This is Banjo. He will be revealed at E3 2019 as the 3rd character in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass

This is Banjo. He will be revealed at E3 2019 as the 3rd character in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighter Pass.

Say something nice about him.

Attached: 1536198931724.png (800x500, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5N568hbE8Z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: s m a s h .jpg (890x606, 177K)

Master Chief.

Duck Hunt

Prepare to face disappointment like you did in November.

>3rd
Okay, then who's the second one, smartass?

Erdrick

Attached: 1553811231973.png (960x569, 224K)

Steve
they're both getting in because microsoft wants more money

Will be announced but not playable til 2020, with how long it takes them

>3rd
>3rd user saying this

Wtf its real.

Plus I still have my get

Attached: 0 x3xdQIky91c34mSv.jpg (1600x1066, 170K)

indeed you do

Attached: ERECT!.gif (320x288, 15K)

erdrick

Is Polar Panda/Sabi reliable ?

oh FUCK

Attached: 1553802215011.png (457x845, 133K)

He's in

Attached: polarpanda.png (1485x1000, 595K)

again:

God exist

Attached: Standar.png (816x941, 559K)

Attached: guhhuh.jpg (1024x819, 84K)

shoot

Attached: 1550595465721.jpg (600x528, 36K)

>>>>>>>>reliable sources
When will you faggots learn?

Joker's announcement was probably moved forward specifically for the Game Awards, which is why we didn't get gameplay. I imagine he was intended to be revealed in January or February originally.

I'm sure Joker will be released after the April Smash Direct along with the second character

Finally...
We won...

Attached: 1530306742931.gif (500x265, 491K)

who cares about your fucking party game

>Says the guy entering threads about the party game
Ok

People who like video games aparently

Attached: oh.jpg (330x365, 19K)

I BELIEVE IN THE BEAR AND BIRD

false alarm

why would nintendo or microsoft choose a character that hasn't had a good game for 20 years and hasn't had a game or any relevance in 10 years?

Why Did Sakurai put in Simon Belmont? or King K Rool?

Banjo's got history with them and has been highly requested.

Castlevania was relevant at the time of the roster decision, and DK is still relevant

Banjo is a dead franchise that hasn't got a game since 2008

>Castlevania isn't iconic
>comparing this series to that gay alligaytor who was forgotten long ago
Fucking zoomer

Attached: F5400797-6EF8-40DA-B4B3-57AEB5BB38B7.jpg (1273x766, 126K)

Just give me someone that isn't Banjo, Steve or Erdrick.

I'm so sick of hearing those names.

Who's the 2nd?

Do you honestly believe this Yea Forums?
I thought you would know better than to trust discord trannys by now...

Attached: 1542342528951.png (1689x1044, 439K)

The only reason people assume 3rd is because of mii swordfighter and duck hunt, but knowing that joker is a pseudo sword fighter to some extent why are we not assuming that swordfighter is joker and duckhunt/banjo is just next?

ロト

This I wouldn’t mind. It messes with rosterfags and Square Enix doesn’t get a boatload of money for two songs, a stage and a character.

It would be a PR disaster in Japan.

this doesn't change anything, if he heard that banjo will be playable, it makes sense to say that steve is disconfirmed

+ polar panda is bullshit anyway

>Anons still think the Erdrick is the next fighter
>When the first 5chan/2chan "leak" didn't have the info about the Female Joker costume alt while having all the info about Erdrick
>When Square Enix only gave two songs for the Cloud pack in Smash 4 and no new remixes in Ultimate
>Combine that with the DQ composer being a greedy gook about how his music is used
If anything what this PolarPanda guy said is true, then Banjo COULD be the next fighter for the Smash Pass and SoccerGuy would reveal Banjo at E3 either in Microsoft's show or Nintendo's E3 Direct IF SoccerGuy doesn't reveal the next fighter for the Version 3.0 Direct (Which I have a gut feeling he would do that).

Attached: 1528915097417.jpg (314x375, 74K)

user, I think Dragon Quest is coming because if you look at the best selling third parties on Nintendo Dragon Quest is the most glaring omission. It was the second best selling franchise on the NES, beating Zelda.
You have been in such an echo chamber that you can't even think outside of leaks? You can't think that people pick Dragon Quest because 11 out of 11 mainline Dragon Quest games are on Nintendo consoles?

Nope

Attached: basedsora.png (327x364, 134K)

I never played his piece of shit Spyro-knock off bullshit because it was such a late release for the N64 and looked like a fucking spongebob mod has been hap hazzardly slammed onto some shit donkey Kong game.
And I'm already annoyed at how much the smash community pisses and moans about him being left out like its a huge crime.
fuck this guy.

