But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series...

>But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series, and enjoy a similar novel sensation to what you felt then.

Did you feel it Yea Forums? I'll be honest it didn't re-capture the feeling of my first souls game... Kinda disappointed. Dropped Sekiro 10 hours in, Dark Souls however... played through that masterpiece about 30 times...

Attached: x9GcCbl.png (591x567, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgSS1pDkMgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sekiro has better combat, souls has better world

I don't play dogshit casual babby games where you wait for a telegraphed attack, hit a single button then attack twice just to do it again 10 more times.

this.
i play DMC5 where you mash attack against punching bags

No wonder you didn't like Sekiro. Play a different game or don't play at all once in a while.

You are being a braindead piece of fucking troglodyte but mechanically DMC is a lot more fun game since you have control over your execution.

dmc5 is braindead mash... thats all there is to it and its easy casual game

It gives you options, child. You can do whatever you want as opposed to sitting around waiting to deflect a boring ass move you have seen a thousand times. Zoomer soulsbabbies wouldn't understand I guess.

Not really, if this were in the same Soulsverse, it'd probably be my second least favorite entry, only beaten out by DS2. I think the lore is kinda boring too, but maybe it's because Bloodborne set the bar so high

No, I didn't.
Sekiro's combat is good, but it has none of the soul and atmosphere Soulsborne games have in any way.

I fucking hated DaS the first time I played it.
I've been playing it nonstop recently on my Switch

boring enemies, bosses, levels, etc. options dont matter if its bland, going for the same launch into the same combo while every enemy twiddles thier thumbs

That's funny coming from someone playing this sameshit boring garbage series. Some autist completed all games without getting hit, that should tell you everything you need to know about how fucking braindead it is to have invincible frames on a single button push.
Get some fucking taste by the way, DMC is also ass.

your favorite game is shit and so is dmc. sekiro has your ass on fire lmfao

REMEMBER GUYS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE DMC AND SOULS AND SEKIRO.
YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE.
HERE IN THE US THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.
YOU ETHER WORSHIP TRUMP AND HITLER AND CAPITALISM OR ARE BLACK COCK SUCKING YOUR WIFE FUCKING ONIONS EATING SJW COMMIE.
ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO ENJOY ALL GOOD GAMES.
AND ANYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE IS OBJECTIVELY SHIT THAT ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE.

Attached: 1553164205400.gif (400x510, 2.74M)

>be me
>Souls game is out
>whats this?
>ARPG
>dropped
Yeah I remember the feel of accomplishment I had when I didn't care for just another linear ARPG with a janky gameplay

Sekiro is a much better game than any souls shit

They are all shit you retarded child. You fucking casuals need to kill yourselves back to redit.

ill pick two though, ill pick the ones that arent mindless button smashing

Is it mandatory to form your opinions around being as confrontational and deliberately obnoxious as possible rather than from a genuine interest in video games on Yea Forums?

So sekiro and DMC?

Its not an ARPG.
Its an action game that has stats as one of its mechanics.
Its like saying some of the games in the RE series are RPGs because you can upgrade your guns and max health.

lmfao, are you a """"""hardcore gamer"""""" user? why are you so angry? someone hurt your feefees you fat fuck?

The effort is appreciated user.

Souls and DMC are both good. Sekiro is not.

DMC combat is tolerable because it gives you freedom. Both games are trash all in all.

I don't like casual faggots shitting up my board.

The snake part at the start was pretty cool
Fountainhead palace was the only zone in the game that captured my imagination like some of the other games did.
It had this magical timeless vibe, full of strange people turned into creatures that somehow can conjure up the spirit realm wherever they go.
Rest of the game was pretty boring and not very original in terms of world building.
They could have added a lot of cool shit from feudal Japland but they used it very sparingly, it made fountainhead palace feel a lot more special in comparison to the rest of the game

It did re-spark some of that joy I felt when I played Dark Souls 1 / Bloodborne for the first time. Im currently in the final stretches of my master thesis, and Im at school just waiting to get back home and play.

