Attached: XC2_Rex.png (310x438, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ir_dwZ0nedo?t=188
youtube.com/watch?v=fPlGhP88IpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>better design

>better design
nah, I like XC2 a lot but Rex's design is a mess

Attached: 1518414811756.png (1198x1200, 259K)

One of the worst designs ever, not even kidding. Also XB2 is the worst Nintendo game since Sticker Star

>Rex's design is a mess
Please elaborate. Mind you "I wouldn't wear those pants" is not a valid criticism.

Rex was too new retards, Sakurai said it himself

>>more popular
>>better design
>>from a better game
I seriously hope you don't believe any of these things

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>better design
Ok honey no you can’t even justify this. His artwork/design is badass in his other outfit though

>more popular
>Better design
>from a better game

Attached: 1552683787900.png (750x768, 594K)

>Mind you "I wouldn't wear those pants" is not a valid criticism.
But "those pants look fucking stupid and drag the character design through the mud" is.
>inb4 muh diving suit
Not an excuse, they could have made the diving suit look better.

Did you miss Sakurai literally explaining why xbc2 couldn't be in smash (literally just because it came out too late in smash development) and he even APOLOGIZED for it. Nintendo higher ups choose the DLC this time so there was nothing Sakurai could do.

Apparently Corrin wasn't

finished the game today. I really liked it.

Why not Isaac?

Smash 4 DLC wasn’t planned ahead of time.

>more popular
>better design
>from a better game

I respectfully disagree with you faggot.

Zeke should've been the main character of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
>actually a good design
>interesting backstory
>has personality
>Pandoria is best girl

>better design
OH NO NO NO

R E N T
F R E E

Attached: Screenshot_2015-12-19-00-45-37-1.png (448x535, 256K)

It's better than Joker's
Joker's, as cool as it is, also says nothing about the character other than 'cool guy'.
I'm equally inclined to say Joker looks like a Vampire as he does a Phantom Thief

The game would be a thousand times better. I dropped the fuck out of Rex once I got Zeke. God, Rex is such a fucking little bitch.

>irrelevant
>from a terrible game
>fanbase is insufferable

"It looks stupid" is not a criticism, neither is "it should be better". Is it unrealistic within the setting? Is it forgettable? Is it thematically inappropriate? Does it make the character hard to see on a busy screen?

>more popular
>better design
>from a better game

thats an omega fucking yikes from me dawg

What the fuck are you supposed to read from Rex? That he's a JRPG protagonist?

that's too much random unnecessary detail. Some examples:
>why are there 3 belts on his outfit, none of which serving their purpose as a belt?
>why is he wearing belts over a swimsuit at all?
>why are there random cogs attached to his outfit?
>why are one of his arms completely bare, yet he still has both gloves on

Also, it's supposed to be a diving suit but none of its design makes sense as a diving suit, not even within the world they've created - another diving suit shown in the game makes far more design sense than Rex's ridiculous outfit. Pic related

Attached: 2018051003022000-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

>better design
It grew on me but it doesn't hold a candle to Joker

Isaac is more popular than Joker.

>that's
there's

The diving suit closes when he’s actually diving, I assume it can just open up for ventilation.

You can't be this fucking delusional.

>another diving suit shown in the game makes far more design sense than Rex's ridiculous outfit. Pic related
You know your pic is literally just a yellow palette swap of Rex's outfit, right?

lmao XC2 design is shit, especially Rex. Plus your frachise is niche. Seethe, xenocuck :^)

>more popular

Persona 5 gets threads almost daily. The only thing I ever see from XBC2 is the week of thatbone girl dancing and looking really uncomfortable about it.

Just stop

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE*

>You know your pic is literally just a yellow palette swap of Rex's outfit, right?
no it isn't, look at it again - there's more material, it's actually a properly closed suit and could feasibly work as a diving outfit within the context of the game. Rex's has holes everywhere for no discernible reason; doesn't look practical nor comfortable.

Nobody will remember Joker in a year once the novelty of him being in Smash wears off. Isaac is from one of the greatest JRPGS ever made.

true, the closed version looks a lot better - I wish they used that design (just with the helmet open) instead of this ridiculous bullshit with the belts.

