Keep talking shit about Nintendo. I dare you!

Keep talking shit about Nintendo. I dare you!

Attached: 1538907361884.png (326x661, 360K)

kek that can't be real

Nintendo aren't very good!

D-DADDY

Poor angle, dude looks great and is normal height.

Fuck the haters, Nintendo 4 life!

Attached: 1551605466121.jpg (1080x1350, 217K)

>that head to body ratio
I'm sure this is a shop but god damn is it funny.

look at his wittle arms

>tfw manlet

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

steroids r magic

>his last thread got deleted and he's still shitposting
Look how hard he's trying. Everyone, clap for Eric, let's print this thread and put it on the fridge where everyone can see it! We're so proud of you, honey!

>tfw you keep your hands grease free so you can play your PS4 later

Attached: Pizza.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

look at those arms, aww does baby wants his wittle bottle

Why does he shove the entire fork into his mouth is it a joke

BING BING

Attached: 1331703988958.jpg (640x480, 86K)

He dabbing on that pizza

Would it be a good idea to get an injection of steroids?
I know that there's the risk of your nuts shrinking, but on another hand I've been living an extremely sedentary lifestyle for years because I'm severely mentally ill and can't really do much with my days. I'm slightly overweight but it would be nice to at least have a body with a human shape, you know?
I say that but I don't know how I'd get my hands on such a thing anyway.

He's just practicing.

is this power of feminism?

I'm gonna make a nintendo shipost thread just for u OP

if he had a decent haircut and some better frames he'd look normal

even if he improved he'd look extremely fucking average

I hope you're not being serious, eat less and exercise a little.

Don't worry about test if you want to get lean just get some clen or if you're feeling ballsy some dnp, literally no effort required sub 5% bf

Why yes I do strictly play fps and grand strategy on the pc.

Attached: 1541128061022.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

one copy of the new Mario game please

Attached: XWd4dNI.png (859x960, 216K)

Don't do it. Not only is it a terrible idea anyway but it doesn't work by magic; you don't inject them and suddenly you start having a great body. You'd still need to get out and exercise and eat right anyway so just do that.

You have a long way to go before you should even think about steroids. Just exercise and eat better.

I unironically avoid certain foods like wings because I can't stand my fingertips feeling greasy or dirty.
It's less that I mind my hands being dirty and more I don't want to touch anything while they are.

I go through a lot of napkins, even eating something like potato chips.

Wtf where are his abs? This man has never done a sit up in his life

literally me btw

Attached: 1553697412751.jpg (3934x2618, 2.04M)

>I unironically avoid certain foods like wings because I can't stand my fingertips feeling greasy or dirty.
Are you young or just extremely white collar?

>tfw eating a pizza after working with blown in fiberglass insulation, digging in mud, and using acid without washing hands and then going right back to it afterwards
I don't understand how people can be so prissy, your ancestors would be ashamed.

I just fucking devour greasy shit like a starved animal and then go to the bathroom and wash my hands
Best of both worlds

This is how you spot a dyel. Anyone who lifts seriously doesn't train biceps directly

Don't lie to me, Lobos plays dark souls not nintendo

Are you a couch?

Last time I saw this posted it was confirmed that it wasn't real, but I dont have the original picture on me.

>there are couches using Yea Forums posting in this thread right now

You wasted your time and money on inferior platforms

>index finger on shoulder AND middle finger on trigger
Fucking cancer

Fucking based. I feel like I can't relate to a lot of Yea Forums because they're all such massive pussies with office jobs or taking hormones so their little dicks will shrivel up. I guess I'm in the wrong place to find blue collar gamers but I don't know where else I would go.

user, dark souls is on switch

I really can't exercise. I have absolutely no energy, and this has been true for 4 years or so. I have severe clinical depression. I used to do sports before (swimming in particular) but those times are long gone.
Obviously exercising would be the most reasonable way of getting back in shape, but please believe me when I say this is out of reach.
I don't even take medication for my depression anymore because I'm terrified of going outside. I just take 5 minutes to go to the grocery store next door to stack up on pasta and canned vegetables once a month.

Right, I thought so... I don't know why I said that.

About eating, what do you recommend? When I was a teenager, just eating healthy wasn't sufficient, I needed to execise to actually lose weight. But exercising doesn't seem like an option now, and my metabolism probably doesn't work the same as when I was still growing. What is the most cheap diet I could have? Note I don't have income of any kind at all and just live off my parents giving me 200€ each month. (I don't live with them, they put the money on my bank account)

Have you ever heard of body fat? People can look muscular and have little to no abs at the same time.

This picture might be farfetched because one, it's an old man, and two, it's a video game, but a man can look muscular while having a flat stomach.

Attached: 391-4-1478998576.jpg (670x376, 19K)

Wrong faggot. I have plenty of money so I buy whatever I want so I have a very expensive PC as my main console and a Switch/3DS as secondaries. PS4 doesn't have any exclusives that interest me other than maybe P5 but it's not worth buying a console over.

See this guy? He's sexy despite having no abs.

Attached: Even without abs you can look sexy.jpg (780x439, 88K)

Just in time for the race war, brother