does Showdown continue even once you've run out of DT?

youtu.be/Ukv9DqRmCd4

>SHCUM!

>Those A on Devil Hunter
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

Probably. Unless Itsuno has something better. I imagine it will be improved/riffed on though.

Nice

Attached: 1536952143434.png (900x900, 79K)

im getting around to it eventually
My patience on the lower difficulties is paper thin and im already at 70 hours played

Any word on how bloody palace will be done? DMC4’s BP was so repetitive I couldn’t play it much.

Yes

>Meanwhile at the bottom of the tower:
>Dante: Goddamn it Vergil, why did you raise a tower agai---
>Vergil pops up next to him out of a Yamato portal: This was not i, brother, its merely Nero trying to one up his old man, i appreciate the effort, but the execution is lacking...
>Dante: Know what, that one still goes on your list.

>They have the entire thing about Vergil feeling abandoned by mommy because she couldn't find him, him feeling like he lost everything and that he feels like that if Dante didn't exist he wouldn't have been put through shit. Its why you have V trying to stab Dante with Sparda going 'if you didn't exist' and Vergil at the top of the tree going 'if our roles were reversed, would you be where I am?'
Wrong. Vergil muses on that because the entire main theme of the game is "Mad Qualia", IE he's questioning whether there was some innate difference which led them to have such different paths through life, or if their slight subjective differences in perspective are what caused the twins to diverge so much and if those were reversed would Dante be in his position and him in Dante's.

>Vergil doesn't want to kill Dante
>Vergil wants to kill Dante
Vergil and Dante don't want to kill each other but they'll do it anyway because they're both assholes who take everything to the extreme.

Why not just use the line from the game?
>If you want it, then you'll have to take it
>I had a feeling you'd say that

just asked them for playable crewcut. everybody else should too

>AYYAIYYAYA-OOF

>mfw V and Nero against Urizen 2 DMD in BP
does he still do the tracking tentacle bullshit

Attached: 1535803949842.jpg (2048x1365, 553K)

I'd rather Lucia appear in a good game for once.
If you want Gun action ask for playable Lady.

Better get to running cake boy

he does

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-25 00-20-16-47.jpg (3840x2160, 3.05M)

>Is he going to start erecting towers too
he's already been doing just that since the game was announced

Attached: 1552603294914.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

Doesn't Dante call V Mr. Poetry at some point? When does V ever recite anything to him besides when he first meet V but he plays it off as a joke? Wouldn't that imply that Dante recognized the book V was holding as Vergils?

But Crewcut model is already ingame, they wouldn't have all the work to make Lucia for a DLC

Attached: 1529227256376.png (760x686, 403K)

I don't necessarily think Lady and Crew Cut should play the same.

I think Lady's gameplay needs a complete overhaul from 4SE anyway if she does become playable, but in my mind she should still be a "gun-melee" character, where her attacks auto-target. Something in between Prompto crackshots and Bayonetta.

Crew Cut should be straight up Third Person Shooter mode DMC5. Blue Rose Tomboy turned up to eleven.

Bros the Devil Trigger video with 20+mil views got nuked with the entire account. Man I wanted to see how high it could go over the years.

V literally recites poetry in mid-combat. It's implied at several points in the story that they're fighting alongside one another, even if cameo mode doesn't really make this work 9 times in 10.

I told them Vergil a SHIT and FUCK Bloody Palace!

Attached: 1553737070136m.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

I unironically hate tomboy because I often activate it while I'm holding blue rose by mistake and it's jarring as fuck.

Needs to be an alt costume.

>Yea Forums sings - Devil Trigger is now on top instead

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.18 - 00.07.55.05.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Attached: 1553740622757.jpg (933x629, 92K)

>OOF
Somehow reminded me of YTMND shit. youtu.be/puVHn_3AsNw?t=15

Are you kidding, it's one of my favorite things to do as Nero.

What I hate is that instead of the usual gun-walk, left stick also aims (I understand this is because the default binding for shoot is on X, but I put it on RT for charge shots at the very beginning, so it was natural to use that sort of shooter-style input system).

It's retarded powerful and if you get hit while lining up the shot it breaks Tomboy. For something that aims and shoots as slow as it does (and the aim range being as limited as it is), it's a surprisingly intense little moment where you're lining up your shot and making it connect.

