Why aren't you playing it right now?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (460x215, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/RepleteRoughBibimbapCopyThis
youtube.com/watch?v=JDIewR1_vJM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ff8kWRJleU
youtube.com/watch?v=wU6odaJDpkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't wanna spend $60 on a single player game.

Because I'm at work, but when I get home I'll continue. Right now I'm at sunken valley, just before guardian ape, and reading everything else has said about him, I'm scared to face him.

Because I can't really make progress and don't want to spoil the game for myself looking things up. It's cool, but it does have things that annoy me like how some strong enemies you encounter in very small areas. So instead of just fighting the enemy, I'm fighting the camera to see as well

I like Sekiro, but these shill threads need to stop.

Because the only way I can do anything is to stealth cheese every encounter that has multiple enemies otherwise I get fucked.

Attached: 1278252446042.gif (295x221, 646K)

>use a mechanic the game encourages you to use
>cheese
You're a ninja, not a lumbering fatso like in the Souls games.

because I need to take periodic breaks, first From Soft game, and holy shit is it satifisfying to finally kill a boss after struggling for an hour, but also very mentally exhausting.

I'm waiting for STALKER 2 and I was never interested in this game in the first place

Three children, two of which are newborn.

Attached: 1262219285745.jpg (221x228, 13K)

Because I beat it

hitboxes.

Yeah but I'm talking about I stealth one guy, run away til they reset, get another, repeat until all 5 guys are dead

I'm working

STAIRS BRO

About to head out to get some things for the garden, have dinner with the wife and kids. Later my daughter and I will play some Yoshi then maybe after she and the boys go to bed I'll play some.

And yes I mowed my lawn today. Tomorrow is reserved for going to the park, maybe Chuck E Cheese after. Proud 36 year old boomer.

I do the same user but it's so tedious. It's tenchu with psychic ashigarus everywhere.

Attached: 1513637068134.jpg (1600x900, 300K)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I beat it a week ago. Why ARE you still playing it?

>pay

Hahaha, hohoho, hehehe!

Because I'm on demon of hatred and being casual filtered.

Kinda burning out. Like i dont really find it fun or engaging. As it just agitates me. I dont feel like im really improving, im just memorizing boss movesets and rhythms or countering their gimmick. You can die to a boss 100x and you only have to beat them once. It doesnt really seem fair, brag worthy, or satisfying.
Emma just keeps talking about Isshin being in a tower and wont fucking take my seeds and upgrade my juice bottle, so im still sitting at 3 sips. And ive got 3 more waiting to be added.
Just took care of Snake Eyes and the skinny babadook fucker. Now im at the locked door after skinny babadook claw dude. I figure im supposed to find a alternate route in the caves or something?

Attached: dooooookdooookdoook.jpg (630x315, 40K)

Can't afford it.

>I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and post memes on Yea Forums scorning others for what they do in their free time

>on a board solely dedicated to doing that thing
no less

because i'm working on my pixel shit game

I'm at work, probably play tonight. Just defeated Jewsu which took me an embarrassing 10 or so tries. Now I'm at the old lady whos tough but i feel like I will beat her soon. The ogre was easy and the snek part was great.

Really fun game so far.

>three children
>still has time to post on Yea Forums

Not sure what's more sad and pathetic, you being mad, or children who have a father who cares more about shitposting than taking care of them.

I've already beaten it and despite the fact i want to play it again i will wait for the first patch.
The game is wonderful but there's some balance problems i want to see corrected like the fact combat arts eat through your fucking talisman pool too fast for their effects.

Because I'm stuck in DaS3 so by reading the threads this week I'm assuming I couldn't even reach the second boss.

What's next, going to make a meme about being a useless piece of shit all day and reading books? Like, lol, what kind of a retard posts dumb retard shit like that?

beat it the first weekend and it has no replayability at all
better question is why you're still posting about a game like that

Just taking a break after killing Genichiro.

Did the game just peak with the lightning deflection or does it get even better?

Finished it and didn't like enough to play it again. Especially disappointed by the stealth aspect and there being zero other weapons or armor to get.

It was okay, but I prefer the Soulsborne games.
Would give this a 7.5/10 or so.

Hey man, take it how you want. I personally miss it though I wouldn't trade my kids for anything.

Quit being so jaded and go play some video games, for those that cant and those that refuse to sit on youtube and watch others do it for them.

>Babies don't sleep.
Yeah, I'm the sad and pathetic one here. How many babies you taken care of bro?

Attached: 1267419502243.png (281x285, 108K)

I'm not him, I was agreeing with you. He posted a meme scorning others for what they do in their free time (vidya) on a board dedicated to doing that thing (Yea Forums)

Why are you calling me names?

I don't make enough at work to afford 60$ games. You'll understand when you get your own place and have bills.

I’ve beaten it twice. Started another playthrough for the purification ending but honestly, I’m pretty bored. I’ve been playing it everyday since release. It’s fun, but I need a break. Bit worried about replayability. I hope, if they do release dlc, we get some new weapons and plenty of new prosthetics. There just isn’t much variety. Every playthrough is the same

I have my own place and have bills and can afford to buy things.
Maybe stop working at mcdonalds

Not him, but there's no human in the entire world that's paying attention to their kids 24/7. You would go crazy. And you can pay attention to your kids while you're on your phone. Actually that's the only thing you can do when you're taking care of them. Its the only thing that distracts you but at the same time doesn't require you to concentrate that much, so yoi don't lose sight of your kids.

I never got into the souls games.
3rd person action doesn't appeal to me.
Both this and dmc5 are not on my radar.
I'm doing Godseeker stuff in Hollow Knight. Maybe I'll buy Baba is You to mix it up.
It's not on GoG though, so I might pirate it. Serves them right for ignoring the only good store.

Attached: 1552041907219.png (1000x1000, 528K)

taking a break from dying to Isshin
fuck that guy and his old man speed

I work part time at a government nonprofit and get disability from the government. Please don't bully.

I've already beaten it

Because I'm stuck on the final boss. I can blast through the first two stages, but once that spear comes out it's game over.

The game overall is gimmicky. They clearly want you to use certain tools and techniques for specific bosses/sub bosses. You can absolutely do it without it but will struggle a lot more, so you will see most people just use those tactics because of the path of least resistance. If you are a person who likes to handicap themselves to make this harder, you will probably like playing this a few times for everyone else, the starts you learned your first time will be the same for any playthrough because of how specifically the bosses are designed.

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

sounds like a fucking dream user
wish I had that kind of life desu

For me it has peaked there. But i havent reached another boss. I'm just in front of the big badass ape. I don't know if he's better, but I don't think so. Genichiro was a damn fin boss fight. Just a duel between two outstanding swordsmen.

Just got done playing.
Next up Genichiro and not in the mood to bang my head against that particular wall.

i haven't even played dark souls 3 or bloodborne yet, i was burned out with this style of gameplay after DS2. they need to either drastically change the formula or actually *gasp* have a game with a compelling plot/story

i finished the regular ending and I don't think I want to spend the time playing through it again just for one additional boss in Owl.

I don't really think I want to do the bad guy ending bosses either.

Bro, people who are excited and want to share experiences and look for help are not shills...

Because it's a regression compared to BB and DS.

Holy fuck that's what you got out of it? The stairs are symbolic of me tripping into my wife's delicious pussy and having three nutmeats come from it. Now I can't play vidya because the stairs are never ending.

Have you even seen sweet bro and hella jeff you zoomer fuck?

Attached: 1287766664646.jpg (322x168, 8K)

Because i don't feel like it

It's anything but gimmicky tho, you discover how to handle what comes at you
I've read posts from people that beat genichiro without ever mikiri countering, I only got the firecracker after I got the 2 serpent fruits, there are a lot of ways to go about the fights. You can finish it dark souls style with only dodges.

It’s not the type of game i’m interested in at the moment. I do want to play it eventually. Which price do you think will drop first Sekiro or DMC5?

This game is pretty different. It felt like playing demons souls and learning how things work again. There is a lot less to learn though cause there is really only on play style

Because I'm shit posting from my phone while literally shitting.

