I thought Sony said "early 2019" for the changing ID feature

I thought Sony said "early 2019" for the changing ID feature.
We're almost in April.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-082416.png (1920x1080, 421K)

I'm almost in you're mom

You need to convert it to Sony time, you should know this by now, G333RRg543

pureez undestando

>10 bucks to change your ID
What the fuck is wrong with Sony

>first is free
which should be all you need to correct past mistakes

the point is really just so people don't change id everyday like retards

Added as a friend. Let's play with voice chat user kun.

They decided to be Xbox.
Everything xbox was successful with last generation they copied and improved slightly.

Soon as Microsoft said you couldn't sell or trade your games they lost.

Now Microsoft is the Sony of last generation because they can't play catch up now and decided to make better features for users.

Too bad the Xbox One UI is awful

Make your ID anime tiddies and Snoy will force a change on it.

They’re going back to based blades UI on Scarlett, mark my words.

>tfw people have been banned over not-so-bad names, and lost all their online purchases and progress rather than being allowed a name change

Attached: 2019-03-29-033554.jpg (568x546, 99K)

They're only don't that because Microsoft managed to get away with it, just like paid online

>tfw we currently live in the Hell World we all feared back when the xbone was revealed

Attached: 1506380506359.jpg (515x600, 51K)

I want to change my PSN ID pls

Attached: sony_flute.jpg (800x450, 77K)

It's delayed because of the PS3/PSP/Vita. They're gonna shut down the services for those before they implement it.

>And fuckig Sony were the ones to become it
Who knew having no competition let you get away with anything

sony even won the end of last gen once they pushed out thinner ps3s without the retarded price point. they ended up snug in between wii and 360. MS just fucked up after they got a lead by releasing earlier than everyone else.

>TFW Still use my PSN ID for all my logins to this day
I'm actually impressed I had a good idea when I was 12

Attached: 1369021045132.jpg (413x395, 15K)

>implying
none of the games for PSP still have internet that runs, ps3 and vita are still actively sold.
>they stopped manufacturing vita!
they're still selling games for, and supporting the system with firmware updates. ps3 is much the same.

>New Online ID: 9.99$
laffen

What's your I'd? Mines the_noobslaya

are they recycling inactive accounts? because it's fucking impossible to find a good name on PSN. even the suggestions have numbers in them fucking hell

What kind of jew merchant bullshit is the 10 buck charge?

J__gamer
The blanks are my initials, but I don't feel like getting friend requests from Yea Forums right now

Now that that Windows faggot that was in charge of Xbox is gone, there might be a chance we see a good Xbox ui

Pay to change your username to something you dont want just so Sony can let you change it again?

Set ur profile to private so only friends can send messages and that way they have to send a friend request before abusing you like fuck, only reason I dared to post mine tbf

I thought Microsoft said greatest lineup in Xbox history

Shit like this is why I hope someone can beat sony next gen, I'm so tired of their bullshit