RAISE THE AWARENESS: Sailor Moon Drops is officially DEAD and it became abandonware since yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=sshVnq4OhLs

Today is March 29 of the year 2019 and this game's servers has been officially shut down and all official services/support regarding this game has been terminated as of March 28 of this year. It's completely dead now. Absolutely. Totally. This game became yet another case of being a victim of the ugly monstrosity that is "always online-only" video game distributing and playing/serving emerging industry (a.k.a. "games as a service") in this modern day and age. If it's possible in any way at all - this game needs to be preserved by someone and thus saved, as it's now an abandonware that can be lost forevermore (which is always a very bad thing for both the global gaming commune and gaming industry's history annals).

Can this game's image/ISO/.apk be saved and at least a part of it's data/files preserved for the future generations (to emulate someday, perhaps)? Or is it a case of yet another decent game that's going to be lost to all eternity?

Attached: RNS.gif (300x224, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zWwhtvNbH0
youtube.com/watch?v=SHficeNF_Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q0FhFbdyE
youtube.com/watch?v=oV3gEb2cTcY
kotaku.com/we-tried-to-uncover-the-long-lost-american-sailor-moon-1827695456
youtube.com/watch?v=epR43KeWRjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JmM6mIRsEy0
youtube.com/watch?v=XK22qpPbyuo
youtube.com/watch?v=2eu4SPAIh7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sailor Moon
>mobile game

Attached: 1535212622130.jpg (800x422, 41K)

Every single gacha shit deserve to die
literally nothing of value lost
actually this made me happy

>it's actually good/decent

Attached: 1535440360421.gif (400x293, 1.03M)

It really wasn't. Fucking Emoji Blitz was a more worthwhile Bejeweled clone than Drops

It's way better than the absolute majority of "your typical gatcha shit". If anything, there was actual money and effort put into Sailor Moon Drops. Full voice-over work by professional Seiyuus, a fuckton of quality art and animation, and top notch QA made game essentially bug/glitch-free. And there was also a lot of unique content, which not many games of such type can be proud of.
Also - you're tryinghard too much.

Gatchashit is not video games.
It's a 0 effort Skinner box to drain money from retards like you.
If you sad that gatcha is dead then you unironically should consume bleach.

It's exactly gatchashit, you cretin. Clearly shows you've never even seen the game, not even mentioning actually playing it. It's more like Itadaki street mixed with classical puzzlers (which, BTW FYI, Sailor Moon franchise been doing since friggin' Sharp X68000 days), it's not a mere gatcha.

>it's not exactly gatchashit
Fast selffix.

>Itadaki street
Is below mediocre. There are hundreds games out there that are much better.

Also, death of ANY f2p mobile "game" = not a big loss.
You are just some faggot who's obsessed with Sailor moon and eats up any kind of garbage with name "Sailor Moon" slapped on.

>If anything, there was actual money and effort put into Sailor Moon Drops. Full voice-over work by professional Seiyuus, a fuckton of quality art and animation, and top notch QA made game essentially bug/glitch-free. And there was also a lot of unique content, which not many games of such type can be proud of.
Yeah but it still wasn't very fun or varied to actually play as a Bejeweled clone

>a Bejeweled clone
It's not.

there is no gacha about it, you can buy gems to advances faster but it all boils down to luck and skill to finish the maps, character unlocks you have to get them yourself by playing, not by playing a virtual slot machine

You just can't play turn-based board games, admit it. I bet you got your ass handed to you by Unlimited SaGa back in the days, so you've stayed SuperSalty at the genre ever since.

>match three
>have limited amount of turns
>icons you try to swap reverse back in place if they don't make a match
Bejeweled clone

Hahahaha salty mobile faggot resorts to "MUH SKILL" in A FUCKING BOARD GAME
LMAOOOOOO
Cry harder zoomer

Attached: 1551236068598.png (371x470, 321K)

Read thread, retard. Bejeweled doesn't have Itadaki elements. What's next - you're going to call it a Zuma clone?

This is the only Sailor Moon game worth playing

Attached: sfc-smss-fight03.jpg (256x224, 74K)

So, I was right about you, huh. You ARE one of those cocksucking losers who got owned in the ass with no lube whatsoever by Unlimited SaGa back in the day. Stay mad and angry, cocksucker.

>not original Sailor V, arcade Beat 'Em Up, or Another Story
Please go and kys kindly.

Damn I didn't know it was dead. Stopped playing like 2 years ago.

@456375574
Never played this gay shit and never will and the only mad one here is you BECAUSE YOUR SHITTY GATCHA DIED
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 300px-Welles-1980_01.jpg (300x370, 26K)

0/10, you must tryharder way more than just that.

Just look at his thread He argues with people that his now dead gatcha is A RETRO GAME
My god this is a goldmine

>mobile game

Good, then it deserves to die.

Did the whole series get redubbed already? I remember them doing that a while ago.