>Wrong. Vergil muses on that because the entire main theme of the game is "Mad Qualia", IE he's questioning whether there was some innate difference which led them to have such different paths through life, or if their slight subjective differences in perspective are what caused the twins to diverge so much and if those were reversed would Dante be in his position and him in Dante's.
That is what I wrote and meant. Vergil wonders if his loss and the stuff that happened to him made him what he is, and that if Dante went through that stuff and Vergil didn't they'd just have switched positions.

How do you think I am wrong there, did you just fail comprehending what I meant?

>Vergil and Dante don't want to kill each other but they'll do it anyway because they're both assholes who take everything to the extreme.
Vergil certainly knows that this will lead to it and has no problem with it, nor does Dante seem to. Vergil actually literally has nothing better to do than to wait on the top of the tree and fight Dante.
There isn't even any reluctance like in 3 with 'I have to stop you Vergil, even if that means killing you.'

Attached: D3B7002F-BBFA-4CB8-805D-A81F7094C8D5.jpg (200x200, 15K)

He'd need extra lines so there's always more work to be done. He only has one or two lines and it isn't worth the meme.

NO

Attached: oh shit im sorry.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Any modding bros in the house!?
I need some help.
Making papercraft is a hobby of mine and I really want to make some DMC5 stuff but I'm having a Hell and Hell mode of a time getting 3dsmax to work with the rips I made with Ninjaripper.
Basically I need the files in .obj format, so if someone can upload them that would be Triple S of you, hell it would Quadruple S.

The papercraft I want to make most are. . .
Blue Rose
Ebony & Ivory
Overture
Gerbera GP-01
Red Queen
All the orb variants

Thanks in advanced, stay stylish.

P.S. If you know of other ripping software that could help let me know.

Attached: Devil May Cry Lady.jpg (1329x1715, 188K)

>Everything went better than expected.jpg

I meant with Dante, before calling him Mr. Poetry they never worked alongside each other

Yeah, but lines are way easier and cheaper to do than facescanning a whole new model into the game

Attached: oylzrkua8s811.png (800x456, 382K)

>isn't worth the meme
Itsuno wants memes, or did you not read the goddamn graffiti?

Attached: YallMindIfI.gif (280x158, 818K)

Fatto birb

Attached: 1552420228665.png (873x651, 1.04M)

How long until a Nero devil breaker switching mod?

Attached: 1553857764974.png (800x586, 428K)

Attached: D2HZj-LVAAA0qsc.jpg (675x1200, 141K)

big soft bird
I want to pet him but he might nip at my hand like a chihuahua

Crewcut is a shit meme.

before anyone accuses me of being a shill or whatever i really, really fucking like the game

but i really didn't like the Urizen fights. He seems like such a poor representation of Vergils demonic/lust for power side. Vergil is known for being quicker than the eye can see, for being stoic and swift - then urizen is a guy in a chair floating around a gem and then a generic hulk beast firing lasers. Those fights were honestly a massive downfall for me imo. The vergil fight was kino though

It's a remake of the old version of the meme.

I swear it's a bug or something, you need a ridiculous amount of SSS to get the S-rank in the end

Yes, but you don't have hyperarmor while casting it.

one step at a time and you'll get there user. learn each weapon individually and then try to work them in together.

>Ifrit is lateish too

You get Ifrit a third of the way through the game

Great image.

Redpill me on sons of sparda mode. Usually I'm too lazy and move on from a dmc game when i beat it on normal because my backlog needs denting but feel unsatisfied as fuck finishing this on devil hunter

Crewcut is an amazing meme. Apart from being the biggest, best, and most infamous dig at Tameem in the history of DMC5, the immediate positive reaction was overwhelming. Fuck's sake Crew Cut was literally the third person ever added to the dance collage. He was added before Nico.

V looks like Aladdin here.

Wait until you have to switch styles, too. The weapons are easy with Dante, it's the fact that styles also recontextualize the behavior of the weapons.

what are the secrets in this game as far as costumes and stuff go?
obviously beating the various difficulties
i think doing better (than i did) in the post credit Nero/Dante vs Vergil scenes unlocks stuff?
And theres some kind of bubblegum taunt for Nero - anything else?

Why are combofags so retarded? we get a shit ton of new options and shit. the skill ceiling has hit it's absolute peak, yet they still say 4 is a better game because the characters move funny in it

Attached: 1553048154734.jpg (960x632, 121K)

>How do you think I am wrong there, did you just fail comprehending what I meant?
Because you framed it as him blaming Dante for his life instead of him contemplating about what made them so different.