I think Im in the very last area now, and Im actually kind of bummed that its almost over, like it was with Bloodborne.

what hardcore faggot games do you play? hmmm? can't be any action games or souls games, they're all for pussies and easier than fucking sekiro lol

So far in my playthrough there have only been two moments that actually made me excited like I would get with souls bosses/moments.
The Kite guy and the horserider boss. Thats it.
Everything else has been pretty standard stuff, hopefully it gets better because I beat the butterfly woman and the spear guy at the ravine and so far the bosses have been pretty lackluster. Especially the mini bosses, they really didnt put a whole lot of effort into the character design.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgSS1pDkMgQ

Lately I've been jumping between SF4/5 and Path of Exile. The latter I haven't played much for the last 2 leagues, don't really care for the current meta.
Waiting for MK11 and SamSho.

>09'er thinks he's hardcore
Oh nonononono

People liked Demon Souls because it was gimmicky, which gave it a "novel sensation". What's gimmicky in Sekiro, just looks like a standard action game?

EU? We can play some 3s or zero3.

>autumn Buddhist monastery forest with corrupted monks mumbling nonsense, waterfalls and huge pagodas
>a canyon with giant bodhisattva statues infested by smart monkeys
>a misty illusion forest followed by lovecraftian zombie village
>not magical

First time I played Dark Souls I dropped it for over a year after 20-30 minutes. I got hugely into it afterwards but that first time was horrible. Controls were fucky, skeletons were stabbing me, boulders were killing me, and it looked like shit.

Yes I felt it.

Attached: Sekiro Screenshot 2019.03.24 - 22.51.34.33.jpg (2560x1440, 755K)

the execution is not that great, user

Dead game, dead studio

It genuinely recaptured the feeling of my first Tenchu game.

>all casual normalfag trash and a grind simulator
lmfao
fuck off back to rddit, casual

>fighting games
>casual
You tried.

I got the feeling. I'm playing it blind and think the world design is goat.

Well, Sekiro is actually good unlike Souls garbage so no I guess.

The execution is literally the best in series.
Folding Screen Monkeys alone are among the most atmospheric puzzle boss fights in whole series.

Its not a gimmicky game as much as its a fresh take on the souls formula. Its most definitely a souls game in every sense of the word if you ask me, but reimagined. I guess that is the "gimmick".

This bitch is pretty tough, I'm not gonna lie. Although it might be because her attack animations are so strange and I'm not used to the timing yet.

It had some cool places sure but they didn't feel very original or interesting, fountainhead palace was kino

Sekiro finally clicked around the first real boss. I'm loving it

Name literally one other game with giant bodhisattva valley where you are fighting with gun-wielding monkeys

Fighting games, like all other videogames, are casual. I should know, I go to two different weeklies in my area. Most people that play fighting games aren't much different than the average Fortbro player jumping on for an hour a night, with the only real difference is a handful of them are lab monsters.

EU? What do you play, boy?

>Fromsoft goes against mainstream trends
>Fromsoft trends becomes mainstream
>Fromsoft has to go against it's own trends to not be mainstream

Like I understand, but at the same time, it's just bonkers to wrap my head around.

NA.
Vamp-Save, GG, Tekken 7, UNIST. We literally have a facebook group for our weeklies, thats how fucking casual it is.

Thats the only thing I missed, some creative world design. I mean the first half of the game is just "Japanese fortress", the same japanese architecture. But after Ashina Castle the game gets a bit better. I thought Senpou Temple, Ashina Depths and and Sunken Valley was pretty cool from a design perspective. But Fountainhead palace was the best, and really showed how interesting the world could be if they took a more fantastical approach.

love seeing people seethe over a game i enjoy

it's called trendsetting

Not really. That's 90% on the fact that *unsheathes katana* and feudal japan is a snorefest to me.
the last area that I forgot the name of was really cool though, the super colorful flooded village. It looked like something out of a fantasy wuxia movie. Made me want to run on water.

>Did you feel it Yea Forums?
No, but the game is still good.

Yes it did which is fantastic.
Haven't felt that since demon's or dark.

