Game is hard only because its badly coded by default

>game is hard only because its badly coded by default

Attached: difficulty.png (1334x750, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LssgdtgJxA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb1Gc8jiubc
scp-wiki.net/scp-3008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC

Nah that dude is retarded. Wtf does snapping selfies in kitchens have to do with rome

the state of burger TV
as if commercial breaks every 5 mins weren't enough they shill buzzfeed and other garbage in the programmes themselves

Restaurants have kitchens

>twentysomething
>first trip to Ikea

???

This question doesn't make any sense. By the time you are in your twenties, you already have been to Ikeas at least two dozens of times.

what the fuck is a meatball break

Come on, this has to be a shop.

They have meatballs in Ikea

Grow a brain and use youtube

>ruins your childhood

Attached: this fucking canary.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LssgdtgJxA4

Super Ghouls and Ghosts

I have never been to ikea

>you are expected to know specific clickbait articles by Buzzfeed in order to have the knowledge to partake in Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Attached: VfSV.gif (500x375, 430K)

oh man that was painful

What the fuck is Ikea? Is that like tech-support?

Yes

It's a trivia game, and despite the fact that i've never read a buzzfeed article in my life, nor stepped foot in an Ikea, I could have told you it was Ikea.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
U can’t possibly bee....

Could probably just figure this out if you have vague knowledge of the kind of schlock buzzfeed writes articles about and what kind of shitty twentysomething hipsters they interview. These people don't travel in the classic sense of the word, they consider doing mundane adult chores, like going to ikea, to be an adventure. And if you know they have meatballs in ikea it all starts to come together.

I can't blame him for getting it wrong. He probably thought it was still 1999 and who wants to be a millionaire was still a respectable game show for genuine intellectuals and not mouthbreathers that actually read buzzfeed

Of course you haven't

Don’t bully I live in Louisiana

OP pic makes no sense. Arent the questions supposed to be objective and not "figure out what we were thinking when we made this"-subjective garbage? That's like asking "our cameramans favorite color is: ... ?"

Yeah I went with my parents a few times when I was a kid

i did not know they have meatballs at ikea (what the fuck) so i would guess rome too, this seems like crucial information

That question actually has nothing to do with "knowing buzzfeed articles", and more about knowing what Ikea is, a furniture store popular amongst early 20 somethings that has meatballs

>this corporation isn't a foundational moment of your childhood?

The absolute state...

can you imagine if this guy was asked this question?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb1Gc8jiubc

If you think about it, Ikea is basically "the big store" in Swedistan, like how Walmart is "the big store" in Amerimuttland. Walmart now sells hot foods at entrance/exits, just as Ikea does with meatballs

I’ve never even seen an ikea irl

do you go to the restaurants kitchen and take selfies? retard.

>His interview before the game
>"I'm smart!"
>Loses on the first question which is a normie social media buzzfeed one and nothing to do with smartness

DEVILISH

Attached: A9FE6C24-C50E-4EC1-9435-FDE43EE9B5D3.jpg (702x641, 140K)

You aren't missing much. Its just decent DIY furniture and some good meatballs. Its also home to the best chair in existence, the markus.

Some restaurants have open kitchens.

If he took part at the same time as the guy in the OP and was asked the same question, he'd probably know how to answer it since million dollar winners need to have some grasp on modern trends.
That's the thing about quiz shows, just being a history buff isn't enough.

I always thought ikea was just a furniture store.

>using a lifeline solely to tell your dad you're about to win a million bucks

fucking balls of this dude

Attached: 1411166331241.jpg (595x467, 14K)

Nigga Ikea is known for 2 things
Easy to build, weirdly named furniture
Meatballs
The ikeas near me have fully fledged dining halls in them

I could totally see some rude 20 something tourists doing that.

>entitled, retarded and obnoxious tourists don't exist

Attached: 1493269095700.gif (320x240, 1.13M)

To be fair I've been to Rome and been in Ikeas and knowing buzzfeed it would've been Paris.

>>using a lifeline solely to tell your dad you're about to win a million bucks
>fucking balls of this dude

He's definitely legendary on that

Americans are retarded lol

No, you're expected to know or make an educated guess based on the entirety of the question and using aids like the process of elimination.

Here's one for you. What city has an annual ceremony where they toss a gold ring into the Adriatic Sea and become "wed" to it?
A. Milan
B. Venice
C. Palermo
D. Naples

If you focus on the ceremony part, you may be frustrated because you've never heard of this. But you can use clues in the question to guide you. If you know your geography, the only one of these cities that is on the Adriatic Sea is Venice, so even though you don't know about Venice's traditions as a republic and empire, you can still make an educated guess that it's the only city of the four that makes sense.

>let me go into this random persons house and take photos because it looks old and antique like its a prop house

>defending a buzzfeed question
no one cares

Penis

>laughs in Chinese

Oh God, he even knew about the meatball break.

That was definitely a dick move for the first question, though, using the traditional "joke answer" as the correct one. The question writer was in a shitty mood that day.

It's not a show where you win by being smart if they ask you questions that nobody in the world could deduce. It's just a guessing game.

No zoomer is going to know what the chart topping song of 1983 was. No boomer is going to know the name of the God of War protagonist. No woman is going to know who won last years football final. No man is going to know how many 50 shades of grey books there are.

These shows always ask questions that they know the specific person in the seat is not going to be able to figure out through deduction. That's how they avoid losing to smart people. They game the fuck out of them.

You have to know what buzzfeed means when they say twentysomethings. They mean poor young people that like epic maymays. Ikea meatballs are a funny meme to these people.

