First level is the hardest

>first level is the hardest

Attached: buzzfeed.png (1334x750, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo
snopes.com/fact-check/dumbo-and-dumber/
youtu.be/FeY3lDiVCrw
youtube.com/watch?v=0p0sM9wBLiE
youtube.com/watch?v=n3Re2kfL0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_m8UcVSQw&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name 5 games

Halo 2 Legendary

Why the fuck would who wants to be a millionaire ask that question, what a piece of garbage question. It used to be actual knowledge about various subjects and the world itself and now it’s literally autistic pop culture about shitty media companies, that’s fucking great, glad the show took a good turn

What the fuck kind of question is that?

Halo 2 is only one game

What the fuck is that question

even if you didn't even know the question you could get it right
>3 cities and one store
the most specific option is always the answer

The question is dumb but there's always been pop culture crap in the show.

It's worth 5 games though

this

me on the left

I would assume that is the joke answer

5 shitty ones maybe

Based.

Don't follow buzzfeed? What are you? Some kind of Nazi? Because if so, no wonder you don't know BASIC NEED TO KNOW THINGS, like everything that buzzfeed publishes.

Attached: 1552552259320.png (319x396, 96K)

Ninja Gaiden Black

>actual knowledge
Do you know what the word trivia means?

Witcher 2

But that’s literally asking about a very specific article from a single news outlet, how unfair can a question be? I understand the questions are meant to be hard but you might as well ask about some obscure vidya plot hole

>it's a bonus level

Attached: 1514547542188.jpg (608x608, 52K)

See
It’s just a completely unfair question in every respect IMO

You should know what Ikea is. By context, you should be able to figure this out with very little outside knowledge.

I'm gonna go with Overwhelming Surplus.

It's pretty common because it turns out you're not used to the game yet when doing the first level, and sometimes they don't take that into consideration making it feel extra hard (and then the rest of the game is a breeze).

You realize you don't need to know the article to answer the question, right? The question is basically "What are kitchens and meatballs both closely associated with?". The actual question has nothing to do with Buzzfeed. I didn't even know that article existed, and I still got it right.

B

Uhh, No Diggity? Sounds like the closest one to an actual name they'd come up with. I mean when was the last time you heard a song using words like Fair Ammount, Hardly Any or Overwhelming Surplus.

Attached: 34.png (1024x1071, 72K)

Fair amount of diggity, surely

I doubt there’s a specific article about it, that’s why it’s retarded, it’s more than likely a single paragraph in some stupid article about selfies or “20 somethings” as a whole, which makes it similar to the jail bars on peach’s castle in Mario 64 - completely and unabashedly obscure

But the question makes you focus on the absolute specificity of the question which makes it bad, if it didn’t ask about buzzfeed at all it would probably be significantly less intimidating and therefore retardedo

This.

Attached: 1439084589017.jpg (846x846, 90K)

I've never seen an IKEA in person and the answer to the question was obvious.
Anyone who says this question is stupid or unfair is a literal brainlet. Probably people that think Sekiro is hard.

>this was the $200,000 question

Attached: elephantsmoon.jpg (520x328, 27K)

Imagine not watching Buzzfeed, since the day it first came out, no wonder you're not woke, enjoy not winning the big prize you uncultured biggot!

Attached: 1552997184015.jpg (470x595, 81K)

>if it didn’t ask about buzzfeed at all it would probably be significantly less intimidating and therefore retardedo
It's called a "red herring" user. It's extraneous information that supposed to throw you off from the real question. That's why you need to pick out the important info from what the question gives you. Didn't you learn this in middle school? And high school? And college? And literally any written test ever?

Attached: 1546217916854.jpg (650x576, 60K)

HOW!

Attached: 62.png (720x691, 432K)

wahmen get a different difficulty setting

It's fake.

i remember having a hard time beating uncharted 3 on normal but when i went for crushing difficulty it felt really, really easy

Do italians really have "Meatball breaks" and very expensive kitchens tho?

