Times you've cried in a vidya

Attached: youreyesfeelheavy.png (640x479, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRWkniXDC_4
youtube.com/watch?v=uqkPCKn7PTg
youtube.com/watch?v=ihCEkJywsRY
youtube.com/watch?v=gWWlRKyYdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=D2AVskd5r3A
youtu.be/q0z-JeUY2zo
youtube.com/watch?v=5oMi9H74pjE
youtu.be/zcZWOep1680?t=1331
youtu.be/FlA7ukCt-p4
youtu.be/9QfPDmzpC2Q
youtu.be/JsLK4_Idk18
youtube.com/watch?v=ApGSVagbK58
youtube.com/watch?v=VIeqxGaZnFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6qjPj7O3g
youtube.com/watch?v=rDj_ux2KWUI
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhPsYeK-jU
youtube.com/watch?v=7V0ZKNDjx_k
youtube.com/watch?v=GQKtcJpl65s
youtube.com/watch?v=1aiYHU1Xq7s
youtube.com/watch?v=jEx7AB-c6cQ
youtu.be/HNJRRR3jKcY
youtube.com/watch?v=6qalGezr76o
youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc
youtube.com/watch?v=IRx9gnY0Mp0
youtu.be/dJ4PZaj-roY
youtube.com/watch?v=uAUrW3deAKY
youtu.be/taYbZWq-fdc
youtube.com/watch?v=hS_bQPWuzCI
youtube.com/watch?v=D4aUcOOaOFw&t=132s
youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU
youtube.com/watch?v=nRfbBe93SiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was like 10 and heavily invested in the game. 15 years later I still feel a bittersweet feeling; especially when hearing the Ending theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRWkniXDC_4

Attached: FFX Ending.jpg (640x416, 86K)

I was not prepared at all.

Attached: feels.png (512x448, 83K)

>you've cried in a vidya

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I cannot recall one time i cried because of a plot in a game except for the walking dead which doesn't even really count

>wojak

Attached: 1527456699557.png (502x525, 369K)

Vivi

when arthur died in rdr2

im not ashamed of how normie that is, it hit me like a fucking mack truck.

persona 3's ending was not that sad and its my favourite one of the bunch, grow up you fucking waifufag

DQVII was much more depressing than expected

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: lapras grant my heart's desire.jpg (640x480, 38K)

the final fight in Spider-Man PS4
iv always been weak to Peter suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=uqkPCKn7PTg

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 505K)

The Persona 3 ending is overrated as fuck, Aigis is such a shoehorned character that I couldn't give less of a fuck about her.

Attached: 1509764947965.jpg (534x640, 43K)

Never, But I have cried in other media

This one got to me, but it couldn't compare to Makoto opening the gift Majima got her on the plane at the end up his brief story mode in Kiwami 2.

I cried when I beat shadow of the colossus, i was probably 8. Im not even sure why, maybe i was sad that it was over?

The entirety of the end of Lisa the Painful.
>I don't like this... Guys this ain't right. Brad I don't want to hurt you! Stand down! Please...
>I never liked you... Brad. Give her up.
>One last drink for the working man.
>Brad... I've been a loser my whole life. Having you around has made me feel strong for once. Like a man... The first day we ever met was the best day of my life.... Even before the world changed. Maybe you don't feel the same way... But you're my best friend dude. It's just this... Brad, this is our future you're messing with... I'm sorry. We can't let you do this.
>I've wanted her since the beginning. What did you expect from us Brad?
>... Your death won't be for nothing.
>It was nice working with you pal. But justice needs to be served.
>Sorry bud... Gotta stay in business somehow. Give her up.
>... Sorry... But you can't do this. She is our future. ...I'm going to miss drinking with you.
>For the first time I'm speechless... Brad my boy... This is history and it's for the best.
>We have to protect our futures. And after this our children's futures... It should never be about one man. His people come first. This is the lesson you need to be taught.

Persona 3 ending is my absolute favorite. Kimi no kioku still makes me cry.

>Ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
>Ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
>Many moments during Valiant Hearts
>The conclusion of the Hanged Man social link in Persona 3
>Undertale true ending
>Deltarune

I'm a pansy and I accept it

Attached: 1534817015096.gif (483x195, 1.33M)

The art, or rather the implications of it, in the Tales of Berseria credits gave me this extreme bittersweet feeling to the point that my eyes began to water

and yes, I'm aware that I'm pathetic, but feel free to laugh at me anyways.

>Ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
You cried because its the closet you'll ever get to being missed

Everybody always says when Aeris dies is the saddest moment of the game, but nothing gets the room dustier for me than the moment where Red XIII learns his father Seto didn't die a coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihCEkJywsRY

Attached: wm.gif (38x52, 786)

Fcuk

Attached: PurityCursed.png (101x182, 3K)

seconding this. i actually agreed that he should give her up, but the ending still made me cry like a little bitch

>The final scene of Blood and Wine where Geralt looks at the camera
>Arthur's grave in RDR2
>I'm ashamed to say, but the last conversation with Garrus in ME3 before the suicide run at the end got one tear from me

youtube.com/watch?v=gWWlRKyYdgs
You must be so exhausted

Attached: sad_box.jpg (807x560, 39K)

I loved every second of this game

Attached: nines.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Attached: 117-large.jpg (1277x716, 39K)

Last one that I can remember
Danganronpa V3 Spoiler btw

Yeah, there's (You) and (You).

Who hurt you? What is it that makes you so insecure that you feel compelled to shit up this thread?

No game has ever made me cry, no movie or tv show either. Not trying to be edgy and I apologize if it comes off that way but I just don't, some depress the shit out of me but that's as far as it gets.

Forgot pic like a dummy

Attached: o-okay.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

As long as it makes you feel bad, man.

like a little bitch

Attached: Lisa-Right-Thing.png (372x310, 9K)

Fuck that game. It's ending basically made me hate the entire series and I was really enjoying the game up to that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2AVskd5r3A

Can't say I blame you. The Ending sucks. Reeeeally fucking bad

3-1 for me. I love Kaede so much why did they do such a thing to her ;_;7

Take off your mask.

youtu.be/q0z-JeUY2zo
The World Begins With You

Attached: 13AF274C-9DE1-48FD-821B-6E1224627B5F.jpg (256x384, 27K)

Based softie.

I realize I'm probably a huge minority with this, but when Fi said good bye and went back into the master sword at the end of Skyward sword

Those were good tears.

I cried like a bitch that day.

Attached: 81F63CC7-EC82-4A7A-A748-DACDBE8A8066.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

This ending just constantly shits on you. telling you everything you believed in was a lie, and the only one you ever cared for is dead for no reason. When he finally breaks down, so did I.

Attached: 2f0.gif (350x200, 938K)

Unironically
when they killed Sgt. Johnson

The more time passes the more this one gets to me for whatever reason.

Attached: 7905A675-0701-427F-909D-5340C1067F0F.png (1334x750, 1.08M)

This part was even more heart-wrenching.