Vergil clearly has resentment towards Dante after all they've fought, but it has nothing to do with "mommy picked you". Even if Dante had never existed that wouldn't bring Eva back or undo everything that had gone wrong in his life.

>amazing
Let's just agree to disagree. Damn-near anything would've caught on with how desperate we were for more info about the game. It isn't even a dig at Tameem because Itsuno has a lot of respect and love for DmC.

Is this supposed to be referring to something?

Attached: D23KEBQXQAElpmx.png (640x320, 33K)

>Vergil certainly knows that this will lead to it and has no problem with it, nor does Dante seem to. Vergil actually literally has nothing better to do than to wait on the top of the tree and fight Dante.
>There isn't even any reluctance like in 3 with 'I have to stop you Vergil, even if that means killing you.'
They both don't have much regard for their own lives by that point.

>first Donguri
>now Brea

Y'all realize sooner or later a couple of big-name combo mad daddies are gonna wind up co-oping Bloody Palace for tag-team combo videos, right?

QUAD S on Dante even literally is too insane to be used during combos for mere mortals.

SoS is like the real normal mode

Urizen 3 teleports and flips all over though.

Urizen's fights suck and they're a bit worse than Sanctus in 4 for me. Both have the awful "barrier that prevents you from doing damage until it breaks" shit
Urizen has the problem of being an overly large boss ontop of that, and those generally tend to suck unless its something like Goliath/Berial, which I feel work well.

His design being so messy and tentacles everywhere doesn't help much. They should have scaled him down so it becomes a duel, with Urizen just using sheer strength and power rather to try and overwhelm Dante.
Something Credo like would have been great, but eh.

Just a misunderstanding then

gaston = you
book = the meme

Attached: 1548062453965.jpg (600x429, 112K)

>respect and love for DmC
said the press release. Meanwhile

>FUCK YOU
>not in a million years
>gay cowboy Dante
>doppelganger Vergil
>now survey is asking about "faithfulness to the series"

Itsuno asked if Tameem was taking notes, and then proceeded to show him how to properly execute every idea he ever had, good or bad, about DMC and what it was.

I didn't even dislike DmC, I thought it was more fun than most fans of the franchise do, but come on. It was abundantly clear what he was doing, even if the only reason he was doing so was to get a reaction from the fanbase.

4fags feel like Meleefags to me, they even use the same jargon

Attached: 1508049575999.png (263x263, 4K)

>Brea
>daddy
more like mommy

That comparison doesn't make sense since there's barely any difference between 4 and 5 compared to Melee and Brawl/Sm4sh/5mash

Is there more

Attached: 9E9FBA7A-E4DA-48C7-B22A-C5EF52AB9294.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Apparently Devil Hunter was found as too easy for many.
I guess they did that for the journalists.
You can skip to DMD if you beat the Prologue on SoS so you can try that if you wish for a more immediate challenge.
AI and enemy lay outs do get changed a bit on higher modes and you'll get to actually experiment with your new moves with Nero at least.

Who the actual fuck is bitching that DMC4 is better than DMC5?

Kek, never watched cinderella before but I knew it looked familar. my bad.

This, also the
>DMC IS BACK
>The REAL sequel the fans were waiting for

It was pretty obvious this based nip chad was shitting on Tameme head

Attached: 1552680492834.jpg (849x957, 339K)

inertiafags

Yeah, I know, "combo mad daddy" is just an expression I picked up from /cgg/.

>FUCK YOU
>not in a million years
>gay cowboy Dante
>doppelganger Vergil
>now survey is asking about "faithfulness to the series"
This is one of those scenarios where fans want to read more into something than there actually is for drama that doesn't exist. Itsuno worked on DmC. He borrowed a lot of elements from it. 5 makes references to just about every game in the franchise in some way or other. Of course they'd repurpose "Not in a million years." Everyone on both sides has moved on. I wish fans could too, because I doubt Itsuno or Tameem really give a shit. DMC is back and that's all that matters.

he moves more but tell me how anything he does really makes you think 'wow this is totally what unleashed demonic vergil would be like'
yeah i dont necessarily mind the size thing but i would have preferred him being aggressive and beating your ass into the floor rather than just being pew pew lasers.
still though, the other bosses were mostly great apart from Sephiroth and the V familars.