Saw this one as it happened

Attached: 1540174810412.jpg (1241x1246, 184K)

I mean, it's a completely retarded question, but you should be able to figure it out with the meatballs
youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo

Playing witcher on deathmarch, first hours were alot of deaths, but the more I played the better I got at DODGE and not dying in general.

>italian server
>"brb meatball break"

Are you autistic?

I'm not American and English isn't my native language. I recognise the words but I just don't get that question. Can someone explain it, please?

Difficulty sliders really have no place in RPGs. Dark Souls or (to a lesser extent) WoW really do this well, since if you come prepared, and be patient, you'll be fine. Difficulty sliders fuck with this balance, and since it is an RPG, the optimal way to play becomes cheesing. Case in point, just spam shield in witcher 3. Impossible to lose on deathmarch, no need to upgrade your gear. But it's slower, and less fun.

Buzzfeed wrote that people in their 20s will take photos of expensive kitchens and have a break to eat meatballs on their first trip to where?

Is this from the new pom version? Did Clarkson ream him out for being a fuckwit?

I'd play The Legend of Donkey Kong

Never beat it

Taking pictures of themselves in kitchens that they cannot afford to buy, and performing an action called a "meatball break" are two actions the website BuzzFeed says every person in their twenties does at which location?

She's British, that's how

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 427K)

Kid Icarus

Reminder even my parents don't really grasp the real size of the Moon just because it "looks small in the sky"
Don't blame them. I didn't get any real info in schools myself on this shit what so fucking ever and learned this shit on my own thanks to, you guessed it, the Internet. Fuck schools, waste of fucking tripe.

persona 4?

nier: automata
bloodborne
witcher 3
witcher 2
SMT4

it's not real
snopes.com/fact-check/dumbo-and-dumber/

Anything other than PC or mobile is a scam. Imma go D, final answer.

D

I hope not?

Attached: 1550577155171.png (591x716, 322K)

D final answer, chris

D

Easy, D.

I was about to ask whether she was British, thank you

>snopes

Jeopardy is better

Bloodborne

close, but wrong

Attached: wheel-of-fortune.jpg (640x359, 92K)

Yeah, but too bad Alex with pass soon.

Based
Cringe

I'd like to phone a friend.

I'm pretty sure even snopes can find out what questions were asked and answered on a normie show.

They've fucked at least once, right?

*blocks your path*

Attached: the-chase-1553790483.jpg (980x551, 123K)

what the fuck kind of school did you go to

crash bandicoot

i dont know what buzzfeed is, but everyone knows that ikea = meatballs

youtu.be/FeY3lDiVCrw

Old mate cobber had fucking 0% chance of getting this, ask the man about drinking VB instead

I thought ikea was some furniture company

But I don't I like using all my spells, only time I use shield is on enemies like foglings, since they go invis and can end up doing 3/4 of your health with their exit stealth attack, but even then I stopped using shield and started using the stun so I can keep him still long enough to get 3 hits off. If you get gud enough, you'll rarely use shield, I try to use all spells and the game seems way more fun to me, than if I kept spamming shield and waiting for the recharge. But yea, I can see how some might be able to use shield as a crutch. I think I use the fire and trap most, the force push is kinda eh, but at least I can push people off horses with it, the stun is amazing for 1 on 1 and the shield for attacks that feel unavoidable/to bait out an attack for an extra hit.

Attached: 1553247060975.jpg (300x300, 19K)

ghetto
This is why I'm glad I had parents old enough to not be young trash that can't parent, and grateful I have the Internet to learn the shit I couldn't thanks to crippled education. If only I was just born a bit eariler, then I'd likely had a better jumpstart in life then I do now.

They're Swedish
>Swedish meatballs geddit hahah

That too.

>If you answer anything other than D the host calls you a consolewarring faggot and anally vores you onstage

sorry, user...

It is, but they're also well known for selling Swedish Fish and Swedish meatballs. Just in case anyone wasn't sure if they were a Swedish company or not.

>But I like using all my spells.
Where'd that don't come from.

