Mario Maker 2 thread. How many crazy off the rails things are they going to add?

Mario Maker 2 thread. How many crazy off the rails things are they going to add?

Attached: mario-maker2-5[1].jpg (500x432, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdCLvkmDgJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Assuming Miyamoto doesn't say no.

Attached: blingbling.png (200x200, 26K)

Kaizo levels where Bowser chases you in a jeep is the future

You want the Pimpmobile?
youtube.com/watch?v=xdCLvkmDgJg

Well we have a SM3DW theme so it's very likely.

I'm hoping coins can serve some sort of purpose in MM2. Even if it does lead to endless coin farms being created online.

Y E S

Buying costumes?

I want to give power ups to enemies.

A Fire Bro is seen briefly in the trailer, so it could mean you either shake the Hammer Bro to switch it, or you give them a Fire Flower.

Same with the Piranha Plant - a fire variant is seen, so that gives me hope.

i like this idea

I hope so. That would be so cool if they add more powerups and you can give them to enemies too. I want piranha plants shooting ice balls, tanooki goombas and caped koopas. And giant enemies and blocks, like SMB3's Giant world.

Crazy Cap store but coins only tally if you collect coins in other people's stages

bump

There seems to be some kind of special coin counter based on the trailer analysis, so they might be able to be tied to some kind of special trigger.

that piranha plant makes me think of scribblenauts where you can give attributes to any object

Yeah it could a door that replaces the flagpole, which only opens when X number of coins is collected

An alternative is to cap how many coins you earn in a single stage. You can collect millions but you only keep, say, 300. Maybe also prevent people from earning more from the same stage over and over, encouraging you to play many stages.

>Giant fast metal fire piranha plant

How many of these things do you think we'll get?

Attached: mario-maker-dlc[1].jpg (3000x2400, 1020K)

Fire Bro is confirmed. Which means Boomerang Bro is almost certain. And Boom Boom is confirmed as well. And Angry Sun.

When is this out again?

june

>Same with the Piranha Plant - a fire variant is seen

Fire Piranha Plants are in the original game.

True, but MM2 shows off the dark-skinned Piranha shooting fire. So at the very least they’ll change color when they change to their fire form