Goku now has 3 God forms. Has dragon ball died?

Goku now has 3 God forms. Has dragon ball died?

Attached: A69F3189-9E41-40AB-A216-6C5AF9A104FD.jpg (675x1184, 85K)

It died in the 90s

Yeah, but it got resurrected through a wish.

This is also a Super dragon ball heroes world mission thread.

Broly was extremely kino and based though

Attached: A0868137-EB8F-418D-9470-56CD04C1CDD0.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

heroes isn't canon

It's amazing none the less. Dragon ball fusions is cool to.

Attached: EE567F22-4B19-4EC1-85D7-92C21B9B6325.jpg (1500x844, 343K)

El Grande Goku

GOKU GRANDE PADRE DE PAN

>Dragon Ball dies having fulfilled its narrative purpose
>a wish on the Dragon Balls brings it back
>now it's just around while doing nothing terribly impressive

So the series became its supporting cast?

died? it just got better bitch!

What kinda Vegeta is this? While maybe not canon I do hope Vegeta attains his own divergent powers from Goku. Instead of trying to one up each other on the same shit, let them attain their own strengths. Was sad Vegeta wasn't in the final battle with Jiren to wish everyone back since it was so important to him, but he did great against Toppo. Like he felt as if he actually was important and not just jobbed, doing nothing. Made this here Vegetafag happy.

Looks like Baby Vegeta from GT.

Dammit you're right.

The ending of ToP was perfect. Frieza and jiren were the best moments. I still don't get ultra instinct really but super was a weird way to start back up but it's great imo.

>I still don't get ultra instinct
That's because you watched the anime.

Dragon Ball Heroes or whatever it's called is not canon.

>heroes
>canon
Absolute lol

Super was trash.
Only spics like that shit.

You spelled GT wrong.

The only people that think Broly was "kino and based" are the fags that use words like "kino" and "based".

Shit taste.

Can someone explain why Goku is dressed like El Grande Padre?

And they say meme terms like "shit taste" too.

>meme
Pathetic.

What a meta post, describing itself.

Keep crying.

SDBH looks dumb.

Es EL PADRECITO GOKU!

Grabenselo bien, pendejos!

Why is Goku el grande padre now?

>another memetic reply
Keep going, Superspic.

Broly would rape you and make you his wife. Faggot.

>Superspic
Of course it's one of you retards. Why don't you go back to jerking off to the Cell "saga"?

he was just training with EL GRANDE PADRE to begin his new career as a priest.

>implying Boo arc is not my favorite
>implying I'm American
Nice try, Superspic.

>being from a third world country

Boo was just as shit.

>Boo

Off yourself.

DB was literally supposed to end after Frieza, everything after is just the Toei yakuza trying to sell as much merchandise as possible.

Attached: ssr_goku.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

It was the peak

Attached: majin-buu-wallpaper-8429148.jpg (1280x1024, 40K)

The best part about dragonball is in japan in those machines that never make it to america

Frieza and Goku team up was pure kino fag.

and then it was supposed to end at cell with Gohan as the strongest fighter, having surpassed his father

They should bring back Cell and make him overpowered so he can defeat El Cabron.

Not even close.

It's almost like you dumb pieces of shit will eat anything up, and that people like making money.

Wow wee! What a concept!

from here he looks like a walrus

This is kind of a meme. There was no grand plan, they just kept thinking it’s popularity would eventually wane by the time the arc ended but it didn’t.

>Pedro Ball Heroes
>canon

Attached: 1524797435508.png (848x474, 441K)

who else /hype/?
the best part about dragonball in japan is that canonfags don't exist and all dragonball things are enjoyed on their own merit instead of being seen as something inferior because muh not canon

>tfw Toriyama didnt want some shitty live action movie to be the legacy of DB so he brings the show back out of spite

It was never "meant" to end. And if it ends at Freeza the establishing of Gohan's anger causing him to explode (leading to SSJ2) is pointless.

Dragon Ball died when Goku died and Gohan killed Cell. That was the end of the story.

Attached: 1545727642787.png (1000x405, 568K)

Nah.

It's true, even Krillian had a future with android 18, everything was all ready to end there.

Nope.

It's true. The RR army was Goku's first enemy and his last. The book was closed.

Attached: Commander Red.png (449x708, 392K)

Except it wasn't.

Yes.

Attached: 1522965997739.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

they should have stopped at ssj3. it already had the lore of being powerful yet hard to control and use, they could've spent time with that like they did goku/gohan mastering ssj1 but instead they mostly skipped over it. everything after is just stupid.

No.

Faggots all of you it was suppose to end after the Hunt for the Dragon Ball Arc

SSj3 was pointless just like everything that happened during Buu.
>super uper ultimate form that uses a lot of energy and has a short time period of use before wearing off!
>totally useless ends right before the villain would have died!
>goku saves the day with asspull plot at the end because ever character that was strong enough to kill buu 10 times over dies because of plot stupidity

Dragon Ball is more relevant than ever: games, the manga, the upcoming highly demanded anime, CHADly's movie is an international success and the most rentable DB movie ever.

Attached: 1548008172396.png (246x232, 121K)

the only reason dragon ball is still alive is because of latin americans isnt it jesus christ

Attached: 1534453711606.jpg (1280x2462, 455K)

Buu saga wasn't pointless. Gohan and Trunks learned to fuse which helped with....uh, stuff, and Gohan learned Ultimate which caused....other stuff, and Vegeta sacrificed himself which caused Youtube videos.

>Says nope
>Completely debunks my entire post without explaining it

WHOA!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!! HOW DO YOU WIELD SUCH INTENSE POWEEEER!????

I know right? Goku got a new form that lasted for 3 minutes and did nothing but can sell shitloads of toys!

Attached: 1542024248385.jpg (1151x370, 218K)

If super ended at the end when trunks cut zamasu in half I wouldn't be mad
that was a perfect ending

Go be underage somewhere else.

Attached: 1553605643505.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Dragonball threads are inarguably the best place to be underage so even if I was under 18, I'd tell you to shut the fuck up, and get off my diuck, because I would be under 18 and all hard and shit.

God that scene was intense in the dub, Zamasu and Trunks's VAs went full ham there.

dont forget piccolo becoming a sniveling cowardly baby sitter

Attached: 1535650845762.jpg (1080x1042, 61K)

No lunch no buy

I love Yea Forums

Attached: 1549378216790.jpg (480x360, 173K)

YES
I love this image

dont even try to act like the manga ToP arc was any kind of good, it was rushed and complete shit

>to begin his new career as a priest

Before they could start training Goku had to pass a test: catch a small boy in 1000 times Earth's gravity.

japan loves the weird fusions and forms just as much