>What's next - you're going to call it a Zuma clone?
I'm going to call it a Bejeweled clone because that's the gameplay and your "Itadaki elements" are superfluous to the experience, just like how you consider things like art assets and voice clips "unique content" to try and make your game sound grander than it actually is
Half-tempted to just call it a falseflag shitpost seeing as 2015 is nowhere even close to "retro"

The Fuwa Fuwa Panic games were fantastic.

Attached: little_venus_attack.gif (256x224, 11K)

>Granblue Fantasy deserves to die
>oh wait

>2015 is nowhere even close to "retro"
Any abandonware, which this game now is, is a potential retro. And any potential retro, is a 100% retro within several years.

>Half-tempted to just call it a falseflag shitpost
Ehhh, who's he faleflagging as? Not like this is some kind of political discussion to push agenda.
If he tried to make gatchafags look dumb he didn't show us anything new, everyone already knows that mobile "players" are retarded.

It's a just case of one mad sailormoon whale who wasted probably over 1k USD seething about that his money now gone.
>>Granblue Fantasy deserves to die
Yes, that's right.

>I'm going to call it a Bejeweled clone
And you'll be wrong.

Look now he's trying to pass as multiple anons to look like there are someone who's supporting him

Attached: 1550841177543.gif (385x400, 208K)

nor did he mention the sailor moon game with the ballons

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (411x360, 29K)

Well, it won't. It's here to say. keep seething, your tears are delicious.

;-; RIP

>mad Sailor Moon whale
Neither a whale nor mad any, kid.

>wasted probably over 1k USD
Never spent even 1 cent on it. Because I'm not retarded enough to be caught into the F2P or Pay-to-play trap. I'm good enough at playing games to not resort to buying shit for real money. I've played a fuckton of games during my live, even the most bizarre payware such as Dungeon Keeper mobile, and I've NEVER EVER spent a single cent on their paid content, because I don't do that by principle. I also never play games that require a separate monthly/weekly/daily subscription fee atop the one I'm already paying for my internet connection or console services such as X-Box Gold/PS+.

most of the SNES SM games are great, but another story is best.

Attached: 291.png (1138x909, 21K)

How weird that you're so proudly declaring you're a leeching poorfag but whatever.

What manner of fighting stances are those?

>, kid.

Attached: YouMad.jpg (319x243, 16K)

Its not a fighting game. Its an rpg.

>Caring about gatcha shit
The day they’re all eradicated!is a day of celebration

>a leeching poorfag
More like just a person that's actually good at playing games. Good enough to not pay for content that can be obtained by mere playing means. I'm definitely not one of those underage "modern age gaymurr" imbeciles that die 2+ times in Sekiro's tutorial levels.

Attached: 1013423_164144617097928_2086563000_n.jpg (960x945, 55K)

>this game requires a skill you just mad that you are bad
The only genres that require any semblance of skill are:
1. Fast paced rts games that require multitasking(like Starcraft)
2. Fighting games
3. Fast paced pc arena shooters(Quake3, Unreal Tournament, etc)

Your game is turn and luck based.
Any game with turn based gameplay can be easily completed by looking up online best strat for party/item combination and enemy turn order.

No matter how much you try to google "best guides to pawn noobs" or something like that for actual skill based games that i've mentioned above, you won't be able to do anything unless you actually get good yourself and train hard.

>Your game is turn and luck based
>Unlimited SaGa
You've clearly never ever had an actual D&D/AD&D session ever before, eh.

>. I'm definitely not one of those underage "modern age gaymurr"
You play mobile garbage, that makes you one of them.

Prove it.

...y'know, without sounding like a cunt.

Imagine being one of these whales who spent a ton of money on in-game purchases in this shitty gacha game and now they lose it all because the game is being removed

Attached: 1534081065830.jpg (246x205, 7K)

your ignorance is showing.

actually thanks to having limited turns, you actually have to think your moves real carefully. also there are no guides because the piece spawn is random, at least for most maps. thus you need do need to analyze and also have luck to win when you are given a shitty hand.

not a gatcha, unlocking girls requires you to play the maps, whether you have the skill to make it through all the maps or not is up to you.

Not only girls, but there's actually story mode/scenarios in it, with a lot of fully voiced dialogue, as well as male characters, a fuckton of costumes, animations, and etc. The shit was so cash.

Downloaded the entire Sailor Moon anime yesterday, hope it lives up to the hype.

>also have luck to win
Luck is not a skill. You are contradicting yourself.

get a load of this guy

Attached: 1553017521479.png (600x358, 41K)

mental illness

it makes the game harder or easier for you, there are no guides to win the maps so yeah, you have to use skill to win the maps with the hand you are given

A slot machine doesnt take skill, cause you cant affect the outcome, but certain games like this one, you can affect the outcome depending on your moves so skill is involved, connect 3 like a madman instead of looking at the bigger picture, like positioning, combo-ability etc and you will waste precious turns that could have been used better.