I'm interested to see how they're going to manage the hinted Trish/Lady job. I remember thinking to myself in the story that they're kinda just standing around not doing much, and figured they'd get their moment as a dlc, but i dont really see a point in the story where they'd have been off doing stuff. So maybe its a seperate event?

Beauty and the Beast actually

>cinderella
this is seriously top-tier bait, 10/10.

Attached: 1537645188502.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

I asked them to Fix Trish face before they make her and Lady DLC.

>irregular custom; beat SoS
>Vergil Ex; S rank and beat both credit fights on Sos
>V Ex and Bubblegum taunt; beat Nero's credit fight on any Difficulty
>Unlock Super costumes; Beat Dmd
Short hair dante hold R1R2 + L1L2

I've yet to see a single combo autist say 4's combat is better than 5's as a whole. Most of them have alredy moved to 5 and are doing some crazy shit with the new tech, it hasn't even been a month. Quit making shit up.
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGS0qBSOCg

Attached: 35632.png (301x309, 223K)

Forgive I'm a retarded boomer.

gameplay wise 5 is of course better than 4, just because of all the new shit and Dante being buffed like he needed to.

4 has way better aesthetics, though.
There are just little things that irk me about 5, like RG not being able to cancel some attacks when some of Dante's moves have retardedly long animations, or Fury being worse a Blitz

Just watched a video on this and holy fuck it gave me motion sickness.
It looks absolutely retarded and spastic

>he moves more but tell me how anything he does really makes you think 'wow this is totally what unleashed demonic vergil would be like'
Summoned swords? Teleporting behind you? Martial arts kicks and punches?

The most more he could do would be pulling out a fifteen-foot Yamato and rapid slashing across the arena.

i can upload the whole thing if someone wants to do that

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.18 - 22.08.53.03.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Feels good to finish S ranking DMD.
Fuck mission 10 though.

>boomer
Beauty and the Beast came out in 1991, I'm fucking 31 and I watched it growing up, don't "boomer" me motherfucker. My parents know that movie and they're retired.

Literally who says that?
Stop coming her with the retard shit you see on twitter homo.

That'd be much appreciated.

Attached: file.png (1200x1018, 1.21M)

Tell us more.

They're probably on Spardaposting since that's the only place I know where some fucking Pajeet was losing his shit about inertia and DTE being gone.

>4 has way better aesthetics, though
I really disagree. The HUD alone is so much better in 5, to say nothing of the gallons and gallons of juice poured into things like camera work, slowdowns, etc.

The environment design is maybe the one thing 4 has on 5.

Itsuno said he liked DmC, he called Ninja Theory "style incarnate". Matt Walker confirmed that he does respect DmC and it's not PR bullshit. The misunderstood interview with Reuben, where Reuben said that Itsuno wasn't happy with how they made him do DMC last time, was in reference to DMC4 and that has since been explained. Itsuno added an absolute plethora of things that he lovingly (not mockingly) borrowed from DmC including style announcers, slow-mo, and a fucking Donte EX color for Dante. If that's not obvious respect for the identity of DmC I don't know what is.

You can despise and loathe and hate DmC to your hearts' content, I do too, but stop trying to force Itsuno's opinion to match yours. It's dishonest and comes off as insecure, like you wouldn't be able to function if Itsuno liked something you didn't.

Go to bed Tameem.

I doubt it, at least to a high extent.

Most of what inertia abuse was about was guard flying and rainstorm sliding. Rainstorm sliding is now an innate property of Rainstorm and guard flying / RG inertia is still in the game.

epic reply, very solid argument I'm btfo. Explain to me in non-meme terms why Itsuno liking DmC would personally hurt your feelings, I need to hear it. I can't understand these mental gymnastics so I'm genuinely asking

Is there more of this or this is it?
Also Nico without tattoos, this i like

Attached: 20190328121830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I actually believe he really did like Ninja Theory's presentation/aesthetic, and probably does respect it. And I think 'style incarnate' is a nice, PR-friendly way of complimenting their approach to that stuff, which is of course why he borrowed it.

That doesn't mean he has to approve of all the digs THEY took at the franchise, or that he doesn't feel like he needs to knock Tameem down a peg, irrespective of whether or not he can admit that there were some things they did a lot better than his team ever did.

I honestly never watched it but I do know Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. All I remember growing up is Land before time, all dogs go to heaven and aladdin.

