BL3! FUCK YES!

Tbh I'm super excited, but can we talk about how Rhys decided to grow the worst mustache ever?

Attached: Saxaphonebrick.gif (540x302, 2.9M)

>Yea Forums 3 years ago
>borderlands 2 is a shit game with terrible gameplay and cringey reddit memes
>Yea Forums after gamergate, fappening, and election tourists ruined everything
>OMG BORDERLANDS HYPE XDDD

Attached: 1553821889904.png (250x250, 20K)

borderlands is boring i cant get into the whole dying unlimited times and loosing a fraction of your money which has no use. have no money? you can still respawn and respawn over and over until the boss or whatever is dead. not fun or challenging. like i dont die but just knowing there is no actual threat it makes it not as fun.

Tales From the Borderlands was great but there's no way the story and dialogue in 3 will be anything but shit.

BL1 was really good tho

i can't get into the boring lifeless gunplay and replacing your boring lifeless gun with a slightly bigger number gun so you can fight terrible hour long raidbosses while progressing through pathetic skill trees full of boring passive skills while completing repetitive fetch quests

not really. it's certainly less shitty than the first but its a game thats only fun with friends, but every game is fun with friends. it's a sloppy game with bad progression, lifeless quests, and a generic story.

*than the second

It was mediocre as fuck until the armory of general knoxx came out and even then, all it did was improve the loot aspect of the game.

bl2 was always good I'm sorry if you didn't get the memo.

People thought BL2 was shit? I mean it's not the greatest game ever but I thought it was fun

i can actually agree with that knoxx was legitimately decent probably because the smaller map cut down on the really boring shit. that raid boss was a mistake and that they though it was a good idea to put like 15 of them in 2

haha funneh robot toon graphic the enemy sed "BALLZ"xD plays great on my controller

fucking trash games off yourself

it is shit. it's a boring grindfest. it's only fun if you play it with fun people, but so i bio freaks so that doesn't say much
fucking zoomers

>People
People didn't think it was shit. It's contrarian autists on /v who did.

>if you dont like my shitty meme filled grind fest youre a contrarian

Attached: 1553846500436.png (403x448, 93K)

Considering BL2 has positive reviews in most places, yes, your opinion is contrarian.

I wanna talk about how the blond dude you can play as looks like August and how robot playable character has bits and pieces of Loader bot on him.

Let's talk about how Troy Baker probably won't be back as Rhys.

Attached: 7.png (1080x718, 136K)

Never played the game. Aiight tard.

>trusting reviewers

Attached: 381.jpg (1007x891, 190K)

ive played it, want a timestamp of my copy?

There's still time to hire him,right????

I'm talking about player reviews, retard

Not enough money to hire him.

the average player is a retard too. fortnite is the most popular game in the universe.

>OH GOD STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

>tfw noticeable lack of Krieg in the trailer
>tfw there's a side mission in the game where Maya asks your help as she's tracked down Krieg
>apparently he's gone completely insane in the time skip and has gone full psycho unable to tell his old friends from foe, psycho sickness is completely irreversible so this was inevitable for Krieg and nothing else can be done
>Maya goes with you as NPC fighter to help you put down Krieg
>cue boss battle with Krieg where he is a complete badass psycho beyond anything we've seen, lighting himself on fire and making heads pop
>when you win, cutscene triggers where Maya walks up to Krieg and tearfully apologizes that nothing can be done for him, but says he will always be a Vault hunter and one of her closest friends
>with his last bit of sanity he thanks her and the Vault hunters for allowing him a seat on their "meat bicycle"
>the psycho takes over and he lunges at her with buzzsaw, she shoots him dead and it cuts to black
>memorial for him after with all the BL2 Vault Hunters around a modest gravestone with buzzsaw axe sticking out of the mound
Love Krieg but if done right this could be fucking kino

Attached: 1423550088176.jpg (500x259, 13K)

fuck off reddit

The trailer is awful.
Just purely cinematically. How do you screw up your rythm so badly? How do you make a cinematic trailer without at least ATTEMPTING to hide your absolutely fucking god-awful animations? It's a cinematic trailer: how do you let them use the most fucking pathetic, weak-ass fucking weapons in the existence? If you immediately feel like the guns have ZERO impact from a cinematic trailer, you KNOW you screwed something up badly.
Also, the fucking art direction is moving more and more in the direction of that one Gearbox team shooter that I literally can't even remember the name off.

Now the game is obviously going to be shit, it's Borderlands for fuck sake, everybody knows it's a garbage series: but the fact that they can't even get the TRAILER right is actually kinda fascinating.
These people just do not give a fuck anymore. What is up with this plague of absolute fucking disinterest from developers in their own work and franchises. Fuck, Gearbox was the master of hyping people for bad games in the past. Now they obviously don't have the energy to do even that...

It's strange and both depressing and fascinating. It's like the AAA development just... lost any will to actually do their jobs now.

what game gives me this feel?

Attached: RICARDO VS VIETCONGS!.webm (854x480, 1.79M)

I’m sorry friend. I remember when we had a containment board, now this is a containment site :,(

Yea Forums is on a downward spiral

red dead redemption 2