Attached: he's my dad.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>Kairi, remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you. I promise![/spoiler]
>I know you will!
>WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
Also the ending to 3 made by cry like a bitch. After revisiting this ending, it makes it even sadder. Too bad he's not actually dead.

Attached: 1502727333362.png (1279x678, 478K)

I have no idea why but this entire scene, though short and simple with basically 3-4 lines of dialogue, really hit me hard.

Attached: ghost.jpg (1024x765, 253K)

Why'd he have to go?

Attached: Infamous.gif (500x220, 1.55M)

The brilliance of this game is that it plays you like a fucking fiddle. The last two hours of it are just tailor made to strengthen your connection with EVA and the boss. Then the ending just shits all over your feelings. You get betrayed by everyone on your side and the only person who didnt actually betray you you fucking killed. This game still fucks me up

>Everyone was there. Everyone, everyone, everyone

Attached: 1531683098661.png (345x548, 130K)

Cmon now. Kingdom Hearts characters are so hacky and one note. How can you unironically care about any of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oMi9H74pjE

Attached: sky.gif (500x375, 44K)

Lisamind

Attached: 1550488335267.gif (188x185, 17K)

That's the way it is
The high honor ride to confront Micah is absolute kino, don't be ashamed user

Attached: Special episode 5.jpg (640x480, 66K)

This part of the mission right here. Bless those staff members. ;_;7

Attached: MGSV-Shining-Lights-Staff-Members-Saluting.jpg (1000x563, 201K)

I played the original when I was like 8 and the only other games I really played were Nintendo games and Grand Theft Auto. Even if it was poorly written, I didn't care because I was a dumbass kid and now I'm attached because it was my favorite series growing up.

i think this is sadder youtu.be/zcZWOep1680?t=1331

when the cutscene bars went away and nothing happened for like a minute i realized what i had to do and sobbed for 15 minutes. had to take a break from the game but didnt want to start the fight over again so i just had to leave it on for a while. AND THEN THE FLOWERS TURNED RED
pic unrelated

Attached: very sad man.png (583x727, 433K)

What is this, Lufia 2?

youtu.be/FlA7ukCt-p4

>the Fey saga comes to a close
>Godot's character arc comes to a close
>Phoenix's character arc comes to a close
>Mia's legacy is finally passed on
>a remix of the original game's theme kicks in

Attached: phoenix_wright_104.gif (256x192, 232K)

This.

what game?

Reposting because i forgot the spoiler.

RIP, you were a good frog.

Attached: emile-chaillon.jpg (1118x629, 52K)

>Peace Walker theme blaring
The game's story was worst and least focused in MGS but this was the single best moment of the whole game

This also got me but that was because I was like 11 and had no idea what sequel bait was.

I just thought that's how the series ends and it fucked me up, senpai.

>"Whatcha doin' there, goofball?"

You think that's bad? I cried in a fucking mobile game.

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 58K)

Great fuckin game

my face at age 10 when I saw the postcredits scene and Master Chief lived

Attached: JAY.png (580x750, 314K)

Halo 3

>tfw you have to pull the trigger yourself

Attached: large.jpg (296x370, 19K)

I was the wolf
My 8yr old who religiously watched me play cried alot

He demanded that john only wears arthurs hat

I was not prepared for this part. I have the peacewalker theme on my playlist, and now the song has been irreversibly damaged.

this tbqh senpai

Terminator 2 you heartless fuck

It was the only dad he ever knew

Were it so easy...

yes you do

Attached: yes you do.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Hey I love that movie but I didn't cry.

I cried when Mario did the HOLP. Was not prepared for it at all.

this
it was really frustrating
>lol nothing was actually real!
I never got this upset at a fucking game

Attached: saving private zulf.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

I cried when i pre ordered warZ and it finally came out

Don't think I've ever cried while playing a game, but I've come pretty damn close a half dozen times.

When you find her ship and log, that's when shit gets really fucking heavy.

>They got a voice actor for the sequel just so they could record the scream he makes when all his hopes and dreams are destroyed

Attached: 1524746543332.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Attached: download (58).jpg (637x358, 38K)

Was it nice in your house user
With the warm meals and father ?

Tomorrow, I'm gonna do good, no matter what it takes

Attached: 1485618490771.png (140x140, 43K)

>anime
>game

;_;

Keep that hair short.

My father was abusive and spent all our money on useless shit so I grew up pretty poor.

That redemption arc was completely unexpected and I don't think I ever fought harder in a game.

Goddammit, user.
My greatest desire since like episode 4 was for the game to end playing Happiness of MarionetteWe got engage, which is arguably better, so I won't complainI cry rivers of tears every single time. I did not want it to end, ever.

True

Attached: mr-data-accumulator-32204982.png (500x303, 79K)

>im scared, captain
>yeah, me too thomas...

I was not expected a Spiderman BamHam game to have the balls to kill her. And in such a soul crushing way

the first three Ace Attorney games
Unwound Future
MGS3

these didn't make me cry but they did make me feel some kind of profound sadness:
Medal Of Honor reboot's ending
The World Ends With You
Bioshock 1 and 2
Portal 2
Half-Life 2 Episode 2

it was such a good game, I just wish they'd make a sequal instead of the division games.
>still have that one animation bannon does in france stuck in my head

YOU'RE THE MEANING IN MY LIFE

YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION

Attached: CelJaded-Elite-Beat-Agents-Artwork-Banner.jpg (1100x619, 109K)

It speaks to how good it was because i remember it vividly but remember dick about the actual gameplay

Is unwound future the one the ends with luke having to leave layton because hes growing up? I cried too

Absolute brainlets

The theme of the game is literally lies vs the truth. This is probably the deepest they've gone with a plot in Danganronpa and you morons couldn't even see it. It's not even Danganronpa 3. It's a spin off of the series. It takes place in a universe where Danganronpa is fiction, similar to our world. A world in which people are obsessed with Danganronpa, which isn't too different from our own world considering why the game got banned in Korea. Yes, I'm aware the ban in Korea is bullshit, but that only plays into my point. A side idea of Danganronpa V3, which is honestly the same, is Fiction vs Reality. Fiction is the ultimate lie if you think about it. It's something that people in society accept, but the moment you tell them that history is written by the victors then they get pissy. "There's no way my history book is fiction!" You wouldn't call Wolfenstein Non-fiction just because WW2 happened, would you?

Sometimes the truth isn't too obvious. Sometimes lies hide within the accepted truth, and that's when things become muddy. Much of reality is actually a lie, and that goes for real life too. We live in a world where people kill their own people to frame others so that war is an acceptable action. The government actively lies to civilians and that's just on a larger scale. This sort of shit goes on on a micro scale as well. How much of your life is fabricated? Can you remember every facet of your life? Does it matter? That's what V3 is tackling, and the fact that it evoked such a strong reaction is proof that it atleast did -something- right, which is honestly better than just another "Oh it's Junko" reveal.

tbis fucking entire scene made me a crying bitch

god bless big boss. god bless

Attached: metal-gear-solid-4-big-boss.jpg (1200x700, 174K)

I really disliked mgs4's plot but the final scene hit me so hard, even though I think it's mostly because it just reminded me of 3.

