What does vee think about The Talos Principle?

What does vee think about The Talos Principle?

Attached: The%20Talos%20Principle.jpg (600x826, 150K)

For some retarded reason they dropped a 6gb patch yesterday

I don't.

It's just eyetracking and dx12 support

It's comfy af. I like it a lot. At first the philosophy wank irritated me a bit but then as I got into it more I very much enjoyed the sense of atmosphere it brought in conjunction with everything else.

puzzle kino

Too much of a game for Yea Forums's weeb peabrain

Don't forget updating/improving vulkan.

One of my favourite puzzle games.

Replaying Road to Gehenna. I remember the secret puzzles being harder than usual but manageable. Now replaying I’m struggling with “secret” puzzles, fuck.

VERY good. Some of those laser/star puzzles were devious though.

Stars were some grade A bullshit.

Go sniff your own farts elsewhere

It's great.
But I'm too much of a brainlet to even find the secret puzzles.

But Yea Forums doesn't like Japanese games anymore ever since ResetEra took over

Fun but holy fuck some of the puzzles were hard.

I never thought of it. Looked like FPS myst. Is it actually good?

Huh?

I ignored all the text shit, and it all looked extremely samey, but I enjoyed it for the puzzles.

Its a good game reminiscent of the Myst series. Nice visuals, nice music, nice thematology. The puzzles are great but fuck those puzzles that have the "playback" tool. They are slow and annoying

I always thought it was a skyrim mod

Puzzle kino like TW.
Had to use a guide for some of the star puzzles, though. Some are insane.

Attached: witness_cover_381v-ew.png (792x903, 693K)

Croteam makes a non Serious Sam game for once and it's actually pretty great.
Hopefully that's not a hat trick.

The easter eggs were pretty damn good too. The screaming kamikaze automaton probably was my favorite.

I really fucking dug it
I probably think about it on a weekly basis and how it's the first game I'm replaying when I get my new rig

Great game. Some interesting puzzles. Some are "Oh I see!" and others can be kinda "How the fuck was I supposed to know". I'm sure I did most if not all puzzles but had to walkthrough some of them, especially the secret ones. Philosophical stuff was inconsistent but after a while it helps set the mood and some kind of lore. Haven't played the DLC but I heard its good.

for some reason i always kept thinking that there was going to be some sort of jump scare or spooky horror reveal but it never came