This is Donald Duck. He is canonically the strongest mage in all of Final Fantasy...

This is Donald Duck. He is canonically the strongest mage in all of Final Fantasy. He nuked Terranort with a Bahamut-tier Flare. Say something nice about him!

Attached: Donald_Duck_KH3.png (360x450, 148K)

quack

This guy and his uncle especially are the only things Disney related I could never hate regardless of how evil empire that company becomes.

She is a better mage.

Attached: dissidia-final-fantasy-shantotto.png (600x300, 253K)

ZettaFlare is above anything Bahammut ever cast

The Bahamut lines were easily defeated by Zack in Crisis Core.

Personally I think Donald being a mage doesn't make sense, he should be a Berserker.

hearing him yelling spell names is very amusing

Explain this Yea Forums

Attached: whatisthis.png (335x265, 10K)

If he's such a good mage why can't he magic away his fucking throat problems?

He occasionally heals me.

Attached: 1467457805348.png (400x400, 281K)

diaper

I never understand what he's saying

Imagine what this sounds like. We need an user who can do a good Donald voice to vocaroo this.

Attached: 1525257943633.jpg (500x389, 40K)

It does seem to run in the family.

Attached: E7IxTCA.jpg (1260x880, 564K)

why does his hat have a zipper and a belt?

What about his nephews?

Nomura loves belts and zippers.

I never really got how Barks and Don Rosa are more known in Europe than America. I thought they only cared about their euro comics but they fucking love the comic about a duck with the American dream.

Well he does get the Berserk ability fairly early on.
It's basically a joke ability since obviously he's not built for physical attacks.

When you analyse what these (Barks and Rosa) stories are about, you'll find that they have a lot more themes in common with European comics than with the majority of what was popular in America (Marvel and DC, essentially).

Duck comics were usually about our group of relateable protagonists (in the case of Donald it was literally an everyman with all the flaws in the world) finding themselves in an adventure of varying magnitude, which could range from getting his gf's favourite brand of pickles to saving the multiverse, with lots of humour and trivia about our real world sprinkled inside. This is much more similar to Asterix than to Batman

Kingdom Hearts isn't Final Fantasy.

he also fought off literal nazis

>Tfw can actually understand Donald's voice
Could be that I always watched Dutch dubs of the old cartoons where he may have been more intelligable but I could always understand what he said if I listened well enough.

But Final Fantasy is Kingdom Hearts.

>Donald Duck
>not built for physical attacks

Blasphemy!

Attached: Gkr542V.gif (289x214, 1.98M)

Fuck these little shits.

>Zetta
>Above Mega
Lmao learn to Final Fantasy you fag.
He doesn't know Ultima or Stopza. He's not even the strongest mage in KH.

Agreed. Donald is a great character. Kingdom Hearts would suck without him and Goofy.

They were little shits in the cartoons, sure. But I don't renember them being dickish in the comics.

Megaflare is fucking basic shit what are you on about?

Isn't the Flare series usually the strongest set of spells?

Holy shit.

No they were actually hyperintelligent near marysues with the moral high ground and almost always saved the day with their solutions.
But to the little kid that reads these comics they serve as positive rolemodels because they'd do their homework, read books and be good little boyscouts.

Depending on the game, Megaflare goes from being a nuclear explosion to smashing numerous cities in the span of a few seconds.
The higher tiers of FF are filled with bullshit, like Odin destroying an entire city with a Zantetsuken or Louisoix throwing people years into the future.
Flare is typically in the higher tiers, but the highest ones tend to be
>Ultima
>Death
>Holy
>Meteor
>Reraise
It wildly varies depending on the game though. It's a safe bet to say that Ultima is the strongest spell in all the FFs it's present in.

You better be fucking pretending.

Zetta>Tera>Giga>Mega, you fucking retard

>tfw Organization 13 shitters

mega flare is basic spell dumbass. in BBS Aqua can learn it and spam like its fucking fira

best donald duck games?

>KH babs
Enjoy you "Magic"

Attached: Megaflare XIV.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I'd you had played any FF game besides XIV you'd know megaflare is canonically weaker than giga and tera. Now get out you disgusting secondary.

Attached: Bahamutzero_ff7.png (740x465, 78K)

Yes, and Zetta doesn't exist outside of KH, and it was used to kill only one person in a way that left the caster KO'd at best.

That was teraflare

Look at the goalpost move

I specifically looked up XIV's Megaflare and got that and this. Google's a shit.

Attached: Not Actually Megaflare.jpg (1000x563, 136K)

The matter isn't if Tera and Giga are stronger than Mega, it's if Zetta is. As it stands, this is another case of between-game power changes, considering Megaflare in KH is weaker and more available, while in FF it's the signature move of one of the consistently stronger Summons and Bosses.
KH uses its own naming conventions for spells and past -ga level, which tend to be weaker in KH than in FF, it becomes harder to compare.