This fucker comes out next month and we have NO idea how he plays yet. Where the fuck is the gameplay trailer?

This fucker comes out next month and we have NO idea how he plays yet. Where the fuck is the gameplay trailer?

Attached: 07BDE6EC-6BCE-44C4-B120-3DB3CB5CD9CA.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Are they gonna announce a new character the same time they show him off?

I don’t even think Joker’s in Smash at this point

Soon™
They're having that P5 Royal trailer next month so I wonder if they'll do some shit about Smash at the same time.

>We'll give you the option to purchase the Fighter Pass but we ask you to consider holding on before purchasing it to see if it's really worth it

Yep, totally soothes my mind and doesn't sound like "we may have put in shit you might not like and this might actually not be worthwhile", including the probability of any fighter having mediocre moveset(s). Totally nice we still haven't got a thing revealed about Joker ever since Joker was released.

It's already alarming Nintendo's making the picks.

Attached: You think you're a wise guy eh.png (454x350, 201K)

They’ll probably save that for E3

what did he mean by this

I'm guessing early April direct will show the Spring update/Joker gameplay and announce new character. Then another direct in 2 months for E3.

Nintendo provided a list of characters and Sakurai picked 5 out of those. Still worrying.

They probably will
>3.00 direct : Joker + new character tease
>E3 : new character gameplay + new character tease
>august/september direct : new character gameplay + new character tease
>Games awards : new character gameplay + final character tease
>february direct : final character gameplay

Atlus is probably having Nintendo hold any real info until the next Persona 5R event in late April.

How long were the gaps between the gameplay trailers and releases for the Smash 4 DLC?
He's meant to be out by the end of April so I'm guessing in the next few weeks they'll do a surprise unless they do it last minute.

Attached: Dw-Vj-GX4AM8fBQ.jpg (1200x1199, 154K)

Maybe they are waiting for the femc reveal

Mewtwo was announced in November 2014, before Smash for Wii U released. Then, his trailer and released came in February 2015, along with Lucas' trailer and the Ballot announcement. After that, Ryu and Roy both got announced and released alongside Lucas in April. Then, a huge drought in news happened until November, when Cloud was announced. Finally, Corrin and Bayonetta were announced the next month, Cloud was then released, and other two characters waited until February 2016.

People actually paid for the fighter pass despite the fact that:

>Nintendo made the picks
>Most likely NoJ, meaning the chances of western picks are slim unless it's someone ""popular"" like Steve
>Nobody knows who all the fighters are
>Nearly every fan favorite was deconfirmed a la spirits
>The pass was available to buy before the game was even released
>Sakurai himself said only to buy it if you're ABSOLUTELY sure you would be satisfied
>The fact that a disclaimer exists at all
>Marketing rep said to expect more great picks like Piranha Plant

Did people expect this pass to bring good characters? I'm having a hard time thinking of any jap character that is better than Joker, and I have zero attachment to him. It is all downhill from here.

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

April 24th
Go rewatch the P5R trailer

People are speculating that we only will get a trailer/direct after the full reveal of P5R in late April since we're probably getting a costume or echo based on that new female character.

There's plenty of good characters they can still add

>have to wait until april because Nintendo's probably doing Joker's campaign while fatlus milks P5R's news in april
This sucks

All correct except one.

DLC characters were chosen after the pass was announced. I'd be impossible for Sakurai to give a confident disclaimer if even he didn't know the picks. I think he was just being nice and saying "buy it if it satisfies you. The game is still complete without them!".

To me the fighter pack is a very much worth it £25 Joker DLC plus 4 free bonus characters

When's the next one being announced? It's been forever and I'm still not over being blueballed from the last direct.

Spirits don’t decomfirm anything, only assist trophies do.

If they said their end was feb/early 2020, then they're going to have to blitz through the rest

Nobody I care about was deconfirned and the less western picks the better. If the characters are half as fun to play as the smash 4 dlc then I got my money’s worth.

I would like a mechanic where he can add powers to his mask kirby-style

>february direct : final character gameplay + new fighter pass reveal

They knew people would be retarded enough to do it anyway, and you only have to look at the number of people on this board who bought it before even Joker was revealed to see that it worked.

Our first two known characters in the fighter pass (Joker and "Brave", presumably a Dragon Quest rep) are characters with no notable presence in the base game.

It's not a good sign