Not even close to that sensation. sekiro wasn't bad but I certainly don't feel it was worth the full price they asked. $40 I probably would have been okay with. Also yeah, I don't feel any desire to go back, I feel like short of trying to get through with less deaths, there's not really a whole lot of reason to go back. Maybe in a few months I'll want to try it out again but as it, having just beat it, I don't want to play it again at all, whereas with dark souls I must have played through it three, maybe four times in a row just to try out different builds.

>a genre is casual because it uses the most convenient platform for planning events
You are unironically fucking braindead, and I can't even chincheck your dodge like the pussy faggot you are.

Same.
Makes me feel superior.

>chincheck
?
wat?
okay what's your steam?

>EU prime time
>I'm from the US tho lol
What's your steam fuckboy?

i can tell you're a nigger

i just asked you m8. post up

Sekiro has better combat, lore, world and characters. Souls has sweet looking gear.

I asked you first and you dodged with being from the US. Kill yourself out of my sight pussy boy.

jokes on you, I fucking hated Demon Souls. The first souls game I enjoyed was DS3 and that's only after watching a full let's play of it and having a m8 to coop throughout the game.

It worked for me. This was the first from game I really got into since DS1. I played 2,3 and BB but they just felt like more of the same.

it didn't, in fact, once I reached Blazing Bull I realized how badly designed and unfun the game was. the only good bosses are grandma, Isshin and Genichiro and even then they have mechanicas that are absolutely unfun to play against

>>But we hope you remember back to that first time you played the Souls series, and enjoy a similar novel sensation to what you felt then.
at times
it did but I just cannot put myself to play the game today tho, it is draining

?
But you didn't.
You just said I dodged because I live in the US. I don't even live in the US either, lol, I'm a leaf. I asked, now post.

are you playing on easy or activated auto-combos?

Attached: 1547972087897.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

Yes I felt what I felt when I played Demon's and Bloodborne.

Absolutely not. Sekiro feels like a factory made product with no soul.

You can close your eyes, place the controller on the ground and repeatedly tap triangle with your big toe. When someone says casual, I say DMC

Yeah it totally blew my mind, such an enlightening experience

So you dodged me because I declared that I was EU. You are bitchmade, there is literally no point in me posting my steam account here.

Yup, if I wanted to play something hard I wouldn't try any of capcom's dogshit, I would play Ninja gaiden or I wanna be the guy

Just run towards the other side of the bridge and make her atack you so she ends up on the ground. For some reason she tries slowly get back to the bridge and does not attack you so you can slash her to death. I love how you can cheese out most of the fights in this game.

>artificial memorization
>hard
You fucking casuals need to understand that single-player games will never qualify as hard. If you aren't playing against other humans you ain't shit.

That's kind of weird. Although I do also have to take care of the ghost that shows up on the bridge now that time has elapsed a bit in my game.

I actually gave a shit about some of the characters and lore in this game so while it wasn't the same feeling of being totally lost and out of my depth, it was a different feeling of wanting to uncover some of the history.

slow gif

I'm the exact opposite. I never played through DaS again because of all the areas I disliked, where as I'm itching to play through Sekiro again with a guide in hand to uncover all of the secrets

Kind of. The difficulty curve certainly did remind me of playing DeS for the first time. Just wish it didn't looks so... modern. I liked the overtly cluttered UI in Souls and bloodborne.

>If you aren't playing against other humans you ain't shit.
I really hope you're not talking about fighting games or some braindead shooter when you mean against other people
Go play some racing game and then come back you shitter

?
But you're the one dodging right now. You're running for the hills like a scared pussy after being called out. By your own fucking logic I can say you dodged because you live in the EU.
>there's no point.
Why not? I want to see what the EU's best has to offer.

You are the epitome of fucking Yea Forums:
You come into a thread to shit on a game and declare your superior tastes in normie fighting games and trash grind simulators, and when someone disagrees with you, you pretend call them out and accuse them of dodging because they live in a different continent. When that person asks for your Steam information, you say "there's nothing to be gained."
You must be a total poser cocksucker in real life. One of those blowhard faggots that talks about fistfighting people but doesn't train or lift. I met a few faggots like you at my own weeklies.