Spyro came after. If anything you could call it a Crash knockoff, but I like both so it's fine with me.

Its not banjo you idiot
I feel like its the same falseflagging sorafag in every thread hating on erdrick posting this exact filename. Get a fucking life you faggot.

go fuck yourself

Reminder that both sorafags and edrickfags are cringe
He’s in you fucking faggots

Attached: 70EC08FF-1082-475E-8C4E-87AE3B0781CB.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Attached: literally who.jpg (1024x834, 77K)

>You can't think that people pick Dragon Quest because 11 out of 11 mainline Dragon Quest games are on Nintendo consoles?
Don't you mean like 8 of out of the 11 mainline Dragon Quest games if you don't count the re-releases? I'm not disagreeing with you that DQ sells well but I'm questioning why SE is suddenly ok with DQ in smash but hates when FF is in Smash to a point where we didn't get new remixes of FF songs or FF spirits in Ultimate.
>You have been in such an echo chamber that you can't even think outside of leaks?
No. I'm skeptical because of contradictions like SE being extremely protective about putting FF in Smash but somehow ok with DQ in Smash or how the DQ composer is also protective about his musical works.
>Its not banjo you idiot
That why it capitalize some keywords in my post because I'm unsure about this "insider" I heard of today being legit or just another fake & gay "insider."

>Stevefag delusional
BTFO

Don't remind me of how clingy they are with overall copyright, I still remember that one user who posted that one video of a guy literally being forced to put the actual footage a song comes from in a tiny miserable corner.

Honestly, I do believe another reveal is in the near future. I don't know why, April is really hitting on me as a possible time, although definitely just a teaser, if we're to take Joker's reveal into consideration. To take advantage of Easter. It's only a gut feeling as well, except this one feels awfully churning and kinda bothering me. I don't know why, Microsoft does feel more probable than Square Enix. I mean, it depends. It's just that Square Enix's been in a REALLY uptight copyright hog. I wouldn't deny the complete probability, but it's weird how Nintendo and Square Enix, despite FFVII happening and other shit, they're still so resilient on holding on to their stuff?

More like Steve

Attached: 6F3B5B1A-E892-4291-9B50-386F851CFB7B.png (480x1080, 11K)

Aaaaaand that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: Did_you_say_something,_bitch_witch.png (602x602, 445K)

Banjo fags are going to face inevitable disappointment like they did back in November

Attached: BE8DC3A5-8277-4915-873B-5F05952EA93F.png (170x349, 11K)

Reimu, Touhou is bigger in Japan then Final Fantasy

Attached: 1e9fa9065ce67fbdd229bb63da631a13c8a99cd4_s2_n2.jpg (2322x1232, 241K)

>Anime characters

See as much as I like Edward, never fucking put any anime in Smash. Actually, I'll allow Goku. The rest, no.

i love Sabi

We'll see, "Mii Outfit" guy

Attached: 288.png (640x907, 504K)

If anyone’s gonna be the mii outfit in this situation it’ll be Banjo, least popular franchise always gets fucked in favor of the more popular one

Attached: D9AD7E07-14D7-4FC7-8919-D484A9F44825.png (700x931, 155K)

Fucking this.

That's exactly what Ashleyfags said to Lizardbros back in time, buddy

Attached: DYvasqjVwAAVusu.jpg (555x385, 39K)

Warioware > Banjo-Kazooie in terms of popularity, hmmm

Attached: 8C4BCF0A-BA36-4E24-B0AD-F883064FE6F1.jpg (450x450, 21K)

as an actual stevebro, i just hope steve gets any kind of representation, like a stage, or mii costume even. I just hope whoever gets in is actually god. Best of luck to you bros

Attached: 1552754323110.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

>says get a life
>while posting on Yea Forums

Attached: themouseseesall.jpg (1640x1242, 168K)

Rayman.

good*
literal god getting in could be cool too

It's a clown cuckooland

Images like these need to start including stuff that shows a little of the track record for these insiders/leakers. I really want Banjo, but I don't wanna get burned again after the Grinch.

Yes

Attached: 631611F2-A92A-4C8A-A77C-16B71FB92907.jpg (848x480, 58K)

Assume they’re bullshit so you don’t get inevitably disappointed

Crash Bandicoot

he's one of the only characters i want in smash at this point

Attached: 1553831821116.png (692x765, 365K)

good luck to you too, stevebro

Attached: boomer kazooie.png (454x448, 164K)

Shantae?

