Outweeb this I dare you

Outweeb this I dare you

Attached: outweeb this.png (1359x768, 2.54M)

>Sleeping Dogs
Not weeb but good taste anyway.

Sorry, but I'm heterosexual.

>no Onimusha
Pleb

>no mini ninjas

Attached: 1542648914758.jpg (750x750, 132K)

I have up to onimusha 4 but i didnt make shortcuts for them yet as I havent played them in a good while.

Played it but dont have it currently installed

nice photo, where is it? Fujimi Inari?

Wait, Way of the Samurai 1 and 2? How are they available?

Put vlc in the top left and youre set

>He didn't move to Japan because of visual novels but didn't realize how difficult language is so instead hides in his aparto and is currently in the bath on a Saturday morning
I got ya bet

Attached: IMG_20190330_020224.jpg (2592x4608, 2.54M)

Pcsx2 i just made custom icons and a shortcut so they open automatically like a normal program.

>sleeping dogs
>japan

hm

>no anime games

That makes, sense, I thought I missed something for a moment.
Like, 3 and 4 are very good too, but 1 is probably my favorite overall

>move to Japan because of visual novels

fuck off tell me you're baiting

Attached: 1490373974833.jpg (1515x1650, 160K)

Its not Japan but its still asian, was tempted to put Jade Empire aswell.

Why bro? Where you originally from?

>No Akiba's trip
Meh

Beleive it or not I had that installed for awhile too and was contemplating redownloading it today. I played the fuck out of that game.

I cannot make that game work on my PC, always crashes.

>clack.mp3
>clack.mp3
>clackclackclackclack.mp3
>YOOOOO.mp3

Attached: 1543659557944.png (796x588, 96K)

I'm sure you'll find some western weeb friends, davido

What OS are you on?
I had it on win7 before i had to get a new pc

>it's not japan
Then it isn't weeb, dumb ass.

10. I jumped there straight from XP.

Way of the Samurai 1 &2 are on PC!?

Attached: samurai.jpg (865x528, 83K)

Moving to Japan is the same as flushing down your genetics down the toilet.

You dumb motherfucker Japanese isn't even that hard to speak. The only real hard part is the kanji

I havent tried it since i got win 10

>he doesn't know
A great amount of Japanese culture was borrowed from China. Buddhism, architecture, food, weapondry, martial arts, and many chinese became "naturalized" Japanese. They have a connected history.

Who cares

It can be if their native language is something vastly different. Anglos for example completely butcher the japanese language.

Shadow tactics is a German game though

>implying a weeb would engage in sexual intercourse

Set in Japan*

PCSX2 my friend, i just made custom shortcuts.

i don't think I outweeb you but I think Mount Fuji and a folder for learning japanese are worth posting

Attached: 無題.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

It has japanese voice actors though and every japanese trope from anime that you could think of.

>actually learning Japanese

Attached: 1553188916598.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

>this argument
Weebism is nothing about Korea or China, dumb ass. Being a weeb is being a japanophile. You are an absolute moron for trying to argue that liking anything about China makes you a weeb when that isn't even what weeb entails. It's like calling a japanese person obsessed with Americans a Europhile.

>He says, while jacking off into another tissue

it's one of the easiest spoken languages on the planet if you can into pitch accent (which you can)

>They have a connected history.
This is irrelevant. Greece and Rome have a connected history but people liking Rome a lot doesn't make them obsessed with Greece. China also didn't create Buddhism. And some Chinese becoming "naturalized japs" isn't really an argument here. You make no sense when trying to talk about this.

That's not weeb you dumb shit, that's just good taste in games. Weeb shit is anime crap.

Come visit Osaka and speak to a native, you'll be naning non stop

>Shadow tactics
based

Attached: st.jpg (2832x2019, 595K)

>Greeks make some of the best pizza
>Greek gods are the same as roman gods just with different names
Neither is yours, both cultures are very similar, and borrow from each other. The same can be said for Korea, China and Japan. Have you never heard of the romance of the 3 kingdoms? Guaranteed many Chinese and Korean descendents are mixed with Japanese blood on all 3 sides.

of course! I haven't learned Kansai Dialect only standard Tokyo Japanese, Kansai distinguishes words by initial tones so I'm confident I would have trouble and have to say わかりません constantly in Osaka.

You are a fucking retard, aren't you?
>>Greek gods are the same as roman gods just with different names
What does this have to do with anything? We aren't talking about the mythologies, we're talking about the individual nation and empire. Holy fucking shit. Everyone is fully aware that Greece was a major factor to core aspects of Rome, but that doesn't mean that Everyone who is obsessed with Rome is a Greekophile you fucking idiot.
>pizza
What the fuck are you even talking about at this point? I'm pretty sure you're just baiting everyone ITT and you can't actually be this dumb. At least I hope so.

you will never be japanese

Pretty westaboo taste desu bro

>getting this mad

Attached: 1553092064044.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Congratulations on outing yourself as a shitposter
>h-heheh u mad
Cope

>Way of the Samurai 1 and 2 on PC

Also you're more of a samurai/ninja enthusiast than a full weeb, there's not a single anime JRPG on that desktop.

Attached: 1391036863400.png (270x347, 49K)

>no VN folder
>no honey select folder
>no emulator folder full of JRPG SNES rom hacks
>no mark of the ninja
W A K A M O N O

SEEETHING

People like you shame true Otaku like OP

implying I am not pretending

COPE

I would argue that most weebs aren't even into historical Japanese stuff. Usually they are not interested in the culture beyond the autistic otaku popculture.

Mark of the ninja is dogshit.

That ain't bad. Screen full of visual novels would be next level.

>The only real hard part is the kanji

brainlet

>visual novels

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

Can't and you are cool want to be my friend?