Attached: 1548946279217.png (764x506, 905K)

Didn't this already happen before? People should know by now the show is sponsored by IKEA and it gets featured in one of the first questions a lot.

Their stores have a path you walk through with premade rooms to look at and they have a cafatreria with swedish meatballs.
If you were familiar with ikea stores at all you'd get the question.

Strawberry

t. Haribo fanboy

oi give the madcunt a break

They do cheapass food too.

Funny enough, Ikea does food because it's how they keep people around in the store - they realized having people get hungry and leaving was bad for business, so they sell decent enough food and ensure they're the cheapest around, even if they sell at a loss, because they make the money back through furniture.

I never read buttfeed, but ikea is the obvious answer. It is known for meatball and sells kitchens among other furniture.

Attached: 545445.png (647x340, 129K)

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Land
Fortnite

>Is that your final answer?

Attached: foreman.jpg (375x330, 45K)

>sell food at a loss
seems almost impossible to do with how cheap it is to buy shit in bulk and cut it for profit

I'm going to guess Ikaruga since I've never played it and all the rest are easy once you have a decent grasp of the mechanics.

>He consolewars in literally every thread.

Attached: purge.jpg (160x216, 7K)

It's swedish and no. That is only something Ikea is known for

Well then user, I'm glad you place enough value in education to pursue it on your own and have some respect for your parents as well.
but it's "than I do now", not "then I do now", use the right than dude

Shit, I went to school in fucking Texas and even my science textbook from the 80s had the diameter and mass of the moon printed on that first page that's glued to the inside of the cover

imagine being this retarded.

tbqh even pc components prices are scam, not on the same level of consoles, but still scam

Thanks for the correction, I'd blame it on the account it's late, but I appreciate the catch.

It's clearly Sekiro. Ikaruga is flawless.

The music in this show got fucking intense
youtube.com/watch?v=0p0sM9wBLiE
youtube.com/watch?v=n3Re2kfL0KI
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_m8UcVSQw&

Also on a whim I compiled a list of million-dollar questions asked on this show, although since its a google doc I'm unsure how to share it anonymously.

>puzzle game gives confusing hints that don't help

Attached: 1551769947838.jpg (620x615, 55K)

What is this bullshit?
When I think of ikea I think of cheap furniture and flat-packs

Attached: 1539312757387.png (210x240, 65K)

Hah no problem, I'm just being a grammar nazi to mess with you.
It's just cool to see a respectful and self-aware ghetto kid who tries to go beyond shitty schooling. My mom's a high school teacher in NYC, and she gets an extreme gap between the asian high-performers and the black/latino kids who mess around in class, fail, attend remedial classes, and don't even care about school. I used to see it on the public buses too, how the local monkeys would get dropped off at the shitty community college in Queens, where the other nerds who were doing homework on the bus or somesuch would continue their commute into lower Manhattan for some of the more prestigious schools. I always hated that there had to be such an obvious racial divide, like, why can't certain communities get their act together so as to not give themselves a bad impression to others?

XCOM

I think the Millionaire tv show actually faced lawsuits in a couple of countries because the 50/50 just removed the two least likely answers instead of being random.

On your first playthrough? Abe’s Oddyssey. You miss out on a shitton of Mudokons in the hidden areas and it fucks you for the rest of the game.

houses seem pretty cheap too

Shocked nobody has given the ultimate answer.

If you beat the tutorial, the rest of the game is an absolute breeze. It's a shame no other games came as close to being as good as this one. I'd aboslutely love a modern version of this. I think the closest to the straight up beatiful summer vibes without the bullshit was probably Burnout 3, but that doesn't quite get it.

Attached: Driver_Coverart.png (220x220, 63K)

My friend tried to show me this game and he couldn't get past the tutorial.
It was pretty fucking bullshit, it took us both forever.