"hard" singleplayer games are hard until you master them, then they're not hard anymore.
But they were hard.
OFC pvp will always be harder because there is always someone better than you

yes i did and it was great.

Post your steam then fuckboy. You ain't scared, right?
Braindead fucking shitters like you are the funniest.

What in the world are you talking about? Sekiro has more UI elements.

>internet tough guy

I think that you can make her stuck in area just before bridge. Make right just before bridge, make her go her there and jump into water. From water you can get back to the bridge using line hook and take care of the phantom

>you dodged because you live in the EU
I said where I lived first though? Know your fucking place, child.

PvP games aren't really hard either.
How long does it take to get good at an instrument? Thousands of hours. How about a sport? The same. How many years does it take to become world class at these in terms of execution? Prodigies can do it in 15 years or so.

You can be a retarded nigger and get 2nd at the world in Street Fighter after a couple of years. Tons of people have become world-class professional SC/LoL/DOTA players in a year. Videogames are quite casual and low skill.

>*dodges*
outta' the way faggots

In terms of difficulty, yes. I had to relearn what I thought I knew, which is pretty neat. I was interested in new lore, and the setting. Ultimately, the tension of losing your souls and thrill of recovering them was a massive part of the Souls games for me, and the sense that you were an insignificant member of an incredibly large world that wasn't meant for you was another big aspect. I also don't feel the desire to reroll a character, which was another part of Souls.
Bloodborne has been the closest to recapturing my first Souls experience, which was with DeS.
Sekiro is a great game, and while it does walk a similar line to Souls, it's not Souls. It has things I know I'll miss if I go to Souls now, though.

No steam? You are dodging too, fuckboy? Oof.

>I'll be honest it didn't re-capture the feeling of my first souls game...
>played through that about 30 times
>30 times
gee, I can't imagine why you're bored by Sekiro

I never challenged anyone in the first place but requested someone's steam after they accused me of """""dodging""""" because I live in a different continent.
Post yours I guess.

>being better than someone better than you isn't hard
This must be bait
The AI doe not adapt according to your level like a player does you autist. Unless you're talking about a chess-bot

But Sekiro is way different, wanting to replay it has nothing to do with how much you’ve played previous games. I’ve played dark souls even more than that guy, and I still wanna keep playing Sekiro.

The biggest fault of their any game after DaS 1 is the more frequent bonfires and ability to teleport instantly from the beginning of the game.

Bitch, you basically ended this conversation when you pussied out by saying you weren't from the EU. I don't even know what the fuck a casual braindead faggot like you wants after that.

Dark Souls 1 has extremely shitty gameplay. I couldn't finish it once. Sekiro could not re-capture the shitty gameplay feeling for me (good gameplay)

the real last area is outskirts

I don't know how you misread that.
Videogames are low-skill and have skill compression across the map. You master most games single-player in days and multiplayer games in weeks. They're not a test of meaningful skill since the ceiling is so low.

I die way more to mobs in Sekiro or Souls than I do to players in Souls or other online games play.

You guys are probably retarded.

Souls is not a pvp game, it's a dogshit afterthought.

Why would you assume everyone lives in some EU shithole? Besides, I never planned on fighting you either way (I'm at work). I just wanted to see if you were a fucking pussy pretending to call people out, and well, you didn't disappoint. You're just one of those internet toughguy chest-puffing wannabes. I'm done with you, weak faggot.

It has PVP.

It's much easier to read what a human being is going to do because they're following logic and you know what they are capable of, more or less. NPCs in games are not following logic and you don't know what their capabilities are at all, but they're made with killing you in mind, in a bullshit way.

You are probably dog shit at PVP if you think otherwise.

>those 2 fags arguing
go rent a whore or something you absolute faggots or make your way back to tryharddit

>Why would you assume everyone lives in some EU shithole
It's currently EU prime time.
>I never planned on fighting you either way
BRAINDEAD
FUCKING
DODGING
BITCHMADE
PUSSY
BOY
>I just wanted to see if you were a fucking pussy pretending to call people out
I didn't pretend shit, I'm currently ingame killing my will to live on garbage SFV ready to invite you casual trash. Kill yourself, pussy dodgelord faggot.

post your steam then
you're the one with something to prove.