My nigger. I always felt ashamed of crying to pokemon mystery dungeon.

>"Do you think anyone else is...in here? Besides...me? I've seen no one. But when I look up to where the sky should be...I see you. And I know you can hear me...I love you so much, Red. You know that, right? It's true, it's true, it's true..."

Attached: transistor-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-22may14.png (1422x800, 1.81M)

Great, you reminded me of another Capcom game.
>tfw actual spoilers

Attached: sissel_the_cat_by_icegraves-d9msqrt.jpg (827x967, 53K)

Still makes me cry multiple times a month. literally have no other reason to live than to see his smile

Attached: 1458924325342.png (1024x731, 433K)

>hurr its good because its subversive

I bet you think The Last Jedi is the pinnacle of film too

Did you mow them all down with a single burst of automatic rifle rifle, or clinically pick them all off one by one with headshots?

Attached: 1395969996316.jpg (520x678, 15K)

And then joyful made it so much worst.

>the nobody hates himself.

Journey: Flying up the mountain and losing the person you spent the last 4 hours with.

inFamous 2: Twice as bright

TLoU: The giraffe scene

The latter; wanted to make it quick and painless for them. It wasn't painless for me. The damned humming

He pulls the trigger himself if you wait

Attached: disco never dies.gif (102x136, 5K)

>It's a spin off of the series. It takes place in a universe where Danganronpa is fiction
And that's where it lost my interest. I don't care about meta 2deep4u writing.

This game was a pleasant surprise but goddamn did I feel like shit for the whole day afterwards.

>Dusknoir disappeared before even seeing the fucking sunrise.
It's not fair bros...

Attached: I'm sorry great Dusknoir....jpg (638x1909, 287K)

youtu.be/9QfPDmzpC2Q

Whoops

Attached: To_the_Moon_cover.png (219x456, 146K)

Not really subversive at all. This was teased in Danganronpa 2. It was used as a joke, sure, but it becomes a part of the plot and is instrumental in actually winning the game. This is just the side idea that the creator had in DR2. Honestly I feel like he wanted to do it for DR2 but didn't have the balls. On top of that after that the player is informed that no one actually died and that their memories were just a simulation. A similar thing happens in DR1. You escape only after realizing the whole world is fucked. At the time you had no idea what was going on or how bad the world was. it was only through side media you could put together the state of the world. In this way V3 is not subversive at all, and is actually how the series has always been. It's a bittersweet adventure that leaves the player wondering at the end of it "Does it even matter?" while simultaniously pumping out hype to make you forget the depressing shit that just got revealed.

At the end of v3 the player doesn't even know how much of what they were told is real. Even that could have been a lie. They allude to this when they're looking towards the shattered dome and looking forward to the future, not knowing what it holds. It's an unsure future, just like forging your own future even though it may be impossible to get out of the situation entirely, or forging your own future even though the entire world is doomed.

>tfw you hear the credits song
Don't know why i'm crying in the club right now

>Short steps, deep breath...

plastic explosives.

youre thinking of 5

God damn, I was waiting for the PC release and I fucking ruined it. Got tunnel vision on the spoiler tag and didn't see "rdr2" until it was too late. FUCK.

Because that's what doggies do!

Attached: Ray.png (128x170, 3K)

I admitted to crying at the true pacifist ending to Undertale and Yea Forums made fun of me :(

Good taste, lads.

Attached: true dat.png (256x224, 12K)

Let's be honest you fucking knew this was going to happen the second you heard of Arthur.
Trust me, I got spoiled on every major plot points and I still cried like a fucking bitch at the end. You will too.

Wow thanks for spoiling persona 3 for me asshole.

I teared up this morning after replaying for the 3rd time this morning. I love Ghost Trick.

You were always a brother, never an enemy.

Attached: asura's wrath.png (1919x1079, 2.37M)

Imagine crying at a toy

That's what doggies do

Attached: d413de8cd0ae53c447376d43278bfa79.jpg (1240x1289, 80K)

I'm not crying, you're crying!

It's pretty cinematic with moon, mounatin and all but then you need to disregard illogical things like how did Micah and Dutch get there and where did lawmen disapear to.

Did you play RDR1? I read synopsis and that was enough to know how 2 will end, especially with 1 being known for MC switchero.

W-what im looking at?

If you played Redemption 1, then you should've seen that shit coming from minute 1.

fag

imagine being such a badass

>you need to disregard illogical things
I was too busy crying over the horse and the "You're my brother" line to care about this.
But you're completly right, why the hell did they even look for the two of them in the middle of a lawmen raid?

low honor gang were you at

youtu.be/JsLK4_Idk18

Attached: rdr3.jpg (1920x1072, 151K)

Yeah, I played RDR1. Didn't think they'd pull the same trick twice by killing the protagonist again though

Imagine crying.
What a waste of liquid.

>I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE

Attached: Nero wings.jpg (960x540, 161K)

I'm not part of the low honor gang, but fuck does this sound good
youtube.com/watch?v=ApGSVagbK58
It's completely out of place, I don't even know when this plays but fuck does it fit a low honor ending perfectly

fuck, forgot about this one, had me in tears. Game is absolute kino btw

youtube.com/watch?v=VIeqxGaZnFo

that fuckin music... his name change.... fuck bros

>showing emotion to fictional media is for numales!

Attached: 1532621528726.png (338x654, 349K)

It's a cute girl riding her best friend, a chimera, from Chimera Recollect. Said cute girl ended up killing her own brother and the chimera retcons itself out from existence to fix a small mistake he did that eventually spiraled into the game's plot.

Based!

I'm thinking of 3, I've sat there and waited, he'll do it himself after a minute or two

I was 12 when I played this and the way the cracks keep building up on your visor until you take your helmet off made me think about my own mortality

Attached: Reach_1901_copy.jpg (290x165, 6K)

queer

Attached: 1543557678709.png (380x380, 221K)

This part was so fucking weak
Coming from a guy who actually liked the game

Brad did nothing wrong.

Attached: Lisa.png (223x342, 32K)

>Anime games

oh no trust me i did, but the build up and how it happened for high honor/help john really knocked it out of the park

low honor is worth it for that stand unshaken remix alone

hey thanks man ;_;

fuckin shit dude im so sorry, i almost didnt want to post anything to avoid this :(

Care to explain?

A LULLABY FOR YOUUUUUUUUU ;_;

It was my own fault, rdr2 was literally right there next to it

>Clementine will remember that

>make standard JRPG
>weave in lots of beautifully written short stories
good shit

now with image

Attached: LostOdyssey.png (794x462, 205K)

Fucking A campaign.