The belts are all clearly attached to his leg plates.
Cogs are clearly decorative, you might have noticed that humans tend to decorate their outfits.
He wears the glove that has his grappling hook attached to it.
youtu.be/Ir_dwZ0nedo?t=188
Rex's standard outfit is a stripped down version of that suit. You haven't played the game and you're an idiot.

>Nobody will remember Joker in a year once the novelty of him being in Smash wears off.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>Isaac is from one of the greatest JRPGS ever made.
*WHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEE*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1513544432527.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

Did you never use a salvaging point? Or hell, pay attention to any of the cutscenes where he's shown salvaging?
Pic related is the same suit without the helmet and oxygen(?) tank on the front.

Attached: 1531338918760.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

I have played the game, I'm saying that the main outfit he has looks like shit and doesn't make sense compared to the full suit - which is what, imo, he SHOULD have as the default outfit instead. Also, those belts aren't attached to the let plates at all, that doesn't physically make sense - especially the middle belt, which is on the inside above a swimsuit undergarment.

I know you are not talking shit about XB2 because of some dickhead spamming one webm when Persona literally have a dancing game which is also been spam with the "Defend this Personafags" you fucking faggot!!!

LMAO! This kills the Isaac cuck, the only people that give a shit about Isaac are West Coasters

Attached: 0a5dfe9d-ef47-470a-bfdb-70dda5c55ce2.png (1149x612, 34K)

see the full suit looks far better than his standard design. Even the outfit you get around ch8 is better than the default one.

You're unsalvegable beyond hope. Seek help.

>I have played the game
Too late to backpedal now, you already threw that out when you denied it was a recolor.
So either you
1. Played it for five minutes
2. Watched trailers

>>actually a Nintendo character
There's the problem, retard.

Attached: Virgin Chad persona xenoblade.png (2518x1122, 336K)

are you pretending to be retarded?

Maybe Binding of's Isaac, but certainly not not Golden Dead Game's.

>better design
Stopped reading there

it's KH1 Sora painted blue

I agree. But Nia's outfit in that heart to heart is definitely a recolor of his salvaging suit, so I'm not sure why you're claiming it isn't.

Rex was literally made to be as generic as possible, no he does not have a better design. Glad your beta shota who comes from a weeb game was scrapped and chad Joker was added instead

>when you denied it was a recolor
literally what the fuck are you talking about, I have 100+ hours in this game. Hell, I took that screenshot myself a while ago, even. I have others too.

Attached: 2018061209285400-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Are you?

I meant that it's not a recolour of his normal outfit (i.e. the "open" version you have for most of the game)

>Isaac Smash
>Not Isaac Golden Sun
Retard

Attached: Screenshot (42).png (1182x556, 36K)

>I'M NOT DUMB, YOU ARE
okay retard, go back to your imaginary world where Isaac is more popular than the main character of one of the best selling games of 2016

>even less
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>more popular
>better design
>from a better game
>Xenoblade 2 fags actually believe this

Attached: 1544127482478.jpg (801x451, 34K)

>Why not Rex instead of Joker?
Money, are you retarded?
>>actually a Nintendo character
Persona q2 actually exists
>>more popular
Not really.
>>better design
Subjective
>>from a better game
Also subjective.

You should really consider to kys before touching a keyboard ever again.

Attached: 1549706029675.jpg (750x399, 56K)

playing Rex as a mii is good enough for me
destroying people with miis is the funniest thing to do, making it rex makes it all the better

pic related, my save file. All this because of a misunderstanding, try reading more carefully next time before jumping to conclusions and throwing around accusations.

Attached: 2019032919385500-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

>better design

Rex has one of the most retarded designs of any video character.

He was too late and making characters is a lot of work.
Probably will be “Free” DLC in the future like Plant

Joker's design is far better, the fuck

>b-but he looks boring he's just an unassuming megane boy
Literally never played P5 and learned that's an integral and intended facet of his design plot-wise

>better design
If we're talking about this chad one, sure.

Attached: rexmasterportrait.png (200x200, 56K)

/Thread

But from what I understand, the complaint you were making in your original post was that his outfit doesn't make sense as a diving suit (because it isn't properly closed), while the suit Nia's wearing in your picture did.
But that's just a recolor of the exact same outfit in the mode that Rex uses when he's actually diving, so I don't really get the 'it doesn't make sense' complaint. He wears the full suit when he needs it, and uses the stripped down version for everything else.