Why would I want to argue with a retard spouting PR garbage? Fuck off.

You really should watch it. Most of the Disney classic shit is worth watching if just for the fact that it's common cultural language at this point.

Is 5 just generally faster than 4 or something? Went back 4 to test something, turned off turbo for a second and holy shit it feels like Nero and Dante are covered in molasses without it but in 5 they feel just fine at base speed.

Attached: 1393537666897.jpg (631x634, 73K)

>Is there more of this or this is it?
Not yet, but I'll post whatever I find in future threads.
>Also Nico without tattoos, this i like
It's interesting that there's no mod to remove the tattoos. In fact, one of the first mods was actually an additional tattoo around her nipple. I don't mind one way or the other, I just find it interesting.

upload it is

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 2019.03.15 - 18.05.13.02.webm (1248x1476, 2.86M)

Any advice on killing enemies before they DT? I can never do it in 5 and it makes fighting enemies like Proto Angelos take forever.

It's kind of central to her character.

Good desu. BlackbeltGaming is a faggot parasite and I'm glad he finally got his dues

>or that he doesn't feel like he needs to knock Tameem down a peg
I don't get this feeling at all from Itsuno. In him I see a man that wasn't satisfied with how Capcom was handling things and wanted a shot at making the kind of game he wanted to. But I get that there's a real sense of respect that Itsuno has for Ninja Theory's game. It may be because he's Japanese and, something else that none of us here are, a fellow dev.

Which character is most likely to get road rage? Asking for the cocksucking faggot who rode my ass all the way home.

>thicc Nico
WE CAN GO THICCER

But Dante didn't have DTE in 4, and Nero's DTE is still there in some capacity alongside Breakaway which is a dedicated replacement?
Was it perhaps Distortion they find missing?

>That doesn't mean he has to approve of all the digs THEY took at the franchise, or that he doesn't feel like he needs to knock Tameem down a peg, irrespective of whether or not he can admit that there were some things they did a lot better than his team ever did.
That much may well be true and I'm not going to pretend it's not a possibility. But even still that implies a more measured approach to DmC than people are willing to give Itsuno credit for, he's not as petty as the average shitposter here.

Nero via how much being insulted once could set him off?

Let Lady be happy you cowards

Attached: When you see Dante and Nero get their brother and father back but you realize that your family isn&# (1200x675, 58K)

Distortion is still in but does less damage

Is this the same shotgun model from RE2R?

Attached: D2rGnbdWoAI_mh-.jpg (1200x669, 115K)

Because you have nothing better except your own headcanon about BASED TAMEEM mocking EVIL NINJA THEORY

Honestly it feels like you just don't have dps to kill enemies like Proto or Queen before they DT.
Only thing I can say is to to stun them as Nero and use showdown. As Dante go for real impact or quadruple S.

They mentioned DTE specifically in a comment that was meant to suggest that it wasn't just about guard-flying and inertia. 4 is a very deep game but I think the OP was just a shitter who wanted his 15 minutes. They just reached for any term they could.

Distortion isn't in DMC5. What people think is Distortion is just bonus damage from going DT.
Distortion was specifically a bug that caused attacks to hit multiple times in a single hit.
This is why DRI was so powerful, because it was essentially up to 4 Real Impacts in a single hit

Didn’t the shotgun have a synthetic grip and pump before you upgraded it

Cope.

No

Attached: sT9WCWDcUPUqFrfQ3gx5Pf.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Seething

I see. Thanks for the quick response user-kun

Yeah, we can see how mad you are pretty easily.

These are the weapons for Crewcut or Lady

Attached: 20190327101815_1.jpg (1920x1080, 613K)

Pick one:
>Let's get airborne
>Ridin' high

Good morning/evening, lads. When is Dan "gonna announce DMC6 and there's nothing you can do to stop me" Southworth's AMA?

Attached: 70t2sccjxx.jpg (1000x1128, 206K)

Is this the ultimate cope response?

His channel got terminated? Hahah what a dumb faget, he fucking deserves it.

>Heh

Attached: uGImETE.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Is this a bulge?

Attached: 1553886581173.gif (245x450, 2.94M)

is that why nico drives?

I don't know, Tameem. You tell us.

>posting it without the stock and barrel
It isn't the same model but you didn't even post the one that people are comparing it to.

