Why is nobody talking about this?

Why is nobody talking about this?

Attached: yoshi_nintendo_switch_via_official_youtube_2019.png (1200x680, 1.87M)

its still downloading, duh

*bends over and spreads my ass open*
Fuck my ass and I’ll talk about Yoshi all you want you little faggot

because you have to be 18 or older to access this site

Pretty cute and chill but brings nothing new and exciting to the table and is WAY easy like every Yoshi game. Nowhere near woth the pricetag. There.

Nothing to talk about. It's mediocre just like every other Yoshi game after Island

it just came out, people are also playing sekiro and risk of rain 2.

Because it's an inferior gameplay concept to just making another Yoshi's Island. It's a scavenger hunt for items in the foreground and background at the cost of all snappiness in the egg throwing which fucks the pacing of the game and makes it retard proof slow.

There's a fine line between being an "all ages" piece of media and being one explicitly for young children and Yoshi's Crafted World sits on the latter half of the divide.

Not to mention its releasing in the midst of a ton of fantastically received releases meaning it's not even tempting in a "nothing else is out" way.

more like yoshis CRAPPY world

What are all these hot Switch releases?

Can't even have Comfy time with such horrible music.

>He's a one console peasant
Lmao enjoy your baby game

>WAY easy like every Yoshi game
MMh no sweetie, yoshi's island was not easy.

Because the only people who bought this are Switch enthusiasts who can't buy DMCV, Sekiro, RoR2.

Turns out, nobody really cares for Yoshi's Island when it's just another easy, ass retread of a superior game in the series that came out 20 something years ago.

Why does every Yoshi game except the first one and Wooly World have such shit music?

Attached: 1548346463075.jpg (640x480, 90K)

When I played Woolly World, I ended up getting bored of it halfway through and never finished it.

Is there anything about Crafted World that makes it more fun to play or should I just not bother?

At this point, Yoshi's Island is the exception rather than the rule

Who ever requested these easy as fuck yoshi and kirby games. Go back to the snes one and improve it.

another gay baby yoshi game for children, where the fuck is another good ass platformer like smw2

Busy playing it all day. Stuck on the stupid go go Yoshi level. I fucking hate this shit so much

Attached: 3e3a52b3-acbf-4633-a502-0804232ebad2.gif (370x300, 162K)

what firmware version do i need for this? 7.0?

I know the Switch's demographic are small children but come on...

This game is fucking insulting and i actually feel embarrased playing this shit

Downloaded it. Haven't played it yet. Saving it for later to play comfy coop with my qtpi 8/10 gf in between sweaty fuck sessions.

Probably a pretty okay game but I don't see the reason to play it when I have Smash and Sekiro

1. Kirby games have always been easy.
2. Kirby games have hard as fuck post game content.

the game is basically a "Bug 3". if you like walking into the foreground and background, this is your game!

Attached: 24864-bug-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (800x1259, 163K)

Y you play babby gaem? Why u no schuut...

I mean epic yarn and the drawing one.

>1. Kirby games have always been easy.
Kirby Adventure was automatically hard because of the inconsistent framerate.

Why are you playing a game for small children?

>2. Kirby games have hard as fuck post game content.
Kirby is my favorite series but calm down on the exaggeration there.

I dont understand this revisionist history

YI was easy as fuck, unless you were going for 100% it was easily beatable

I heard this is better than Woolly World and while this doesn't mean much it actually is rated higher even on Metacritic than that game. Is it actually better?

Attached: Mario'sT_Yoshi.jpg (114x220, 10K)

Just got back from the store, What am I in for Yea Forums?

that one extra stage in the GBA version is the hardest stage in any yoshi game

Attached: cfvds.png (488x570, 212K)

It's different. More focused on exploring and collecting than simply platforming. Some shit can be annoying to search for. Also you are going to have to go back to a lot of levels if you want to 100% an area. Though it has a nice aesthetic

the soundtrack certainly ain't better.

Don't buy any costumes, they make an already easy game even easier.