But my steam would literally prove nothing? How the fuck does that make any sense you braindead retard? Play me or fuck off.

>I DON'T LIKE GAME
ok. you want a cookie, nigger?

i need to know who you are faggot, and we need to pick a game. how's 3S?

lmfao nigga you dodgin now

You really don't? Are you that afraid that you need to do background checks?
Give me a ROM link for 3s, I don't play dogshit meme games.

Post your steam or you are dodging, pussy boy. Don't be bitchmade.

He literally just asked for your Steam after stating his region, and you didn't post it but instead asked for his. You're intentionally avoiding giving your Steam after being asked, you are the one dodging first.

>I don't play dogshit meme
MK, SF5, Shamsho, PoE, etc

nope, the souls games are all trash

Why the fuck would I post my steam profile on Yea Forums of all places? I stated first that I was EU, he said he was in Canada, conversation fucking ended right there if you know anything about how important ping is in fighting games.

It's going to be my first MK and Shamsho. SF5 because it's the most active. PoE is just the currently best Diablo clone out.

Majority of dark souls pvpers are scrubs that tries to get carried by their builds, but you have to admit that you occasionally come across a player better than you.
This is more prevalent in games that have actual matchmaking of course.

This doesn't make dark souls pvp less fun though, unless you're only after pushing your ebic skills to the max

I don't know, the more I play it, the more I get DS2 vibes. Im going through the sunken valley and it feels and looks like one of those shitty underground areas in DS2.

sure nigga lol, but i only have goobie on steam
Finite Jest
i will beat your fuckin ass at it mohommud

Not in the slightest. Playing DeS for the first time I felt thrust into an unfamiliar environment I had to slowly and cautiously learn bit by bit because it was dangerous and unforgiving, and a momentary lapse of judgement would result in my death. Playing Sekiro I felt like I was put in the same tired environment with pallet swap and a couple failed reworks to the gameplay, I just ran forward without much consideration, murdering everything in my path with ease. The structure is stuck in repetition, the combat is stripped of any semblance of complexity and drowns in monotony, the stealth is almost as bad as MGS, and I'm only there to get it done and leave, never to come back.

That made absolutely no sense.

retard that doesn't know you can counter strike after a successful parry for all humanoid bosses in the game. also that you can cancel your swings into parries. so waiting for an attack is literally the scrub method for shitters like yourself.

meant to reply here lol add me ft10?

>Hardcore
>SF5
Lmao. You travel mate? I'll play you at a major.

i kinda did

Still doesn't make any sense.

Absolutely not because the games are vastly different. The feel Dark souls 1 gives off is one of isolation and despair in a dead world. Sekiro feels maybe torn up but still very much still alive.

It's currently the most active game since I don't play 3D shit. You are too pussy to leave your mom's basement don't worry about it fuckboy.

So why ask for his? Why not state that immediately more clearly? You knew it was a dodge, and you knew making that claim then would seem like a more obvious dodge. So instead, you pulled a "no u".
I couldn't give a fuck if you two decide to play each other or not, just read the chain and your back and forth bitching when you obviously made the first dodge was annoying.

?
what sort of retard doge shit is this. is this how mohammud dodge?

who is he quoting?

>I made the first dodge
I literally started it all by stating I'm EU and got a reply that they weren't. I ain't the pussy bitch here you subhuman.

There are several retards with that name and you fucking pussies have your profiles/games hidden so there is no way to tell.

this sandnigga wont do shit lol
he already dodge me after pissing and moaning all thread like he hard. i bet hes fat lol

I play Tekken. Combo breaker is coming up and I wouldn't mind playing you if you come out even if I'm not good at jive.

