Comfy Nintendo Switch thread

What are you playing this Friday?
What games are you planning to get?
Any hidden gems you're playin?

Attached: IMG_20190329_125827.jpg (3264x2448, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8X8BM0nu9k
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKQ9y0fWpI
youtu.be/2b1jdyTmmkc?t=994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Playing xb2
Plan to get hollow knight

Planning on buying one and getting Smash. Then after, DK Tropical Freeze (Never played it), Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and some Mario shit.

>What are you playing this Friday?
Civ 6
>What games are you planning to get?
Maybe Cuphead when it comes out
>Any hidden gems you're playin?
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy

Stardew Valley
Links Awaking
No hidden gems...maybe make a suggestion for me

Yoshi/Disgaea/Trials Rising
Cuphead, Dragon Ball Heroes.
BABA IS YOU

>baba is you
>hidden gem
nigger it's been in top 3 on eshop since release

You got a lot of problems, don't you?

Is there a way to have something that lets you save edit shit while still going online? Or is it still a case of dancing around backups and shit

>Bloodstained RotN runs like shit on the Switch
F

So the concensus is that Dragon Marked for Death is pretty eh singleplayer right? It looks fun, but eh sounds like it's not entirely worth it.

>playing
XBC2: Torna
>looking forward to
Tales of vesperia

there's no games on this piece of shit, I haven't loaded it up in months. when is animal crossing again?

Yes, but it's also pretty eh multiplayer.

>playing
Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon
>looking forward to
Cuphead, Our World is Ended, Kotodama, Atelier Lulua

I'm trying to decide between getting blaster master 1+2 or Yoshi. What do you guys think?

Playing around with Dragon Marked for Death. Got a few new quests and such to fuck around with.

Leaning hard on Blaster Master 1+2. Games were more than worth the price. Can't say anything about Yoshi. Haven't even played the demo yet.

Attached: death.jpg (862x1200, 232K)

just beat croma on floor 30 of the clock tower in chocobo's mystery dungeon.
cadence of hyrule, link's awakening remake, dqxi s, the grandia hd versions, digimon survive, and rune factory 4 special when they come out.
brave dungeon

Attached: FFXIV_Alpha_Render_01.png (624x947, 603K)

I just checked the dragon marked for death game. Are there 2 versions? It seems like dragon crown. Am i wrong?

TUROK. The switch version is awesome

So is the VII port shit or alright?

Source?

Attached: 1318562278001.jpg (193x245, 10K)

Well that too, but it's not like I have any friends. Oh well, maybe if I can get it cheaper sometime down the line.
The Blaster Master Zero games are real fucking good. I would hightly reccommend them.
Two digital versions, each contain two of the four characters but are otherwise the full game, you can get the other two as DLC if you so wish, physical version is all four and some DLC to come or something like that.

Just bought a physical copy of Octopath Travler. Going to pop it open after work.

Although the Gamestop employee was nice enough to remind me that there is an Octopath Travler demo that carries your save file over if you have the full game. So he suggested I don’t open the plastic covering yet and download the demo, which was a valid point and nice of him to offer.

He said warning this game is quite a grind (it’s a jrpg i knew that) he said it also had cheesy voice acting. I remembered watching a stream of the game and had to agree. I told him maybe I’ll play it with the Japanese voice and English titles. He said ah don’t know why I didn’t think of that.

Alright experience.

Digital is split into two character packs with two characters each for fifteen or twenty bucks. Physical is both character packs and all the DLC.

I guess it's kinda like Dragon Crown. Picture a Mega Man Zero with multiplayer and loot stuffs.
youtube.com/watch?v=B8X8BM0nu9k

Going to eb games. What games should I get ?

I'll consider it when and if the new models are satisfying.

Just bought Skyrim for the switch and it’s truly a blessing to play this while laying on the sofa

Huh! This really seems like a good game. Thanks for the find dude. I'll buy it and the first blaster master zero.

>playan
Tropical freeze again. It's still one of the best platformers out there, I'm glad I didn't sell it.
>planning
Fucking ace attorney is taking so long to release. I have it prebought and the icon is just sitting on my home screen, taunting me.
>hidden gems
Not really.

Attached: best_lawyer_shocked.jpg (761x768, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKQ9y0fWpI

I got 4/6 endings for steins gate. will probably play some more this weekend

kind of wanted to get yoshi but idk the dmeo kind of sucked ass

Attached: 1446180592666.jpg (400x600, 61K)

I'm only 15 hours in but love the game so far. Great gameplay, awsome presentation, horribly shitty writing.

I'm on the fence about getting MH Generations. I didn't enjoy World and I was alright with 4U.

Are you faggots fucking for real making your own PLAYAN threads?

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

@16:34

youtu.be/2b1jdyTmmkc?t=994

REALLY fucking hope they prioritize optimizing it before the summer release because that's the version I backed for.

I was hoping the writing was alright and it was just the voice acting that was a let down. Honestly I might still fall in love with it for how classy and beautiful it looks desu

15 hours in I got really bored. none of the stories really go together. very simplistic all around. the battle system is fun but I've never really liked grinding for the sake of grinding. this is coming from a retard that spent 80 bucks on the limited edition

Attached: 1500415599386.jpg (255x223, 16K)

I fucking hate the joycons. Should I just buy pic related for 20 bucks since I'm too poor for a pro controller.

Attached: 41TdALkwmsL._AC_UL436_.jpg (436x404, 15K)

Any Mexicans here playing Mulaka?

It's created by Mexicans, it's a 3D action adventure game similar to Okami/Zelda, a hidden gem for sure.