Already have all achievements on steam, waiting for dlc

Where the fuck is Blackhat Badger? He said he was going back to the castle after the snake and I don't see him anywhere

>Yeah, I'm the sad and pathetic one here. How many babies you taken care of bro?

Well so far, 1, seeing as I'm taking care of responding to you stupid ass.

Just 1 hit him most of the time and run. Two hits when he falls over/does the slam. Phase 2 just run and bait and hit and run because he almost always does the scream terror shit when hes punished.

I almost beat it first try beat it convincingly second try. Im bad at deflecting but any boss that doesn't require it is a fucking cake walk.

He stays where he is until ... well some shit goes down in ashina and then you can find him close to his first spot.

He'll be there later when shit is happing in the castle

I'm not, I was commenting on his retarded ass.

Did it take anyone else a stupid amount of time to beat Isshin? I legit clocked in 10 fucking hours on him alone while I beat most of the other bosses in under 10 attempts.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Space Patrol Luluco - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2017.07.19_13.44.45].jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Ah, so you see... I was retarded all along

Wow, sort of like he could easily play vidya in his free time when he's not paying attention to his kids then.

Almost like he's trying to virtue signal about how much of a big boy he is by ironically acting like a child.

The problem is the game encourages you to use stealth but then you learn nothing about the faggy deflect/mikiri systems and get fucked for awhile once you find yourself in the first encounters with them. Its such an odd game. A lot of challenging bosses I wouldn't say I enjoyed them but they were challenging overall but the stealth/most normal enemies besides purple ninjas/bell fatties are completely and utterly pathetic.

Just bait his jump and mikiri when you can. When he does the combo which ends in a perilous that you can Mikiri, you have to not block at least one of the hits. If you guard the whole combo, you usually will be guard broken and won’t be able to mikiri. Just space yourself and mikiri. The spear phase is the hardest phase. The final phase is easy and is over quick. Won’t spoil it.

Some anecdotal evidence doesn't prove your point. There are people who mean Dark Souls fists only, no dodging, that doesn't mean that is the norm. Specific tools and techniques dramatically effect the boss fights. This is the intended way and sure you can brute force it, but they all have a gimmick and if you want to succeed quickly, that is the way to go

but thats what I'm doing it's pretty fun, beat the Ogre without problem but now I'm having trouble against the Samurai general right after that
That Emma lady told me about Dragon Rot, if I get it, it's a disease that spread either time I die? But is it when I die for real or when I use the resurrect mechanic?

what the fuck am i supposed to do at the end of divine dragon? there no more lighting to grab and running him didn't help because i couldn't hit him or grapple anything.

>you learn nothing about the faggy deflect/mikiri systems
you mean apart from the big fuck off unmissable tutorial messages and the the immortal dude who's sole purpose is for you to try out the new moves?

>But is it when I die for real or when I use the resurrect mechanic?
The former
Don't worry about it, it's pretty inconsequential and you can cure it

I can't beat the first general
I got his first health bar with the sneak attack but I can't finish him off

I only started playing the game yesterday so I'm still learning.
Webm related, how is he able to parry the red attack? I thought those were unblockable and had to be avoided with either a jump or a dodge.

Attached: parry.webm (812x660, 2.93M)

I'm watching enb and other streamers play it.
I feel anxious going into a game like this without knowing everything, at least seen the bosses' movements and all the areas and the structure of the game until the end.
I hate figuring shit out for myself, I hate missing stuff, and I hate wasting time fighting enemies multiple times just to see what kind of moves they have.

Come at me.

thrust attacks can be deflected with the right timing

lol what the fuck are you talking about? it's explained when you aquire the skill, and you can practice it on the undying guy near the dilapidated temple if you have to

Go to Isshin you dumbass

It feels a bit more broken in difficulty then Souls games had been evolving to. There are just some enemies that just ramp up in difficulty out of nowhere. Dark Knights and Red Knights usually blocked side stuff and were meant for late game beating, in this there are enemies that just stand in your way and are meant to kill you a bunch. Feels pretty cheap

Just curious, how does this game run? I want it on pc in glorious 60 fps (i don't mind turning down graphics settings to get it), but I failed the recommended specs for the canirunit site. Only my graphics card failed. I have an R9 290

Your wife's sons will thank you for defending them

I tried once yesterday before bed and got him to his last phase before I died. He doesn't seem too bad if you just wanna bait out his weak shit besides the last phase stuff you can sorta cheese past with stuns after a few hits.

Genchiro 2 was my demon i had to go get the Monk damage/latent shit and health upgrades. I beat him first try after doing so but barely. But before hand took like 12 tries of failing. I was so frustrated the last few were throwaways. Its comical DSP beat him in like 3 tries with almost the same output as i had. Im just a fucking idiot when it comes to deflecting and Mikiri counters.

Because I did everything already

Attached: 2b2f79833546679bf690ac2d8b058856.png (345x196, 38K)

Only faggots care about how other people play their games. But I think you are just trying to be edgy and get people to come argue with you. Just play the game how you want faggot, we don't care

>he actually responded
kek, knew I'd get a tug.

Lads how the FUCK do I kill demon of hatred?

Stealth helps but that's a little too much. You should probably start running a lot and spacing enemies so you can fight them one at a time, remember to get the ranged guys first, they're easy to kill and will fucking murder you while you fight the melee guys.

>paying for games
Big time lol

I got to Genichiro without deaths and now he's wiping the floor with me and everybody has aids.
Can't imagine how many million times I die to Isshin.

>having your own place and paying bills?

Game is locked to 60fps anyways so it doesn't really matter

Wow, consider me "taken care of".

Attached: 1262313881757.jpg (125x127, 9K)

The first Snakeeyes fight felt this way to me. Phantom Monk wasn't even 1/10th that gay. I swear I would go in hard get like 2-3 punishes and 2-3 blockstrings and its stamina wouldn't even be half way and one fuck up or backing off for a second and its all for nothing. Some mini bosses are scaled horribly but fuck that one is required for its area.

just started playing nioh. bought the PC GOTY complete etc. edition not too long ago for like $20.
no reason to play anything at release any more really when there's so much out there and everything is half off or less a year after release.

Because I'm pretty worn out from work, and I really want to play, but I'm worried the Ape is going to shit all over me, and I have no more side content to do until I get his flower.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Just fucking pirate the game, faggot

>*pauses every 10 seconds because kids need something*

Poorfag, just like everything else

I'm waiting for a sale. I'm not paying 60€ for it.

Why are so many people playing this game in English?

I mean subs vs dubs is personal preference but I mean, japanese developer, feudal japanese setting, and they actually made japanese audio the default, even with Activision as the publisher. It just seems like a natural pick.

nvm just had to look behind me

I'm recovering from drinking

>all these fags paying for games

I don't regret buying Nioh at launch and feel I got my moneys worth but damn it looks good now 20 bucks and all the DLC. Its a shame the PVP was so shit. It was too complex for its own good and the servers/netcode were so shit that you rubber band like crazy. The time I tried it it was literally dead outside of one Mexican I could beat well starting out and the 2 highest ranked players still playing it stun locking me out of stamina recovery.

I switched to English for a bit because Jap doesn't have a few things like ROOOBBERRRTTTTT and MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

But I had to switch it back. Who ever voices Wolf does a good job but everyone else just fucking sucks.

Because there is nothing in it to justify a second playthrough.

People who complain about the Ogre grab are fucking stupid, but you're actually bullshitting if you don't think the Snake Eyes grabs are nonsense
>jump over them 5 ft in the air, and clearly see their canon stretching into nothing
>yanked to the ground and shot in the dick
Besides that, game's fair.

Attached: b85047bc9d34519e777f4a12f5d71a8f.png (800x449, 239K)

As far as I'm concerned, the slant eyes talked texanese back then.

Why do people use subtitles? It is a Japanese game, you are not supposed to understand it if you don't speak Japanese. Why do English words appear on screen? Basically if you think people should not use the dub then people should not use subs or English menus either

the snake eyes grab has two parts: extend and pull in. they can adjust their aim inbetween. he missed the first part, but then pointed back at you and yanked you out of the air.