Haven't been playing video games very long, huh? Lemme guess 19, not in college, monster energy drink, racecar gamer chair, leds on your pc. Just started to get into mtga because thats a card game for "adults"?
The amount of "hardcore" and "hard" a game is also probably based off whether you won or lost your first couple matches/levels?
You seem an awful lot like le ebin mature zoomer type, based on your tastes and the way you talk.

then post your id nigga

It sure did. God, I fucking love this game.

Well hes trying to flex on Yea Forums of all places. I doubt he ever made it out of pools let alone top 64.

I felt it and it was glorious

Sekiro has no soul.

Attached: 2p.jpg (1024x1000, 105K)

i dont get it tho, it's a weird flex
why this nigga poppin off about fighting games in a sekiro thread and then doge when someone post their id?

Read the thread, I'm fomr the EU and don't play 3D shit. Is it brain problems?

29, my steam account alone is older than you.

If you want to play 5 post cfn otherwise fuck off? I literally don't understand what you want you literal child because several of you casual retards are quoting me now.

Attached: stem.png (301x154, 14K)

Did you post your cfn you fucking braindead pussy? Kill yourself already.

Yeah, I'm sure they moved to the NA region just to avoid you before this encounter happened.
>avoid posting steam id when asked for it
>avoid playing cross-region because of the ping
You are being a pussy, you are dodging, and you are also so insecure about it that you're trying to flip it around. Fuck sake, user, stop being such a faggot. Play him or don't, I don't fucking care, but either accept you're being a little bitch or fuck off and be stroppy for the rest of the day because some guy online hurt your ego before you even made an effort to back up the shit you talk.

Post cfn or kill yourself bitchmade fuckboy.

Neither do you.

nigga i dont even own 5 on steam... is THAT whatchu playin? no wonder you are an angry faggot
or lordy you are a fucking casual
post your cfn, i will BUY sfv just to play you

Read my response. I asked if you travel, stating I'd play you at a major, then ignored your childishness and reaffirm that again, I WILL play you if you do. Don't be retarded. Do I need to wait for Dreamhack to make this happen?

Probably retarded.

niggers too

I don't play fighting games, I don't give a shit about them, let that ego of yours struggle with that one.

Not in the slightest. It's a good game, I just expected way more, even after how das3 turned out only being okay.

Nobody posted their ID you fucking mouthbreater.

LMAO literal nobody. Come to dreamhack to have your skull caved in.

Then sit the fuck down while adults are discussing things you soulsborne troglodyte.

>Did you feel it Yea Forums?
Yeah, pretty much. Exploring and finding new places is fun as usual.

if you play fighting games you're not a casual. casuals can't fathom the idea of even practicing a BNB combo in training mode for anything more than like, 5 minutes, and even that's pushing it

?
i posted my steam account in this thread

You posted a fucking name that has at least 5 accounts tied to it you retard, all private or having their fucking gametime hidden.

>Start dashing
>None of the enemies can hit you because they still use braindead Souls AI

This game fucking sucks man

post yours then and i can message you? wtf is wrong with u, are you retarded? post your cfn? are you retarded?

I'm not saying I'm a god or that I dislike PVP, it's just obvious what players will do compared to enemies so it's easier to stay alive against them.

Why don't you post yours? Are you unironically braindead you FUCKING SUBHUMAN?

Whats your CPT point count? Show me your record. Link it, because I dont think your anyone yourself.
Dreamhack is Winter of 2019. You really cool with sitting on this shit for an entire year? Or did you not know when its happening and are jumping the gun as hard as possible?

Why don't you post yours, pussy boy? Fucking retards think I have to prove anything when nobody posted a fucking CFN for an invite yet.
You are all casual poser trash that don't even play fighting games. Get the fuck out of my board.

>adults
>discussing video games
You're a manchild with a frail-ego, getting called out by somebody that isn't enough of a bitch to care about being called out over a game online. Bet you're getting all sweaty talking shit online.

i don't have sf on this machine you dumb faggot, i already said that. i have to buy it and DL it, now post your shit, you dodging little faggot

How so? I'm shitposting between matches while these children have never even played a fighting game before. See where the stupid fuck literally admits to not even playing the game holy shit.
You are all bitchmade casual trash. Stick to soulsborne shit, children.