Attached: Shantae 2018.jpg (886x1181, 639K)

Sora

God can you imagine being an employee of SE either in Japan or any other part of the world, loving Smash and knowing the company you work for is being a piece of legal shit about their IPs that you'll likely never get some of your favorite work in there?

Attached: Henshin.jpg (335x300, 94K)

Banjo and Kazooie are my second most wanted newcomer.

It wont happen

Shut the fuck up

The best Banjo should get is a mii costume in the same vain as Geno or have stage builder themed around Nuts and Bolts, a full character just isn't necessary when Duck Hunt exists and nobody wants to pay extra for echos and semi clones

But Banjo and Kazooie wouldn't be a Duck Hunt semi clone or echo at all?

Anyone want a reference to those wacky animations in B&K you'd sometimes get whenever you started up a file?

>Bird and mammal duo but with a more egg based moveset like Yoshi
He just isn't unique or interesting

He would have a move that lets him switch between egg types like how Shulks switches monado stance or whatever.

The most interesting thing you can give about Banjo’s moveset is fucking eggs

Yoshi already has a moveset dedicated to eggs, you aren't helping your case

>Bird and mammal duo with a magic wrench that lets them construct anything they want as long as they have the imagination for it.
You can have them packing planes, melee weapons, catapults, hot air balloons, bombs, turrets, tanks, rockets, whatever you want.

Attached: MagicWrench.png (170x332, 66K)

Now your saying that Banjo’s moveset should be centered around the most shittest game in series

That doesn't really make sense as you can apply that kind of reductionism to any character.
>the most interesting thing you can give about K. Rool's moveset is throwing his crown
>the most interesting thing you can give about Ridley's moveset is stabbing people with his tail
>the most interesting thing you can give about Incineroar's moveset is it spinning around with its arms stretched out

>yfw one of your most wanted have their moveset already covered up by other characters who made the cut before you

Attached: Sad_Banjo-Kazooie.png (1028x453, 348K)

One, not that user. Two, you wanted a gimmick that separated Banjo from the other Smashers, I gave it.

You want him to be based on the incarnation that that killed the series for distancing itself away from core Banjo?

Give me a moveset that isn’t throwing eggs or building because at that point you may as well add Steve?

>Banjokes have to rely on discord trannies to give them false hope now
The absolute fucking state of you furgins.

Attached: hehe.png (5028x5028, 3.67M)

I want a HD Banjo Collection with Grunty’s Revenge and a true, full Conker Remaster to be announced alongside the reveal. I would happily take Steve or preferably Master Cheif if any of it did happen.

It would also be cool if they dropped some new assist trophies. Maybe a Fulgore or Joana Dark amiibo unlocks them in game.

Attached: 300AEB2E-274F-43A4-BB6F-037F0670CDCF.png (250x250, 134K)

But egg shooting is a central ability in Banjo-Kazooie and even more in Banjo-Tooie where they added FPS sections that use Kazooie as an egg-shooting gun. Why should I stop myself from making a faithful fan moveset just because you don't think it's unique enough?

It’s ironic that they call Discord a place for trannie diaper fur, but then they believe someone from Discord because they said their character could maybe get in

Attached: 516AE718-0A31-4131-90B9-FFAA08DE5D81.png (640x1202, 37K)

>The winner is...BANJO KAZOOIE!
youtube.com/watch?v=5N568hbE8Z8

Steve can throw eggs

Attached: 2402621B-7D97-4EDF-A72B-76BEBE944AF4.png (150x150, 261)

Who gives a fuck? It's not something he's known for.

Because people want to buy unique characters that are different from the characters already in the game, if you want to play an egg based moveset then play Yoshi, if you want to play someone with a bird on their back then play Duck Hunt

But throwing eggs isn't a central ability in Minecraft. It's actually a waste of time and resources unless you really want more chickens quickly. And Steve can't throw eggs made of fire or ice, or eggs that explode like bombs, or eggs that release remote-controlled clockwork bombs. Or pick up a power-up that gives infinite, rapid-fire golden eggs.

The point still stands that he can

Minecraft sucks and Steve wouldn't fit in smash unless he had mods with him. get fucked refusteves

Attached: robloxian.png (656x656, 468K)

Your point is meaningless as fuck, it's not something that's prominent enough to be part of his move set to begin with. In Banjo-Kazoie, it's something that you're required to do multiple times and is something you'll be doing often.

So banjo’s moveset would be elemental eggs and eggs that act like Snake’s mines cool

>Being this obtuse
Dumb nigger.

>people want playstyles and not characters
You sound like the Capcom employee who had to justify the exclusion of the X-Men in MvC:I

Stop engaging shitposters

There are characters that both have character and offer something brand new to Smash sweetie pie

No one knows this.