Most anime's are set in Japan people who like dubs like myself don't give a fuck I always wait for funimation dubs. I'm not going to learn Japanese or read subtitles just because everyone else hates american accents and is autistic about authenticity when most don't even speak the language.

Ogre is bullshit because they clearly want you to use the flame tool. You can do it without it if you want the lamest fight in the world.

I can't beat Genichiro's second form.

Holy fuck this. I literally just jumped backwards to avoid Giant Ape and Ogres grabs and besides once with Ogre well being in his face it never got me. Also jumping back and deflecting beats Ogres entire moveset anyways.

But
>Jump up or to the side as Snakeeyez whiffs gun head at the air
>Magical whirlpool like animation warping me into the gun barrel.

I don't agree with the game being totally fair since some tracking is nonsense even if you can wait until the last second to dodge the moves most of the time there is no reason why bosses need to track so hard to feel gay as fuck.

japan still gets ROBERTOOOOOOO though

Waiting for a sale. I'll hear about up until that point anyway.

It literally didn't do it for me, which is why I switched to English for a bit.

I guess I just got hoed.

reading subtitles isn't even hard you room temperature IQ mong. im fully immersed with the english sub and when i remember back to what people said i remember it in english but with their japanese voices.

You suck then. All you have to do with sneak eyes is jump backwards out of the gran, stop straight up or into her. I have never had her grab me in mid air if I was jumping back

I don't really think interface is the same thing as audio.

It's just a more natural-sounding performance and it helps the ~atmosphere~

>Fully immersed
>english sub
Words on the screen sound really immersive

I've been given rice specifically for Kuro but Ashina is already under attack.

Will I still get the opportunity to give the rice to Kuro ?

I'm farming my Rathalos mount in FFXIV

read a book faggot

you're reading english words on the screen either way, man. Japanese audio doesn't change anything other than make the audio fit the visuals.

English subs do not fit the visuals

I forget that I reading subtitles most of the time, so yes, i am fully immersed

This might be the greatest game to have ever come out of Japan

I just got to Demon of Hatred and holy fuck, the ride up to this point has been insane

>The actual dynamic world that changes as you progress, snow falling, night time etc
>The fucking all out war going on at the castle, fucking dudes and guns and fire everywhere
>Bosses you can eavesdrop on and listen to
>Guy in a fucking pot who wants to be a fishy
>Girl who attacks you if you don't notice her
>Giant fucking monkey that gets back up after you cut its head off
>Underwater combat and movement that is actually really decent

>That tight as fuck combat where you jump slashes, bounce off their head, parry their shit in mid air and then backstab posess them

>The actual multiple endings where the game can just straight end earlier

>Tasteful dialogue from main character who doesn't make any fucking noise while you're playing unless you're in dialogue scenarios and even then it's very muted "yes, no, yes I like sweet treats"

>That FUKKKEN WORLD DESIGN where you think you're at the end and it just keeps going in real time

my fucking DICK

>mfw watching streamers die to the Ogre.

Attached: 1499636989492.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Sounds pretty dumb but you do you

Don't listen to this faggot:
You're only just now at the quarter mark of the game, there's way more insane shit coming

it’s too fucking hard man

you dumb

Show us your gameplay user. I want to see the grandmaster at work!

sekiro is go-
clips.twitch.tv/RepleteRoughBibimbapCopyThis

Stuck on the sword saint. Why the fuck do I have to fight genichiro just let me fight isshin and learn him without getting suddenly 70% off my health because genichiro suddenly decided to use a different unblockable than usual

>be me
>install Linux because fuck MS and no time for vidya anyway
>download Sekiro on a whim
>not counting the shader stutter it runs really well
>even the mod loader seems to work
I didn't plan for this.
I have things to do.

shh calm down

imagine being this retarded

you have never read a book in your life have you

played 40 hours, beat it on ng+ hardmode/kuros charm.
Now it's pretty boring. Maybe I'll play it again next year.
>1k+ hours in every souls game
Hope the next one has some replay value

Because I'm stuck on the insanely difficult final boss and I've lost all will to play because I know even if I beat him my only reward is the fucking credits.

What does a book have to do with a video game? I have never read a video game before you fucking retard. Thats the point of having animated images on the screen, but you prefer to read cause "muh immersion." It is not more immersive to read ghost words on screen in a language unfit for the game

I'm an engineer and exams are coming up, it's killing me

The only reason the notion of subs>dubs became a thing was because of genuinely bad localization of western concepts in anime by 4kids and bad voice acting in 80's and 90's anime, and European, British and Australian autists hating American accents. Funimation voice acting is genuinely on par with Japanese voice acting nowadays, and sekiro's English voices are just fine people who say otherwise are just parroting their learned elitist weeb confirmation bias.

it is shit

I'm a poornigger

Attached: 1544660194304.png (375x392, 162K)

pics of your daughter?

>had fun playing demons souls, even if i struggled
>had fun playing dark souls, even if i struggled
>had fun playing dark souls 2, was pretty easy
>had fun playing dark souls 3, even when i struggled once or twice
>play sekiro
>you die extremely fast
>playing cautiously is punished
>entire game consists of l1 spam
>bosses aren't even fun
blazing bull is such retarded dogshit of a boss. from soft has always been terrible at designing animal enemies, with their retarded erratic movement, but this? jesus christ man
i'm not even having fun with the struggle either

it's a shame too, since i really enjoy the stealthy gameplay and the level design, it's just the bosses are such fucking trash

why does the movement feel so fuckin awful?
everything else is nice but I feel like I'm moving through molasses AND slip-sliding everywhere (ESPECIALLY when I run).
That combined with the input delay is making it kind of unplayable to me. I can deflect just fine but anything else (jumping, quickstep) is fucking impossible to time consistently.

Attached: 1404420847073.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

I just finished a NG+ bell demon run, im tired

Because From Software games are shit. I played plenty of Electronic Simon Says when I was a kid.

If you're a person who has played videogames for more than 1 year of your life and you think Sekiro is too hard you need a post natal abortion

Seriously if you fucking can't beat the earliest bosses at least you were never ever good at games and you've been wasting all your time

but it is immersive.

you should be plowing through tomoe genichiro at this point.
>literally just wail on him from behind when he tries to use the mortal blade
>continue mashing attack until he parries because he's a lot more aggressive (read:careless) in tomoe mode
>parry and keep mashing attack unless he queues up either a combo attack, which is a free deathblow if you're good at parrying at this point or a jump attack, which you just block. Be prepared to stomp the stab as that's the fastest to come out, if there's any sort of delay it's probably a sweep (he does have a regular attack variant that can catch you if you jump, just hit block in midair if you see the sweep animation but not the red icon)

>my daughter

Attached: 1550870226258.gif (500x208, 925K)

Stream it

Pls respond

If you actually quit at the fucking bull that you can literally jump over every attack then you might be retarded because that's not even the quarter way mark of the game
>There are people that will quit sekiro and never get to fight the fucking dream dragon

I'm a big fan of souls and bb, I have hundred of hours on every game, and yet, I find sekiro boring. I really don't like the gameplay. The storytelling is great, but the gameplay is just no appealing.

I beat it twice.
Planning on playing BB this weekend.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: 1545504492841.jpg (768x768, 127K)

but I am, beat the sword saint last night and the demon of hatred just now. neither gave me nearly as much trouble as everyone is saying, just the usual souls tactic of throwing yourself at them for like 30 mins until you get their patterns down

Attached: isshin.webm (736x524, 2.93M)

Just circle sprint behind him until he skids into a corner and give him the old one two. You literally just have to chase his ass around.

Aw shit I just discovered you can reach ledges hanging over your head by kicking off the wall and grabbing the ledge, he flips around with shinobi magic.

>you can literally jump over every attack
no you can't, there's plenty of times where you'll try to jump or dodge and his flaming horns send you flying into the air and your retarded faggot ninja won't get up for an hour while the bull dance on your face

because ishiin is fucking my ass and he's not using lubricant

Start with two at a time. Great place to work on that is on the first level outskirts. The spot after the three dogs with all the guys and the fat ogre.
Run and slice run and slice till you get death blows and drop them.

did you fight the dragon yet
if you did then no

Blazing Bull is easy. Just run to his butt all the fight.