I'm not even ashamed. This entire scene hit me like a truck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: zero4.jpg (1000x569, 131K)

he based

We get one moment, Jackie. It's all they can allow.
Just one moment, just to say goodbye.
You have to wake up now

Attached: 57374327.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

maybe im too much of a robot but media can not make me sad enough to cry. i got into a depressive phase when i was younger when i realize i will never have an anime gf tho

As someone who came in on the far more upbeat and lighthearted Battle Network and Classic, and who couldn't play any of the X games past 3 due to not having the consoles, this entire series was absolutely soul-crushing. Goodbye, Megaman.

For starts it's supposed to be some kind of "demon" moment for Venom and is framed as being reprehensible, when the whole thing was much more nuanced. The scene tried to put a black/white spin on it, and make us feel Alt Big Boss was a demon, when the ethics of euthanasia are highly contested and it's established the staff were too far gone to be saved. To be fair, there's not a whole lot else Venom could have done in that scenario.
The scene's impact for Venom is also heavily diminished when you find out Huey was behind it, making his complaints void.
The scene would worked just fine if it was played straight as the tragedy of euthanizing your team, but trying to put a moral spin as part of the demon thing on ruins the whole thing.

Like a little girl

Man I wish I could play that game again for the first time

the ending is god like, whens the last time a game told the audience to fuck off and stop demanding more games as part of its narrative

Based.
You only cry when a close friend or family dies, under every other circumstances you are a humongous faggot

Attached: you.jpg (1600x1000, 191K)

Such a shame the second game turned out the way it is. The absolute Kino game.

You're also waiting for the PC release of Bloodborne, right? Spoiler: You become a squid

Attached: 1553067477878.png (256x341, 122K)

What? I don't know how you got that reading of it at all. In what way does it frame Venom as being reprehensible? It IS played straight as the tragedy of euthanizing your team. There's no moral spin, it's just Venom suffering for the loss of yet more comrades, feeling yet more phantom pain.

>Oh user, I love Asriel to-
>sees ahegao
fuck off

Half as long, twice as bright

Attached: 1445864857791.png (853x465, 245K)

Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life
the ending really messed me up because it was around the time my great aunt died and it was when i was starting to understand death

I guess the online wasn't good enough. I figured it would get the same treatment, like GTA5

>not having empathy for others

Misuse my waifu like that again and there will be consequences

fpbp

exactly my experience, fucking cried like a bitch

Just enter cheat mode dude
How the fuck do you not get raped, I set my char's body to large and gave him max physical to escape physical attacks but he still gets fucked

Earth Defense Force

that was kino but i dont think it was cry worthy

I gotta try...

I know

Rest in peace Zeke. You were our brother, for hell and high tide.

Attached: 1551256410089.jpg (1024x752, 48K)

i would cry if it was more impactful then literally playing asteroids.

Felt really fucking bad for Ringabel in Bravely Default, I think that was the last time I cried over something in a video game. But honestly I cry at stuff relatively often in other mediaa, too.

Attached: 1553777150783.jpg (812x750, 79K)

This game didn't go well along with me. Stopped it after the first boss. I can't tell what the message in the end will be but as far as I got it is too pretentious for me

AAAAAAAAAA
THIS STILL FUCKING MAKES ME TEAR UP

Attached: Gibdo_Mask.png (200x200, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok6qjPj7O3g

>Please tell me it's not true!

It was so hard to watch this scene and not shed a tear at what happened.

Attached: b9a979de7bc25c41263ccf99fb59c932fb6069c4_hq.jpg (454x339, 22K)

It was really good and that ending theme is an underrated masterpiece. "To Zanarkand" diverts everyone's attention from all the other god-tier tracks in FFX.
The official piano version of it is particularly superb - youtube.com/watch?v=rDj_ux2KWUI

Attached: Yotsuba jams.png (396x338, 77K)

>the saddest and most rage inducing moment happen at the same time

Attached: 30-Breath_of_Fire_IV_01622.jpg (640x480, 38K)

The plot is hinted in the various souls descriptions, but it is delivered to you by the final boss himself anyway. Final boss battle is actually kino

>Making us take the fucking long way just to slowly watch 2B shut herself down

Jesus fuck

masterpiece of a game

The reveal and Apollo's reaction really fucking hurts because the game has both you and him realize the twist at the same time.

Attached: guess.png (482x458, 13K)

This one even made my nee-chan cry. She was watching me play.

H-Hey, Popula...you crying?
youtube.com/watch?v=EDhPsYeK-jU

Attached: 1501543706294.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Me too tears of joy when I shot kenny in his stupid fucking face

I wasn't ready

Attached: DmXEIXzUcAAjh_Y.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Easily one of the better moments of AA since Phoenix's internal struggle in 2-4

That shit obliterated my soul, thankfully the epilogue was pure healing, the scene in which John proposes to Abigail was fucking beautiful.

Attached: 1476904809518.png (218x160, 5K)

I recently played the new 3DS games and thought the series couldn't get any more heartbreaking after 5-5, what with Athena's backstory and the whole "fixing" her mother thing.

I was dead wrong.

Oh fuck I forgot about this. 10 year old me found this very intense. Replaying that shit right fucking now.

>He got away with everything
He got away with everything

Kill yourself wojakposting redditor faggot

Neck yourself

Attached: Dom.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg
You played yourself

dont be, the entire end of that game was actual kino.
too bad they fucked it up with syndicate

I was waiting for someone to post this. This was the first time a game made me truly sad

When you wake up the wind fish in Links Awakening was not expecting nearly everyone to dissapear, god im not looking forward to doing that again with the remake

bitch tears
was not expecting it

Attached: brothers.jpg (616x353, 25K)

At least I won't have to turn thirty
hooray...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Level up science to withstand more pain. Apologize or plead to buy time. If you get doubleteamed you are gonna get raped, don't get doubleteamed.
youtube.com/watch?v=7V0ZKNDjx_k

youtube.com/watch?v=GQKtcJpl65s

Attached: chrome_2019-03-29_14-34-34.jpg (793x598, 151K)

anyone who felt invested in undertale's story has shit tastes

anyone who can't form their own opinions and only parrots the Yea Forums hivemind has shit tastes

Fuck KH3 for taking all the emotions out of this scene tho, this scene always gets to me.

Attached: tumblr_lrdca80se91qbm41oo1_500.jpg (481x610, 58K)

but knowing what happens in the first game makes it SO painful

>Completely missing the point of the scene
I shouldn't except much from people who actually like MGS V

Attached: 2 Int.png (188x264, 77K)

Agreed, thats why I stated my opinion :)

The original wasn't much of a game but it definitely had more weight than the remake.

Attached: choice0.png (320x240, 24K)

The closest I got was with pic related, you know the scene.