>go to paris
>chill by the brown-green saine
>retarded chinese tourist dunks apple in the river
>takes a bite
>other chinese tourists do the same

Attached: 1508873874915.jpg (596x399, 65K)

kek'd

I’m 22 and only been to ikea once when I was 13

>defending buzzfed
It’s time to stop

>defending your right to be stupid when things get even a little hard
I guess your parents and teachers didn't care.

learn to code

have sex

Holy fuck, you """two""" are stupid. I guess you can't help that, but maybe don't be so proud of it. Not a good look.

Yes. That's what they do.

Dilate.

learn to code

some of our parents could afford furniture not made of pressboard, so I didn't go to one until I was in college

Cope.

seething

>markus
>best chair
Yeah nah mate. For its price? Maybe, but for few bucks more you can start looking for some ergonomic chair like pic related.

Attached: 500_500_productGfx_44dc62e1b7eb5ff3de02e5cfa7fbb429.jpg (300x500, 21K)

>buzzfed employe all butthurt
Hahaha

Sorry I don't really read that shit. It's literally just a time waster, like Yea Forums.

I don't read buzzfeed either, but I'm aware of their modus operandi because of memes around them, webms posted in outrage threads, etc. If you think buzzfeed is shit, which most of us do, you have to know at least SOME of what they do, otherwise why do you claim to dislike them?

> guy explain his life story and motivations
> girl behind him starts yawning

L M F A O

it was a catch 22
>answer correctly, die of shame from knowing something buzzfeed-related
>answer incorrectly, retain dignity
he chose correctly

Hence I said, it wouldn't have surprised me if the correct answer was Paris

so are all the new questions just about dumb memes and normie shit?

This question was cleverly-crafted zoomer bait.
Everyone over the age of 30 knows that Ikea is famous for two things: kitchens and meatballs. The buzzfeed and selfies parts are completely unrelated to the core question, and are only there to further confuse zoomzooms by mixing in phrases that they're familiar with, distracting them from the main point. It's genius honestly.

Attached: 1553288002901.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Which one is more likely to let you enter a kitchen, a restaurant in Rome or Ikea?
>kitchens you can't afford
This by itself already makes it clear it is not a city that it is being talked about, guy was a retard

Dude, Buzzfeed didn't invent fucking Ikea.
If you scrubbed all references to Buzzfeed, and made the question "Which of these popular destinations for 20-somethings is best known for kitchen selfies and meatballs", the answer would obviously be Ikea. It's fucking common cultural knowledge.
Hell, the Buzzfeed part was probably thrown in as a distraction, because of how irrelevant it is to what's being asked.

>choose Ikea
>How did you know that?
>I don't know what a buzzfeed is but Ikea also sells kitchen related stuff
>get monies with dignity intact

Attached: daggy12.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Infinite Ikea:
scp-wiki.net/scp-3008

>a meatball break
>rome is in italy
hows it feel to know you’re the tard

Stop talking, mouth breather.

again, what the fuck does snapping selfies in a kitchen have to do with Rome?

Almost 30 never even seen an IKEA also, why the fuck would a furniture store have meatballs? I 100% would've picked Rome as well.

pizza

Swedish meatballs.
Ikea is a swedish store.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Cheapest part in any video game

Where is "pizza" in that question?

pasta?

Does everyone just fucking live in New York City? I'd never even heard of an IKEA until six months ago or so. I only found out they have meatballs because I heard that on NPR like a week ago. Where the fuck are all these meatball cooking Swede furniture stores?

It's cooking in the kitchen.

It means first trip to IKEA with your wife/husband. IKEA is literally full of couples shopping for shit for their new homes together.

It's relatively common trivia. Think of it this way, if you were asked this question today then you'd know the answer because you heard it on the radio last week.

That's a classic case of "mashing isn't always what works." You have to go at a steady pace until the end then floor it.

same for me, everybody on the internet is always saying ikea is everywhere but I have only seen like 2 in my entire life and I've lived in five states and traveled many more. maybe it's a west coast thing.

having meatballs connected to itally instead of sweeden. Go back to 1998 dement.

Yeah, but I'm 26. How the fuck is the whole world memeing about this place when I've never even seen one? Is it a rich people thing? 'Cause I'm fucking poor.
That's what I'm guessing. Fuck, I've lived from the farthest northwest state to the farthest southeastern state and I've still never even seen an IKEA, let alone been to one.

I have never been to Ikea, im 29 and live in Finland.

Its fun to assemble the stuff from there tho

>you cant afford a kitchen from IKEA

wtf?

Its pretty irelevent whether you seen it or not. The IKEA "memes" its reputation what it stocks and offers are common knowledge.

>that question
AMERICA HAS NO CULT-

Attached: 1549034297193.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

I doubt it. I would be money that less than 50% of people in the united states know ikea has meatballs.

It's certainly not a rich people thing, since its entire appeal is that it's cheap and easy to assemble for fresh-out-of-college kids.

>didn't know about her rubberbanding, thought she was just fast as shit as a kid
>ended up winning with the gifted mashing power of both god and satan combined on my side, both for the jiggy and the page
>little brother deleted my save file so i had to do it again
i was not a bright lad

Attached: 1541905071812.jpg (666x1031, 172K)

Considering that more than 50% of the US lives in large metropolitan cities where this shit is common knowledge, you're losing that 5 bucks.
I can only imagine the Americans that don't know the answer to this live in states with

>since its entire appeal is that it's cheap and easy to assemble for fresh-out-of-college kids.
I think I'm just so disconnected from culture that I don't even understand this concept. If you were getting out of college, you aren't a kid? Wouldn't you be in your mid twenties? I mean, are we talking cheap compared to a furniture warehouse, or actually cheap? Everyone I knew just bought used furniture because it was waaaay cheaper.