How long are you going to dodge? My invites are burning my good man.

Its not even your board. Your in a Sekiro thread of all places derailing it to shit to make it about you. I even stated I'm not good at Jive, but I'm also not the one acting like I'm actually part of the scene or known, so burden of proof falls on you for this one bud.

Reason why I dont believe you on any of this is because you are acting like an incredible fucking retard right now and would legit get your ass beat if you tried to pull any of this at a local of any kind, and I don't mean in game. If you where actually good at the game, you wouldn't be on Yea Forums in the first place, you would be in the lab.

you are both fucking faggots and i hope you and your families die a slow and painful death

you wont post
i'm not buying and dowloading and setting up the game on this machine if you wont post stats/account. why would i waste my time?
are you that scared? jesus christ grow some nuts

Jesus Christ Yea Forums gets more brain dead everyday

You probably haven’t played a hard game in your life single or multiplayer

Call me when you complete Ironman runs in meatboy

I never said I'm part of your faggy scene or known, some retard asked me what games I play then went off on me only to have nothing to back it up.
People who go to locals don't act like fucking braindead autists so I have no reason to be angry at them.

what's your local scene nigga? post your locals group name.

I really like Sekiro and think it’s excellent in a lot of ways, but I don’t think I’ll be replaying it nearly as much as Souls games and Bloodborne.

Look at every single response and how you made the first dodge, the way you rely on "no u" and generally acting like a bitch. You give a fuck about a game but not enough to make the effort to prove yourself, then hide behind "but i'm not posting my information on Yea Forums" while asking others to do the same.
I don't give a single fuck about the other guy, he's as much of a beta faggot as you are right now.
I don't play competitive video games, I did that shit with Quake and 3rd Strike when I was younger. I do BJJ and sometimes play football, I keep active like a fucking adult and play video games for some light entertainment. Taking this shit seriously is laughable, especially with the way you're acting.

Then you should be angry at yourself, because thats exactly what you are doing.
Now I dont know about you, but I'm US. Knowing you are EU, if you are cool with waiting about 2 hours or so I find out what my spare CFN is again I'll post mine and we can run a ft3 or something, even though I haven't played the game online for the better part of 2 years. The connection is going to be a meme and a half.

Attached: goddamn it.jpg (1873x138, 21K)

Why would I give out IRL information on a public forum? Are you underage? Is this your first time on the internet?

This site was never for you braindead normalfag casuals. Leave.

Okay some ground rules, if you don't post a CFN I can invite in your reply I won't even bother reading the rest of it. You casual faggots had your time, now dodge off of a bridge.

>implying I would act like this with people I know
You have to understand you are all fucking braindead, children.
I don't give a shit, I play this garbage on an alt account while drunk. I haven't played ranked on my main since season 2.

Not him, but in my experience people that talk like you are now are massive shitters who hate having their ego crushed because of vidya

Yeah, it was, it was for me when I was an edgy teenager that got upset over video games online. I grew up, I still visit Yea Forums now and again because I still like vidya, I'm just not a massive manchild. The last PvP game I played regularly was Overwatch, it was casual shit and I pushed my way to Masters before feeling like I was wasting my time. Why any adult would get mad about them is beyond me, though.

And that excuses your behavior how?
Neat.

It didn’t grab me. It’s unfun I played up until guardian ape and then dropped it like a brick. Killed the snakes got the mortal blade but I can’t be bothered.

What do you like about it boy?

Attached: A9F37BB9-8D09-4DFF-8319-72E5C322221F.jpg (780x768, 279K)

Yes and no. The challenge made me reminisce the first time i booted up Demon's Souls and getting my shit pushed in. Everything else is lacking though, atmosphere, npcs, level design, exploration is all worse.

