Sub to WoW or FFXIV?

I only played FF XIV to lvl 30 until my free sub ran out. Should I resub to FF or WoW?

Attached: shadowbringers.png (2060x1159, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4tyuIh12_HU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FF

You know there is an unlimited free trial up to level 35

Then why can I not play it?

at this point, FF

just be warned it can drag on until HW, then shit gets good and stays good

just be warned things don't change up between xpacs a ton gameplay-wise, unlike wow
they like things to be consistent

Because you bought/gifted the game instead of doing the trial first retard

I had a cleric or something and the combat is so fucking shit at lvl 30, i just push 1 button to kill mobs which takes eternity. luckily the quests are short but still its shit.

low level stuff you barely have buttons yeah
especially as a healer
but you got a lot more later on, especially if you play something complex like monk or scholar

I know how you feel. The combat at low levels needs a revamp. The game is designed around endgame so at a low level you're lacking the powercreeped stats, a fuck ton of abilities and passives, and the fight mechanics haven't stepped outside of the tutorial phase yet. Luckily it's not hard to level in FFXIV.

FFXIV

I've been playing since ARR first came out and its the only MMO I've stuck with despite the grind. I like that it's more story oriented and the ability to be every class without having to make a new character is nice. It also has a fairly steady release of patches with content although the amount/quality of content has been questionable the last 2 patches. I'm super disappointed in how 4.56 ended.

Attached: images.png (291x173, 10K)

XIV has a future. WoW clearly doesn't sadly.

Resub to FFXIV, a new expansion is coming out in 2 months.

youtu.be/4tyuIh12_HU

3 months

april soon, june is early access

june 28

>get bored of BfA
>decide to sub to FFXIV until classic
>go to log in to my old account
>locked from hack
>go to log in to email
>password incorrect
>spend 3 days off and on with AT&T trying to recover it
>finally do
>request Square Enix password reset
>asks for fucking birthday
>>my goddamned birthday is wrong
Getting ready to go back to WoW.

No one cares about Ala Mhigo. What a sad time in the game. Ilberd would be furious.

they're both shit but if you're really that desperate
play wow if you intend to compete/progress at a high level (mythic raiding in a good guild, pushing high m+ with enjoyable and good players, high end arena) that's what the game is still decent for
play ff if you just want something to sink endless hours into

play ff14 until classic launch but also play the yorha raid once its released

how do I level faster?
I just started playing recently because I need something to keep me busy until classic launch and I also love nier and want to experience the new raid/expansion
I played for an hour yesterday and only focused on main story quests and I only got like 30% of a level (am level 11 atm)
this game is so boring, its just piss easy single player content
when does it finally get good

Attached: 1529828660807.png (500x500, 167K)

get your life in order nigga. how do you lose your own email account and get your own birthday wrong

Unironically did find it got better as a bard at level 40 when I had shit to do.

ffxiv is absolute shit and so is wow
kill yourself