Attached: 1510454244.corsiak_grovyle.png (1000x1000, 690K)

I'm not playing a shooter with thumbsticks. That shit is AIDs

Zoomers were a mistake

No I don't, do tell.

Attached: 1538907337004.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

This shit is heart wrenching

implying that people can't enjoy the game without being influenced by outside sources is parroting user.

Attached: before and after v.png (1148x722, 695K)

Based

Agreed, Deltarune was way better

Attached: 288a0e67f00a834eaae7729e344daf8d586c69f1de8c7b6e3a325f47d02467c6.jpg (109x139, 13K)

Someone else might have gotten it wrong

>Your eyes feel heavy

KNEES WEAK, ARMS SPAGHETTI

Imagine showing emotion
Like dude just be monotone over everything lol

The hell. How did you come up with that conclusion?

Attached: 18-tears.jpg (800x698, 654K)

Dude you posted the wrong image

Attached: majora.jpg (272x185, 9K)

I'll find you

Attached: digital devil saga.jpg (480x360, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1aiYHU1Xq7s

Attached: file.png (768x335, 317K)

This is the only one I can think of. Father daughter struggles in games will always get me.

Attached: 32-endingA40.jpg (800x400, 10K)

>I can hear it

Why did they have to ruin the kino in dds2 user?

>crying
little girl tier behaviour lmao

E for everyone!
Lisa was beautiful.

Attached: needahug.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

I guess you could say it's not vidya but I don't really care, I never felt so shitty for any character in any work of fiction, ever.

Attached: ak.jpg (900x619, 54K)

Attached: file.png (520x520, 629K)

>The lightning was reflected by the Franklin Badge!

>not seeing this coming from a mile away
hell this was a worse moment in persona 3 than this

Attached: kokomaru.jpg (1062x708, 290K)

Attached: 1548689978128.jpg (600x606, 27K)

Just because you see it coming doesn't mean it's not sad. Not everything has to be a twist.

Ori is LITERALLY only emotional because of its soundtrack

Yeah. Hell, everyone who played knew what was coming; that didn't make it any less hurtful.

how much S O Y does one need to consume to get emotional over video games?

Attached: I'm afraid.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>that shitty half ass scene when aqua and ventus reunite
I was hoping for a more heartwarming scene but all I got from it was a "hey good to see you" and that's it

She deserved better

Attached: LisaFullBleed.gif (245x136, 753K)

Unironically this
It hit me harder than any ending ever for some reason

Attached: Clem.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I mean I'd argue that's kind of even the point in P3. Facing the inevitability of it.

This, what the fuck..

I never said something outside the game makes them like it. I have no clue where you are going with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEx7AB-c6cQ
>2:45

yep

Yes.

As for me, the final Campfire scene in FFXV. Sure, most of the game was mediocre as hell but that last scene was powerful

Portal 2 made me cry tears of joy

Powerful my ass.
The voice acting was atrocious.

i played mordecai in the first game so seeing this actually brought tears to my eyes

this and T.K Baha

Attached: bloodwing death.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Attached: Yakuza0.png (954x489, 393K)

shit forgot the spoiler

>James...
>You made me happy.

Attached: 1533495073024.gif (500x375, 371K)

My boy, Ace Attorney made me tear up more than a few times on my first playthroughs.

Attached: 1527210720041.jpg (1358x870, 234K)

When you finish the side quest and Emil brings you here and you realize he doesn't remember anything that happened after the 10000+ years. Combined with the song and the flower garden was too much for me. As well, the secret boss fight made it hurt more.

Attached: Kainé's Hut.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

>Earth Defense Force
user if I shed tears for every man and woman we lost in EDF I would die.

Attached: 1537393054483.jpg (423x600, 93K)

Never actually physically cried, but the ending of The Walking Dead was the only time I came close.

My brah.

I remember crying after I finished Kingdom Hearts II when it came out during my spring break from school back then, I was about 12 or 13. It wasn't so much from the game, but it was because I enjoyed myself so much and hated the idea of going back to school because it never brought me anything other than misery. Even though I never enjoyed school those two years of junior high were probably easily the worst. One of the worst times of my life really.
Might have shed a couple of silent tears at the end of MGS4 11 years ago.

Attached: 500_F_141654564_S5YhqLxljLmG7ipuhrMD54UEUQ7RtooB.jpg (500x333, 82K)

back in the kh1 ending. shit hit me hard back then

Killing Jane was hard?

feelsbadman

And it is more soul crushing once you realize all the emotional loadout that MMZ3 is, seriously that's the end of an era there, and they wrapped up the series in the best possible way.

Why you gotta remind me user...

Attached: 1407342416840.jpg (1280x800, 219K)

>he used the dub
You can only blame yourself.

No, I'm pretty sure we can still blame Square Enix.

Killing Kenny was hard

So, who do you think is getting the axe in BL3?

I get this but I think there is a happy side to it to, yeah Vivi passed on but he had a very successful life and paved the way for more just like him to live their own lives.

not cry per-sé but I still dread because we couldn't save her.

Attached: her.jpg (524x1122, 131K)

No matter the language, there was nothing great about that scene. FFXV is irredeemable garbage.

Maya

There's always hope that things can get better, user.

Attached: 1525181542016.png (500x400, 180K)

first of all we haven't seen salvador or axton in the trailer

i think lilith will at the least

Based
Imagine crying over vidya

Gonna be awhile before Junpeis' situation improves.

Attached: 1355099468995.jpg (511x2386, 86K)

nier automata ending e
made me feel like there's someone on my side in this hellscape of the real world (of course it was just an illusion)

I like to believe Liz saves the MC and they got their happy end. One day.

Attached: 1531149606479.png (1000x945, 781K)

give you give some input on why you consider her shoehorned in?

>FeMC pairing with Akihiko
NOT ON MY WATCH!

Attached: 3058df6d905d15b0b8b52af3b4499b3e.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Im with Jack on this one.
Animals are objects and he did nothing wrong.
If anything it was an opportunity for Mordecai to snap out of being a PETA fag and get real. But no, he had to grow another bird.
It just shows that Jack was right: BW was replaceable.

Axton I feel will probably be safe because they wouldn't kill the "Normal soldier" archetype twice in a row, and also because I feel like he wasn't as popular as some of the other playable characters

Attached: 1553864091530.png (522x508, 380K)

fpbp
fuck I love this game so much

Attached: 2341235.png (574x767, 879K)

>Suikoden 2 best ending
simply because I felt great that they're going on an adventure again. bro tears mainly
>RDR2
>Nier:A
>Chrono Cross

Attached: 1549456928059.jpg (1442x2140, 977K)

>there's a good man within you... but he is wrestling with a giant

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

It's even worse to me when he goes back and causes that reality's Marimo to die a similar death due to him being a conduit

The ending destroyed me inside
Especially since he died still thinking his son was dead

Attached: ValiantHeartsTheGreatWar.jpg (460x215, 21K)

It's interesting how this rendition gets near zero reaction out of me while the good honour rendition makes me ball my eyes out. Goes to show how powerful music can be at evoking emotion, To Zanarkand gives me the same feeling.

