Holy based

Holy based

Attached: 1512960449186.jpg (460x501, 91K)

>Edgy game is better than happy game bcuz edgy game is for mature gamers such as myself

For a skeleton that's still a pretty high damage output.

OOT is basically dark souls

UM, NINTENDO POWER
HIRE

Reminder, Link is a time traveling reincarnated god.

Holy shit will dark souls kids ever shut up

Congratulations you're a child or a loser with too much time on your hands. Meanwhile us adults are out making money and living our lives but hey keep at it!! 5 more hours and you'll beat the computer program for sure!! I'm sure she'll want to sleep with you then!!

Hey guys, Peter from Family Guy here to explain. This comic is funny because of the juxtaposition between a younger audience's video game (The Legend of Zelda) and a mature audience's video game (Dark Souls). Humor is also derived from the unexpected aspect-- Link, the main protagonist in The Legend of Zelda, does not usually suffer graphic deaths. By combining his game with Dark Souls (which is known to be a gruelingly difficult video game) he is shown to be inexperienced with harsher enemies and therefore is dispatched quickly by even a weaker enemy such as a skeleton. His woeful optimism does little to save him as the skeleton has already adapted to a cruel world and cares little for Link's desire for 'adventure'. I hope you all enjoyed the comic, see you around!

Attached: peter.jpg (840x411, 67K)

Who can die to bats.

Based Peterposter

extremely based

I II
II I_

SEETHING

>ALTTP Link
>Navi

Attached: unamused zelda.jpg (279x280, 22K)

But Link kills Stalfos all the time. This comic is retarded.

And it's also super duper hard and punishing which makes it good. Nevermind that there's actually next to no penalty for dying so you can beat your head against the wall and/or grind instead of actually learning things.

this, op's pic is pure fucking autism

Haha, LOL

Attached: S2nJJ7b_d.jpg (585x7911, 426K)

Link still gets raped by chickens though

that's the joke, retard. it's an edit made by some butt-blasted zeldafag.

Keep up the good fight fatman.

Attached: tR6NSBxGMp-10.png (300x250, 13K)

Did you even see the image, retard?

SEETHING souls cuck mad about the fact that Link is OP and would easily stomp Lordran

haha zelda souls lol

>it's an edit made by some butt-blasted zeldafag
Zeldafags don't give a shit about Dark Souls they're too busy arguing with other Zeldafags
Only Dark Soulsfags care about Zelda vs Dark Souls

desu when I first played ds1 I thought it was very similar to zelda style combat only improved

Attached: 1498240754204.png (640x640, 708K)

>Never seen the original
How new R U?

Is there an original version? Edge aside, I actually like the contrast of reality versus the gameplay mechanic of 'hearts' it represents.

I would love a souls-styled Zelda game. Probably a bit brighter, knowing Nintendo, but the combat and exploration would make for a great Zelda game. Especially with the BotW approach of "Yeah, Link can use every weapon that ever existed, honest."
Fuck weapon breaking, though. Make it degrade or something, not break.

>Hey Nintendo fuck your exploration and puzzles and gadgets give me that sweet sword & bored

Attached: 1512546936856.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Thanks Beter

This image was made for Dark Souls 1.

You know, the one where you can start with infinite homing magic missiles that one shot half the enemies in the game.
The one where you can get the best weapon in the game LITERALLY IN THE STARTING AREA that oneshots most enemies and like 6shots most bosses.
The one where you can get so much armor that you can facetank all physical damage and not even flinch.
The one where you can turtle behind a shield all day with no penalty.

thanks based Pete

What's the original of this pic?

Skeletons are the weakest enemies in Zelda. Link is way tougher than the Souls protags.

Attached: 1231823272543.png (399x312, 165K)

>zelda
>puzzles

Attached: 1513824274332.png (325x510, 23K)

You can have both sped.

>the one where you can start with infinite homing magic missiles
What the fuck are you talking about? You don’t start with that spell, it’s not infinite, and it’s not remotely as good as you describe.
>thinks zwei is the best weapon
Ah I see, just some retard. Carry on then.

yeah, the original didn't imply that either, you fucking retard.

The fucking bots are communicating to each other again

>the original didn't imply that
It's literally the reason that the comic exists but OK.

>You don’t start with that spell
You do if you pick Sorcerer
>not infinite
may as well be. You have more than you need between bonfires, especially if you have a second soul arrow or greater soul arrow equipped
>not nearly as good
it can be used to cheese certain tough enemies, and easily murders most common enemies

>zwei is the best weapon
literally what the fuck else is better? ESPECIALLY something that you get right at the start of the game. Does insane damage, has huge stagger, swings in a huge arc that hits a wide area, isn't even really slow or that draining on stamina.

Attached: Dark Souls defense force.jpg (500x584, 77K)

user i .....

No it's not. The original version was jacking off the "le dark souls is hard" meme, it implied that the LoZ is too casual, not "immature".

>inb4 that's the same thing

Thanks man

Cope.

Yes? Even basic bitch BotW had plenty.

>You can have both
And they'll be as deep as a wet towel. Souls couldn't make the transition from Demon's to Dark without fucking up a lot of the RPG mechanics for the sake of combat and I don't see things going any better in the hypothetical translation from LoZ to DaS. You'd get less exploration and the gadgets would undoubtedly be less cool which would erode the core of LoZ.