If it's Crystal and not original classical first two seasons (BSSM and BSSM R) - then you've 'dun goofucked up. Sailor Moon is REALLY not worth it beyond R, because it became non-canon fanfic since S and utter stupid kiddie shit in SuperS. Stars tried to counter that with it's edgelord garbage, but failed and is "meh" at best. So, all in all, only original BSSM and BSSM R are actually worth it back-to-back. Everything else can be absolutely ignored. As for games, though, best are on arcade (original Beat 'Em Up by Gazelle), Mega Drive (inferior port of Gazelle's Beat 'Em Up, but much better graphics and sound than on Super Famicom), PC Engine CD, Super Famicom (not port of Gazelle's Beat 'Em Up, though. Mega Drive's version is superior), PC-98, and Sega Saturn.
There's also an entire separate case of Sailor V on X68000:
youtube.com/watch?v=5zWwhtvNbH0
Yes, it's EXACTLY that one. One-to-one recreated in the original anime.

I've fully finished L.A. Noire without resorting to cheating/hints even once, back in the day.

is that even note worthy? I mean... Im not the guy you are arguing with but.. do people nowadays actually need guides for these games? I play quite a few F2P games and I have never spent a dime on them, I´ve played world of tanks for like 7 years now.

Do people no longer have patience? I mean if a game needs me to wait, I will, its not like I dont have tons of other games to play.

Has anyone tried to look at OP's youtube link?
It has barely any views and the person who made it has her channel filled with nothing but this mobile garbage "gameplay" videos.
This is pure obsession. Sounds just like OP.

Pic related - OP. Fucking ugly Malay goblina.
She's also fujoshi, if you try to look up her YT name online you'll find out that she's obsessed with yaoi.

Attached: op.jpg (788x399, 48K)

Don't listen to this faggot, all five seasons of the original series is great, though SuperS may be a bit cartoony compared to the previous series. Stars is definitely worth it all.

Posting best senshi.

Attached: 1467742145437.png (480x640, 189K)

>is that even note worthy?
It is, when you consider that I did it during my very first play-through, with no walk-throughs of FAQs. Git gut and buy yourself some brains, kids.

>her channel
>her

Attached: YJlBRvY.gif (500x281, 854K)

She's from Malaysia. It's a normal thing for girls from there to look like this.
She's typical weeb fatass, except non-white.
She probably never had sex too, judging by how much she's obsessed with anime and gatcha shit.
A fucking female incel, hahaha.

>all five seasons of the original series is great
>S
>SuperS
>Stars
>Great
I think I'm going to vomit.

>Best
>Venus
Now I'm DEFINITELY going to barf.

Attached: 6hr567768u.png (320x250, 121K)

you are talking to the wrong guy man, I´ve been playing vydia since the Atari days and with no guides, thats the reason I found it funny when you mentioned finishing L.A Noire without a guide when the games are usually very easy nowadays.

Total time I have been stuck in a game and looked up online how to get unstuck in 2018.... about 1 time.

>Pic related - OP
Wrong. I never even knew about the existence of that channel until you started sperging about it.

>She again
It's clearly a tranny.

I didn't really enjoy the first season. Are the rest better?

I think I'll watch it all and judge for myself
Based on design alone I'm going to say Neptune is the best

Attached: Sailor.Neptune.full.1984363.jpg (1000x1500, 773K)

I wanted to try it but I remember it giving me issues on my old phone for some reason. f

>I found it funny when you mentioned finishing L.A Noire without a guide
What I've meant by that is not "just finishing the game", but going through sections where you gated rated depending on amount of evidence and correct answers WHILE not using hints/cheats. It's an in-game mechanic and it's NOT easy to do everything right during very first play-through, with no walk-throughs/FAQs. I did it, however. Because I'm not brain damaged.

>I never even knew about the existence of that channel until you started sperging about it.
Hmmm. You never knew before i started speaking about it? But you posted the link yourself...
You contradicting yourself. Again. Getting nervous, eh?
>It's clearly a tranny.
Naaah, fujo, too late to hide. We've seen everything.

Depending on if your first season was top tier that is original, or Tokusatsu garbage, or Crystal (which is a Remake).

>Sailor Moon is REALLY not worth it beyond R, because it became non-canon fanfic since S

What the actual fuck are you on about? R is by far the most phoned in and cringe inducing season due to being haphazardly put together beyond the series' original end point, diverges heavily between adaptations and only gets its act together at the last minute, while S has the most solid plot structure in the series and doesn't screw around with the amount of filler the other seasons do.

You have a personal edge and are making up shit to get people to make up their minds before seeing it for themselves.

>Stars tried to counter that with it's edgelord garbage
Stars is the one season that outright endorses hardline faithfulness and pacifism.

Stars is best season. You are a giant faggot.

Man you can drop dead

Attached: drop dead.png (292x216, 145K)

>he didn't like the live action Sailor Moon
Confirmed mega pleb.

Jupiter isn't bad, but your poor taste sullies the pot.

>Neptune
Boy, are you in for a ride.