Sakurai loves history. Who gives a shit about ROB or G&W? I do now; thanks to Sakurai.

Plus Banjo Kazooie is objectively the series to best portray Microsoft and Nintendo working together, implying the rumors are true.

Attached: E220EF59-D635-4609-859B-80762E69F3E3.jpg (320x275, 33K)

>post tfw Steve and Banjo are revealed at the same time

Attached: 1553602862758.gif (444x250, 1.39M)

Banjo is far more popular than MC. You're mixing up sales with popularity. I'll bet 90% of the minecraft player base has no idea who Steve is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN

Attached: 1543104018911.jpg (1024x576, 19K)

Eggs are very important in Minecraft for making useful foods and spawning chickens which not only a very good food source themselves but are one of the only sources for feathers which are needed to make arrows. You shouldn't make claims about something you don't know much about

You'll have to go somewhere else for that. This is bait central.

His entire moveset wouldn't be built around shooting eggs though. He would have one special move to shoot them with and one to change the type with. And maybe his back throw would involve Kazooie shitting an egg out of her ass. That would be it though. Also I think Clockwork Kazooie would function more like Bowser Jr.'s mechakoopa than Snake's mine thing.

>Because people want to buy unique characters that are different from the characters already in the game
No, people play Smash Bros. for the fanservice and to enjoy their favorite characters. And Yoshi have one egg tossing move doesn't overlap too much with Banjo having one at all, that's like saying they couldn't have put Ridley in Ultimate because his side special is too similar to Ganondorf's as a rushing command grab, or Simon because his cross thing is too similar to Link's boomerang.

OHNONONONO

Attached: Iconic Steve.png (744x441, 259K)

Nice reading comprehension, retard.
Now show me the part about how throwing eggs is a major mechanic in a fight.

People like you have never played B&K.

Three types of eggs, projectile or bouncing like DDD spike ball things.
Using Kazooie as a weapon.
Kazooie being a fucking dragon.

Just because B&K uses eggs doesn't mean it'll be used in the same way as Yoshi, moron.

I made a dark bargain a while ago.
After Smash Ultimate was revealed in march last year. I told my brother that if Ridley was in, K. Rool was in, Banjo was in, and snake returned I would try to play smash ultimate competitively.
Right now 3 of 4 have been confirmed and banjo looks likely.

Attached: 1459001051258.gif (500x418, 957K)

Goku is literally the only anime character who could get in Smash. He and Pikachu are unanimous with Japan itself at this point. He would get in as an icon and play on the Japanese olympics, not as an anime character.

Attached: 2989A3B1-258F-4F19-9D19-1515B165E320.jpg (375x500, 23K)

Would actually break Yea Forums for an hour or so because of the posting from both stevefags and banjofags

You need to look up cherry picking. And views in videos have nothing to do with popularity.

Reimu

>Banjofags are happy
>Genuine Stevefags are happy
>Steveposters are fucking infuriated because Steve getting in was only cool if it meant Banjo got cucked.
Best outcome

Yoshi's entire moveset is themed around eggs so Banjo having eggs is not interesting in the slightest. There are characters out there that are beloved and offer something new to Smash, Banjo doesn't achieve both

It makes you retarded if you don't want someone just because they're highly requested and frequently discussed.

> YouTube views as an argument

OHNONONONO

Attached: youtubeviews.png (935x400, 337K)

>Tens of millions of people giving a video attention isn't popularity
Cope sweetheart, and while you're at it why don't you fetch me Banjo's most popular video

every character in the game has some form of punch or slap attack so no newcomer can ever be interesting because they'll have a hand attack too

Funny joke Banjo Boomer, but you're gonna have to wait until a later date. E3 is Travis' turn. Suda even said there's some big No More Heroes news happening there. With enough luck, maybe you'll have your turn for character pack 5.

Attached: 1548534804015.png (1213x1474, 1.63M)

>is themed around eggs
>actually only has 2 moves and a guard that actually make use of egg

Well you don't have to worry about that bet since Banjo isn't coming.

>almost all of Yea Forums believed in the grinch leak due to having some poster "evidence"
>it was a lie
>now believes some discord tranny who's sources are literally just "dude trust me"

Attached: 1553888593405.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Does that white flavor even taste good?

It's probably a remaster of the first two games, I don't think they've done one of those in a while.
Is Strikes Back any good? I really enjoyed the first two NMH games.