Ever since Souls went mainstream and got full of MLGkids those things are de facto the same user.

link’s holy sword would shit on skeletons
the original comic fucking Pissedme off so I’m glad to see some justice was made with this improved version

Cope with what? Is it not a factual statement that there's practically no penalty for Death in Souls games? Is it not a factual statement that you can grind your way past things instead of learning how to effectively deal with them?

>link wipes out an army of demons while protecting a non-combatant
>hurr skeleton kills him dark souls so hardcore xD

Attached: 1543927598110.jpg (1334x750, 62K)

while(true){
this.Close;
}

Want me to hang a sheet on the wall so you can project harder?

>All these seething nitentoddlers getting buttmad over a harmless comic

no wonder you fags are incel virgins and no woman wants to be anywhere near you

Not an argument, faggot. If you think I'm wrong then feel free to tell me how but I think you'll be hard pressed to make the argument that a series where suicide runs are a viable tactic for gear/progress has truly consequential deaths.

Come to think of it, I'm sure the answer is no but do you remember in DeS when people would commit suicide under specific circumstances because it was actually beneficial?

Took you long enough to reboot, bot-chan

>triggering both zeldafags and soulfags
Doing god's work op

I'm getting the feeling that you don't like what I said but can't articulate why you think it's wrong and it's made you frustrated. Feel free to talk to me like an adult, ostensibly you are one, but this behavior is kind of just reinforcing the idea that MLGkids dickride Dark Souls for reasons that exist solely in their head.

Zwei is a garbage weapon compared to actual STR weapons like demon great machete, great club and even greataxe. Moveset wise it's better.

How many entries are you programmed to enter per thread

That's not even the joke. The joke is that Link only takes one heart damage.

you're fucking face is a joke kid

Weak shit dude.

D'oh!

Attached: 23_homer_simpson.jpg (1194x1500, 130K)

I think it's super ironic that you're still trying to play this angle when I'm trying to have an actual conversation, you're the one spouting simplistic nonsense as if from a database. What I said seems to have bunched up your panties and I'm willing to explain myself if you'd do the same. That's sort of the way that communication works, despite what you may have been told the purpose of the internet is not to repeat memes infinitely.

thank you peter, i really needed your help on this one

agree

Excellent post

It's amazing how blatantly butthurt and insecure he is.

Thanks, Peter!

Attached: 1458601737166.jpg (208x249, 7K)

Was the life text at the top really necessary?

>some faggot actually got offended by the original strip and did this

Attached: 1549654357112.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

I'm so glad no one is going to use this reaction image again on this board.

F’eed!

>offended
Because people can't just think something is stupid?

ya seethe?

Are you bad at it or something? It's okay to be bad at games.

Ha ha man Dark Souls is so hard and I'm so amazing of a person because I beat it. I'm so good and great and I am better than you because I played Dark Souls.

>everybody who disagrees with me is offended
unironically based and redpilled

oh shit thanks dude i didnt get it

>garbage
it still massively shits all over the entire game, DLC included. Also the easy availability right at the beginning is a godsend.

no, it's because most zelda games suck balls. fuck all of you, nintengaf

Thank you peter griffin

Yeah all the time, I'm on Yea Forums. The question here is whether or not I'm wrong and the fact that you're actively avoiding addressing that tells me that I am in fact correct.

fuck off, Family Guy is objectively better

Attached: peter_punch.jpg (640x357, 48K)

as based as this post is, have you guys tried watching any episode of recent family guy? there's about 5 jokes per episode, and the rest of the time is padded out explaining each joke every single time while the character looks directly into the camera. if this comic was a joke in the show (quite possible considering they make arbitrary video game references) there would literally be another cutaway where Peter spends three minutes reading this script.
I get youtube recced it now and again and like seeing if they make any improvements, but at this point its even more painful to watch than the sneedsons.

Absolutely based

Attached: 1395567063422.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

Oh no no no no

we need one of these for sekiro nowadays

OKNJEKJNDjknfksjfnsdkjn AKANaaAMAMynfnydjf
NFDJFDJSNFDSFWEOIEOWQRQOMNJBLIWQDEJI

Attached: 1553596700356.png (645x614, 83K)

All you retards are idiots.
In the OP’s pic the skeleton is supposed to be the player. The player then kills Link before it realizes what’s happening. That’s why the literal first thing you read is “YOU DIED,” and why it’s the skeleton saying “fuck.” Player just happened to get spawned right in front of Linkaru.

I'm sure it won't be long before the general cranks a couple out.

OK.

>mature audience's video game (Dark Souls)

Attached: gg.png (1280x966, 286K)

yes, must have "lole roll spam souls bab"

who are you quoting?

it alright

t. PLEASE GIVE SEKIRO AN EASY MODE! RESPECT US CASUAL GAMERS!

>offended

Attached: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (394x370, 46K)

Man, you can't post anything on this board that is Nintendo related, that isn't actively sucking nintendo cock, or you fags get hyper defensive for no reason. Nintendo is hands down the worst fanbase here. Yeah, PS4 fanboys are super delusional, but they don't know any better. You guys just fucking suck.

whoa

Attached: 1464200071314.jpg (250x236, 13K)

The guy who created family guy wanted to quit and do something else, but fox renewed more seasons, so he stopped giving a fuck.

This post has been brought to you by 20th Century Fox, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company.

Thank you Peter Griffin from Family guy on Fox

Zwei isn't the only top tier weapon available at the start of the game. My favorite weapon is right there too, with literally no enemies between Firelink bonfire and it.

Attached: 523-2.jpg (800x492, 79K)