Attached: picture_03.gif (475x785, 185K)

>I don't necessarily agree, but I can't say you're wrong

Attached: H&M.jpg (896x747, 99K)

I've misplaced the two in your headcanon, imbecile. R is super-fucking-solid and S is haphazard FANFIC done with NO regard to original Manga content/Takeuchi's vision (R is a direct continuation of original first season, which Takeuchi approved, S and SuperS are utter fucking FILLER FANFIC SHIT, however).

>It's an in-game mechanic and it's NOT easy to do everything right during very first play-through, with no walk-throughs/FAQs. I did it, however. Because I'm not brain damaged.

ahh ok,

What's that? You're going to tell me you're one of those Saban Moon kiddies, now?

>S and SuperS are utter fucking FILLER FANFIC SHIT
So was the original manga they were based on.

>OP's /vr/ thread got deleted

Attached: 333.png (281x288, 206K)

What does Yea Forums think of the Raildex mobage?

Angry edging landwahle lesbians/trannies spotted.

The TV Drama, assuming that's what you mean of course, is overrated by people who keep claiming it's underlooked, despite that it has awful acting and is is all over the place with its plot.

The classic musicals are what's really underrated, they are fantastically produced and retain the best qualities of most of the other adaptations, on top of having actually fitting music in their own right.

>Saban Moon
Did you not know that Sailor Moon had a real good live action series?

Attached: pgsm.png (507x307, 189K)

>S
>SuperS
>Based on manga

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

It's been a long time since I played that game, and I only went through 2 or 3 missions before getting bored with it, but I thought you could just keep repeating missions until you got the perfect combination, so even if you have a two-digit IQ you can bruteforce it with a bit of patience. Of course that assumes you're a perfectionist, that game was balls easy and just let you continue the story if you fucked up a bit.

It's not a big loss, but it sets a precedent. If IO goes bankrupt tomorrow, your Hitman is gone.

I know there's several Tokusatsu, you dumb fuck. The point was that only Saban Moon kiddies can ever enjoy such garbage shit as what TWO attempts at doing Japanese Tokusatsu Sailor Moon were. Yes, there are technically THREE Tokusatsus. One is Saban shit and two are Japanese garbage.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

Attached: 1524286154323.png (640x480, 276K)

Never cared for hitman to begin with.
Spinter Cell Chaos Theory will be forever the best stealth game
Also IO deserve to die for making singleplayer game online-only service.

Manga, anime, whatever form, S, SuperS, and Stars were filler because they wouldn't let Takeuchi simply stop at R.

>there's several Tokusatsu
No there was only one Sailor Moon live action tv show.
>Saban Moon kiddies
The fuck does that even mean you retarded shitposter?

>Sailor Moon had a real good live action series
Only in your headcanon, reality-denying shiteater.

>but it sets a precedent
You say this like it happened for the first time. There are thousands of mobile and pc/console online games that released and got closed.
This is not a new thing

>Yea Forums doesn't have taste
Color me surprised.

S and SuperS are globally considered to be garbage shit, in comparison to the ABSOLUTE PERFECTION that are original first BSSM and R, you dumb fuck. It's not just "my" opinion, but a generally admitted consensus. And Stars is "meh" at best. Nothing ever topped original BSSM and BSSM R, and nothing ever will (even though Crystal tries ohjustsoveryhard).

Attached: 1545480466353.gif (500x578, 2M)

>R is super-fucking-solid and S is haphazard FANFIC done with NO regard to original Manga content/Takeuchi's vision

Again, I know you won't be able to source this. We know that the original series was supposed to only run for a single season with the plot wrapping up and ending there, and what's why R starts with the Makaiju arc. This is well documented, and so all subsequent seasons are FANFIC by your logic. You don't need to go around capitalizing letters like this is some kind of emotional contest, and I'm especially sick of people claiming to know Takeuchi's vision for the series, which conveniently always matches up with their own tastes, and acting like this is of any importance.

Takeuchi stopped at R. Everything else is NOT her work initially. There was no manga of S and SuperS, just anime from the get-go. That's why, technically, anything beyond R is NOT canon and is a filler fanfic.

>The fuck does that even mean
You don't know about Saban Moon? Wow, what a NEWFAG.

>It's not just "my" opinion, but a generally admitted consensus
Burden of proof is on you.

I think you may be OP who got BTFO for shilling his game and are trying to damage control.

>there was only one Sailor Moon live action tv show
AHAHAHAHAHA, RETARD. There's MORE THAN ONE. They tried SEVERAL times. And failed hard EACH AND EVERY of them.

>pay for mobage microtransaction bullshit
>servers shut down
>money stolen

Attached: 1553537424651.png (474x425, 89K)

No, Takeuchi's original vision was for the end of the first arc to immediately go into R. The Makaiju arc was bullshitted up by the anime because they had to wait for her to make progress.

So enlighten me and say what they were.

Takeuchi stopped at R, you dumb fuck. Both original BSSM and R are Takeuchi's works. S and SuperS are NOT. S and SuperS were only TV initially.

Saban Moon.
Sailor Moon 2003.
Sailor Moon Special Act/Zero (OVA/DTV).
They're ALL horrendously bad garbage shit.