Yes, Yoshi's egg projectiles are the most important part of his playstyle and neutral B wracks up insane damage and can get cheeky kills by ledge. Sakurai isn't going to add in Banjo because he can do Yoshi's thing but better

It's good. It's not amazing, but it's a servicable brawler with the perfect amount of style, and if you're a Suda fan it's a must play. It's his most personal game he's made, and a fitting return for Travis that makes me more excited about a NMH3 now than I would've been after NMH2.

Attached: 052.png (539x596, 549K)

Forgot to mention that he can also turn into an egg and roll around, that's three specials out of four

Crash
Spyro
Rayman
Viewtiful Joe
Sora
Ryu Hayabusa

But I want Travis Touchdown by a WIDE margin.

Attached: FE5EDEC6-C83D-4873-AF34-AA348019B436.gif (800x450, 2.27M)

You can make the same argument for Ultimate's newcomers.
>Sakurai isn't going to add Ridley, too much overlap with Charizard as a fire breathing dragon that also attacks with its tail
>Sakurai isn't going to add K. Rool, too much overlap with Dedede as a super heavyweight centered around his projectile game
>Sakurai isn't going to add Simon Belmont, Shulk is already in the game as a character with exceptionally long but narrow reach
It's really moot and doesn't make sense.

this. he has a good chance too.

Attached: 8642468.png (503x1010, 387K)

Nobody is saying there aren't characters that have similar moves, but all characters have different archetypes that set them apart. Banjo's archetype of being a bird duo or having egg based attacks isn't unique and the only interesting ideas i've seen are from nuts and bolts and at that point you might as well add in someone like Steve who is popular for building

Well this tranny was one of these anti-grinchleak insider so...

Then any nigga with an anime image is a leaker. Get fucked

Finally someone with common sense

> MUH BANJO. ISAAC, GENO! IRRELEVANT Z-LISTERS
Fuck off all of you, why don't you for once support characters that has a legit chance like Ashley or Camilla? Stop supporing dead characters

Nigga, at least TRY with bait

>ashley
get out, pedo wanker

Attached: Captain_Syrup_New_Render.png (250x404, 106K)

terrible bait

Not that user but Ashley is far more relevant then any of those characters

>banjofags are fucking gullible and fall for just about any leak that mentions the duo
Keep it coming boys. You getting BTFO a third time will have my sides in orbit

Ashley is a minor character from a minor series, even as a retired franchise Banjo and Kazooie are still more significant than her thanks to being the main characters of their own franchise.

the only people who want ashley are lolicon loving pedophiles. i'd much rather have literal who's than pedo wank material
fuck ashleyniggers

Attached: 1453850619339.png (810x688, 455K)

as a banjobro, i'd suggest not to count your chickens before they hatch. all these leaks could turn out to be fake like with the grinch one.

Attached: 1544003449285.png (245x288, 159K)

I hear people keep saying this, yet they provide no evidence

>E3 is Travis' turn
>Literally deconfirmed by creator

in every ashley thread i see, they mostly post fanart of her in a bikini or some shit

Attached: 1492619614929.png (482x555, 107K)

Attached: Heggy.png (1262x704, 1.71M)

why people care about FUCKING DLC, it does not matter you bunch of shit slinging ape-niggers(double nigger for oldfags)

TALK ABOUT GAMES NOT GAY SHIT ALSO FUCK SONY

Banjo and Kazooie

Banjo gets one jump, Kazooie gets two or one and with a glide effect as she flaps her wing if the button is held.

>B Roulette Egg
G&W side B where the strongest egg(s) can hurt you and basic eggs just do damage like Fox’s laser, can be done several times in a row, must be done again for a different egg. The stronger the egg, the less ammo you get.

> ~>B Bird Assualt
Marth side B showcasing different Kazooie abilities, maybe each last hit she turns into her dragon form

> /\ B Beak Bomb
Kazooie launches the pair upward by pressing up B, or you can input the desired direction immediately afterwards similar to the Pika’s up B

> \/ B Beak Buster / Beak Drill
Yoshi down B, pops the pair up if it connects. Becomes a multi hitting drill if you hold B, regardless. Drill has an active hit box, even on the ground but has noticeable end lag if it doesn’t connect.

>Final
Snake’s old final smash or just a cool animation of Banjo and crew roughing you up and Kazooie breathing fire on you. Last choice would be Dragon Kazooie with Golden Feathers.

to be frank, she can be. don't take her word as gospel: especially in this case. she's said she's not 100% sure on this information's legitimacy. she went public on it because of the phil spencer follow the dude who sent this to sabi and papagenos said his source had.

*is the final smash in your path*

Attached: T-rex Banjo.png (1021x764, 1.11M)