I don't know how anyone could feel anything for these two doorknobs. I guess you really would have to be underage.

I doubt there are this many people who came in this thread just to support you, stop (You)ing yourself fucker and come up with a real opinion.

That probably means you're a sociopath

>all these Arthur posts

BAD MAN GET SICK
SICK MAN GOOD NOW

wow so sad

You gonna cry?

If you honestly cry over fucking video games, you need to re-evaluate your life.

The last hour of Days fucked me up.

Attached: tumblr_m60a0hgGCD1qkzuw9.gif (500x313, 498K)

Its a seven year old game user. its ok

The sequel got me as well

>KHbaby
>tumblr

checks out

Yeah how dare someone try to change and become a better person. Something people here never do.

go back to Yea Forums

>needing to wait till you're literally dying to be a good person

wow a great man

That and Buell.

Doesn't matter that I saw Arthur coming 100 miles away. It was how it went down that got me.

Buell was just a fucking surprise that hit me like a brick.

Attached: goddamnitimaman.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Haven't finish LISA yet man I get the game's been out for half a decade but I just started playing Tuesday and I just forgot the spoilers. Sorry if I sound like a choosing beggar but I just prefer most ending scenes to be spoiler tagged.

Attached: DgFt1X8UcAEyThQ.jpg (749x752, 53K)

same here.
fucking buell

fuck you, Yea Forums, the end of this game made me cry and that music did not help

Attached: 73599893_p0_master1200.jpg (907x1200, 798K)

bro, same. literally the only video game that has made me tear up.

when the other joystick now does nothing..

Go fuck yourself. I can still feel the tears.

back to your subreddit with you

Basically the whole "fight" leading up to this as well...

Attached: onions.jpg (320x186, 20K)

Technically you are given the choice to work towards a BAD MAN BECOMES GOOD AFTER GETTING SICK ending, you're personally free to double down on being a wicked evil man if you do so please. It just makes more sense and is much more emotionally impactful and thematically makes sense to seek redemption on deaths kneel.

AC4 table scene
fuck Ubisoft for making me feel this solely based on the fact that I love naval stories and pirates of that age, and not because they can actually write for shit

How the fuck am I a Redditor?

Attached: 1536281119368.png (546x458, 275K)

Call me a bitch, but younger me didn't know that vidya games sometimes pulled shit like this. Cried for a while after finishing.

Attached: dtl.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

o7

Ending of Spider-Man got me good. I didn't expect them to kill her off. The acting and animation was so good.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

and the music

If you're so emotionally bare that you are purposely trying to not care about a story just because it's in a video game, you might be in the wrong here, bucko.

when aeris got stabbed (ff7) and when snake puts gun in his mouth (mgs4)... that's pretty much it

It's not really a worth-crying ending. But it left an odd empty feeling at the same time that left me thinking.

Totally unexpected for me.

Attached: CBFD.png (600x300, 198K)

>23th

you heard me

Red steel ?

You can get emotional, but physically crying makes you a fucking woman.

The whole final act was rough. Last Stand suit went so well with it too.

Attached: DowkR_kW4AEJgK1.jpg (1200x675, 64K)

Any other user here cried at the end of The Last Guardian too?

My bros...

Attached: more than i can take.gif (496x680, 2.38M)

Attached: Vergil.png (789x333, 310K)

So play P3P and spend it with your husband Shinji instead

>being this fragile in your masculinity

Same. Episode Ignus helped a little.

So many feelings in this damn game, but carrying Zulf back with the enemies slowly standing down and the music fading in as you walk... and the fact that it's completely optional and you could just say "nah fuck that guy he sucks" and skip it all

Attached: Bastion.full.1443339.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

>game forces shitty suit during ending

WHY

If you can't provide an argument why should I listen to one that doesn't exist? I'll ask you again because maybe you HAVEN'T heard me, how am I a Redditor?

Attached: 1530365179253.jpg (342x298, 40K)

Kill yourself.

Why did you kill Kenny?

wow, what a reddit post to make...

He was fucking up.

Only fragile flower here is you. Crying over fucking kiddie stories.

Attached: (you).jpg (640x422, 77K)

No shit he was a nervous wreck after losing everything. That woman tried to prove kenny is bad by faking that she killed a baby. Now that's insane.

Why do you argue like a redditor?

based

>be me, 5 years old
>playing Jak 3 at my older cousin's house
>couldn't understand the plot/didn't pay attention
>scene comes up where Jak is on one side of some fence and the old dude is on the other
>thought the old dude was Jak's dad
>started crying because I thought Jak was separated from his dad and that was really sad to me for some reason
>cousin comes in, sees me crying
>says I'm not allowed to play her games anymore because they're too scarring for me
>played the game years later and this isn't even a sad scene, I think you meet up with the old guy soon after

What are your dumbass vidya stories from when you were a youngin?

Attached: jak3.png (1680x923, 2.71M)

He wasn't and you chose the non canon ending. Kenny was right in the end and siding with Jane was the worst choice to make.

Attached: 900A4C96-9BD2-4626-9F6A-22C3F4A6B3BC.jpg (1031x751, 97K)

youtu.be/HNJRRR3jKcY

Fuck you, fuck you for making this thread shit by having me talk to an even shittier person. I'm not talking to you anymore since your only function is to make others le epic rage you snide fuck.Why cant you ever just TALK with people you bitch. From this point I'm no longer talking to you. I may be mad for around 10 minutes after this but you'll surely be retarded for the rest of your life. Get out.

Attached: 1532751586685.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>everyone else's memorials have pictures and shit
>MC just gets a carving of his numbers
Man that hit me hard.

Attached: 1542386413858.png (674x575, 262K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6qalGezr76o

>hear this
>holy fuck
>play XB2
>hear Rex

what the fuck

>non canon
Uhm both endings are canon, sweaty...

i was 11

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Have to kill your own men
>They're so loyal to you that the unrelenting physical urge to escape will make them disregard your orders
>It felt physically painful to put them down
I didn't cry, but it still hurt
I can still hear the humming
youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc

Attached: I dont want to remember.gif (256x195, 2.99M)

Not sure if I ever cried in vidya
But I remember KH1 got me kind of emotional and so did Crises Core.
I think I might have cried in Crisis Core.
Yeah, most definitely did cry. That song got me.