>pay for monthly pay-to-play WoW
>servers shut down
>money stolen
>dev prevents fans from hosting their own dedicated free servers

Attached: MMS.gif (500x436, 61K)

>S and SuperS are globally considered

S is largely considered to be either the best season outright, or the second best next to the first. The idea that Classic and R are supreme and that S and beyond are awful is an opinion that I've heard no one else but you utter. What circles are you in where this is even common?

What you call Sailor Moon 2003 and Special Act/Zero are the same series.
So we're down to 2.
And I don't even know what the first one you listed is cause you gave no description.

Oh god that fucking spider.

>S is largely considered to be either the best season outright
Only by kiddie retards that got shit tuffed in their mouths and brains, and call Usagi "Serena" and other shit. You're literally brainwashed if you sincerely believe S and SuperS was ever any good in comparison to the ABSOLUTE PERFECTION that are original BSSM and BSSM R back-to-back.

>I don't even know what the first one you listed is
>he doesn't know
Oh boy, here we go again:
youtube.com/watch?v=SHficeNF_Y8

SuperS is shite and R is weak. S is the best in the series. Best humour and best balance betweenthe action and comedy. It even managed to fit in Chibiusa want not turn into a trainwreck focusing only on her like in R and SuperS.

I was wondering if you'd actually post that.
Posting that video confirms how much of an idiot you are since that wasn't an actual series.
So again, there was only 1 live action Sailor Moon series and you are full of shit.

>What you call Sailor Moon 2003 and Special Act/Zero are the same series
They're not, retard. Special Act/Zero was filmed long after the 2003 ended and it's treated as separate entity, even if some of same actors.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q0FhFbdyE

>that wasn't an actual series
It has a 14 minute pilot for proposed series, you dumb fuck.
YOU'RE the idiot here.

S is magic whether in Japanese or as a hilarious trainwreck in English. Watching the original and then R back to back only leaves you wondering why R is such a step down. You also sound autistic for your insistence on referrincg to the original and R as BSSM and BSSM R at all times.

>and it's treated as separate entity
No it isn't.
Its supplemental material released for the live action Sailor Moon series.
Literally no one but you considers those separate things.
It never aired on tv or made it off the ground. It was not a series.

Where can I check out these musicals?

ahhh my eyes.... I had cleansed my soul from that series and you just brought it back... curse you user.

Stop responding to yourself.

R is fucking FLAWLESS.

>S
>humor
>comedy
And that's one of the things which makes it garbage shit. Because original BSSM and R were serious, mature, but not edgelordy (that is Stars). Starting with S, it turned into CLOWNADE of a sitcom SHITSHOW. R was last true TV series, because it was mature enough to not treat it's audience as idiots or underage kiddie toddlers (which S did all the way until the very last arc, where it started gorging on edgelording hard). Original BSSM and R can be fully enjoyed by young and mature people alike, because they're smart, while S and ESPECIALLY SuperS are directly only for stupid brainwashed kids.

>Only by kiddie retards that got shit tuffed in their mouths and brains, and call Usagi "Serena" and other shit.

I've severely confused where you're even coming from. Even people who actually like DiC Sailor Moon tend to hate S's dub, and I can't even tell what you think is retarded about the season. It's clear that you don't understand the board culture enough to not come off as someone who's obviously crazy and needs somewhere, anywhere, to vent.

Braindead imbecile confirmed.

you got the wrong guy, Im not even arguing about the series, I just responded to that one post because of how terrible that shit was.

btw, I said series in but I meant....horrible abomination.

Nice comeback Potsy.
There was still only 1 live action Sailor Moon tv series.

>roasties/trannies
are still arguing about which garbage is better

No its pretty obvious you are samefagging.
No one actually calls a 14 minute promo video "series" except the retard in this thread. Aka you.

only fat girls, fags, and retards enjoy sailor moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=oV3gEb2cTcY

Attached: 1440818332941.png (1280x832, 1.22M)

>I can't even tell what you think is retarded about the season
Shitty pacing, shitty characters, ultra-shitty censorship and dubbing overseas (for god's sake, German original BSSM was way better in all regards), heavily underdeveloped (essentially tacked-on and barely given any screen time) characters, garbage ending with no solid resolution whatsoever. S can been seen as not being utter fucking garbage only and ONLY in the case when it's being directly pitted against SuperS. But they're both garbage shit nonetheless, even if one is slightly less shitty than other.

>being this autistic about a 20 years old chinese cartoon for little girls

Attached: yikes2.jpg (764x713, 309K)

noticed that I made a mistake in and changed it to horrible abomination.

>promo video
It's not a promo, it's a PILOT for PLANNED SERIES, you dumb fuck. Learn etymology, you dumb piece of shit.

A pilot would be a full episode.
That was not a pilot. It was a video designed to be shopped around to investors.

It's the best 20 year old chinese cartoon for little girls though, and that means something.

