Suckiro

>has the entirety of the post-DS3 From studio hype machine behind it
>flops

What went so horribly, horribly wrong, lads?

Attached: suckiro.png (750x311, 82K)

>3rd entry in a popular franchise vs new ip
jesus you are a brainlet

>>flops
Proof? Njgger

what are you saying user? this a new IP vs the end of a trilogy. git gud

Attached: 64ha28e4d7821.png (940x946, 403K)

Soulsfags are insufferable

Some people freaking hate japanese theme games

Most normies don't even know it's made by From, if it was called Dark Souls: Japan, the all time number would be around 300k, Steam has grown a ton since even 2016

Which part of "has the entirety of the post-DS3 From studio hype machine behind" did you not understand, brainlet?

Are you blind? Suckiro underperformed compared to Dark Souls 3 despite all the fellating From received in the Western media.

No armour sets/customisation/weapons to find and collect. That's literally it.
I fucking bet that if Sekiro had that shit in this game it would have tripled in profit.

its literally nioh copy trash

jesus you are a brainlet

>buying FROM games at full price when they'll release a version with the DLC included for cheaper

is sekiro a flop , what is dmc5?

überflop

everyone just watches it on twitch since it its apparently "too hard" for casuals anyway according to the press

>everyone just watches it on twitch since it has no replay value while being relatively short and is thus not worth a full price purchase
FTFY

Attached: 1489118761856.jpg (509x501, 115K)

>singleplayer game
>multiplayer game

>124k
damn i thought peak would be like 50k or something

>5% less positive reviews than ds3
>5k players less
>''OH NO NO NO''

Attached: 1552888862958.jpg (1280x1440, 210K)

>series who's fanbase is mostly made up of retards that think dark souls invented the action game genre and screech at every single game that isn't another dark souls
>buying sekiro
it's honestly impressive how well this did

The worst part is that the daily player count will nosedive to almost 0 in a few weeks because there's literally no point in replaying the game after getting all endings and most people will just go on youtube for that anyways. NG+ is a boring slog but an opportunity to fight bosses again with new gear. I just finished NG+ and I'm done with the game for a year or so. I'd probably play it more often if there was a boss rush or boss select.

>buying games on release
>comparing sequels to brand new franchises
>everyone likes every theme!
why is OP always mentally challenged?

steam reviews are gonna drop even more when people realize theres no reason to replay it

on the plus side the combat, story and enemy designs are actually good this time

Anons are right though.
>the third and final game of a popular series
and
>the new game by that studio that made that popular series
are two completely fucking different things.

After beating Isshin on NG+ with bell + no charm I feel like I've done all the game has to offer. NG++ doesn't seem like much of a difficlty spike above NG+.

It's a shame. I really like this game and the combat. But without PvP or any kind of progression system there's not much of a reason to keep playing. Guess it's my fault for eating up content too fast.

brainlet_wojak.jpg