Attached: zack-and-cloud.jpg (1920x1080, 68K)

>intro calls him Gwyn, Lord of Sunlight
>you realize you're just fighting a fucking hollowed out pile of cinders

fuck off Spoony

REAL SHIT

Attached: 1532055916843.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

pic looks really gay

spoilers aren't bad if they make you get more interested in the story

like why the hell does Aeris get killed? for example

the only bad part was Huey ruining everything by bitching

>Almost at Midgar
>Tseng gives Zack all the Aerith's letters
>Tfw she was waiting all these years
>Tfw random slots bullshit turns into feels simulator
>Zack is fucking dead
>Final cutscene
>See Aerith
>Suddenly remember "Next time we meet, wear something pink"
>Tfw Aerith was at "Any moment now!" state for years
>Know how it ends
>Still cry like a little bitch
Crisis Core has everithing set up for it being complete shit, yet somhow manages to be feels kino in the most heartwrenching way

Attached: 5ab157858f0e1.jpg (732x1075, 69K)

Wow these small men sure are getting a tad heated at this fine gentleman posting factual information.

>That woman tried to prove kenny is bad by faking that she killed a baby. Now that's insane.

She actually was a master manipulator. She was also a vulture. The way she played the guard and how she lied to Clem most of the time. Jane basically gets a group killed and then takes there stuff.It's why she left when they were going to leave. She knew they were going to be killed off by that gang. Luke also knew this. She recognized an old walker and fresh ones. Even her story about how she saw her group killed off was off. She was calm and collective.

Kenny was unbalanced and more human. He didn't trust anyone because everyone else in the group were untrustworthy (Jane was also manipulating Luke) and how that black guy sided with the russian guy.

Most recently this one too, in Japanese of course English VO is so trash in this game, I don't understand all the praises
Also ending E, somewhat.
For me, sequence that led up to this point felt much better. Maybe because I never really cared much about 9S and was excited to finally play as A2

What's the name of the game?

You can't have two canon endings. Kenny living is canon since he travels to Florida after Wellington.

What game?

Best title drop ever desu senpai.

shulk had a hard life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>someone scratched in 117

Attached: 1522638399149.jpg (700x700, 68K)

>Stops arguing with me because he realizes I'm correct and goes back to promoting his post which I know is fake because no other post here has that many replies.
I said I wouldn't talk to you anymore but this is just too funny.

Attached: 1523142321730.gif (240x257, 673K)

>watching sister play Sims 1
>Sims are cooking in the kitchen when stove suddenly catches fire
>get really upset and start crying
>not allowed to watch her play Sims anymore

user that was my first post in this thread are you mentally ill?

Persona 3, user.

ive never felt so bad for something i never knew i cared about

Aw man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Prove it and i will potentially apologize. Though maybe not since it's a shit post.

No it's not.

You can have an okay concept but if it is written like total fucking garbage its going to be garbage, plain and simple. The only compelling bits of the ending were them actively refusing to participate in the bullshit but also them making fun of the assfuck retarded fanbase. That said I literally only experienced danganronpa because it was hyped to hell and back. There are good aspects to all the games but they are so entrenched in garbage that it isnt even worth it

fuck, you are right

The last act of that game just made me depressed as shit

When I realized I had thrown ~150 shekels at Girls Frontline and still didn't roll the skin I was after.

I don't want your apology but since I'm actually a good person I want you to seek help because this is not normal behavior.
I have no idea who you were talking to but in this screen shot you can see my post with the red lines on the side and the previous few posts that lack this.

Attached: Untitled.png (371x947, 95K)

Attached: CHOPPERRRRRRRRRR!.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yeah I cried my eyes out over this.

The only character I cared about seeing the conclusion of

Based btw

Attached: a picture of nothing.jpg (566x356, 14K)

Fuck shit

Attached: B593D949-21A2-4E18-87F2-AAEB91A8B2C3.jpg (839x534, 130K)

Their are people who didn't give up their hard work to support those in need.I can't blame them.

Attached: Pink Aligator.jpg (624x870, 174K)

Never expected you to actually care about another user like that, but for all I can tell I'm fine. I just mistook you for someone else in this thread and though you won't accept it I do apologize since you do seem to be a legitimately nice person.
I'm sorry if I unnerved you.
>Mobile poster though

Attached: 1519772300387.gif (300x227, 321K)

what in Deltarune is there to cry over?

When I came in 2nd in my Fortnite game!!!! I was so close >.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Agreed. I played it at 19 for the first time upon release, and couldn't stand either Tidus or Yuna. Voice acting was so bad for the first FF with it.

Attached: 10-thankyouforplaying_(21).jpg (800x450, 60K)

The onions milk he accidentally spilled while playing it.

Galuf's sacrifice, struggle and death in FF5 caught me off-guard when I was little.
the way the gang tried to use items and healing spells on him was just too much for me.
only FF that actually made me feel actually sad.
poor Krile...

fuck off

I've only shed a tear or two when playing VN's, if they now can be considered games. It's the story that counts anyway.

Anyway this is one of them. Him finally dropping the act and being serious rather than the lovable goofball hit a certain string.

Attached: 20190114172403_1.jpg (2560x1440, 176K)

>the same fucking twist each time

>still got me each and every time.

Attached: 00BB4A20-55A0-4614-81A3-C32D995FF880.jpg (1200x535, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IRx9gnY0Mp0
well not cried but got tear-eyed during that cutscene

>assumes a random person is who they were speaking to and attacks
>when told the person they attacked is not who they thought they were assumes they are an evil boogie man just because they have a different viewpoint
>apologizes even though it was told to them it was not wanted (logically it is not needed)
You will actually go speak to a professional right?

I may know the answer, but one question I still hear: Why didn't you pick the Rajas Ring?

Attached: final-fantasy-xi-ruins-of-tavnazia.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

kek

Wolf... Thank you.

Attached: didn't cry but.jpg (900x506, 78K)

When Emilio dies in Trauma Center 2
I knew him for just a brief moment but it was enough to make me care about the kid, he was so fucking cute

Him and Kengo were the best parts of the last third of the story for me.

Hey user, you have actually be response to different user's this whole time.

Wait, did everyone get Buell? I thought that was a side quest that I just happened to complete and I was so sad I lost him. He ate mountains for breakfast...

This hurt me much more than let's say Aeris because Millenia was way cooler than her and most female characters I knew back then.
Yeah I know she comes back in the end.
Also o7 Mareg.

Attached: 469919-millenia_large2.png (300x648, 319K)

I still cry like a bitch.

youtu.be/dJ4PZaj-roY

Attached: kh2.jpg (350x226, 36K)

I feel like most people that took their time with completing side content and had a high honor route ended the game with Buell.