At some point he will ram head-first into something and somehow his posture bar will shoot through the roof even if you do nothing, so just wait for it (it's like 2-3 minutes into the fight) and poke at his rear while waiting.

>t. I'm stuck at the Sekiro equivalent of Taurus/Capra Demon

Sekiro is about 2x longer than Dark Souls basegame and probably even longer than DaS2 excluding it's DLC's

Well shit, guess I got fucked by From's luck-based ending. Fuck me for never bothering to ask for rice after the fourth time because I didn't see the point.

Cause you have no put in the time to learn it all. Souls fans expect to get and understand everything instantly, where this is a whole new type of thing. I don't believe in the "i did not like the gameplay" meme. I can play any game with an open mind and enjoy the gameplay as long as the game itself just isn't a broken mess. This game is a long way from a broken mess.

You don't like the gameplay because it does not come easy to you

nice to know that you have no argument

I beat it.

But there's like zero replayability, no builds, no different fighting style, no different paths...

I know there's another boss, but do I have to fight all the way there again in the same areas with the same enemies and same bosses JUST to get ONE new boss fight?

This is a really one and done game.

A great game with tons of fun, still a one and done.

Is it better than Dark Souls?

yes and no

>mfw I just found out you can do a mikiri counter on the vilehands straight kicks

Attached: 尋常に勝負!!.png (300x365, 90K)

ogre is retarded because you can be basically behind him and obviously out of the reach of his animation but you still get grabbed. Snake eyes is kinda retarded, but all you need to do is jump backwards.

Yes

Even with missing multiplayer, it's a better actual game by a metric fucktonne

A theoretical game with sekiro's quality but the character create and gear collectathon and multiplayer of das would be too good for this world

2x longer? Dude what? It took me 30 hours the first time, I usually do a souls game in 50-60. Now BB probably would have been 30 too if I had not done all of the chalice dungeons before finishing the game. I really don't understand people who say they have 60 hours and are like on the 4th boss, there just aren't even enough enemies in those areas for them to take that long

For me yes

I got too tired of mashing L1 and R1

you posted this thinking you were clever

Attached: 1546451206145.jpg (221x250, 9K)

this is something that annoys me about From games

I get that they don't want to spell it out but some of the fucking clues to get a good ending in this game are so obtuse, and I fluked my way into having both serpent visceras and all that shit and I got fucked because i didn't get rice cakes off the boy before I killed the dragon

how in the fuck is anyone supposed to know that

not spoonfeeding =\= being moronically arbitrary and obtuse

how anyone finds everything in any from game without the internet is entirely beyond me

Daily Reminder that if you unlock from almost every enemy (good example is purple shinobis/Owl) and stay on their left side and spam your R1 while facing away from them so your weapon clips them as a dead angle, you can get like 6 hits on them in a single string before they bug out away from you

This is a hard cheese for Owl, when he does the dagger > overhead slam, dodge to his left side, unlock and attack "away" from him but still hitting him while turning yourself in a circle to keep tracking him and he will literally be stunlocked, I got him for 10 straight hits once because he got stuck in a corner

I have to work tonight but I beat Lady Monsoon, the 'mist raven' guy with one arm, and El Toro Diablo earlier, the latter only took me 3-4 tries so I'm feeling confident in my skills. Mada Mada was annoying but that was only because I was a retard and didn't get the Ashina posture skills, once I did she was a joke.

>Story
Nah
>Sword Gameplay
Yea
>Graphics
Yea but thats a given
>Animations
Yea
>Coop
No
>PVP
No
>Builds
No
>Customization
No
>Length
For many people no
>Magic
No
>Music
No
>Replayability
For most people no

I'm really bad at telling what kind of counter I'm supposed to do. I keep dying to every death symbol in the game. I'm assuming you can deflect some, but am I just supposed to dodge others? Should I jump more?

Attached: 1411077589293.jpg (454x454, 90K)

god no

You weren't investigating and playing the game you retard

This game is REALLY fucking heavy handed with spelling shit out, characters literally tell you where to fucking go

You're supposed to return to npcs and see what they would think about the shit you found or did, but you wouldn't know that because you're antisocial and play games as such

Nice argument

You missed 3 bosses (or two, depending on how you count the Shura ending) and you can get through any non-boss NG+ stuff in about an hour if you just run past everything.

I went back and forth enough times that i got to the point I gave the rice to the boy

I just didn't go back and get his faggoty rice cakes before I murdered the dragon

Because I'm at work. And when I leave I'm spending time with my girl from some Friday night fucking. But for sure once her ass passes out I'm going to the living room and playing this game for hours. My biggest problem is my life is too busy, plus the Mortal Kombat beta is live.

Killed Lady Butterfly, Gyobu and the horse so far. This game is great, not nearly as difficult as the scrublords on this website and metacritic are making it out to be if you actually use the tools this game gives you.

Attached: 1553724658571m.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

The only one I have a hard time dealing with is when they do a floor sweep because I am so used to doing the mikiri counter move.

Is it a glitch when the headless go completely invisible for the rest of the fight? I'm assuming so but I've had it happen to me multiple times but I've never seen anyone else comment on it

hello normie

>grab
dodge, its a fromsoft grab
>thrust
get the Mikiri counter, you press dodge immediately after the DUNDUN and you do that cool step counter from the trailer
>sweep
jump, then tap jump again to curbstomp them midair

Too addicted to Space Station 13.
Sekiro is pretty good though. I kind of lost steam after beating Butterfly.

>grabs
Must dodge directly away from.
>sweeps
Must dodge/jump away or jump into them.
>thrusts
Deflect, dodge to the side or Mikri counter (stand still and dodge at the right time to step on their blade once you learn the art for it).
If all else fails, side step spam will work 75% of the time.

Thrust: mikiri counter skill.
Sweep: Jump and then jump on their head (with a few exceptions).
Grabs: Just get the fuck away, the hitboxes are too shit to risk anything. Jumping moves you faster and farther than dodging.

>buttsex
>sekiro

I wish I could trade Sekiro for the buttsex.

Are Soulsfags still seething?

Becausde I'm looking up how much I fucked up by going to new game + right away

Fuck you you double retard.

You literally miss one ending and a whole boss by not eavesdropping on a conversation you have no idea would happen.

And you get fucked out of another ending by not visiting the Divine Kid as many times as it takes for her to fall sick. Which is entirely dependent on whether or not you dispose of the rice she gives you. And that's just the start of the process. Because I'm sure that you somehow find natural to check every fucking pond of water in the game for a plot-relevant item no one hinted at existing in the first place.

>Why aren't you playing it right now?
Why should I?

Attached: achievements.jpg (948x764, 117K)

Stuck on Isshin.

you can unlock the FPS and fov

I'm on NG+ 3 about to face the Owl
I'm taking a break, geez

Yes you are sad, you gotta come into an anonymous forum and tell other anomymous people you are better than them because you have children, how pathetic can you get?

>unironically find juzou and his clones harder than owl, who i beat in a single try

his swings are so weirdly timed and nuke you if they connect.

is the only "bonfire" to the boar right after horse man?
i cannot fuckin tell if the bull is attack or being a flailing retard having a seizure

>Got to Owl
>Come back
>Save file is corrupted

Welp

Anyone knows where to find a save file that is around that part ? I don't really mind completion percentage, I just don't want to redo the whole thing again.

bull you have to fight less like the other bosses in the game. almost always be sprinting, unlike souls you can sprint in any direction while locked on here, and hit him in the ass. Guard if you think he's about to swing his head around. Just always stay on his rear.

ill keep that in mind. was too busy trying to parry his asshole

Because risk of rain 2 is out

Because I am done

Attached: sekiro_2019_03_27_03_27_25_855.jpg (1920x1080, 1002K)

How did that happen?

no PvP
no co-op
no reason to keep playing. sad!