I wish things were simple and could work out like that too, but I guess other groups like that just don't know how to be diligent and make something for themselves forward in life and just stick to the status quo. It kinda reminds me of the normalfag life of the Internet today, people want to fit into a box with other's opinions to not feel ostracized, but at the same time, complain that said box usually markets them into the racial divide we are plagued with. I just think a lot more people are directionless now and don't really have high expectations and just stay in the norm to avoid failing more than what the status quo offers to them. But maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. I've always been a bit of an outcast of the status quo of the ghetto life, which I guess comes from wised parents and early direction to get into, being art and later gaming.

Good pick. God I love this game, and the wacky physics engine too. I just wish the AI was kinda better, since you always have to "lose" just taking too much damage, stay airborne for too lone, get your car flipped over, or having the cops get on your case on things you're not trying to cause crime over. The gameplay was imo, more fun than that of GTA, but kinda limited too. A modern version would be kino af.

Are you havin' a laugh?

Dankey Kang?

Driver

>fancy kitchens
>meatballs

i would have said rome, who the fuck is familiar with the inner workings of ikea holy shit

Overkill's the walking dead.

All the writers are 30 year old millenials that grew up on facebook and buzzfeed articles, it's not that hard to understand.

E4M1 (Hell Beneath) in Ultimate Doom

You think 20-somethings going to Rome in order to visit kitchens? You don't even need the meatball part, hell I'm not even sure you need to know that Ikea sells furniture.

Ah yes. The secret inner workings of the obscure organization known as IKEA

Attached: nintendo.jpg (275x342, 25K)

honestly even if you don't know the dumb trendy shit teenagers do nowadays you should be able to at least make the connection between "meatballs" and "IKEA" in a multiple choice based question.

who sees "meatball" and "kitchen" and thinks of Ikea? what a stupid fucking question.

Have you never had Ikea meatballs?

This has to be bait. How do you not know what IKEA is?

Attached: Zoomers of the past.jpg (540x668, 122K)

user, you learn process of elimination in elementary school. You literally believe that people visit Rome, England, or Paris in order to take selfies in kitchens. The fourth option could be fucking blank and the answer would still be clear.

Ikea are famous for their Swedish meatballs and they sell furniture.

>You literally believe that people visit Rome, England, or Paris in order to take selfies in kitchens

you think they dont? thats funny

This is why the npc meme exists.

>hardest
>COMPUTING.. HARDEST...GAME..
>POPULAR OPINION FOUND
>HALO 2 LEGENDARY

The first level is one of the fucking easiest

How the fuck are Witcher's first levels hardest?

Driver

Wait. Do IKEA sell kitchens?

>americans

>The first level is one of the fucking easiest
You clearly have never played Halo 2.

>underpowered consoles
Nintendo
>No good games
Microsoft
>charges full price and still has shit eaters buy it
Snoy
Answer's D

No

Yes.

>>charges full price and still has shit eaters buy it
>Snoy

lol first party Sony games are in the bargain bin a month after release

W R O N G
Cairo Station is definitely up there, top 5 or top 3 maybe, but it is a fucking cakewalk compared to Gravemind.

>I'm an expert on the subject of millenial habits but I don't know what IKEA is.
Fine, you dip, let me amend:
>user literally believes that "every" 20-something that visits Rome does so to see it's famous kitchens, and that far more of them do that instead of driving to a furniture store.

fuck off randy

Cheetahmen 2

Yes. Pretty good ones too, for the price.

I'm sure that EVERYONE aged 20 that walks into Ikea takes selfies like a memeing shitlord.
See, I can exaggerate too.

You fags are forgetting that this show is aimed at americans. This is the first question that is so easy it's a joke, even a brainlet watching at home will know the answer. The average american does not own a passport and has never traveled to rome, london or paris but has been to the local Ikea

Of course they do. They will never be able to afford living in a furnished home, so they go to IKEA to pretend.

I have literally never been to Ikea and my only knowledge comes from anime.

It's still hundreds of times most likely to happen than in Rome or Paris.
Like, you really need to be completely dsconnected from the world to think selfies, expensive kitchens and meatballs are more popular at any random city than in a furniture store known for selling cheap food.

This is a fake, retards.

MGR on Very Hard

Jet Set Radio's tutorial

Driver