Attached: mulaka3.jpg (700x393, 242K)

Octopath Traveler. I just have Haan't and Therion's chapter left to do.

Got it as the fourth controller for multiplayer sessions. It's pretty good for that purpose but I prefer both the Pro and using the joycons (without the grip) over using the Hori controller. It has no rumble support either. I still don't regret getting it, especially since I bought it, using a soecial voucher making it even less expansive.

It's balanced around multiplayer, so single player is a slog. Online is dead and local requires everyone to have their own Switch and copy of the game since there's no fucking split screen. Don't fall for the memes.

Can't wait to finally pull the trigger when the revision comes out this year. My list of games I want is growing constantly.

I fucking hope they add Bluetooth headphone support. It's the main thing I want, more than a performance boost.

Why is everything releasing in the summer?

Attached: 1552332514873.png (744x690, 465K)

There's a demo for blaster master zero 1, try that.

I have preordered physical of DMfD but it arrives at the end of next month

Some of the stories are very hit or miss. About half of them are pretty good and the others are just boring. I play with the English voices because I like them and Olberics voice and lines are great in English. I never have had to grind in the game. Just take Cyrus's skill off and it was perfectly fine for me.

Just be careful on which character you pick first since you will not be able to remove them until you complete their final chapter. Therion was my starting character and he has been great, I had thought he kinda sucked until I picked up his steal SP skill, then he was great. Starting with Tressa or Therion is probably the best starters since they get the extra items, but honestly it doesn't matter too much.

Video games are for children.
Children are on summer vacation.
Will get bored and beg their parents constantly for shit.

I know none of the stories go together, it’s a shame they don’t intertwine. I think i’m okay with 8 separate jrpg short-stories in one game so i will probably enjoy it.

I think i’ll start with the white robed Cleric girl first

How is piracy on the switch nowdays? Still cumbersome?

I'm chilean, but I've been interested in that game since I saw the Mulaka t-shirt in Travis Strikes Again.
How good is it? Any major flaws?

Average gamer is around 30 something.

She is probably one of the hardest ones to start with but not by too much. I didn't care much for her story until the end, but you might like it. I would play the demo then see what character and their overworld gimmick you want to deal with always in your party the whole time.

Not at all, it's pretty good

Playing BABA had made me understand what emotion the big brain wojak image is meant to convey.

Has a release date for the phyiscal edition of Cuphead been announced already?

FORTNITE

MXGP3

two days to go. Hope you like it. Majority of the complaints about the solo mode being rough have been alleviated with recent patches. Finding rooms in multiplayer seems to be a bit hard though.

Check out Golf Story if you haven't already. Fantastic game.

please

Anyone for Sma5h?

>Sma5h
That's SmUlt to you

Thanks Gamestop?

So the first one you choose will always be in your party, all the time, no matter what? Or something

Xenoblade 2. I should move on to other games since I've already finished it twice, but the post game has so much content I don't wanna drop it just yet.
I'm probably going to get FFVII and IX after I'm done with Nier. VII I've never actually played and IX is the first Final Fantasy game I played as a child.

Attached: 1798443312.png (1031x1320, 1.3M)

Shiren the wanderer is one of my facourite games ever, Pokemon MD was ok, and I absolutely hated the shit out of etrian mistery dungeon. I'm interested in chocobo but I'm scared of getting super retarded AIs like in EMD or don't get a real challenge like in PMD, but am I wrong?

After the DLC is done.

Reminder that Nintendo Labo sets are 75% off at Target

That being said I'm going to be continuing to put my vehicle kit together. Built the pedal this morning.

Smash and Deltarune
Animal crossing, pokemon Shield, FF7, Castlevania collection, Sonic Mania and Cuphead

How's Battle Chasers? worth £20?

Looking forward to resi 4
Going to play baba is you tomorrow, looks very cute

Load times are long and somewhat frequent in the Switch version. Otherwise, pretty good game.

I hope your wife has kids or something.

It's on the easier side. You could also try Tangledeep.

playing through the MMX series on Switch right now.

Finally on Sigma and I have to say this is easily one of the hardest games I've ever played in my life.

Attached: megamanx6.jpg (342x334, 31K)

Attached: notagain.png (458x1024, 299K)

Decided to buy the BOTW DLC since I never played it.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Not sure why it took me so long to play this. I'm only a short while in but its immediately a high quality video game. Also going to continue Vesperia a bit later.
Once I get paid I might go ahead and buy SRWT
Not sure if it counts as a hidden gem, but I just played through both Gunvolt games and really, really liked them. Can't wait for that Copen spinoff.

Octopath, still have to finish it
DOA, fuck censorshit.
Baba, if that's hidden

After I'm done with the MMX collection I might play Gunvolt as well and pretty much all other Megaman type games.

Playing BotW from under the american style kotatsu while also playing PSO from PC

It's a warm time in cold circumstances...

Attached: プレイしてること.png (615x341, 344K)

every character has 4 chapters. so until you do your main character's chapter 4 your stuck with them. Everyone has sub classes so dont feel too much pressure on not having skills. Take it slow.

if you do the secret dungeon. I'd recommend using everyone, some people like picking 4 characters then switching to the other 4 after finishing but I'd recommend using everyone and switching out your weakest and strongest or who would be good for the chapter and doing everyones chapter one after another. Everyones levels are more balanced that way and you dont cream the second half boss encounters because your equipment is meant for the area. to each his own

only the older switches can do it. you can check the serial numbers. and no normal online at the moment. my only draw since i actually like splatoon and smash online and mario maker is probably gonna need it too.

I'm just waiting for the revisions to hack mine