Like I'd fucking now. Voodoo magic man cursed me I guess.

Cuz my PS4 Pro overheated and I have to send it in to Sony for $150 plus tip.
Now I have to buy the game again and play it on my Ecks Bocks One S.

Attached: 1553886986686.png (1440x1080, 1.79M)

>no co-op
so you're mad because you couldnt beat the ogre

I beat Isshin last night.

i dont play anymore because isshin is too hard

>Hyped up for Owl's second fight I heard so much about
>Almost to the end of the game, so I look up how to get to it
>Turns out I got locked out of at least one hour of a fun boss because I didn't stealth while walking down stairs

Welp

I got all achievements and beat ng+4 with both debuffs
what do I do now? I'd like to go help people or go murder people but From won't let me

>Killed Lady Butterfly, Gyobu and the horse so far. This game is great, not nearly as difficult as the scrublords on this website and metacritic are making it out to be if you actually use the tools this game gives you.

if you think those two bosses represent the difficulty you're in for a surprise down the road..

don't have enough divine confetti and i've been drinking after doing a bunch of work all week. I aint tryna spread no dragon rot. Tomorrow after the gym imma kill that fake as ghost monk.

Attached: monkey-business.gif (921x1168, 335K)

?
I though these midget fucks were ministry's assassins. What the fuck do they mean by Genichiro being on their side?

Attached: 20190329223653_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1006K)

What if you
Wanted to protect the Lord and fulfill your father's wish
But Divine Child said
I apologize, Shinobi of the Divine Heir. The harvest is not yet ready

I think career employment and age have killed my motivation to do the grind.

You got to the last boss in one day?

Got bored after ng+3, game essentially becomes a boss rush at that point. Starting a new game is pointless, I'll end up with the same character but with my toys taken away from me

if it was Souls or BB, I'd be trying out different builds, weapons, fashion or making dumb RP characters to fuck about with online. I think I'm done with Sekiro for now

It's a good game, I've just came to rely on From for replayability, and this game doesn't have any

I'm taking a break after killing Demon of Hatred. Then I'll go in, mop up whatever sidequests remain and head off to the final boss. Speaking of the Demon of Hatred, it seems pretty clear to me that he's the sculptor, right? Just looking for confirmation on that.

I'm just watching some random videos.

Just beat it.

K I N O

I wish this game had better cover art

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

t. conquered

but I will be in like 30 mins

This

He is. Don't forget to talk to granny in nearby castle. Seriously, I just beat both of them right now and demon nowhere near last boss - but once you figure out tactic on 2 and 3 phases of last boss he's easy

What?

Attached: 5748547381447.jpg (455x373, 49K)

Because I'm stuck on Corrupted Monk.

Already beat it. Nothing left to do.

That dummy is a shit partner, might as well have given me a punching bag

I've only got the Ashina, Proshtetic, and Shinobi skill trees unlocked and I just beat Genshiro and rescued my Lord. Have I missed any so far? I've been down to the spoopy zombie town and tried to explore the temple but I only got as far as the centipede priest and couldnt get any farther. I've also raided the gun fort.

quads don't lie, conquered.

NG+ and other endings/bosses

Attached: 1386355423568.gif (404x349, 49K)

He's a real dick hole. It seems like that fight takes forever.

Being cucked out of an ending and a bossfight seriously fucked over my motivation. Like I actually tried to go in blind and I get fucked over with less content.

Might just go back to Darkest Dungeon.

because I'm getting tired of playing a manlet cuck that gets deleted by two hits from any respectable enemy but has to chip away their several healthbars like a fucking retard

Seriously, it's like this game was made to ridicule manlets.

Attached: 20190329200436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Is there any point in doing NG+ or is it literally just there for speedrunning autism purposes?

It isn't a mech game.

Attached: Jack-o.(Character).full.483448.jpg (631x587, 149K)

K
I
N
O

Attached: 20190328181352_4.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

You can skip 2 of her first phases by doing deathblows on her from above.

If its the ghost one. Snap Seeds rape that bitch. You can also abuse firecrackers and use confetti for extra damage. If

I was able to stealth deathblow the shichimen warrior in fountainhead once but can't anymore wtf, how to do it?

But it does in Japan

Attached: CKNRpai.jpg (1196x1500, 540K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1553467926822.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Cuz I'm taking a fat shit ight back off

People who have kids are generally pretty sad and pathetic. They obsess over lineage because their own lives are empty and pointless.

I beat NG and NG+ already. Game isn't really worth replaying beyond that. Maybe in a year.

I just finish playing it. I just passed the bull. That was the lamest boss so far. He just a big flailing jackass who you can easily paralyze with the firecracker and wail on until it dies. I hope there aren't more bosses like that.

How? The monk only appears after you enter the boss area.
It's the ghost one.

Can’t beat this motherfucker and I’m taking a break from the game

Attached: D18174AD-DB05-4E5B-B8C6-3608A5321C5F.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Where is this relevant other than the stairs to the castle? Even there you just ninja star them to death

I think those bosses were mildly challenging, mostly just an issue of learning the game early on. Looking forward to the hard shit.

hi

Having a girlfriend who loves to have sex is great, but after all the fucking I kind of just want to sit back and play video games. If you're not a dumbass or an aspie, you can balance having a normal life and playing video games. Sometimes she likes to watch me play stuff.

SEKINO

Attached: 20190329220203_1.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Did anyone else find Genichiro's thrust attack to be really difficult to counter? The time for mikiri counter seems really short.

You can also skip the first phase
youtube.com/watch?v=JDIewR1_vJM

I can't get the hang of this hyper aggressive fighting style, so it's very frustrating.
I think I'll get there at some point, but as of now I'm getting buttslammed left and right.

Attached: 1358879380010.png (645x773, 42K)

dodge into him when he attacks. not when the sign just popped up.

The online elements were a big reason why I enjoyed the souls games. Would I still like Sekiro?

>It's the ghost one.
Oh, well good luck I guess.

Wrong monk.

I'm pretty surprised that so many Soulsfans just have 0 experience with action games. I was under the impression this was the "hardcore" gaming crowd.

I have to wait for my next paycheck so I can buy a new GPU since my 980TI shit the bed

Because I beat the game last night but now I have to go look for all of the shit I missed (koi scales, lapis lazuli, mask fragments) and that just sounds tedious because there are no good collectibles guides out yet for Sekiro

Attached: 1504898964583.webm (426x426, 732K)

shh dragon priestess is sleeping, dont wake her!

Attached: 20190325023947_1.jpg (408x501, 32K)

Japan always gets better covers

just finished my session
beat the corrupted monk so i can swim now
gonna check all the rivers tomorrow

Yo, how the fuck do I get this item? I could see a ledge leading to it from the other side, at the river, but I've got no way to reach that ledge, unless I'm missing something.

Attached: 20190326183025_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Is she the Corrupted Monk's human form?

And I thought RE2 gonna be GOTY.. From soft is fucking BASED

Attached: yessss.jpg (509x509, 46K)

That’s why you are supposed to constantly sprint behind him and stay on that big angus ass. Fire crackers for when he looks like he’s about to lay pipe

Every modern Fromsoftware title has been like that

Attached: uLtJ17Q.jpg (1196x1500, 494K)

I don’t play fromshit games

Fuck this guy in particular, god damn...

Attached: 20190327155240_1.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>mfw

Attached: 6A026900-70CB-4F08-9DD5-AF5B50C2ACC0.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

You only exist and can waste time posting about games because of people who have kids. End your genetic line with yourself if you wish but don't disparage others for helping to continue the human race. And if you don't enjoy life, do the honourable thing and end yourself.

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_7_6_6_5_15645667-1-eng-GB_thu (3712x2088, 515K)

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Because Owl in NG+ at the Hirata Estate is a piece of shit and I can't kill him

Literally just crouch and walk through. Took some time before I figured it out lol

Havin a long fight with Genchy, getting to his third phase every 1 in 10 times

It’s cause they’re scared.