Type 0's final dungeon was fucked. It took a while to realize the voices were from past cycles, and not current Class Zero's students breaking down. Then the classroom scene, leaving a new flag for Machina to find. Overall, pretty dark story, 10/10, would suffer again.
Fresh greentext for you:
>be me
>playing Mystery Dungeon for the first time
>personality test? ok cool
>kid with no friends, fucked up stuff going on
>always get the "nice person with a golden heart" option (female Chikorita, male Bulbasaur?)
>get angry
>play as Torchic instead, resets and lie as needed
>Mudkip is best partner
>finish story, the closest thing to a supportive anything for years
>never forget
>still have the save file to this day
>years pile up, download Super Mystery Dungeon
>personality test? ok cool x2
>still feeling remorse over lying
>oh well, let's tell the truth
>first result, I'm a fucking Mudkip
>OHSHIT.jpg
>proud as fuck, game tells me about my new partner
>MOTHERFUCKINGTORCHIC.jpg
>memories flooding, can't keep playing as I hold 3DS
>decide to switch our names for this game
Needless to say, I went blind on the story so the plot twist was another punch to the gut

Attached: cry.jpg (640x360, 46K)

>I’m a-afraid

Attached: D3D5CBFE-2E96-40A5-98F9-203B78CA70A6.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Attached: 9-SLUS_006.64_24062007_051730_0680.jpg (320x240, 12K)

I cried three times during that game. I’ve never cried to another piece of media before. It might be because I played it women I was tired.

You knew this thread was a bunch of women.

This scene, honestly. I knew Raiden was going to survive, but just hearing him finally give in and cry out Rose’s name..

Attached: 9C9C7525-2949-4092-A6C6-2B846490581D.png (540x305, 176K)

Phantasy star Universe. Not because of anything plot related, but because of its final hours before its servers shut down for good.

It hit me and I dont really know why still.

I didn't cry,I knew it was coming. I just wasn't ready for how brutal it was

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>the failure consoles you
>the failure hugs you
>the failure is crying

Attached: 1421887231298.jpg (196x240, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uAUrW3deAKY

GMT got me through the worst part of my life. I made friends there that I still talk to to this day. I got out of my social slump I was in with GMT.

God bless you, sweet prince. Sleep well.

Attached: 1512082171178.png (967x954, 554K)

youtu.be/taYbZWq-fdc

>"Selan... I'm so tired."
>"Let's go see Jeros."

Attached: deepSadness.jpg (449x400, 39K)

>0:13

If that wasn't the most kino moment in all of vidya I don't know what is

Attached: whatTheF.gif (400x412, 859K)

REAL NIGGA HOURS

The reunion in 2

Jesus he didn't deserve this

Attached: Despair.png (500x500, 140K)

The ending and Sergeant Johnson's death brought me pretty fucking close to tears.

I came her to post that its only ever happened once and it was that moment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: YAMERO.png (800x450, 408K)

his face looks just like lucas's

Attached: file.png (120x176, 1K)

P3 has one of the most uplifting endings of anything I've ever seen

Yeah I'd say I'm sorry for posting that but since it's an indie game that's been out for so long with Yea Forums screaming to play it over the years, anyone but the .001% would have either played it by now or wouldn't care to ever pick it up. Next time instead of opening a thread obviously riddled with spoilers, elect to go hug your daughter instead.

Attached: Abusivemarty.png (111x130, 2K)

2001 a space odyssey

A bunch of scenes in this VN. This one got me bad. Also the entire ending last fight too. The ending sequence gave me tears of joy. I never full on sobbed or anything, but a few tears rolled down my face during too many parts of this VN.

Attached: scum.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

it counts, doesn't it?
because this was some really heavy shit
and there is no way to go back either

Attached: shutdown.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

>that mad world instrumental
Fuck it hit too hard.

Attached: 1551283996769.png (417x179, 81K)

The ending to Final Fantasy VII and Crisis Core too

Because this is the world my friend tried to save!

God... I turned out to be such a damsel in distress.

Attached: Page-1421.jpg (333x507, 83K)

It still hurts.

this.

Sorry to disturb shitty weeb JRPG hour, but this game was 10/10 feels.

Attached: TLG.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Not really crying but these scenes do get me at times

>2B Committing Suicide as far away from 9S as possible, as well as ending E in general

>Zelda realizing the old lady was older Impa in Skyward Sword

>Super Paper Mario's ending

>Dhurke's real secret in Spirit of Justice

>Crisis Core Zack's death

>358/2 Day's ending

I just fucked that fucker, felt great

Attached: 1422041703084.png (522x522, 130K)

Who could post in this thread if everyone was trying to avoid spoilers.
We all take risks.

Based alpha male chad not giving shitty digital toys his emotions.

Attached: this made me cry.jpg (788x586, 76K)

Didn't make me cry, but I'm gonna miss that voice. Pic related got me, though.

Attached: 90uji.png (1207x679, 455K)

Fucking Yoko Taro showing the title card right after as if to say "Welcome to Nier Automata, bitch."

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 29K)

No, user. I don't want to be hurt again.

user kept praying.
It wasn't even sad, but I was just overwhelmed as a kid.

>I've lost time and time again...but now, I've finally won

Attached: 1541477168111.jpg (328x328, 19K)

>post shitty weeb game
sasuga user

oh shit, this

No trilogy will have a more satisfying ending than T&T. Prove me wrong.

AAI2 and SoJ come pretty damn close

The issue is that T&T closed it for multiple people while AAI2 and SoJ were specifically for the main characters

Haku... had a hard life.

I was going through some shit

Attached: despite-everything-its-still-you-10035369.png (500x308, 26K)

>The scene tried to put a black/white spin on it, and make us feel Alt Big Boss was a demon
no, Huey tried to put that spin on it and, to a degree, Venom agreed because he's such a bro to his men

Last night, I had a dream of my wife.
But it was okay.

I've only come close...

>endings of RDR 1 & 2
>endings of Season 1 & 5 of Life Is Strange
>when Red XIII learns the truth about his father
>Detroit Become Human when Kara sacrifices herself
>ending of FFX
>A lot of moments with Vivi in FFIX

but nothing hit me harder than this...

youtube.com/watch?v=hS_bQPWuzCI

Thankfully Atlus hasn't managed to ruin P3's ending by having Door-kun be resurrected through the power of dance or some shit.

>underrated

I always feel like shit when I accidentally swipe a wolfo

youtube.com/watch?v=D4aUcOOaOFw&t=132s

Your hero will never return to his past glory, but at least you have the memories

>the line was disconnected
>game over

Attached: 1549774497166.png (882x758, 16K)

i wasn't and i still cried

Attached: You're going to be free.png (500x1797, 622K)

T&T had the advantage of being written at the same time as the first two games, so they could make the entire story arc mesh perfectly. AA6 probably came the closest to the greatness of the original trilogy, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU
>It's way too late to stop
there are like three parts in just that small section that get me every time

Cried before I even started the game

youtube.com/watch?v=nRfbBe93SiY

Attached: The-Walking-Dead-Season-2.jpg (660x330, 51K)

>"I don't show emotion at all, emotions are uncool."

Attached: npcz.png (636x773, 8K)

I'm right there with you. Cried ugly bitch tears at this part. But I was crying from the moment Trico picked you up at the tower so hey.

Attached: 31465830656_abc4203298_z.jpg (585x325, 36K)

Attached: Nishiki.png (1179x703, 711K)

You have successfully baited me. Good job, user.

I wanted to be BREAKIN' ZA LAW, but not like this.