>and then he got an A rank in mission 10 after that

has someone the full ost yet?

it should've been out since 10 days

Attached: 1522004627370.png (540x684, 663K)

here
youtube.com/watch?v=XqaaMLLXEcI

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-03-15 19-16-40-15.jpg (3840x2160, 706K)

>There are still people who think Donguri is better than Sakaki

No. Science has already established that only Nero and Dante and Trish have one.

It was up the night of

Actually it might be
The re2 shotgun starts off like that all black but the first upgrade for it extends the barrel and gives it a wooden handle and pump

Trish. I feel bad man.

He has Nero's unga bunga face here.

Attached: D2oLL7CW0AAn07E.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

>4
>aesthetics
Its all white and grey and overly bloomy. If you said the original 4 trailer with the sick lighting then maybe.

You know, this still works for 5, except now Vergil is the sleigh.

Hope he announces Vergil dlc first

Why do you talk in plural sense like anybody else is doing mental backflips with you? You seem insecure. Your complete denial that Itsuno's opinion might not be your opinion says as much. Insecure and egocentric, weird combo

Like father, like son.

my bad, turns out only the pump is wooden, the handle gets replaced with a wooden stock in the final upgrade

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 3K)

What can I use Coyote-A and Double Kalina Ann for? They seem kind of useless compared to E&I.

Uncle dante..became grandpa dante

Attached: A920FEFF-C9F0-481B-8512-33C5DDDF2EDB.png (1460x672, 1.08M)

And yet here you are still trying to argue with someone who already told you they weren't trying to argue with you to begin with.

Cinderalla came out in motherfuckin 1950
That movie is older than your parents.

>Coyote
Fun and combos
>kaliana
Remember shotgun hopping? Meet your new pogostick.

> Vergil Ex

nigga what?

People that have beaten BP already, does Dante's slicked hair carry over into cutscenes?
I'd assume not but I'd like to be proven wrong

This just looks like they’re hangover from a night of meth n drinks

Requesting an Animorph cover of Vergil turning into a fighter jet.

>Smile and optimism
>gone

Nero's hood does doesn't it? I'd imagine the hair would be the same. But seconding this inquiry.

>suddenly Gilver fanart
DMC5 is a miracle

Attached: D21lVoNWoAIdJsV.jpg (1200x827, 129K)

Shotgun stinger and charge shots or knocking back dudes, as for double kalinas the fuckoff laser shreds everything

You to huh? I don't know what it is but when I did my Human run I literally S ranked every mission first attempt, but Mission 10 for what ever fucking reason took me 9 tries.

DMC 3 Color

Attached: 1554578800087.jpg (937x789, 128K)

Gilver and Tony costumes fucking WHEN

Attached: Vergil.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1055742.jpg (700x987, 272K)

Everything from DmC in DMC5 is Itsuno saying "I can do everything you can do better." I don't trust Matt's explanation because he's a PR guy and of course he's going to do everything he can to keep controversy to a minimum. The context of Reuben's comments were pretty clearly about DmC and not 4.

I know, right?

Attached: Gilver.jpg (1448x2048, 269K)

His walk is pretty sexy.

What's wrong with cameo mode? In M13 I thought V and Nero are supposed to be fighting with you but no one ever shows up.

In a perfect world, soon

Attached: DxcsXnsU8AA78Xl.jpg (851x1200, 89K)

All you need to take into consideration is that Dragon's Dogma was Itsuno's dream game and NT were such fuck ups that he was pulled off of it to repeat his experience on DMC2.

Gilver looked pretty cool, but what did Tony wear???

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 S-Rank.png (460x695, 145K)

Are you using the non denuvo exe? Because you can only match with other non denuvo people in that case. If not, your connection is just fucked

Based

Oh is that how that works. I need to get the full version then.

But this is not a perfect world

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Gilver boss fight in the end of Dante & Vergil dlc W H E N

Attached: 1553631957938.png (255x379, 188K)

I'm using the standard EXE that steam downloads.

Attached: image00002.png (1920x1017, 613K)

No considering Nero's personality traits come from his real father, Dante. Only thing he got from Vergil is the stubborness. He is Dante's child, and Capcom can't tell me otherwise. I refuse.

Attached: rxd.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Never ever which is a shame. Would've been great having those skins in 3.

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 1.05M)

Tony wore DMC1 pants/boots with a red dress shirt and black suit top until around the end of the novel where he fully wears the DMC1 getup

Attached: DzXL7gfVYAARHwV.jpg (1200x811, 102K)

You don't want to play with Nerofags, they always snatch the enemy while you're styling on them.