I'm not home from university for another week and I'm really interested in it so I ended up watching a let's play of most of the game and ruined it for myself.

only demon of hatred and endboss left and like always i am hesitant to actually finish the game now that i am at the very end

Just killed 100s of monkeys because I didn't know what tree Emma was going on about.
Taking a break because I see that ape everyone is bitching about and I dont want to go to sleep tilted.

got some carp scaled kiddo?

Attached: 20190325015929_1.jpg (315x375, 19K)

I got to Lady Butterfly. I have never been so confused in a video game before. I think I wasted that snap seed too.

Attached: 1476488453009.jpg (310x314, 26K)

> guy

Attached: 1544977766992.gif (250x250, 1.89M)

Is Raging Bull the right general direction for finding some Monk skills?

I was as well. Actual final boss took me hours of learning too. I really wanted to get to NG+ though, that was my motivation.

Faggots like you are ruining videogames

I'd need to kill him for the anal bead at some point either way, though.

you can some ofe them but it will posture break you. some bosses rekt your shit after a posture break

my wife says we cant afford it

good job proving him right. what a sad, insecure empty loser you are. your kids probably disrespect on you daily.

I suck too much at it.

Isshin is at the tower where you come out from when you go to the roof to fight Genichiro, just start from the dojo idol until the boss arena and you will find him sitting down

The regular ones are Senpou spies/assassins/cleaners/etc

Hardcore *autistic* crowd
FTFY

>straight """people"""

Attached: 1551808836514.jpg (650x650, 91K)

That Ape is a great fight. He'll piss you off but he's the reason you play games like these.
I'd honestly recommend doing some throwaway fights against him to let your brain sleep on the moveset, if that trick works for you.

Wait I can teleport behind people with my katana in this game? Picked the fuck up

Don't feel bad user, i first tried a fair amount of mini bosses and some bosses after i learned how to parry and gained practice and that nigger got me killed so fucking much man, keep going, when you can fuck him in the first pase without using more than one gourd you are pretty close to beat him, from that point on either keep dying until you are a god or pray for good rng so he doesn't spam his more hard to dodge attacks.

still surprised that literal autists haven't played other games

is this some kind of dank meme im too normie to understand?

Because I've finished a playthrough. It's a good game but it's not the GOTD or GOTY like people are sperging about

Everybody's getting dragon rot while I keep dying to Lady Butterfly. How many phases is this fight?

Attached: YAY.jpg (363x211, 15K)

He's saying you're a spineless subhuman cuck who sold his soul to a worthless vapid roastie. He's right.

Just stopped playing for today, its late and im tired.

Attached: yP0r017.jpg (680x418, 95K)

I fought the guy that guards that skill so much the first boss was easy by comparison.

One, just like it says on her HP bar

How the fuck am I supposed to get to learn anything ever in this game? There's no time. That pike guy destroyed me like 100 times, finally got past him, now there's some big ogre dude on a bridge with two archers behind him and maybe some other enemy. Its bad enough I have no idea what this ogre does, does he really need all this backup as well fucking shooting at me too? What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1478227841782.jpg (654x862, 194K)

Did everything in the game a few hours ago, just have the last boss to finish up. Really liked the overall experience and can't wait for DLC, the last area of the game was pure joy.

Attached: 1499435866611.gif (350x196, 1.7M)

I'm so glad I'll never be a conquered shitter like you.

sauce on this pic?

Oh I got the illusion thing afterwards, which I thought I could get rid of with the snap seed. Nothing happened so I just assumed it was a multiphase fight. I ended up dying to her.

just b urself

The guy's a moron but you didn't have to murder him like that

What's the best pre-Owl grinding spot?

This was helpful, thanks

Attached: 1478302568046.jpg (232x260, 16K)

The archers and gunmen go down in one stab or a few slashes, just kill them all first quickly while sprinting and dodging around. One of them runs away behind that big hammer guy if you don't kill him quickly.

The big guy is nothing, just hit him a few times in between dodging away from him.

it doesn't look anywhere near as good as BB and fromsoft is hit or miss.

>How... my blood boils
>*5 seconds later*
>Hesitation is defeat

Attached: 1552345443698.jpg (580x548, 34K)

No easy mode. I refuse to play games that doesn't respect me enough to add an easy mode.

I just got the scented rock from the cave after beating corrupted monk what do I do now?

So, for any historyfags in the thread answer me this. If Japan was filled with demons, giant monkies and warriors could shoot lighning and wind from their swords, how did they lose when America invaded in the 1800s?

Holy shit, Great Shinobi Owl's theme is literally Onikage's theme from Tenchu.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ff8kWRJleU

youtube.com/watch?v=wU6odaJDpkM

BB is not on PC so Sekiro looks better by default.
I still like BB a lot.

Imagine being a pleb that actually fights the monk. Here is a golden strat if you don't suck dicks.
step 1 grapple right tree then left
step 2 wait for the stomp
step 3 stealth attack
step 4 run away from shadows and get back into the same position as first stealth kill
step 5 stealth kill again
step 6 kill it in last phase

Attached: snoop lion.jpg (500x500, 103K)

damn you are retarded dude

Kys tax leach

I meant the gameplay doesn't look as good. I like satisfying parries, but it seems like that's all the game has to offer.

What a shitty setting, they really should have gone with a fictional land inspired by fuedal Japan if the story was going to be an entirely fictional clusterfuck. Like imagine if Dark Souls name dropped European countries for no particular reason

Nice trainer

>not using a trainer
get a load of this retard

looks pretty boring

Yeah, I figured most people are cheating, this game is impossible

Tbh I don't know much of the story because the guy I watched didn't go through much of the dialogue but I've ruined experiences like seeing that big fucking snake for the first time and like 8 of the mini bosses.

Attached: 1421041405210.jpg (437x468, 55K)

because the guy who is family sharing it to me is playing right now.

This is the most I can get out of it. Was hoping I'd get a half of year of fun like other From games but I was getting pretty bored out of my skull on my last run.

Attached: FKwrNtW.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

lmao do you actually believe this

WTF IS UP WITH THIS SHIT DELAY WHENEVER I TRY TO DEFLECT, I CLICK PARRY AND IT TAKES FUCKING AGES TO DO HIS ANIMATION, LIKE WTF, HOW AM I SUPPOSSED TO TIME DEFLECTS CORRECTLY WHEN IT TAKES SO FUCKING LONG AFTER I PRESS THE BUTTON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have no idea where i missed vitality beads

Finished my first playthrough earlier today, I'll probably start up a ng+ without kuro's charm at some point.
Not being able to guard as much seems like a good challenge rather than demon bell which just buffs enemy stats.

probably the secret ending where you fight owl again

Autismals sure like to giggle when they're sperging out.

Attached: 1499730068148.jpg (700x700, 156K)

Two rotating doors hidden in Hirata and Ashina Castle. The attic where the tengu of ashina is or the Ashina Elite in Isshin's basemen after Ashina castle is on fire. At under valley on the way to gunfort behind the bonfire but before the headless that you have to dive underwater to reach the cave that he's in.

If it's not any of those you've missed some fights or didnt' dive into every body of water.

Because I finished it and it doesen't have much replay value

>a collective 94 hours
How?

Because I have a job

Do skill points take long to reach level 1 after a certain point? I don't know what may have triggered it, but a run I did earlier in the game that guaranteed at least 1 skill point now doesn't get close to filling the bar.

Beat it like the Saturday the day after it officially came out because early PC pirate on the Thursday before. There's no reason to play it anymore

Attached: tumblr_pota76bf4f1s2slho_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.22M)

It has more replay value than dark souls.

I don’t play souls games nor Souls-lites
I didn’t like darks souls 8 years ago why would I like this now?

I'm stuck on Lady Butterfly's second phase.

Attached: 1421370021332.gif (356x200, 2M)

I really like some of the bosses like Genichiro, but some of them are so utterly loathsome, tedious and just plain overlong to me that I don't think I'll ever replay this game.

fanboy pls

>buying single player games

Attached: 1468560138028.jpg (525x597, 56K)

Fuck you.

