Started charging for online multiplayer

>started charging for online multiplayer
>constantly losing all third party exclusive games
>anti consumer behaviour out of the ass with stuff like not allowing crossplay
>last E3 was fucking terrible, this E3 they won't even show up
>replaced it with a god awful copy of nintendo directs
>starts censoring games left and right, even goes so far as to affect games that aren't even being localized

Give me one reason why I, as a consumer (not a brand loyalist), should be hyped for the PS5 at this point. I got a PS4, it went somewhat okay for the first 3 years or so and ever since last year it has been a fucking disaster.

Attached: 1548752176409.jpg (660x371, 48K)

Just builf a PC
Fuck consoles
I hope Nintendo fucking dies after not seeing the writing on the wall

Just play on PC and Switch everything else is dog shit

I own a switch. I wish I didn't. The vast majority of games I enjoyed on the platform can already be emulated on PC. It's equally as useless as my PS4 these days.

It's still more interesting than a ps4 or Xbone, I mostly just play on PC but nintendo games are just really comfy

That's your opinion. Miss me with that gay shit.

I bet you’re fat and alone

le ebin reddit gaymerz

You make it sound like you matter and that everyone wont buy it anyway.

The first 3 years of PS4 sucked ass, they just got games last year, now PS4 is finally good, what have you been smoking?

>this console is fine though

If you care about the kind of game sony is fucking over you definitely want a PC and maybe a switch.

>no backward compatibility
This is why as a PCfag if I were to choose a console I'd go with X-Box One.

I'm pretty sure they lost all their third party exclusives with the PS3

The Xbone sucks just buy an Xbox 360 for $30

Yeah I'm not going to bother with it either. PC all the way

Half of what you've said are non-issues that only an autistic child would throw a hissyfit over.

The only reason I would even consider buying one at this point is if they implement that full generational backwards compatibility that they filed a patent for. That would free up most of my entertainment center in one go.

Other than that, fuck what Sony has become.

too bad the 360 has no games

According to whom? Some autistic child on the internet? Great argument you got there.

> Resident Evil 3 Remake
> Ape Escape 4
> The Legend of Dragoon Remake
> Gravity Rush 3
> Final Fantasy VII Remake
> New Jak & Daxter
> New Crash Bandicoot
> Bully 2
> The Last of Us II HD
> Death Stranding
Would this launch lineup make you buy a PS5?

Half of those would be multiplats and you can fuck right off with the movie games.

The only thing on that list that even remotely interests me is a Legend of Dragoon Remake, and considering that's a first party title, they'd probably find a way to inject shitty radical leftist garbage into it. So no.

>multiplat
>never ever
>in your dreams
>no way jose
>maybe in 10 years
>haha no
>this one may happen
>multiplat
>No.
>blunder of the decade