Attached: SMS110.jpg (640x480, 34K)

It's a marketing promo video. The pilot itself was made but never released, and its existence remains a mystery to this day.
kotaku.com/we-tried-to-uncover-the-long-lost-american-sailor-moon-1827695456

>people die left and right in original series (BSSM and R)
>original manga even had a fuckton of ryona and outright guro
>Takeuchi is married to a hikikomori dude that made such edgelord guro shit as Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter, and that dude helped Takeuchi with R
>for little girls

Attached: MAKOMINAKO.png (500x331, 64K)

>Because original BSSM and R were serious
Both were filled to the brim of the girls being a bunch of retarded teenagers, especially Usagi who tries to claim Mamoru's love through poorly drawn 5 year old tier scribbles at the start of that wonderful filler arc in R. Chibiusa was nothing but frustrating melodrama as you watch 5 15 year olds attempt to help a child with magic powers who doesn't want help and gets attacked every week. Don't try and pretend that because everyone dies at the end of the first season that the entire season was mature while then criticising S for going full edgelord when it was tamer than classic. It's a cartoon for 12 year old girls, do remember that.
>R was last true TV series, because it was mature enough to not treat it's audience as idiots or underage kiddie toddlers
Dude it was made by Toei.

Attached: 1462677772475.webm (640x480, 2.73M)

>It was a video designed to be shopped around to investors.
Which is a definition of pilot, you dumb shit.

>Bandai Namco

I think at this point it's safe to say that you should never play any Bamco mobile games because they have a long history of shutting them down the second the dont perform well. Digimon, Tales of, Sailormoon and more all died thanks to them shutting it down.

Dude have you seen the legs on these girls? You gotta be gay not to like Sailor Moon.

>edgelord guro shit as Yu Yu Hakusho

Attached: Akagi hiding from normalfags.jpg (1275x720, 80K)

>Toei only does kiddie stuff
A retard-a-you.

You're 2 posts away from calling DBZ edgelord shit. Calm down user. Just because you've got a lot to say about Sailor Moon doesn't mean you should blow your top the moment you see a thread about it on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1407475094926.jpg (480x480, 23K)

I tried to play it before but it was a 3 candy crush with online only...

not really a loss.

I like SM (to the point I have a SM wallpaper on my phone) but it's for little girls, dude. Just Like DB is for little boys but adults like it.

Attached: 005.jpg (1600x1200, 274K)

Tell me where I said that.

We're all little girls here user.

This, but also it became impossible to be lucky enough to deal with the bullshit later levels threw at you.

For real though I actually got told that by a guy in high school after I said Sailor Moon was gay. And this guy was one of the toughest ones in school.

>Implying I'm not right on this

Attached: 564656.jpg (750x1197, 145K)

It isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=epR43KeWRjE

Actually 3DO sailor Moon game best fighting from them all.
youtube.com/watch?v=JmM6mIRsEy0

I never said you did, but you've clearly implied it.

Your not.

Жэкa, этo ты?

Please stop with this cringe about how the series is supposed to be mature because of the shitty scribbles and skeletons that occur in dream sequences of the manga that are supposedly 'guro'. The fact that you people never bring up shit like Usagi's suicide attempts or the nun death cult always amuses me though.

The series is actually 'mature' and has appeal to an older audience, but because of it's clever handling of various themes and fantastic direction, not shit you can find in any goosebumps book.

Attached: NephxNaru.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Talking about dead online games, I remembered today Marvel Avengers Alliance. It was a really competitive game, and Granblue Fantasy is the most close experience to that game so far to me.
I wonder why Disney killed it.

Attached: 1553137472734.jpg (2250x3186, 2.56M)

>Your
Underage toddler detected.

Says the person calling YYH edgelord and guro.

>supposedly guro
Dude, people LITERALLY get stabbed through and torn apart left and right in original series. You've even posted Nephrite yourself, you fucking idiot. We ALL know HOW that ended. And in R there's Sapphire, Emerald, and a fuckton more people who get their shit bashed in HARD. If anything, R should've been standing for "Hard R", rather than "Returns".

This website is not for you.

Attached: 060.jpg (1280x960, 321K)

If you think that you are a massive newfag.

Yu Yu Hakusho has a fuckton of edgelording through and through, and a lot of guro as well, you dumb shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=XK22qpPbyuo
~
youtube.com/watch?v=2eu4SPAIh7E
These examples above are actually heavily censored/altered versions, BTW. If you watch original uncensored Japanese TV run, it was a shitton of blood and bodies being torn apart left and right.

I was actually implying that Toei doesn't care about putting out a mature series that doesn't treat its audience like children despite being a show for 12 year old girls because all they care about is cutting corners as making money shitting it out. It's got some of the most egregious recycling of footage you've ever seen, and that's not even getting to all the frames sliding around to save on actual animation. They wouldn't be pulling stuff like 10 minutes of original content in 20 minute episodes if they wanted to respect their audience.

Yea Forums has better anime threads they said

This is not about anime, but about the game based on series.