Attached: 1522378212956.png (1007x685, 240K)

Objectively speaking, in 20 years from now Persona 5 will be remembered as the critically acclaimed, but braindead and casualized game of the Persona series from proper Persona fans whilst Xenoblade 2 will appreciated as the only good game in the Xeno franchise since Xenosaga 3.

>Why do anime characters have so many belts?
The entire economy of Fictional anime worlds depends on belt sales you should know this

I’m gonna need this but with girl Corrin, pham.

Attached: 9D80C19E-D22A-405F-A269-029B59A6C3F2.jpg (835x1024, 104K)

>pants and vest are large but expose how small Rex is, emphasizing his youth and size without any other character for scale
>diving suit helmet indicates his job (even if it is hard to see at times)
There are things I don't like about his design too like the particular expression or pose but the design on the whole expresses a bit of his role in the story and his background and personality

>but braindead and casualized game of the Persona series
Please tell me you mean Persona 4

>But that's just a recolor of the exact same outfit in the mode that Rex uses when he's actually diving
I wasn't making a comparison to when he's actually diving, though, I was making a comparison to his default outfit and how it's a poor design. All my previous posts were also about the design of his default look, not the full diving variation. The reason I say it doesn't make sense is mostly because of those fucking belts and where they're attached and...just, why are they even there?

God I hate game shilling characters so much, they are always such a fucking snore like Villager or Inkling. If you want a Xenoblade 2 rep, why not one of the waifus? They’re basically the selling point of the game, no one playing the game actually likes Rex, pick the icon or selling point of the game. That’s like adding Pokémon trainers like Red and Trainer Sun as fighters instead of the Pokémon

At this point I would definitely rather have another trainer. Can you imagine if we'd got Lillie and Nebby or Nihilego Lusamine instead of fucking Incineroar?

>*dabs on Rex and Elma*

Attached: KOS-MOS in smash.jpg (1200x1080, 193K)

>Nihilego Lusamine
Now that I think about it, I never knew how much I wanted this

whats so great about Joker design?

He's so CUTE

Hackurai definitely doesn't have good enough taste to pick such a earkino list.

Attached: Music .jpg (1110x900, 128K)

I’d be so goddamn down with this and I’d instantly get over getting cucked for Incineroar if it happened, you have no idea.

Attached: E6604A00-34FE-48EA-B031-3F4DAA67F505.jpg (550x700, 272K)

No he is clearly talking about 5.

>better design

Attached: 115.png (217x211, 18K)

Rex has really shitty character design. Also, Sakurai is a big fan of Persona.

how THE FUCK do I beat Malos in Chapter 7. I've been steam rolling all the bosses until now.

You mean the solo Malos fight? Just complete Nia's affinity chart a bit so she's more useful as a Blade and equip anti-shackle gear. For the Jin + Malos fight focus on Malos since he's gonna taunt you into attacking him anyway and that way you won't be counter-launched by Jin's Stunned Swallow.

Malos gets real easy if you control Tora and use your avoid art on QT to dodge all his big moves.

sakurai said sorry he couldnt make rex in time. maybe later on dlc char

a-user??

Doesn't matter. DLC wasn't started till they announced that they finalized the session pass roster.

Sorry you can't deal with reality idiot. Only a drooling retard would believe no name persona generic protag is more well known than the star of one of Nintendo's iconic franchises.

>iconic
Real delusion right there

Attached: 1544572000536.png (930x894, 398K)

>from a better game

Attached: 1512357454648.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

so your main complaint of the game is a cutscene?

>better design

Attached: look! a faggot!.webm (720x480, 875K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fPlGhP88IpA
Persona 5 has an entire spin-off game of cringe weeb shit. That's just one scene.

His design is the sole reason I lack interest for his game.

Pyra/Mythra's designs were the redemption- and even still, I avoid that game

Attached: 1536632565679.gif (320x213, 894K)

Of course Yea Forums would defend Rex's awful design. No matter how bad something is there will always be some contrarian faggots on Yea Forums

>more popular and better design

Yeeeeeeah this is where you're just lying..

Joker's design is generic edgelord garbage so of course Rex is better.

generic is still better than ugly
and edgelord is still better than shonenshit

it looks gayer than me sucking on your dad's fat knob while your mom pegs my raw red butthole.