Easy. Use every art on every boss and miniboss to find out they really are shit. Use every ninja tool to find out most of them really are unusable in most situations. Test things like the numbers buffed by skills and update the wiki with this information.
Explore for secrets that haven't been found there are none

Beat the game, get shura ending, beat the game with bell spirit and additional hardships. Start a new playthrough with bell spirit and additional hardships. I had considered doing a no vit increase run but I simply can't be assed.

If somebody tells you that the other endings are "replayability" tell them to fuck off instead. It's not.

how the fuck am i supposed to get past the serpent when I'm in the cave?
it completely blocks the way to that shrine and attacks me

Puppeteer the monkey on the left.

There are two ways. You can do it the intended way by using the puppeteer ninjutsu on the monkey to lure the snake out or you can bait the snake to attack and when he's retreating quickly run out to the bridge, jump to the left side and hook onto a grapple point past the snake

I didn’t like it at first, but I’m at the riding horse guy after the ogre and I’m starting to grasp the combat. It’s a neat game, nothing too great or amazing. Solid 7/10 and nothing more, I’m interested in continuing for sure though. DS3 and BB are 100x better though.

I got other things on my plate right now + dealing with real life bullshit (biggest one is no job) so I am rarely in the mood for vidya.

>get to ashina castle
>it opens the fuck up
i'm so overhwhelmed i dont know what to tackle.
theres 7 spear dude, theres the castle after WOOOOOOOO birds. and probably another area.

Get in the castle by the rooftops after the birds and go to the top. You'll have a good time.

I'm with my friends.

>no job
>not playing vidya in your free time
??????????

ahh, thanks lads

Attached: 20190330001334_1.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

ive also come across some lone shadow dude. still haven't killed the headless ape thing in a cave. and still haven't killed lady

>didn't give Kuro his charm back
Casual

Too difficult for my scrub ass

did you not read my post?

I am dealing with bullshit that doesn't put me in the mood for vidya

at least I beat him unlike you :)

Just got home from work, gonna heat up my dinner and play it.

>Two measly heals
>Every attack will destroy your health bar
>There's multiple phases to everything

A fucking bullet hell game on the hardest difficult is easier than this game.

Attached: 1511079645063.png (184x176, 32K)

It's not even hyper aggressive, you just have to use the right defensive options. You can beat bosses without attacking at all, just deflect/mikiri/jump counter until their posture is broken. People just try dodging everything, and when that doesn't work they assume that all defence doesn't work. Just learn how to play the game, the game does everything in it's power to teach you how to play properly you just need to stop being stubborn and actually pay attention.

where are you now in the game?

I wanted a break from it at the moment.

It be like that some times

Coincidentally I've been playing it all day and I am about to go to bed. I beat 4 Headless today. I am assuming there are more, to match the sugars.
I like the exploration but I feel it suffered a little. Still, I like what I've played so far. I have a choice so far: Senpou Temple or Monkey and Snake Valley.
I've made more progress on Senpou but I get the feeling the game wants me to go through Sunken Valley, I hate feeling I might miss something if I do Senpou first and vice-versa, though these are the only 2 routes left for me to do right now. Everything else is a dead end.

maybe you should consider ending it all then.

Run to the end of the hall and position yourself behind the pillars to escape from the butterfllies she transforms the phantoms into after some time, wait until there is none left (or just kill the remaining with shurikens) and repeat what you did on phase 1, which I hope is being agressive and parrying when she breaks your attack with a parry, also throwing shurikens when she is in the air.

Attached: 39B647C4-440D-4CAC-B484-9120BB6387DE.png (749x960, 335K)

Just try again, you get a bit better everytime you fail so you will eventually overtake any obstacle.

I've beaten every dark souls (who cares if I summoned people for help) so I know a hard game when I see one.

I actually just beat her after brute forcing her nonstop. You have to be so fucking aggressive in this game, it's crazy. Just full on AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU at all times. I'm hammering away at my right bumper like a fucking lunatic and it ended up working.

With proper deflections included, of course.

Attached: 1418215874384.gif (200x200, 27K)

saved

Attached: 1530041041367.jpg (525x588, 57K)

I beat long arm centipede giraffe after fighting off Genichiro and beating him, it is so satisfying to feel that you are getting better each time tou fail, and then just being able to parry everything a dangerous enemy throws at you, literally looking like a dance of blades, my dick always get really hard when it happens.

Attached: DEDA4681-3791-4F02-B5BA-840FC70B72A8.png (500x334, 236K)

why was this fight easier than the one in hidden village?

Nice

god I love being a lumbering fatso

Nice. That is the way to go, the game wants to tell you it is not dark souls by fucking you up if you are passive. The truth is that every enemy needs a different strategy, next thing the game will force you to learn is the focus on parrying.

Doujin when?

Attached: 2B97010A-950E-4E68-91E5-DA6111ED3E90.jpg (564x676, 75K)

>ninja
>samurai
>katana

god I dislike weaboo shit
game looks like its really good tho, but I dont play a game which aesthetic doesnt fit my patrician tastes

>this MF
Sasuga shitter

Attached: AQUUhg6.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

too many inconsistent hitboxes and overall lame scripted boss fights

you can beat the entire game by circling things with hit-and-run sprint attacks due to literally nothing being able to catch the player's movement

Attached: asdf.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Sweet

ashina castle is too much and feel like i have no fucking clue where i have to go next. some stuff feels ultra tough and would be better going back doing shit i missed for more prayer beads

> those graphics
shitter and a poorfag, obviously

Attached: 1549304450501.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

man i was having so much trouble through the first phase and then i moved to the part of the stage with no flowers blocking my view of him and suddenly i was having a blast through his phases, i almost didn't want it to end, what a great fucking fight.

i lost like 7 heals to his last phase lightning attack though, fucking couldn't get the hang until the very end of his stance bar

Attached: 1548638216022.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

because i beat it
/bell bros/ ww@

Attached: bell demon.png (1624x928, 2.35M)

where should I farm exp?

fuck off, barry

but I am

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

Attached: 20190330003021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>graphics
Downscaled quality of the recording I made just in case you "that's not you"'d me
>shitter
Which one of us kept the charm
Sasuga shitter

Attached: ATwaEKk.png (117x173, 2K)

Because I just beat Owl 2, the first boss I got legitimately stuck on, and I need to calm down.

alright, link me the fucking trainer, i'll never be getting gud

Attached: 212331.jpg (1111x1207, 1.05M)

That's understandable. Owl 2 is kind of fucked up since he's one of the few bosses actually he's the only one besides ghost monk where it's actually hard as shit to posture break him without reducing his HP first.

why are you still using vlc user?

Because I'm retarded.

>Saving up money for KH3 and DMC5
>Story doesn't look as interesting as DS1 and Bloodborne
>Studying takes up most of my time and I don't want to play games where I'm not sure if they're good or not
>DS2 and DS3 left a sour taste in my mouth
>No interesting RPG mechanics to mess around with and have fun
Too bad really. I hope we'll get a second Bloodborne game in the future though.

Attached: 1549495104277.jpg (276x230, 17K)

I didn't exactly farm per se, there were some times where I'd do that but never for extensive amounts of time. when trying to get enough exp for my last levels, for the last 20-26 levels, you need more than 50k xp for that. this increases to 70k+ for the last 5 or so levels.

there isn't really any specific technique, I just ran through the game thrice to reach NG+3 (bosses give insane xp, it can fill at least 25% of your bar for the next level.) while doing a few mini-bosses here and there. at best, some enemies in NG+3 give 3k xp, and the new mobs you can find in Ashina Castle after collecting all ingredients to sever immortality give slightly more than 2k xp each. you can kill them over and over if you feel like it but most of your xp will come from bosses kill. good luck with that, it's extremely tedious

Have any tips? He keeps butt fucking me

either do runs of the blue samurai dude in the dojo area or fight the three harvester ninjas near the main hall at senpou

Yeah, I had him down below 25% before getting the deathblow in both phases.

Was just an endurance fight for me. Takes long enough that I have time to make mistakes. Even when I beat him I had no gourd left, whereas most other bosses I beat perfectly once I'd learned them since the fights didn't last very long.