Did you pop out from 2012 or something? Nobody has been misusing "edgy" like that for years. All you're shouting is a dumb buzzword and nothing you are describing is edgy in any shape or form.

You're not tryinghard enough, Pat.

>last post mentioning games was 15 minutes ago
>90% of the thread is arguing over anime, television and musicals
Instead of wasting your time lying to people who don't believe you why don't you learn how to speak fluent English first?

>And any potential retro, is a 100% retro within several years.
I mean yeah, that's the definition of retro, games that are several years old (like 15 years or so). Drops is a 'potential retro' in that, after 15 years it will be actually retro. Right now it's not even close
>And you'll be wrong.
Already explained why the gameplay is 1:1 Bejeweled, if you've got nothing other than "You're wrong" or "I can't even explain how wrong you are" then maybe take your non-arguments to Twitter

Who is Pat?

Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter are the very definition of edgelording, kid. Not even Dragon Ball, Naruto, and One Piece are combined altogether can match the edgelord that the Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter consist of.

>being a show for 5 year old girls
ftfy

>mobile
Imagine if precure went full blown rpg mobile like Fate. 16 seasons with a shit ton of characters would be enough to make for a decent rpg mobile game.

Attached: Futari wa _Pretty_Cure_Max_Heart_-_The Movie_2_Yukizora no Tomodachi.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

The personification of stupid, retarded, arrogant, jaded, manchild edgelord. Patrick Boivin. And he's also a Cannedturd, which should tell you a lot in on itself already.

>Dude, people LITERALLY get stabbed through and torn apart left and right in original series.

Yes, and that is nothing to do with how so not for little girls it is. That happens in tons of shows for kids.

I'm looking foward to Sekiro being retro in 20 years.

>thinking Yea Forums even knows the awesome of Precure

This one is unusually shit due to being started by a crazy person.

Yea Forums is for manime and 90s cartoons.

>wanting another mobile game
Give me my meme ArcSys fighter or musou

>manime
And yet Precure is much more manly than anything Yea Forums likes.

Cardcaptor Sakura is the superior magical girl show tbqh senpai

>That happens in tons of shows for kids
Nowadays it does because of general numbing of the humanity's perception due to all the shit going on in real world. But back then, in late 80s and early 90s, such shit in a non-seinen (and BSSM is not a seinen demographic) TV show that's aired in prime time is definitely NOT a commonplace.

Did someone take packet captures while the game still functioned?
If yes, reverse engineering a server is going to be a fair bit easier. If no, there's probably nobody autistic enough to pick this up as a project.

>every episode stresses how perfect Sakura is as a daughter, student, friend and person in general
>episodes are just as cookie cutter as Sailor Moon except all the characters are also cookie cutter and it uses the same 5 audio tracks
>absolutely no character development until the Sakura cards
>uuueh!
When I started watching the show I wanted to agree because it clearly had a lot more love put into it, but by the end it was all so tiresome. You can't smash out large numbers of episodes because you'll burn out so fast.

Look at this fucking pleb.

But, guys... Sailor Moon SUCKS.

Attached: 1422829338475.jpg (291x343, 16K)

The shutting down of servers was announced several months before the deadline date of 28-th March, so I highly doubt someone didn't prepare for this prior. It's only a matter of time now, but I'm wondering how long it'll take for this to emerge on some game preservation outlet, forum, or site.

Attached: a0fc8ad8243ed08d7f2824c7042ef2dc.jpg (374x600, 195K)

>My opinion > world's opinion

Attached: 1553025549075.gif (350x117, 1.17M)

Oh thank god. I feel that CSS fans are somewhat delusional and massively overrate the series' qualities, especially the mostly bland as fuck characters.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 42145124456.gif (220x202, 339K)

Card Capture Sakura by itself is very bland, stupid, and boring. However, it is the series that eventually led to much more edgier and gruesome Tsubasa, which is considered by absolute majority to be the pinnacle of CLAMP.

It was sarcasm, you underage fuck.

Attached: 1529783605892.jpg (704x480, 191K)

>tsubasa
>pinnacle of CLAMP
Said no one ever.

>Card Capture
>which is considered by absolute majority to be the pinnacle of
You're clearly the same moron who said the exact same thing about Classic and R, so I'm going to wager than Tsubasa is not good at all.

Literally a consensus across the entire globe, you dumb reality-denying fuckard. Your shitty opinion =/= entire world's opinion.

1. Tsubasa.
2. xxxHolic.
3. Clover.
4. X.
5. CCS.
6. Chobits.
7. Garbage shit.
8. Everything else.
That's how it stands in the official polls across the planet. And been staying such for years.

Kys.

>Literally a consensus across the entire globe
Post source then.

Go to MAL and AniDB, and see ratings/reviews.

delet

Attached: 94e70f4ebc33a2097ada9c767b1cfacd.jpg (747x1200, 496K)

Imagine blowing so much money on gatcha shit only to have it shut down on you

Yes, lesbians really need to be delidded.

>MAL
>AniDB
Those sites are for retards. Why would you even admit going on them?