Wrong thread?

my first time souls was me wondering where the fuck do I go and why the fuck are skeletons are so hard

Literally no one says this, they each have a place, dmc is a radio game, sekiro has good combat, souls had good worlds and characters, and then bb was the goat

It's been a long time since I've seen someone so butthurt and angry as you.. you must have issues, little guy. You think you're superior just because you play a game? Let's assume you were actually skilled at fighting games. Pressing buttons on a controller is still nothing to claim superiority over. You must be really insecure in all other areas of your life to be clinging so hard on to your little ego and "skill" attached to it. Whoever said that the people responding to you in this thread has you sweating was right. Literally no one gives a shit and here you are raging to prove your worth as a gamer LMAO. I'm expecting you to respond by using uninspired insults like "troglodyte", "casual", "bitchmade" like the dozens of times you repeated them.

I think they were 100% successful in this regard, my buddy and i have been texting about shit we’ve been finding and how we’ve gotten in the game since it came out. It’s one of the few games i’ll actually think about when i’m at work and shit. I don’t think its the SAME novel sensation as Souls, but it’s definitely there.

To some extent. It did feel tough again when I was figuring out the mechanics at the start of the game. Otherwise DaS/BB are just "oh it's this shit again"

No. All it did is make me want to play Nioh instead.

You are like 10% through the game.

yeah more options to hit the punching bags
>MOOM I HIT THE PUNCHING BAG WITH A MOTORCYCLE! SOOO EPIC AND STYLISH

>sekiro will get a sequel before bloodborne

Attached: oglaf.png (500x600, 225K)

Déraciné gave me a bigger sense of wonder.

Attached: 1529764617640.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Reminder: Getting any inflated sense of accomplishment from a video game is pathetic. It’s just entertainment (unless they’re some streamer or esports weirdo) not some spiritually enlightening experience. Sekiro is just a game. Dark Souls is just a game. Pokemon Let’s Go Pee is just a game. They are all just games. They aren’t real. People are gitting gud at timing when to press buttons on a controller and which ones to press. They aren’t learning a skill, they aren’t learning a martial art. It’s just fun. Bragging about skill in games is just sad. Unless you want to become an esports streamer? Is Sonicfox your hero, anons? Are you a gay black furry?
It’s like this board was invaded by “le hardcore” zoomer normies who picked up on the “lmao prepare to die XD” meme and nothing else. Lore, story, world design, it does’t matter. You have to wait until the zoomers move onto to the next big game before you can have any meaningful discussions. It’s all so tiring. I will say though, it has exposed the fakes who got through Souls co-opping everything and it’s amazing to see the rage. But regardless, this is all so tiring.

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquerors beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes f***ing Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind s***posts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it still says I'm not No, I'm a Conqueror.

It didn't, because I don't think that feel can be replicated, but it did give me the huge satisfaction of killing hard bosses and amazing landscapes and areas to explore.

>pasta
>video game makes you a conqueror
Nigga come back when you conquer going outside and procreating instead of asking for tendies from mommy. I hope you’re just shitposting

How does the hidden tooth work?

Sekiro gave me even greater emotions than Souls, waiting for DLC

Attached: 1503685510830.png (2048x884, 2.01M)

>he left in the link to a post in a deleted thread
WEW

Shouldn't you be posting this in one of the dmc threads?

p-part of the charm. FUCK

Then why are Sekiro fanboys so obsessed with anything that isn’t Sekiro, especially DMCV?

They aren't. You are.

>deflecting the sword
Godlike

It's novel, magical, and whimsical you pseudointellectual faggot, that's what this discussion is about.

I did, it was fucking amazing.

You're right. There's no such thing as difficulty.
If you can overcome it eventually that means it wasn't hard in the first place.

Nah. It was a very good game but not close to the first souls experience.
I'm going through NG+ with bell but I'm struggling to keep going because I did everything in NG and nothing is different

I hope Bloodborne doesn't get a direct sequel.
I hope we get a game that is to Bloodborne what Bloodborne was to Demon's Souls; A standalone title in the same universe but a bit farther into the future with the connection not being really relevant to the story of the game at all.

Imagine a far future sci-fi souls-like game with only a hint or two that it's in the BB/DeS universe. A game that is it's own thing but has a little bit there for fans.

Except the examples he gives are outliers. Those guys who play for a year and become world class can do that with anything. Most who attempt it dont get anywhere in a years time.