Red coat, as usual. His DMC1 outfit, to be precise.

Attached: TonyRedgrave.jpg (734x1023, 222K)

>Dante and Vergil team up to fight Gilver and Nate D
>in the boss fight you can freely switch between Dante and Vergil
>online option so your buddy can be Dante or Vergil and you both can take on the fakers
FUND IT

I'm learning 3d modelling, If i get annoyed I just might try and do something, the Tony one is just too good

You'll recover one day, user.

Please post more Gilver and Tony, user! I-I beg you!

I'm new to DMC how do I git gud at this game? I feel like I can only get S+ rankings on V

Your first mistake is trying to have fun. M10 is no different, you still need to cheese for max style even on Human.

dmc but everyone sounds like they're part of the mafia

Experiment. Get familiar with what buttons do.

>6ft vs 5’11

Use the training room aka the void, learn combos and get creative

Attached: 1553291822628.jpg (374x1080, 101K)

>trying to farm red orbs with faust hat
>nero shitter joins the game
>starts snatching enemies away
can confirm

That black on red suit would look fantastic as an alt.

Attached: 1553749957865.png (614x448, 211K)

You mean Vergil is his mother?

Man go offline if you want to farm 13.

Is that dantes wife

Stop trying to pass off Deadweight to Dante, Vergil.

Attached: 1553643354256.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

What's top gear's timing on cavalier? And how the fuck do I no I didn't just get high gear?
>Tfw it's a you tried to quadruple S but did it too late and you kill the last enemy in two hits

Attached: 1526957938249.jpg (123x125, 2K)

I assume it’s for the bossfights??

High Gear has purple hitsparks, Top Gear has orange

Now is as good a time as any to share interesting things you've discovered that everyone might not know

>Tomboy Red Queen's R1 ground launcher has a hit-confirm combo follow up that allows it to be chained repeatedly in mid-air as long as each strike connects, without sending you into Beyblade Spin. If you wait long enough or miss a strike, the Beyblade comes out

Attached: NeroSlashes.webm (853x480, 1.84M)

In that scene when Nero was running for the van, did you guys see how worried Nico looked when she looked back to make sure he was inside, cuz I did. She luuuuuuubs him.

The attack will fly out a lot faster. The window is tight as fuck from what I can tell, it's Max-Act tier in terms of getting it.

If you press shoot during the Caina buster attack you can get three shots off instead of one, and 5 instead of 3 in DT

Shit. Was hoping it would surpass Megalovania cringe

Oh shit I never noticed this. That's actually a really good tip for checking your timings.

So does no devil breaker nero gain DT or is it just for mission 20 on Devil hunter?

She does. She's the new big sister since he fell in love with the old one.

Yeah and future dlc I guess.

Deactivate networking and stop being un-stylish in other people's games.
Hell if you need red orbs so much, just use Cheat engine to get 20Mi in like 3 minutes, should be enough for everything.

And if you've got charge shot or color up stocked, Nero will shoot the Caina with those (but it won't spend the charge as long as you're still holding it).

Well she did have to calm her vagina down after Nero said they're like a real team.

You gain DT as an ability ontop of devil breakers.

>a hit-confirm combo follow up that allows it to be chained repeatedly in mid-air as long as each strike connects, without sending you into Beyblade Spi
I dont understand a single word of what you are saying

>yfw Gliver is Vergil's Faust

But Melee gameplay is actually better than nuSmash gameplay in almost every way.
DMC4 combofags just care about tiny aspects of the gameplay and ignore all the parts that 5 does better.

You gain it continually? Sorry I didn't clarify.

>Nerofags that snatch everything

I hate it, snatch feels way too cheap. Every other gap clsoer nero has is way more fun. No one ever uses hard way or payline.

Of course she loves him, kyrie and nero are married to her after all

Wait how would that work? would Vergil just casually start chucking rolled up bandages at demons or something?

just the first time you ever hit mission 20 on DH

Nero is dirrrttyyyyy lil boy

I think it's more of a sisterly love, if you get a lot of kills in Nero's epilogue thingy she says something like "Nice job lil bro, you make my creations look good".

he looks more like the purple orb design

Is-is this porn?

What difficulty? I almost always see someone on SoS or DMD.

Nobody cares about your meleecancer.