>reviews
How about actual sources like magazine articles from Japan or the like?

R.I.P.

I think my biggest problem with Cardcaptors was that because of the bland characters I had to look foward to the action the most. But in the vast majority of episodes the action takes up a third of the time at best, so it became more of a struggle as time went on. Sailor Moon has the opposite issue, as the action is so cheap and lazy, but it's usually over in an instant so you spend more time each episode watching the girls be stupid together with excellent dynamics.

It's same shit there anyways.

Proofs?

>action is so cheap and lazy
Only in garbage such as S, SuperS, and Stars. Original BSSm and R have top-notch action sequences. Also - BSSM is Sentai, so there's that.

So you basically have the same feeling's I have. It's a shame SM couldn't have the kinds of dynamic action sequences/ unique means of solving the problem of the episode that other magical girl shows have, but outside of the character's parents that cast of CSS is so boring to follow it's impossible to give a shit about them in the same way I do with the practically mountains of interesting characters Sailor Moon has.

There's a few others out there who hold the same opinion, but we seem to be in the minority. I've seen a couple of posts raising some of the complaints, but far more eloquently than I did and not all at once.

Bruh Classic is probably the laziest of them all. Almost every episode starts with Usagi introducing herself and giving a recap of the story so far. It uses the full transformation scene for each girl almost every time. It's all about chewing through the time and animating the least. Reuse everything. There aren't any "top-notch action sequences" in the entire 200 episodes of the televised series.

Attached: 1463139751981.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Other than the scouts, which of these girls did you like as a kid boomers?

Attached: 1551862727670.png (953x698, 211K)

>top-notch action sequences
>in a mahou shoujo
The only mahou shoujo that gets "action sequences" is Precure.

>It uses the full transformation scene for each girl almost every time.
They're pretty hot so that's fine usually.

CSS seems, almost oddly enough, to be the kind of "archetypal" magical girl show that everyone who doesn't watch the genre thinks things generally are. It's all about goodie goodie characters innocuously eating cake and doing generally inconsequential shit as much as possible while being as cute as they can mange. It seems to appeal to people who are attracted to this image of 'comfy innocence'.

>he doesn't like cute girls
You gay son?

As a kid Xena was the only show of these that I actually watched.

I wasn't jerking off to any of this because 90% of it came out before I knew how to jerk off.

Retard.

BSSM is not mahou shoujo. It's actually sentai, with slight mahou elements.

Attached: 100_in_sneak.webm (640x496, 2.07M)

>BSSM is not mahou shoujo

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (720x480, 108K)

>Tenchi Muyo
>Girly

Attached: 1499694730702.gif (450x254, 1.79M)

>implying it can't be both

Attached: 1446498475467.png (329x290, 173K)

Why is she judging me? :(

Attached: 7XApJ3-W.jpg (1252x1252, 314K)

It's roughly 80% sentai, 15% shoujo, and only 5% mahou. If you need a prime and nearest example to compare with, see Miraculous.

>80% sentai

Who honestly gives a shit about the MotW or any screentime they get? There's way more shoujo then you're crediting it for.

Yet the rest of the world refers to it as a magical girl anime. Even the creator calls it magical girl.
You're saying you know better than the creator?

Thanks for keeping me updated, I thought you had a channel dedicated to this though, Ross?

Again - see Miraculous. It's literally exactly same formula.

>thought there'd be a cool SM game thread
>first half of the thread is just autists screeching back and forth over muh gacha

Attached: portrait of peter the grif.jpg (613x502, 68K)

>whataboutism
Not an argument.

Non-argument yourself.

That's unfortuna-
>Mobile game
I mean I know op is right and I really should care but god dam am I finding it hard to get mad about this shit.

>gacha
It just looks like some sort of match 3 to me.

It's not gatcha, though. It has some elements, but it's more like Itadaki.

>Namco is still sitting on the IP doing nothing with it while Shoujo/magical girls is getting popular again in the west but releases DBZ/Naruto/One Piece games every month
Why?

Attached: Skyrim.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>Skyrim
Why?

>while Shoujo/magical girls is getting popular again in the west
Based on what?
Magical girls have never been popular in the west.
Even Sailor Moon, the biggest magical girl franchise in the west wasn't very big.

Miraculous. Again. You dumb fuck. Go watch that shit.
Also - Star Butterfly.

>Magical girls have never been popular in the west
>Even fucking REBOOT made an entire fucking episode where it fully acknowledged BSSM's influence and made a parody out of it

Attached: 15342776894260.jpg (600x656, 231K)

>Miraculous
You mean Ladybug? The french cartoon that people only like cause its fetish fuel?

>french
It started as full 2D anime made by Toei, before they changed it to full 3D. Due to seizure reasons (look up that shit, it's...rather bizarre).

And? Its still owned by frogs.
And its still only watched because its fetish fuel.
Just like Totally Spies, another french cartoon.

>only watched because it's fetish fuel
>implying BSSM/Precure/TMM/etc isn't

>gachacucks

It isn't.

Retard.