Yea, I see that

I like using the noble niggers in the palace. They’re easy to kill and give lots of exp and sen

Playing a more fun game

Ror2

>buying SP games

I've watched gameplay videos and streams and asked streamers about game mechanics and it doesn't look like something I'd enjoy playing.
I'm also currently busy with DMC 5 and FF XIV

I just got done playing it, I keep losing to Isshin, but I think I missed some optional stuff so next time I play I'm just going to go and check about that instead of fighting him.

Here's the situation senpai: guardian ape second phase.

Have no idea on how to deal with that bitch. First phase? Easy as fuck. I'm pro at it. Second phase keeps stomping me.

Any tips?

Attached: 1547868399834.gif (267x320, 452K)

The real answer is that it's easier to set up default sub/dub options using VLC than it is for MPC when it comes to automatic play so I default to that when I binge anime and use MPC for everything else.

Goofy goober

Attached: 3avxEss.png (408x37, 17K)

>been stuck on a few mini-bosses early on for a while
>couldn't get into the groove
>after like 10 tries beat the one armed fuck
>suddenly in the zone
>breeze through like 3 other mini bosses and lady butterfly
I think I finally understand the game now

Attached: 1524350622820.png (367x408, 86K)

Just don't let him hit you

Just learn him. No easy way to do it, I just had to memorise all of his moves and practice countering them.

user, you still don't know how to take a hit from a lightning attack in midair and send it back at your enemies? this shit is so useful it's kind of a shame you barely use it throughout the game

>this game can't be beaten without a trainer

the absolute state of Yea Forums

I just beat the bow guy and now Emma is gone, is there any way I can use my Gourd Seeds or should I just keep progressing until she comes back or someone else shows up or something?

If we ever see a Sekiro 2 we need more than one combat art slot and maybe a somewhat customizable moveset. Think of something like Godhand where you can throw together your own combos.

Also the game needs to be harder. For instance, getting your posture broken rarely gets punished by most enemy types and bosses. The only one that really comes to mind is Owl. Healing Gourds should only give 50% of its healing instantly and the rest over time.

i thought i knew, those purple guys at fountainhead palace were ez but for some reason i could not do that to the final boss

Just beat it and going for ng+, after the last bosses everything else feels easy.

So i have been reading lately that its a waste of time to kill headless as there is no greater reward for doing so or no secret unlocked for killing them all.

Is this true?
Only thing it does it get them out of your sight ?

pls respond

you get infinite use buff consumables from them.

beat the butterfly dude and im bored already, same shit as dark souls 3 just with some feudal japan skin.

>Daddy is pounding me harder than ever last night
>come back to it today
>stomp him in three tries
Stay aggressive. Hit him twice, deflect. If he jumps back, chase him down immediately. Your attacks can interrupt both his jumps, and his perilous charge. If he does the firecracker combo, wait a couple seconds after the powder goes out, dodge into the explosion, and punish him. Stay aggressive.

Waiting a few more weeks to get a new PC and download it from my favorite private tracker for free. Eat a dick From

What said, only due them late game when you get all the confettis you want along with the apparition blocking umbrella if you want to do them at all. The exception is the underwater Headless fights since those are very easy so long as you spam dashes and lure the physical one out in the one at Fountainhead palace.

Same, really soured this fucking game for me.. Worst part is that I did the complete quest lines but they cuck you out of finishing then, thus spoiling them. Incredible really.

I'd like to finish my second Hollow Knight save first, then play some Risk of Rain 2.
Out of curiosity I pirated Sekiro to see if it would run on my toaster and it actually does get a good framerate on low settings

Attached: 1530698268879.gif (573x636, 364K)

>currently getting ass raped by Isshin's spear

help

Their items are a shittier version of candy, they expire faster and can't be upgraded by the temple arts skill

Hit and run. Deflect his downward slam to hold him still and jump over him when he jumps to do a swing; he's paused there too.. All his unblockables are a low sweep you can jump over or the AOE. Notice the gesture done before the AOE and run.
>bless your sweet soul on the next proper boss

Attached: Pocket Ash.png (400x400, 158K)

just deflect bro

"over at my buddies house waiting for him to be done his shower so i go onto Yea Forums to see what else is on and then i see this when i was thinking it too, its a sign Yea Forums this game makes me happy to enjoy video games again a challenge to always come back to whenever i have the time for it

after seeing how shallow NG+ is I lost all drive

what do you mean by shallow?

>get stuck for hours and rage and shit at minibosses (Shinobi Hunter chingchong nipnong and le wacky haha poison burp man namely)
>do the actual bosses with ease, like 2-3 tries (horseguy, lady butterfly, etc)

Attached: darkwraith mad.png (331x328, 121K)

Run away when he screams(duh).

When he does his lunging low attack. Jump over and get some free hits, it's not a sweep but it's hitbox might as well be.

Other than that look for the attack where the camera shifts outwards and he stands up, parry it and he'll be knocked down for free damage.

I've only seen his final phase twice, beating him on the second. The first try would not let me counter that lightning, I assume because jumping to slightly elevated ground will not give you enough time to do the counter before you hit the ground. The second time I was in the flat open area near the bridge and it worked perfectly fine. I fully believe that area is just janky for the lightning reversal.

I'll just wait until the inevitable "complete" edition comes out

I'm a faggot with responsibilities. I was playing it last night at least.

But I just did and I also just finished Genichiro way of Tomoe. That training during Lady Butterfly to hone my instinct and get used to the general boss mechanics really paid off.

Attached: 1529505109440.png (900x1331, 849K)

Try going to the cave you begin the game in, talk to the npc there for a nice surprise.

Who, the nigga samurai aka this game's Siegmeyer?

I beat it

Just to say I didn't quit, boss fights are not very "fun".

someone link the damn trainer pls

Attached: 411223.jpg (540x720, 91K)

you gotta let yourself get fucked to learn how to get better at it. Use all the tools as well, shuriken is underrated for crowd control.

In one of the other threads i was arguing with an autist that the stealth mechanics are so rudimentary on purpose: its for low skilled players to even out the odds until they feel more comfortable approaching the situation head on. He rejected this and insisted i must die a lot because you totally cant take on multiple enemies.

I guess he musn't have played very far, because by about the middle of the game you are farming estates for XP and gold with the curse (harder mode) enabled and I sure as fuck wasn't wasting time picking off every cunt one by one systematically.

I was. Power outtage.

KINO

Attached: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Screenshot 2019.03.30 - 02.07.24.00.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Meh, I'm not feeling it

>approaching the situation head on
Not exactly.
Every single map has many many many ways of killing everybody. Projected force whistle? Bloodmist ninjutsu. Cliff kills.

The head to head approach is perfectly doable. But with the number of ways to literally wipe up every enemy in the game, on top of it being far faster than going head to head, it sure as shit don't seem that it was the designed way. You have the fan for backstab ninjutsu in the heat of combat. You have flipovers for fights you win. The first thing they give you is bloodmist.

They certainly didn't make it "rudimentary" on purpose. There are tons of ways to actually interact with the stealth. It's just that the enemy AI can't deal with it so they die or glitch out when returning to pathing when drawn out by one of the many distraction methods.

Because I played it for like 4 hours straight earlier today
I was grinding for skill points in mibu village while listening to the phil hendrie podcast

I'm at work.

>Hesitation is defeat

Attached: 1544536334325.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

i felt that, i was touching the ground before the reversal animation ended. Most of the hardship of this battle is in the stage

git gud

Does treating people to booze actually do something useful?

I just randomly did it.

L O R E

flavor text basically

What is the best place to grind after the bull fight?

so developers can make other games you retarded piece of shit

Just a chat with who you give it to.

on your mom's pussy

inflated numbers only
no new enemies
no new content
NOTHING
just more damage

why only dark souls 2 tried? fucking shit

you also regain posture slower

Cause I beat it.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (800x500, 91K)

ONE

I havent played a from game since dark souls, but i plan to try dark souls 3 when i finish sekiro.
I hope its as fun.

>git gud

>red posture on last phase
>Hesitation is defeat

Attached: 1543601523240.jpg (437x431, 28K)