You unlock it as an ability. Like how Dante unlocks Sin DT.

That lolks like thatone happy monkey eatig a watermelon piece

No

Just no. Sisters don't act like that when the bro isn't looking, that was legit thirst for Nero's cock. Come on you can't be THAT socially outcast.

tfw no high-quality OVA for the novel.

No, that's Usalia. She likes Curry and lost her parents to a fucking little bitch girl that wanted to create a 'utopia' because she was hurt once. Now that same girl has to do whatever Usalia wants in order to stay alive, but Usalia just wants her to go away.

Mix up combos
Shoot your gun (especially as Nero)
Use your gimmicks (Exceed/Knuckle as Nero, pretty much every sword has its own gimmick as Dante)

>stop being un-stylish in other people's games
You have that wrong, it's MY game and people are invading it. Stop it nerofags

new thread

She was freaking out before the flirting no?
I thought she was freaking out about the van?

DMC5 for the first time in the series as near as I can tell, but I'll admit I never really dove into a DMC game deeply before 5 has certain combos which will not continue unless a hit is confirmed on an enemy. Meaning that if you press attack repeatedly, what your character does changes depending on whether or not the hitbox from the attack you just did dealt damage to an enemy.

In this case, Tomboy RQ Nero has two R1+melee moves; on the ground, he does the big slash-lunge launch, and in the air, he does the falling beyblade spin. BUT, if your slash-lunge ground move connects with an enemy and deals damage, when you continue to press Y, he will repeat the attack until you miss or wait too long, even though the attack has lifted him into the air.

For a long time I thought the limit on this particular move was 4 consecutive strikes, but I got 5 in that webm, so I'm not sure if there's an upper limit.

She was. Fags are just thirsty for any semblence of shipping and see romance where there is none because they are mentally stunted

I don't mean to discourage you user, I love the fact that you posted your gameplay (no one does in these threads) but I thought that was a given about Tomboy. Webm related includes that and this is my embarrassing gameplay from the first couple of days where I was experimenting with switching off breakers

Attached: breakers.webm (480x270, 2.31M)

>I thought she was freaking out about the van?
She was. user just wants to be perverted. She nearly killed herself and was freaking out but wanted to play it cool.

She was at first but then she was calm talking to Nero, did the classic Tsun "ew no" when complimented followed by the classic tsun indulgence of her real feelings after he was out of ear shot. The whole thing was as subtle as a heart attack.

I'm surrounded by Virgins

He meant does it constantly refill like the first time you fight vergil as nero, and no it doesn’t, it behaves like dantes

It's not mentioned in the movelist description. I never knew until just now fucking around with it.

>I'm surrounded by Virgins
Says the guy so desperate for sex that he sees it where there is none. Either that or you're genuinely autistic.

Thought that was just her temporarily putting up a front then returning to freaking out.
I mean considering her canon attraction to Kyrie according to the novel I could see people trying to ship it as a three way.
Just not sure about this stuff.

>Nearly kill self and freak out
>Nero makes a wise-crack
>She cracks wise back to not seem like a loser
>loses all composure after because holy shit she almost died
That's all there is to it, Nico has no romantic interest in Nero. She respects Kyrie. Kyrie has a huge fucking ass and Nero is winning at life anyway so who cares

Gonna be honest I never check movelists and then feel like a fucking moron when I find something that I've not been using all this time, like Cavaliere R's version of calibur in the air. When I was dicking around with Tomboy I thought the dash attack thing you posted was weird, is it just me or do you need to press the lock-on button despite Tomboy not having a lock on feature?

Not that user, but as a general rule anyone saying something didn't happen in a story on Yea Forums because it wasn't made explicitly clear is wrong.

Just press start at anytime. It disconnects you from the current session.
Or use a super costume

I still don't get it, why does wearing a cowboy hat make you wanna dance like MJ?

It's a reference to some low budget street performer in Japan that'd do Michael Jackson moves and yelps while wearing a white cowboy hat.

>Completely misinterprets a scene, giving a play-by-play while deconstructing it in fucking harem anime terms that don't apply
>"I'm surrounded by virgins"

Attached: nero-devil-may-cry-5.jpg (262x334, 22K)

mj black and white like a cow-boy

She literally wasn't, she freaks out excitedly because she thinks Nero is into her, she's also into Kyrie in the book. She wants a freaky three way with them, and Dante if she can.